Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies (18857 Views)

Websites For Downloading Movies For FREE. / Guys Please Which Website Is This????? / Best Subscription For Downloading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Y'all are fuckin annoying,,can't y'all differentiate b/w a "Movie" and a "Tv Series"
See folks calling Agents of shield,Prison Break,Designated survivor,The Flash etc "Movies"...
I felt like slapping you all saying such erroneous rubbish. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfricanApple:
how could anyone put up with watching agent of shield. the movie is so boring
first,its a Tv series/tv show not a movie..

Secondly, if you've seen it all the way to its current hot season 4 and still say its boring ,then you're obviously a telemundo stuck up fangirl, who won't know entertainment even if it slapped you on the face.

But I'll just assume you stopped at the lackluster 1st half of the 1st season,so I won't blame you smiley
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
dasphinx1:

If you are a marvel fan, you would love agents of shield..... Lots of tips to all the blockbuster marvel movies(past, present and future) are found in Agents of Shield. Like ritababe said, you just have to concentrate to understand it wink
don't mind her,she's a Telemundo fangirl. This new season is the bomb,how are you taking the Ghost Rider introduction?
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by dasphinx1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
MrKang:
don't mind her,she's a Telemundo fangirl. This new season is the bomb,how are you taking the Ghost Rider introduction?

Mehn, im so hyped about it!!!! This week's episode was awesome, Ghost Rider really whooped Jeffery Mase's arse... I just de laff grin
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
dasphinx1:

Mehn, im so hyped about it!!!! This week's episode was awesome, Ghost Rider really whooped Jeffery Mase's arse... I just de laff grin
cheesy cheesy my favourite bit of the episode.
Jeff was standing tall in all his Inhuman glory,like "I'm unstoppable",,until GR gave him the beating of his life grin . I enjoyed every bit of the punches cus Jeff has been annoying and he had it coming....
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by ritababe(f): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
MrKang:

is cool but Nicholas Cage is the bomb
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
ritababe:

is cool but Nicholas Cage is the bomb
shocked you're kidding right? The first movie was ok,but the sequel "Spirit Of Vengeance" was terrible and it bombed at the box office,it was certified rotten at Rotten Tomatoes by film critics,Nicholas Cage version of GR was so awful that the rights of Ghost Rider was returned back to Marvel.

This Gabriel Luna GR version in just 6 episodes in agents of shield is already 10 times better than that of Nicholas Cage. smiley

What did you actually like in the Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider?
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Dadanoah(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
AutosBay:
Not app, website for downloading top quality movies as clear as YouTube mp4 I don't mean blu ray, something I can download faster and doesn't weigh much yet clear, I use a Z10 but I normally transfer to my LED using usb, I don't like app it lowers my ram
hi
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by ritababe(f): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
MrKang:
shocked you're kidding right? The first movie was ok,but the sequel "Spirit Of Vengeance" was terrible and it bombed at the box office,it was certified rotten at Rotten Tomatoes by film critics,Nicholas Cage version of GR was so awful that the rights of Ghost Rider was returned back to Marvel.

This Gabriel Luna GR version in just 6 episodes in agents of shield is already 10 times better than that of Nicholas Cage. smiley

What did you actually like in the Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider?

he is funny, more fun to watch.

#lookintomyeyes
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by dasphinx1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
ritababe:

#lookintomyeyes

Well, Robbie Reyes's GR is known as more vicious than Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage)..... And yes, Spirit of Vengeance was a major f!ckup.

Meanwhile, Johnny Balze has a brief appearance in this week's agents of shield.....
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by dasphinx1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
MrKang:
cheesy cheesy my favourite bit of the episode.
Jeff was standing tall in all his Inhuman glory,like "I'm unstoppable",,until GR gave him the beating of his life grin . I enjoyed every bit of the punches cus Jeff has been annoying and he had it coming....

As in ehn...... Jeff was like, "I've got this" cheesy
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
ritababe:

#lookintomyeyes
lol,the penance stare..
But if you're familiar with the Ghost Rider mythos/comic,you'll agree with me that the GR is meant to be a terrifying demon that strikes fear not a comic relief Nic presented.
His version strayed away from the source material,,I guess that's why he was axed from the role smiley .

Side note: #NicholasCageIsABadActor smiley

Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by MrKang: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
dasphinx1:

As in ehn...... Jeff was like, "I've got this" cheesy
haha grin ,,he said it in such a cool way,lol. That's what you get when you overestimate yourself cheesy
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Fidelismaria: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
ritababe:

my dear, I love that movie like kilode.
you should concentrate and watch it.
NO mind d guy hin no sabi beta movie i just hope it doesnt get cancelled cos dere ratings has bin dropping anyways abeg which data plan re u on
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Osezzua(m): 2:03am On Nov 05, 2016
following
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by ritababe(f): 3:13am On Nov 05, 2016
Fidelismaria:
NO mind d guy hin no sabi beta movie i just hope it doesnt get cancelled cos dere ratings has bin dropping anyways abeg which data plan re u on

glo. but I used airtel night plan to download
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by ritababe(f): 3:17am On Nov 05, 2016
dasphinx1:

Well, Robbie Reyes's GR is known as more vicious than Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage)..... And yes, Spirit of Vengeance was a major f!ckup.

Meanwhile, Johnny Balze has a brief appearance in this week's agents of shield.....

I like him
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by ritababe(f): 3:17am On Nov 05, 2016
MrKang:
lol,the penance stare..
But if you're familiar with the Ghost Rider mythos/comic,you'll agree with me that the GR is meant to be a terrifying demon that strikes fear not a comic relief Nic presented.
His version strayed away from the source material,,I guess that's why he was axed from the role smiley .

Side note: #NicholasCageIsABadActor smiley

okay oh
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by WealthyGeek: 3:29am On Nov 05, 2016
Learn HOW I MAKE $500 WEEKLY ONLINE for free no PDF download all free. http://makereal-dollars..com.ng/2016/11/make-money-online-with-these-methods.html?m=1
ritababe:

glo. but I used airtel night plan to download
ritababe:

I like him
Learn HOW I MAKE $500 WEEKLY ONLINE for free no PDF download all free. http://makereal-dollars..com.ng/2016/11/make-money-online-with-these-methods.html?m=1
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by elvision1(m): 4:08am On Nov 05, 2016
ritababe:

The last 2 episodes of the season represent the series finale. In the penultimate episode, Sara is seen buying flowers in Panama with her toddler son, Michael, before visiting Michael's grave with Lincoln, Sucre and Mahone. The final episode and television movie Prison Break: The Final Break shows what happened between the take down of The Company and Michael's death. This story involves the incarceration of Sara in Miami-Dade county penitentiary for Christina's murder. The General and T-Bag are in the adjacent men's facility. The General wants Sara dead and has put a $100,000 bounty on her. Michael hears of the bounty and devises a plan to break Sara out. In the end, knowing that he is dying from a brain tumor, Michael sacrifices himself for Sara to escape.

spoiler alert!!!

I just hate you right now
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by ritababe(f): 4:11am On Nov 05, 2016
elvision1:

spoiler alert!!!
undecided
elvision1:

spoiler alert!!!
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Melvinsofty: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
i think I agree with you, I saw nice movies on the site but still couldn't download.
Do you download movies there?
Yeah with ucbrowser whenever the add pop us just skip it... It's a real nice site to get good movies
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2016
Melvinsofty:

Yeah with ucbrowser whenever the add pop us just skip it... It's a real nice site to get good movies
Thanks pal, I'll give it a go
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by Dandsome: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Why not try toxic wap. Com

1 Like

Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by tafat: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
AutosBay:
Not app, website for downloading top quality movies as clear as YouTube mp4 I don't mean blu ray, something I can download faster and doesn't weigh much yet clear, I use a Z10 but I normally transfer to my LED using usb, I don't like app it lowers my ram

Your demands are too much where will you find all that?
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by superiorinferno(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
AutosBay:
Nice topic OP. I once stumbled on a blog that listed the best websites to download Movies free. Ranging from korea movies, Bollywood and Hollywood movies to cartoons. They listed the best and the Korea website is my favorite up till now. Follow this link and see the full list of recommended website to download movies.
https:///9mg8YP
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by ritababe(f): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
dasphinx1:

they didn't actually show his face, just the devil.
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by AutosBay(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dandsome:
Why not try toxic wap. Com

The best answer since 1960
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by AfricanApple(f): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2016
ritababe:

so which one do you prefer?
telemundo?
ahahahaha lmao. I have only heard of telemundo. the likes of The 100. Nikita. Desperate housewives etc

tell me you have watched the 100 other wise you have not started
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by AfricanApple(f): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2016
MrKang:
first,its a Tv series/tv show not a movie..

Secondly, if you've seen it all the way to its current hot season 4 and still say its boring ,then you're obviously a telemundo stuck up fangirl, who won't know entertainment even if it slapped you on the face.

But I'll just assume you stopped at the lackluster 1st half of the 1st season,so I won't blame you smiley
I watch as a movie. that is I don't follow it on stations.

whatever. its boring

and who says I'm a telemundo stuck up. I don't even think i've ever seen the pack
Re: Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies by AfricanApple(f): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2016
Fidelismaria:
why won't their ratings drop when they have nothing interesting to give us

the two people that even looks badass does not have any serious action. their fight is ugh.....

undecided cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord / Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Why Infinix Note 3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.