Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,237 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? (7069 Views)

Did God Created Hellfire Before Or After Creating Adam And Eve? / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by dolphinheart(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
analice107:
Okay Folks, This is the my honest truth. Years back, the thought of hellfire, i mean, burning eternally in side fire scared the shiit out of me. I was not scared but very angry that God knew how difficult it is to live in this sin riddled world and maintain a pure holy Christian life fit for His kingdom, why did he create me?

To start with, i didn't ask to be created. I wasn't consulted if i wanted to come here. Why bring me here without my consent and then subject me to the (Pain i was going through at the time. As
I was facing Amputation).

I was going through very tough times. I had prayed all kinds of prayers, it seemed God was either dead or wasn't interested.

I wanted to die. I actually attempted it. Yes, i had sent and bought what i wanted to drink without my folks knowing why i sent for it. But the fear of going to hellfire if i killed myself was gnawing at me. (Dear bone fracture pains is torturous, and i had to endure it for Ten straight years).

That fact angered me even the most. I felt trapped. My life was Miserable,. As far as i was concerned, my life was over even before it began, I wanted out, but could not get out on my terms. I was angry at God.

But one thing was certain, it never occured to me to think of who I was before the accident. Did i do was i was suppose to do as a Christian girl? did i work into satans trap with my own legs? Did i willingly make myself Vulnerable?

Well, a loving father should not hold any of my misdemeanors against me. My Loving heavenly father should ve used another means to correct me, not allow satan hit me down. Did he say he loves me? Where is the Mercy we hear about?
All the questions folks ask here, i asked.

Well. Yahweh had disappointed me so, i needed to find out what others outside of Christianity talked about these things. I went into New Age Religion and started reading and seeking. I became fascinated with the works of Thursday Lopsanrampa. and other works too. I was open to everything.

As Fate could have it, I met a Christian Science Guy who was happy to lead me on, I followed.

If i had met Sarasin then (lol, love you man) i would have followed him and be a very committed follower.
But deep down, i had this hollow, a vacuum inside of me. A yearning that i wanted filled, but i didn't know what it was or how to go about filling it. I kept reading. Anything printed in English i would read, but i couldn't just throw away the christian god.

On the night i was to drink the poison, God came into my room and asked me questions. I could not have asked myself that, and no one was awake, and no one knew what i wanted to do, for i had time everything. I said, before anyone would know what was going on and get me help, i would be dead.

He said, Do you remember the accident Scene? Do you remember how close you were from being over ran by another car? You saw it (And i did). Did you stop the tires from climbing you?

There and then, i found myself in the scene of the accident again, and the scare of that approaching car which was with me for a long time returned. Then he heard Him say, 'I WAS THERE'.

I broke down and started crying that night. I asked for forgiveness and the grace to bear whatever was ahead of me.

The next day i woke feeling like was soaked inside Joy. I told my folks what happened everyone was shocked that i could even think it. For everyone had left their lives, put everything in hold just to be with me. Just imagine how selfish i was.

Now here is the question. Answer it sincerely if you'll be justified.

If you were to die today and God says to you "Why should l let you into my heaven, what reasons will you give Him?".

Bare in mind, it is His heaven.

Even ordinary Nairaland has its rules. To come inhere, you fill a form, give your datas, agree to abide by the rules governing here, without which, you'd be banned. I have been banned countless times.

So, folks don't just stay back and hate God for creating hellfire, tell him why you dont like it.

Ask yourself, Do you qualify to enter God's heaven? How so?

When I read your story, I feel your pain, I also had a similar experience(accident and bone fracture part only ). but sorry to say, your experience did not not answer the existence of hell fire. and if it does exist exist, it does not answer the other questions that follow e.g what goes to hell fire, the body, soul or spirit and where the rest goes if all does not go to hell fire.

A lady, very vibrant woman, had an accident some years ago, she was planning to get married to a young pastor, the pastor left her cus the accident left her paralysed and always in pains. This did not stop her from living, she lived not because of fear of hell. she is presently studying for her PhD.

another woman, lives in ibadan, she had an accident which resulted in not being able to move or feel any part of her body from the neck down. the only part of her body she can move or feel is her head. This did not want her to die, she is still trying to live as long as possible!

One should not serve God of fear of he'll fire , I try my best to serve God( fail sometimes), but I don't do it cus of fear of hell fire, I don't believe hell fire exist. The concept is not supported by the scriptures, neither does its teachings stand scrutiny.
when you examine the doctrine, it goes against what the scriptures say, it also contradicts the scriptures!

1 Like

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by shadeyinka(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pastafarians:

Do u know where the Word Demon was Gotton from it originated from Greek! hence NT get it?

No one is promised Eternal Bliss in The OT When you die you go to Sheol If you have anywhere in The OT where Heaven Was ment For Humans as Reward Quote it

Go up

It seams you don't understand the OT

I will suggest that we put a stop to it. Its always an endless chain of argument. The OT never once mentioned heaven or paradise, but Jesus did. And when he does, we say its a parable.
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by adoyi8: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Your analogy is poorly constructed, and does not even remotely mirror the relationship between GOD and man.

First, why were they not aware of the test? Because they missed school? Is a student supposed to miss school? Even if the reason is cogent enough, the lecturer can decide to make them sit for the test.

Now, let me ask you: what if the students who missed the test enter the lecturer's office and without being asked, correctly recite the whole(or an appreciable quantity of the) knowledge which the lecturer imparted to them? Have they technically passed the test which others took or not?

As a Christian, you believe that our life on this earth is not the real deal, that it is just a test to see if we pass and earn eternal life or fail and be condemned to eternal damnation. To pass this test according to christianity one MUST accept christ and live by his examples (correct me if i am wrong).

This judgement applies to every person that has ever lived on this earth. Now for a test to be fair, all the students that are to take the test will receive the same lectures and study the same handouts.

but in reality, billions of people were not given the lecture materials(have never heard of Jesus Christ (Including our African ancestors))
Billion others were born into families that are practicing other religions so found it hard to accept Jesus Christ.
Others did not really take the test (They died as infants)
Others were ill so couldnt take the test well (Mad People).

Remember this is a serious test because the reward is great and the punishment for failing terrible. So a just God who is omnipotent should have made everybody take the test under the same conditions.

The problem is how would people who did not really take the test (those that died as infants) be judged?

1. If they are to be passed automatically wouldnt that be injustice to those that took the test?
2. If they are to be failed and sent to hell wouldnt that be injustice to them because we know they are not the cause of their own death?

how do you do you defend the statement 'God is Just' in this instance?
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by MrPresident1: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
Analice107, there is no literal furnace up there in the skies called hell fire where God burns people till eternity. This is not a good doctrine.

Hell is the absence of God. Heaven is the presence of God.
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by adoyi8: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Your analogy is poorly constructed, and does not even remotely mirror the relationship between GOD and man.

First, why were they not aware of the test? Because they missed school? Is a student supposed to miss school? Even if the reason is cogent enough, the lecturer can decide to make them sit for the test.

Now, let me ask you: what if the students who missed the test enter the lecturer's office and without being asked, correctly recite the whole(or an appreciable quantity of the) knowledge which the lecturer imparted to them? Have they technically passed the test which others took or not?

As a Christian, you believe that our life on this earth is not the real deal, that it is just a test to see if we pass and earn eternal life or fail and be condemned to eternal damnation. To pass this test according to christianity one MUST accept christ and live by his examples (correct me if i am wrong).

This judgement applies to every person that has ever lived on this earth. Now for a test to be fair, all the students that are to take the test will receive the same lectures and study the same handouts.

but in reality, billions of people were not given the lecture materials(have never heard of Jesus Christ (Including our African ancestors))
Billion others were born into families that are practicing other religions so found it hard to accept Jesus Christ.
Others did not really take the test (They died as infants)
Others were ill so couldnt take the test well (Mad People).

Remember this is a serious test because the reward is great and the punishment for failing terrible. So a just God who is omnipotent should have made everybody take the test under the same conditions.

The problem is how would people who did not really take the test (those that died as infants) be judged?

1. If they are to be passed automatically wouldnt that be injustice to those that took the test?
2. If they are to be failed and sent to hell wouldnt that be injustice to them because we know they are not the cause of their own death?

how do you do you defend the statement 'God is Just' in this instance?
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by DoctorAlien(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
adoyi8,

GOD is just.

Ignorant people will be in Heaven. However, who is ignorant? He is the person who meets these two conditions:

1. He did not know.

2. He had no way of knowing.

I ask my question again:

If the students who missed the test bump into the lecturer's office and, without even being asked, correctly recite all the knowledge which the lecturer imparted to them; have they passed the lecturer's test or not?
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by DoctorAlien(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
adoyi8,
How will the OT saints be saved since they did not know "Jesus"?
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
DoctorAlien:
adoyi8,

GOD is just.

Ignorant people will be in Heaven. However, who is ignorant? He is the person who meets these two conditions:

1. He did not know.

I ask my question again:

If the students who missed the test bump into the lecturer's office and, without even being asked, correctly recite all the knowledge which the lecturer imparted to them; have they passed the lecturer's test or not?
And did the bible ever state that the ignorant will be exempted from hell fire or is that just the work of your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by DoctorAlien(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
The problem I have with "atheists" on Nairaland is that most of them will blatantly ignore the explanation you give, and then repeat that same question, maybe with different words.

Is it hard to understand that children who died before they could know any difference between good and evil will be in Heaven?

Is it hard to understand that the very nature of GOD is justice, and that no one will be wronged in any way in the judgment?

About the mad man: what made him mad? Did he have a knowledge of Christ before becoming mad? Did people warn him to abstain from any habit that could lead him to madness? Or did even have any intimation that the thing that got him mad would do so? Could he have been mad living his life the right way?

All these questions would be incorporated in the judgment.
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by DoctorAlien(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

And did the bible ever state that the ignorant will be exempted from hell fire or is that just the work of your imagination.

grin You neither know GOD, nor what His character looks like.

Anyway, check 2 Pet. 2:21.

1 Like

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by BodyKiss(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pastafarians:
Yahweh didn't Create hell fire In fact there is no mention of Hell fire in the OT but if you have anywhere in the OT where hell fire was mentioned please Quote it

Christianity Was mostly Gotten From Greek Mythology So i get where the Idea of Hell fire Comes from... According to The theology the wages for Sin is death not Hell fire.. In the beginning yahweh created the "Heaven" and the "Earth" not "Heaven Earth And Hell fire"

Entering Atheist mode........
I am not Angry At Yahweh for Creating hell if that's what you think he did the same way you are not angry at Allah for creating Hell For unbelievers The same way you are not Angry at Zeus for Creating Hades

There is noting special about Christianity or Islam... I would rather go for a calm religion like Buddhism where i could meditate all day to relax my mind, Instead of wasting time praying like the Christian or Muslims do we all know prayer cant fly plane...

I wonder when they will get this. I don't know about others, but whenever I discuss about god, I speak of it/him/her hypothetically.

1 Like

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Wilgrea7(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
analice107:
Okay Folks, This is the my honest truth. Years back, the thought of hellfire, i mean, burning eternally in side fire scared the shiit out of me. I was not scared but very angry that God knew how difficult it is to live in this sin riddled world and maintain a pure holy Christian life fit for His kingdom, why did he create me?

To start with, i didn't ask to be created. I wasn't consulted if i wanted to come here. Why bring me here without my consent and then subject me to the (Pain i was going through at the time. As
I was facing Amputation).

I was going through very tough times. I had prayed all kinds of prayers, it seemed God was either dead or wasn't interested.

I wanted to die. I actually attempted it. Yes, i had sent and bought what i wanted to drink without my folks knowing why i sent for it. But the fear of going to hellfire if i killed myself was gnawing at me. (Dear bone fracture pains is torturous, and i had to endure it for Ten straight years).

That fact angered me even the most. I felt trapped. My life was Miserable,. As far as i was concerned, my life was over even before it began, I wanted out, but could not get out on my terms. I was angry at God.

But one thing was certain, it never occured to me to think of who I was before the accident. Did i do was i was suppose to do as a Christian girl? did i work into satans trap with my own legs? Did i willingly make myself Vulnerable?

Well, a loving father should not hold any of my misdemeanors against me. My Loving heavenly father should ve used another means to correct me, not allow satan hit me down. Did he say he loves me? Where is the Mercy we hear about?
All the questions folks ask here, i asked.

Well. Yahweh had disappointed me so, i needed to find out what others outside of Christianity talked about these things. I went into New Age Religion and started reading and seeking. I became fascinated with the works of Thursday Lopsanrampa. and other works too. I was open to everything.

As Fate could have it, I met a Christian Science Guy who was happy to lead me on, I followed.

If i had met Sarasin then (lol, love you man) i would have followed him and be a very committed follower.
But deep down, i had this hollow, a vacuum inside of me. A yearning that i wanted filled, but i didn't know what it was or how to go about filling it. I kept reading. Anything printed in English i would read, but i couldn't just throw away the christian god.

On the night i was to drink the poison, God came into my room and asked me questions. I could not have asked myself that, and no one was awake, and no one knew what i wanted to do, for i had time everything. I said, before anyone would know what was going on and get me help, i would be dead.

He said, Do you remember the accident Scene? Do you remember how close you were from being over ran by another car? You saw it (And i did). Did you stop the tires from climbing you?

There and then, i found myself in the scene of the accident again, and the scare of that approaching car which was with me for a long time returned. Then he heard Him say, 'I WAS THERE'.

I broke down and started crying that night. I asked for forgiveness and the grace to bear whatever was ahead of me.

The next day i woke feeling like was soaked inside Joy. I told my folks what happened everyone was shocked that i could even think it. For everyone had left their lives, put everything in hold just to be with me. Just imagine how selfish i was.

Now here is the question. Answer it sincerely if you'll be justified.

If you were to die today and God says to you "Why should l let you into my heaven, what reasons will you give Him?".

Bare in mind, it is His heaven.

Even ordinary Nairaland has its rules. To come inhere, you fill a form, give your datas, agree to abide by the rules governing here, without which, you'd be banned. I have been banned countless times.

So, folks don't just stay back and hate God for creating hellfire, tell him why you dont like it.

Ask yourself, Do you qualify to enter God's heaven? How so?

thank God you're alive... more grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by otemanuduno: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Analice107, if only you had killed yourself, surely the knowledge of yahweh's(satan) afterlife of fire you have retained in your brain would have begun roasting you by now, except you come out of the fire like someone who comes out of a dream(those who experience OBE would understand what I'm saying). The afterlife is just like a TV station. You can switch.

However, your judgement is still in the hands of Satan(yahweh) your god whenever you die. Just make sure you envisage a glorious afterlife for yourself before you die, else you might end up seeing yourself in the flames created by the evil imagination of Satan your god.

Lastly, I heard that you said 'Yahweh' asked you if you remembered how the accident happened and then you quit killing yourself. No, it isn't yahweh who said that. It is the emotional part of your brain. If Yahweh can say that, then nobody would have hanged himself or herself because yahweh would have helped save them with his voice.

Be lucky your brain worked well for you in time of danger. Many weren't lucky like you, because when they were about to hang themselves, they didn't think deeply and emotionally to stop what they wanted to do.

May the ALMIGHTY GOD deliver you from the hands of Satan ultimately, ase!
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by MrPRevailer(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Pastafarians,

You said "hell" cannot be found in the OT. I proved you wrong.

We may only continue to discuss if you have read and digested the piece on the link I gave you.

My thoughts and submissions on the topic of hell are fully contained in that piece.

Thank you.

MTHBOSS analice107

Hellfire is under the earth. Numbers 16:33.

There is only one place the sinner go and that is HELL. Wether you call it sheol or hellfire and have set your own personal interpretation for it. The bottom line is: it is a place of suffering and torment.

''And the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name.'' Rev 14:11

For those saying they will simply be destroyed and cease to exist, you can see it. 'They have no rest'.

Wether you call it hell, hellfire or sheol. The bottomline is it will be cast into the Lake of Fire, in the final Judgement of God.

''And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.'' Revelation 20:14

The Lake of Fire is perhaps a different world or planet filled with liquid fire and brimstone. What amazes me is how it can accomdate the trillions of demons and trillions of sinners since earth began. Do you know that the small red spot on planet Jupiter is 3 times bigger than planet Earth? Scientist also describe Jupiter as having no solid surface. It''s just ATMOSPHERE.
Hmm, while typing this, it made more sense when i remembered 'the bottomless pit' (Rev 9:2)

1 Like

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Very touching story you have up there, not sarcasm, I'm being sincere

okay, let's get down to business

On the night i was to drink the poison, God came into my room and asked me questions.

are you talking literally here or metamorphically?

if literal, I'm interested to know how Yahweh looks like and sounds like

if metamorphic, I'll like to know how he sounds like

your story also made me curious

when did Yahweh "get there"?

was he there after your leg(s) got crushed?

did he "get there" ahead of the accident? he's omnipresent, so he was definitely there ahead of time if that were anything to go by

Yahweh was there when the accident happened, he watched you as you stepped onto the path of a moving automobile (just giving illustrations but it could be apt), he watched your legs get crushed but quickly interfered when your life was at stake

it begs the obvious questions you've heard atheists ask many times in the past and present and I won't bother asking it here again but I'm sure you know those questions

Yahweh eventually made you walk again after 10 years of intense pain, depression, threat of amputation, deterioration of health, suicide thoughts, suicide preparation etc

within these 10 years, your parents would've gone through mental, psychological, emotional and financial pain; so would've your other loved ones too

it took your life being on the line again for your god to come to your aid

basically Yahweh can make almost any evil befall you except the type that would kill you

and how did your leg recover?

I remember, you promised Yahweh that you'll serve him for the rest of your life

he needed your vow that you'll lick his behind before he restored your legs and avoided amputation

and when you seemed to have forgotten your vow, Yahweh reminded you indirectly by getting you fired from every job you had after graduation; he made sure you didn't spend more than one year on each job

he always answers you when your life is on the line but doesn't do same for millions of others who follow through?

you should've tried killing yourself one week after the accident, don't you think? since he would've saved you 10 years of pain with his interference

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Eternal life is not what you earn.

By nature everyone is bound to go to hell.
But God choose to have mercy on some. As it is written " i will have mercy on whom i will have".
Salvation is not by works but completely by the grace and mercy of God.

I believe God was so merciful to some people of this generation who know Christ.

* saved by his grace alone*

Hell is real and there are many souls there right now for eternity.
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
MrPRevailer:

MTHBOSS analice107

Hellfire is under the earth. Numbers 16:33.

There is only one place the sinner go and that is HELL. Wether you call it sheol or hellfire and have set your own personal interpretation for it. The bottom line is: it is a place of suffering and torment.

''And the smoke of their torment ascends up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name.'' Rev 14:11

For those saying they will simply be destroyed and cease to exist, you can see it. 'They have no rest'.

Wether you call it hell, hellfire or sheol. The bottomline is it will be cast into the Lake of Fire, in the final Judgement of God.

''And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.'' Revelation 20:14

The Lake of Fire is perhaps a different world or planet filled with liquid fire and brimstone. What amazes me is how it can accomdate the trillions of demons and trillions of sinners since earth began. Do you know that the small red spot on planet Jupiter is 3 times bigger than planet Earth? Scientist also describe Jupiter as having no solid surface. It''s just ATMOSPHERE.
Hmm, while typing this, it made more sense when i remembered 'the bottomless pit' (Rev 9:2)
bro you are actually correct!
Hell is a real place! Jesus could not be lying preaching about it.
hell is actually down in the old testament it had another name which is pit.
Lake of fire may be another universe.
Because this present universe is going to be destroyed and wiped off completely with its element before the final Judgement.

1 Like

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
DoctorAlien:

grin You neither know GOD, nor what His character looks like.

Anyway, check 2 Pet. 2:21.
Nope the verse held nothing. It only spoke about people that had formerly heard the word and left it.
God doesn't make exceptions
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
some people's comments here are very funny grin grin grin

one guy z claiming hell is under the earth.... grin... have u gone there before??

whether u say hell is separation, eternal torment or whatever.. you only believe.. you don't know... no one knows
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by felixomor: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Just as expected,

Atheists are bound to flock this thread.

"Hell fire" is their number one fear.
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
dolphinheart:

...One should not serve God of fear of he'll fire , I try my best to serve God( fail sometimes), but I don't do it cus of fear of hell fire, I don't believe hell fire exist. The concept is not supported by the scriptures, neither does its teachings stand scrutiny.
when you examine the doctrine, it goes against what the scriptures say, it also contradicts the scriptures!
I had to take my like back. If you don't believe Hell Fire exists, fine but don't say it is not supported by, contradicts Scripture and does not stand scrutiny like it started yesterday.
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Gombs(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pastafarians:
Yahweh didn't Create hell fire In fact there is no mention of Hell fire in the OT but if you have anywhere in the OT where hell fire was mentioned please Quote it

Christianity Was mostly Gotten From Greek Mythology So i get where the Idea of Hell fire Comes from... According to The theology the wages for Sin is death not Hell fire.. In the beginning yahweh created the "Heaven" and the "Earth" not "Heaven Earth And Hell fire"

Entering Atheist mode........
I am not Angry At Yahweh for Creating hell if that's what you think he did the same way you are not angry at Allah for creating Hell For unbelievers The same way you are not Angry at Zeus for Creating Hades

There is noting special about Christianity or Islam... I would rather go for a calm religion like Buddhism where i could meditate all day to relax my mind, Instead of wasting time praying like the Christian or Muslims do we all know prayer cant fly plane...

One day, I'd be sipping juice and watch your meeting with Jesus....

It'd be a great scene. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Wilgrea7(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Gombs:

One day, I'd be sipping juice and watch your meeting with Jesus....

It'd be a great scene. grin
grin... u wicked

1 Like

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
MrPresident1:
...Hell is the absence of God...
Reads like a cosy place.
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Does this truth prick your conscience or na you want send them go hell fire? grin grin
Lennycool:

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Gombs(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=DoctorAlien post=50735464]
adoyi8,

GOD is just.

1. He did not know.

My friend, there'll be no excuses or ignorant ones... Read your Bible

Romans 1 KJV
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that [size=18pt]they[/size] are without excuse:

Read upwards verse 20 and see who's He referring to...

That's why I laugh at atheists.

I ask my question again:

Point is, there's a way... The truth and the life.... Jesus is the ONLY way to the Father... No matter the knowledge anyone has, if Jesus knows them not... It's finished.
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
TheSixthSense:
Does this truth prick your conscience or na you want send them go hell fire? grin grin
On the contrary I'm just trying to show you how flawed religion is. Especially when examined
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Gombs(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
DoctorAlien:
adoyi8,

How will the OT saints be saved since they did not know "Jesus"?

There was a law... And those before the law? Their was righteousness by faith.

PS
Jesus broke them out of Hades, after He defeated Satan.
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Gombs(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

Good question
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Gombs(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
DoctorAlien:
The problem I have with "atheists" on Nairaland is that most of them will blatantly ignore the explanation you give, and then repeat that same question, maybe with different words.

Is it hard to understand that children who died before they could know any difference between good and evil will be in Heaven?

Is it hard to understand that the very nature of GOD is justice, and that no one will be wronged in any way in the judgment?

About the mad man: what made him mad? Did he have a knowledge of Christ before becoming mad? Did people warn him to abstain from any habit that could lead him to madness? Or did even have any intimation that the thing that got him mad would do so? Could he have been mad living his life the right way?

All these questions would be incorporated in the judgment.

Errr... Before the age of accountability, the fate of a child is dependent on the parent... So, yes, a month old child with evil parents will go to hell.

Besides, everyone born into this world is born a sinner.
Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Read Romans 2. How can you tell or show how flawed it is when you don't know about it in the first place? God loves righteousness and is Just in Judgement. You on the other hand, embraced atheism because the god you imagined was the christian god is unjust and condemns people to torment even before they were born.
Lennycool:

On the contrary I'm just trying to show you how flawed religion is. Especially when examined

1 Like

Re: Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? by 4everGod1: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

You cannot examine a thing which has a spiritual foundation with your flawed human reasoning. You need to compare spiritual with spiritual in order for your view to be sensible.

So let me ask you a quick question. ..

If you were God with all the power and authority He has and you can see the future of everyone and know their thoughts and see their pain and wickedness and lies and selfishness and goodness and bitterness and hatred and debauchery and sodomy and every vile thing how would you run the affairs of these people who number as much as 7.5billion worldwide.

Especially since with all your power you allowed them to still have FREEWILL ....

So if you could be God for a year how would you handle creation bearing in mind that doing good for one could be the cause of anothers pain....

Since you say God is flawed then show us an alternative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani / I Spent 15 Months In My Mother’s Womb: T.b Joshua / Why Even Bother With These Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.