Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

UTME Registration Starts November 2nd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME Registration Starts November 2nd (4068 Views)

AIOU To Hold FA / BA Exams From November 2nd / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana 2012/2013 Post UTME Registration Starts / Jamb 2012/2013 Utme Registration Form Now Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by sequencel(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2009
Dear Jambites,the new UTME registration would start on Nov 2nd,Thus be prepare.Time will tell if the new system would favour candidates.
Thank You
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by dammiejay: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
which one is UTME?put me thru abeg
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by Ogbeta: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
IS THE NEW SYSTEM OF JAMB NOW IS NOW CALLED UTME WHERE U HAVE SIX CHOICE OF INSTITUTION.

THANKS
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by kolly4luv(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
dammiejay:

which one is UTME?put me thru abeg
Is the new type of entrance examination into University, Polytechnic, Colleges of Education, It is based on percentage Viz: the The Best % will be admitted into university, the 2nd into polytechnic, and at last colleges of education.
There are going to be 6 good space for institution choice,the first two university,2nd poly, and so.
I even heard dat u can use the result for 2 years i.e if some one did not get admitted next year,he or she can still use the result for upper year admission.

So,can you know see is a great and nice system which im very sure will favor the participant!!!
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by dammiejay: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2009
the form is to complex .
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by EMMYD01(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
Well thank God,education sector is improving every day, now how much is the form,hope it work out 4 candidate's good
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by kolly4luv(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2009
The website for the registration is not opening since yesterday, maybe they are making maintenance on it, OR why?
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by adebayo201: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
U wil b d person to answa dat question@kolly.
My mind tels me dat d amount of d form wil b in d range of 7k to 10k. If nt more dan dat. It can b less than kiss
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by adebayo201: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2009
My mind tels me dat d amount of d form wil b in d range of 7k to 10k. If nt more dan dat. It can b less than kiss
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by adebayo201: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2009
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by kolly4luv(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2009
yap, the problem is maintenance,
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by gentleemmy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
The registration has started and the price of the form is 4,600. The website is okay and fast www.jambutme.com
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by kolly4luv(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
JAMB UTME Registration 2010 Begins

[b]JAMB UTME registration Begins
The Registration for the 2010 jamb has begun, Candidates who are willing to sit for the Upcoming Jamb Examination can now register Online, Registration for the JAMB UTME 2010 closes on January 29, 2010.So, Student can keep filling up their registration form Online till the Closing date
Examination Date is APRIL 17, 2010
Click here to Register Online Now

INSTRUCTION TO FOLLOW FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
1. Simply scratch of the panel to reveal the Pin
2. Click the NEW USER button to begin your Registration using your serial number and PIN> use this option ONLY once. i.e when you have not created your registration account. Upon validation of PIN, you will be required to supply a unique Username and password which shall be used to Login Subsequently.

NOTE:
1. Registration closes on JANUARY 29, 2010
2. Examination Date is APRIL 17, 2010

WHERE TO PURCHASE FORM:
You can purchase The Jamb UTME Forms from any of the below Banks nationwide:
1. AFRIBANK NIGERIA PLC
2. FIDELITY BANK PLC
3. FINBANK PLC
4. FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC
5. INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC
6. OCEANIC BANK PLC
7. SKYE BANK PLC
8. SPRING BANK PLC
9. UNION BANK PLC
10. UNITY BANK PLC
11. WEMA BANK PLC
12. ZENITH BANK PLC[/b]
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by dexter1983(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2009
i need help, i have registered on the website but not yet submitted my form.i ,ost my username and password.i tried reseting but it was saying invalid pin/serial number.what do i do.i have tried calling the contacts of utme but no response, heeeeeeeelp
Re: UTME Registration Starts November 2nd by Dclique(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=353055.0

(1)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Your Parents Don’t Have Any Plans To Replace Your Uniform / List Of Items To Bring For Polac RC5 2017 Interview / I Need Engineering Mathematics. KA Stroud Pdf Softcopy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.