Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) (45941 Views)

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Corper Appreciates His Mother In A Unique Way As He Passes Out (Photos) / Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
After your years of study this is what you can think of??how does this act benefit Nigeria??
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by muller101(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
See u and truck drivers.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by nonjebose(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
This guy should not start another craze in this country. Before you it, other corp members will start to put their lives at risk for what I don't know
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by JohnAdeDavid(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
hotspec:
HIS VILLAGE PEOPLE AT WORK. I wish u safe journey and Dangote trailers free road. Mind u, by d time u will embark on dt deadly and dangerous adventure, u would no longer be a corp member.
Are u saying he will be a corpse member after embarking on this dreadful journey?
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Maski87: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ok but remember dangote trailer for road, he may not make it home alive
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by buffalowings4: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
This one get sense than that useless fellow asking for 100000 from that senator grin
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Dshadow: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
U want to gamble with ur life.. Nigerian drivers do not value human life.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by jero247: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Have a safe trip my brother, see you in Mkd.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
generaliy07:
Forget Patriotism or whatever PR he's giving it, dude is seeking employment, tell me if the governor won't consider him when they meet

In this economic recession, when graduates are offered "Conductor" jobs, anything you can do to make noise about your CV, please do o

God bless every legitimate hustler on NL

bro what happens to the illegitimate hustlers, are they not going to partake in the blessings as well ? undecided grin
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by blackprinx: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
*smh*
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by KellyBerry(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Too bad you chose to do this at the wrong time. Had it been it was during GEJ tenure he would have made you minister of petroleum, but since we have anoda oga at the top wey no dey take nonsense. My guy your own don bad oooooo because even common pure water you no go see. grin
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by sweetenheskey(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
end time corper
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by rickyrex(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bro I like your modenised system of hustling.. So na like this you wan take raise the money wey you want take start that farming business wey you been dey talk about. Ok save journey oh.. Hope you get spare tyre for ur bicycle
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Bombolistic: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ise aye reee o... Death looming....
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by ralphsoo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
I remember this guy from my days in University of Agriculture Makurdi. He has an undying love for publicity
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
To all the critics, here is a man who is willing ignore the pleasure of taking a bus all the way to Makurdi, rather, he choose to ride on his bike, and take his time in having a chit-chat with secondary students about being patriotic along the way.
Ride on Bro. Isaac, God will be with u throughout...
Afterall, He have made his intentions known in church last week sunday, and have recieved the blessings of God.
I havnt for once seen him riding a motorcycle or taking public transport anywhere, it's either he use his legediz benz, or his bi-cycle to and fro... Go On Son Of Tiv, I might be an Idoma, Bt Still We Are brodas...

[/hr]
HELLO HEROS, BEEN A WHILE, AND AM HERE AGAIN.. COMMANDER LEMUEL CALLING TO ALL HERO TEAM MATES FROM ACROSS THE STARS.
SmartestPOPQueen, TheBlessedMan Tgold1 Royh MAKE UNA CM SUPPORT MY EGBON OH!
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by bikefab(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pal better save ur energy for the labour market. U need it.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Goodluck to him. What local Government is he in IB. I was a 2015 Batch B member too buh I passed out early October cos I was in stream one. And I was in Ibadan North LGA.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by shark003: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin grin
I laff in German

That kogi ehn..
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Its possible to be mad and not know. That's his case. Olympic passed, you didn't show your ugly black face. Its to ride to makurdi na em dey hungry you. Save Johny
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Omotoso2(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ayala travel
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Omotoso2(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ajala travel
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
this one wants to pass away after passing out
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by mrsfavour(f): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
chumaster:
another ill-thought adventure

Haitus Hernia loading...
Hahahahahaha ! are u a medical personel? Very True
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by mrsfavour(f): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
this one wants to pass away after passing out
Nobi small tin
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by EngrDrey: 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rrankdonga:
2015 NYSC Batch B Corps Member To Return To His State On Bicycle

A 2015 NYSC batch b corps member Ahungwa Isaac Sekav, has announced that he will be embarking on a patriotic tour from Ibadan to Makurdi on bicycle.

Mr Ahungwa Isaac Sekav will be passing out tomorrow 4th of Novemeber 2016, and intends to begin his tour on Saturday the 5th of November 2016

Already, the tour has gotten the endorsement of Radio Nigeria zonal headquarters Ibadan for publicity.
More details shortly.

source. Mr Ahungwa Isaac Sekav

You all have no idea of who this Corper is. He is a patriotic Nigerian with class and his hope for the Nigerian dream is something we youths should emulate.
Eludire Oluwadamilare
Gen. CDS President, Akinyele LGA
Ibadan.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by onionsoup(f): 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
chally02:
Here we go again, from trekking to bicycling,

Naija I hail thee

When e rish my turn. Ama take a flight grin
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by onionsoup(f): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Make I go open blog. News dey com for road.#runsouttathread#
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by chumaster(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
mrsfavour:
Hahahahahaha ! are u a medical personel? Very True
I am not in the medical field, but I know it.

The guy should enjoy his adventure though.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by dadabashua1(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2016
mrmy42:
after which he will be given which award?
una no de tire with scam? buhari see what u have caused
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by purpledove(m): 12:13am On Nov 04, 2016
see him bears! all dis stingyy Benue boys seeking unnecessary attention,so u never had to pay for tfare during your service year and still want to do same going home, i wish u wat u wish urself though.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by wiselette(f): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2016
mrmy42:
after which he will be given which award?
these subscription plans you posted, are they real ones? Hope no be lies/419?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp / Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) / 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.