Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

How To Make Money And Be Safe In Mutual Aid Communities - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money And Be Safe In Mutual Aid Communities (1649 Views)

Why Invest In Treasury Bills When Theres Stanbic's Mutual Funds? / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / Do Not Invest In Mutual Benefit Insurance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money And Be Safe In Mutual Aid Communities by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2016
There are so many mutual aid communities these days, but some mutual aid communities are out there to scam participants, I know a lot of these mutual aid communities whose aim is to scam participants and disappear into thing air.

Some are being operated just like an hyip in disguise and majority have lost their hard earned money into many of this scam mutual aid communities,mostly out of greed.

The operators of this scam mutual aid communities know that some people are greedy and they always take advantage of that in scamming people with the guise of no central account blah blah. The admins of this scam mutual aid communities know how they go about it,but you might not know, thinking that u are very safe, at least you have been providing help and getting help. Hmmmmm it goes beyond that, they are only waiting for the right time to strike.

Mutual aid community is a very good initiative, it has helped so many people financially, i inclusive, it has really helped me a lot and i have gained a whole lot of experience while doing so many of them, i got my fingers burnt in some and in some i sing song of praises.

How do you know the right mutual aid community to participate in? How do you provide and get help with rest of mind? What are the five risk analysis you look out for before joining a mutual aid community?

How do you avoid losing your hard earned money to mutual aid communities? How do you contribute your own quota towards the growth of a mutual aid community?
How do you resist the temptation to cheat on the community and prolong its life time?

For answers to all the above questions and more and to answer all questions relating to safe mutual aid community participation, chat with me on whatsapp on 0.8.0.3.5.5.3.7.8.6.4

Please don't drop number or email on this thread, just chat with me on whatsapp with the above number.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Money And Be Safe In Mutual Aid Communities by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2016
Tolullopsy:
There are so many mutual aid communities these days, but some mutual aid communities are out there to scam participants, I know a lot of these mutual aid communities whose aim is to scam participants and disappear into thing air.

Some are being operated just like an hyip in disguise and majority have lost their hard earned money into many of this scam mutual aid communities,mostly out of greed.

The operators of this scam mutual aid communities know that some people are greedy and they always take advantage of that in scamming people with the guise of no central account blah blah. The admins of this scam mutual aid communities know how they go about it,but you might not know, thinking that u are very safe, at least you have been providing help and getting help. Hmmmmm it goes beyond that, they are only waiting for the right time to strike.

Mutual aid community is a very good initiative, it has helped so many people financially, i inclusive, it has really helped me a lot and i have gained a whole lot of experience while doing so many of them, i got my fingers burnt in some and in some i sing song of praises.

How do you know the right mutual aid community to participate in? How do you provide and get help with rest of mind? What are the five risk analysis you look out for before joining a mutual aid community?

How do you avoid losing your hard earned money to mutual aid communities? How do you contribute your own quota towards the growth of a mutual aid community?
How do you resist the temptation to cheat on the community and prolong its life time?

For answers to all the above questions and more and to answer all questions relating to safe mutual aid community participation, chat with me on whatsapp on 0.8.0.3.5.5.3.7.8.6.4

Please don't drop number or email on this thread, just chat with me on whatsapp with the above number.

Thanks.

why not share the information here! is there any harm in doing so?! Getting people to contact you privately raises suspicion. Your claim to knowledge on this matter puts you in a position to properly demystify the concept and save the general public from falling prey to schemes like this.

(1) (Reply)

Many People Have Lost Golden Opportunities By Not Taking Crazy Action. / Invest ur time and effort to earn unlimited amount of money.. / Legit Investment Option For 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.