Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,314 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 PM

Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 (47869 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by 247frolic(m): 6:02am On Nov 03, 2016
A Zimbabwean woman, Junior Phiri, has accused her husband, Douglas Hazvinei Gondo, of forcing her into prostitution to enable him raise funds for his business. Phiri said her husband asked her to have sex with a stranger so that he would claim compensation in the sum of $3000.

“This man is saying that I am a prostitute yet he is the one who pleaded with me to have s*x with a certain man so that he would go and claim money from him to start a business.

I am shocked that now he is saying I am a prostitute. He has not been taking care of the family. I am the one who has been doing everything for the children. I used to be a cross border trader but not anymore. In fact I have told him a number of times that I am no longer interested in the marriage but he keeps forcing me to love him...”
Phiri went on to say that Douglas had dragged her to the maintenance court as a way of disgracing her after she had reported him to the police for assault
“He brought me to court as a way of trying to shame me but the truth of the matter is that I am the one who takes care of the children. He does not buy anything for anyone. Our eldest child is now selling buckets in Mbare because their father is failing to take care of his family. My children have asked me to move out with them because they see how worthless their father is,” said Junior.
Meanwhile, Douglas has maintained that his wife is a prostitute who was shameless enough to justify her actions, saying she needed the money for their children’s welfare:
“This woman who is my wife is a prostitute. She has so many lovers and the evidence is in her phone which I confiscated. “She uses her job as a cover for her promiscuous behaviour. She once lied that she was going out of the country for work and she went to sleep with one of her lovers. She says she has to fend for the children and her parents so she has no other choice but to be a prostitute. One of her lovers is a doctor. I asked her to stop paying for the children’s school fees or to do anything for them because I wanted her to stop prostituting but now because she has failed to listen to me I want her to maintain the children and I.”
Douglas who hauled his wife to the maintenance court in Zimbabwe, is claiming $150 for their three children’s upkeep and $50 for his own upkeep:
“I want her to take care of the children and I, and I know that she can afford to do so because she is a cross border trader who is also a hairdresser. She earns $800 per month. She has no other children and no other husband except for her boyfriends only. I am a vendor and I get about $100 a month. My wife is capable of paying the said amount because she has the money,” Douglas said.
Presiding magistrate Sharon Rakafa postponed the matter to today for ruling.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photo-man-forces-wife-to-sleep-with.html

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:06am On Nov 03, 2016
I'm confused on what to post/Say....

The Poster Below me might have something important to say on this issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by DrRasheed: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2016
Zimbabwe...the only african country that it's name make me laugh..[url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by agwom(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2016
bad...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by magabounce(m): 6:17am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Daz all
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Davash222(m): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2016
DrRasheed:
Zimbabwe...the only african country that it's name make me laugh..[url]
I'm telling you.

But seriously, I can't even allow any man have my side chick, I repeat, 'side chick', for any amount of money. I uphold my self-esteem, no matter any situation. If you want to have her, do that without my consent.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2016
e no force u, u sleep with d stranger willingly.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2016
The wife wanted it.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by CplusJason: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2016
I used to be a cross border trader

Lol, end of discussion! grin

23 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by ifyalways(f): 6:41am On Nov 03, 2016
See man na cheesy

You allege your wife is a prostitute and instead of divorcing her, you want her to start paying " husband and child support " to you.

Goes to show the wife is right, the man is irresponsible and lazy.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Collenshy2020(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2016
the wife dey lie joor, E force d stranger to bleep U and you didn't notify your family, U neva talk true shah.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by freeze001(f): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Some men sha...such a lazy man! He cannot work and provide for the children then rather than reach an amicable arrangement with his wife for peace and respect in the home, he is suing for children and husband maintenance fees! He really is lazy and incapable!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Benjom(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2016
Hmn... The hustle is real o.

#ButWhy?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Turks: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2016
MMM

Money Must be Made..

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Sijo01(f): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2016
This news is Kenyan in nature cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Debaddest(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2016
Op check well, it must be Kenya.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by oluFELAxy(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2016
What money will cause, the power of money will not be able to handle it.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2016
this hardship is too much. i regret voting buhari sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Hammefeez: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Funny but true IN NIGERIA President -North. Senate President -North Speaker House of Reps - North. SGF -North * Chief of Staff - North. Head of Service - North. INEC Chairman - North. Chief Justice of federation - North. President Court of Appeal - North. EFCC Chairman - North. President Federal high court - North. National Security Adviser - North. Chief of Army Staff - North. Chief of Air Staff - North. Controller, Customs Service - North. Defence Minister-North. MD Port Authority- North. MD NDIC - North Controller Prison Services - North. *Controller of Immigration -North. *Controller of Fire Service North. *Highest looter North. Richest man in Africa - North. 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners. 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners. 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners Boko Haram - North. *90% of Nigeria past president/Head of state -North. Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think and stop being selfish..... CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by krissconnect(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Kenya hide ur head in shame. Zimbabwe yaff finally taken over.

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by ayodeji247: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2016
na recession period we der nah, d man need money
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by SimpleBea(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2016
What do you expect when the Giant of Africa is in Recession period?. Surely,other Africa nations must wallow in recession mud.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Pavore9: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2016
The man has got no shame!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by brostheo(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2016
Where the picture

Well video or i don't believe it
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by drlaykay(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2016
The woman is a fool for doing that. No matter what the situation is, "you don't sleep with someone to rescue your husband's business. He will always use it against you".There's no way the man can handle the psychological aftermath. maybe to save his life which I still do not give 100℅ support to as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by macaranta(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Common don't get too angry... That $3, 000 is like a zillion Zimbabwean dollar
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by rickyrex(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Why is it that its only men that forces their wife to sleep with men for money can't reverse be the case? Well the woman must be high on some weeds.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Amaga1(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2016
hmm sure is life how can you let your wedding wife sleep with another man for money what is world is turn to.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by talk2hb1(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2016
ASHAWO!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Cessa0(f): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2016
d wife said, her husband has bin forcing her to luv him... How nah

Nd nw d yeye man wnts her to pay for child support, coz she cn afford it... Ds is d height of being shameless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.