Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (626627 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by akoko2000: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Plus10:

Okay great,please how were you able to contact your Coordinator,I mean did PTDF gave you his contact address?

I've known the coordinator even before the award
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by chubylingy: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Good evening house!
Who else have not been paid, cos I have not been paid. The guy that seems to be incharge told me he will be out of office for three weeks, and that any inquiry about my non payment will have to wait till then.
Just been curious if someone else has similar challenge.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by sheatt: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Same here. I haven't received anything.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by sheatt: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Any ABU beneficiary paid yet?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by suleimann: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please how much is ptdf paying local scholars
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by insperyadyou: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
The payment is in batches, that's all I know
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by buvack(m): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2018
is d guy's name Ikechukwu? @chubylingy
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Plus10(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Even if the payment is in batches how long will it take to complete all the payments?May God help us in Nigeria.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by chubylingy: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
buvack:
is d guy's name Ikechukwu? @chubylingy

Yea, his name is Ikechukwu. It has been 20 days since the last time he replied my mail. He said that day that he will be out of office for 3wks. That he can only find out the reason for my non payment when he is back. Tomorow will make it 3wks, but I m hoping to write him back on monday.
However, I think my problem is an error in my account number.....which how it happened is actually a long story. But I just hope that he will be in office by monday next week.
My question is, is he the only one that is handling LSS payment processing? And when he is out of office, cant someone else sit in for him? I tire for this country sef.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by insperyadyou: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
chubylingy:

Yea, his name is Ikechukwu. It has been 20 days since the last time he replied my mail. He said that day that he will be out of office for 3wks. That he can only find out the reason for my non payment when he is back. Tomorow will make it 3wks, but I m hoping to write him back on monday.
However, I think my problem is an error in my account number.....which how it happened is actually a long story. But I just hope that he will be in office by monday next week.
My question is, is he the only one that is handling LSS payment processing? And when he is out of office, cant someone else sit in for him? I tire for this country sef.
but haven't you received your first N700,000 and your Tuition Fees and followed by the second payment and other allowances
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by chubylingy: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
insperyadyou:
but haven't you received your first N700,000 and your Tuition Fees and followed by the second payment and other allowances
Nope, this is the first time I am to recieve anything from ptdf. I am among the batch they inducted in May this year.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by sheatt: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Please what is the man's email address
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by chubylingy: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
sheatt:
Please what is the man's email address
I dont think that it is proper to share the email to you on this platform, considering its a public domain. However, email me and I will give it to you. Hope its better that way?

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by sheatt: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2018
chubylingy:

I dont think that it is proper to share the email to you on this platform, considering its a public domain. However, email me and I will give it to you. Hope its better that way?
But you can share your email?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by StanUc(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
step1:

Thanks brother, I have not received ooooo but I heard people have started receiving. Yes sure you can.

Hi Step1,
Pls are you able to read my emails that I recently sent you?
Pls can you try to get in touch?

Pls I will like to know this from you.. Tnx!
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by StanUc(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by taiwogabriel: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
What is happening everyone. I quite do not understand what PTDF is doing and the delay in payment. Some have been paid while lot of us have not. When you do them mail, looks like they ignore the mail. Over three months since we conclude our documentation, no payment. That was even after almost a year delay. Meanwhile, our "colleagues" have no such issues. Please whoever has the Executive Secretary's mail should please drop it, so that we can make him aware of situations of things, ask questions on what the delay is and why only a few were paid. This is my own opinion.

P.S. Please add this number to the whatsapp group: 07065222406

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by beatmonster(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2018
beatmonster:
Pls is the ptdf LSS postgraduate application open?

@ DMainMan boss, pls reply
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by beatmonster(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=beatmonster post=70384630][/quote]

pls has less for this year open?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by beatmonster(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2018
When will ptdf LSS application be open?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2018
beatmonster:
When will ptdf LSS application be open?
From d info I heard: September.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by beatmonster(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
DMainMan:

OK Sir
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by chubylingy: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
whats the fate of people who hasnt received their payment. Because it seems this guys are ignoring our emails. I also heard from an unreliable source that if you dont get your money for a certain period of time, it will enter *voice mail*. So is there any news about our non payment?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Plus10(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
chubylingy:
whats the fate of people who hasnt received their payment. Because it seems this guys are ignoring our emails. I also heard from an unreliable source that if you dont get your money for a certain period of time, it will enter *voice mail*. So is there any news about our non payment?
It cannot enter voice mail bro ,not after issueing award letters,they can be sued with it you know!
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by beatmonster(m): 3:19am On Sep 19, 2018
DMainMan:

My Oga, My Oga

Your boy is loyal

Abeg any update wrt LSS?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
beatmonster:

My Oga, My Oga

Your boy is loyal

Abeg any update wrt LSS?
i neva hear anything o
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DMainMan: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2018
beatmonster:

My Oga, My Oga

Your boy is loyal

Abeg any update wrt LSS?
Already out

https://www.nairaland.com/4771110/apply-ptdf-local-scholarship-bsc
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by beatmonster(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by scholarshipfree: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
University of the People Online Tuition Free Degrees

University of the People
Bachelors Degree

Deadline: 20 Dec 2018 (annual)
Study in: any Country (online)
Next term starts 31 Jan 2019

Brief description:

The University of the People is the Education Revolution. It is the world’s first tuition-free, non-profit, American accredited, online university. With a groundbreaking online learning model and instructors from the world’s foremost academic volunteers, UoPeople offers the opportunity to pursue a high quality and invaluable American degree.

The university offers two-year associate and four-year bachelor’s degree programs in business administration, computer science, and health science, as well as an MBA program.

Host Institution(s):

Founded in 2009 and achieving accreditation in 2014, UoPeople has rapidly gained a foothold in the international arena of online higher education. The university has partnered with Yale ISP Law School for research and New York University, University of California Berkeley and the University of Edinburgh to accept students. The institution has also gained the widespread support of leading academics from renowned universities around the world. Its President’s Council, includes presidents, chancellors, and vice chancellors from universities such as NYU, Oxford, UC Berkeley, Columbia University, The Rockefeller University, Vassar University, the George Washington University, and others.

Fields of study:

UoPeople offers associate and bachelor degree programs in business administration, health science and computer science, as well as an MBA program.

Target group:

Students from all over the world. Currently the university has students from over 200 countries and territories.

Scholarship value/inclusions:

UoPeople remains tuition-free because of its use of volunteers, Open Educational Resources, open-source technology and peer-to- peer learning. More than 6,000 professionals have volunteered for the university, filling key UoPeople leadership positions including University President, Provost, Academic Deans, Course Developers, Academic Advisers and Course Instructors.

UoPeople is building a sustainable new model for higher education, in which students are asked to pay only a $100 assessment fee at the end of each course; for students who might find even these modest fees prohibitive, the university offers a variety of scholarships.

Some of the scholarships can be found below:

Simone Biles Legacy Scholarship Fund – open to all students, with priority for those who have been in foster care.

Emergency Refugee Assistance Scholarship Fund – refugees and asylum seekers

Foundation Hoffmann Scholarship – open to all students

UoPeople General Scholarship – open to all students

To see all available scholarships >>

Eligibility:

UoPeople accepts students who have graduated high school, have access to a computer and the Internet and have sufficient English skills to study at the University.

Application instructions:

The admission process is administered in 5 terms annually. The next deadline is 20 December 2018 for term starting 31 January 2019. Interested applicants should apply today.

For detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship and the University in general, please visit the official website.

Website: https://dailyscholars.info/2018/10/06/apply-now-university-of-the-people-online-tuition-free-degrees/

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by scholarshipfree: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Apply Now: Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen

University of Groningen
Masters Degree

Deadline: 1 December (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts September 2019

Brief description:

The Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships to talented students and young researchers from developing countries. The scholarships are towards a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme.

Host Institution(s):

University of Groningen in Netherlands

Website: https://dailyscholars.info/2018/10/06/apply-now-eric-bleumink-scholarships-at-university-of-groningen/

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by scholarshipfree: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Apply Now: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students

Swiss Government
PhD/Postdoctoral Degree

Deadline: varies, Sept-Dec 2018
Study in: Switzerland
Next course starts 2019

Brief description:

Each year, the Swiss Confederation awards Government Excellence Scholarships to promote international exchange and research cooperation between Switzerland and over 180 other countries.

The research scholarship is available to post-graduate researchers in any discipline (who hold a master’s degree as a minimum) who are planning to come to Switzerland to pursue research or further studies at doctoral or post-doctoral level.

Website: https://dailyscholars.info/2018/10/06/apply-now-swiss-government-excellence-scholarships-for-foreign-students/

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.