Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] (27306 Views)

Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning / Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] by blueskies(f): 7:43am On Nov 04, 2016
elkon:
yeah its does. by slicing it or grinding and u just open ur eyes nd apply to the eyesball .it work like hell.. u can even add malam pepe to it to get the quick results
carmag:

it will rather give you blue eyes
Lol I asked because av heard of it b4, but I wasn't sure, so I think it doesn't then, thanks
Re: Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] by professore(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] by Goziemartins: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lol.... Bros, now that I know that your life is at stake, lemme try to "like" the sh*t again.... cos of you ooo
Re: Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
elkon:
yeah its does. by slicing it or grinding and u just open ur eyes nd apply to the eyesball .it work like hell.. u can even add malam pepe to it to get the quick results

Re: Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
kmaxx:

I doubt. Unless u no dey brush b4 goin 2bed.
Onion and garlic, read more about them. Even the smell will be too much in your urine. The odour won't be from your mouth but from your guts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Wash Your Chicken Before Cooking - Health Researchers / How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. / Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.