Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (200634 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Still waiting for a success mail hopefully

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SlickM(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Hello guys. I was invited to take the aptitude but due to time constraints, I asked to be rescheduled. sent emails and called as well. up till now I haven't been rescheduled. How do I go about this please? Anyone else in my shoes?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2016
has anyone who sat for the test on 11th of november received any mail?...
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
SlickM:
Hello guys. I was invited to take the aptitude but due to time constraints, I asked to be rescheduled. sent emails and called as well. up till now I haven't been rescheduled. How do I go about this please? Anyone else in my shoes?
In my humble opinion, I think you should call again. State your case and emphasize that you've called before about the issue without any response.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
michaelbelgium:
has anyone who sat for the test on 11th of november received any mail?...
Wrote on the 9th, no communication yet. My bet is next stage will come in 2017.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
opidalo:

Wrote on the 9th, no communication yet. My bet is next stage will come in 2017.
people that wrote later seem to be receiving mails
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
michaelbelgium:

people that wrote later seem to be receiving mails
Success or regret?
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
opidalo:
Success or regret?
from this thread...regret i guess
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by SlickM(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
opidalo:

In my humble opinion, I think you should call again. State your case and emphasize that you've called before about the issue without any response.
Thanks I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by mikaj(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
I made it. Got a success mail. All thanks to God.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Omoobatogud(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Got a success mail too
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by BlackHummer(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
success mail on point! Baba God too much
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Shams101: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yeah me too......Alhamdulillahi!!!

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by dizzydazzy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Big thanks to God on successfully making it through the test stage. Just got a success mail. Anyone with an idea on the next stage? kindly share.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by zionmade(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
got a success mail to. Thank God
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by karkinase(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Alhamdulilah, Success mail @ last.. Wats d way forward ppl.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by michaelbelgium(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
just got success mail....thanks to God
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
The success mail has arrived, finally
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Tee2014: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Another Success Mail!!! This could only be God!!! See y'all at the top guys!!!
More info will be made available probably early next year!!! Keeping fingers crossed!!!
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Got a success mail too. We keep hoping for the best. Next stage probably another testing or an AC like interview session.
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by BlackHummer(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
opidalo:
Got a success mail too. We keep hoping for the best. Next stage probably another testing or an AC like interview session.
do you have any idea how ACs for engineering coys look like? Please share
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
BlackHummer:

do you have any idea how ACs for engineering coys look like? Please share
Well, ACs (Assessment Centers) are usually tailored to expose candidates to exercises the coy feels will best test them on key requirements for the job, both in the short and long term. They want to see if the candidate can perform at activities (or the likes of them) he/she will, on a daily basis encounter on the job. Therefore ACs generally would comprise of a number of activities such as group work (to test how you handle working with others), case study (how best you solve problems especially those typical of the organisation), presentation (obviously to test presentation skills), one-on-one interview (or panel, depending on the coy). These are just the common activities you can expect at a typical AC and usually takes the whole day. So for an engineering coy, they may decide to make their case study problem one that has to do with a typical operational issue for example or the group work designed for your team to build/construct something from basic materials supplied to you. The activities can take any shape really, it all depends on the qualities they are looking out for. As a consolation, employers usually (mostly) inform well ahead of time what the AC would entail and how you can prepare for it.

NB: This is not to mean it's the way FMN is going to take. There's no way of knowing for sure. It's only a guess since most coys these days use Assessment Centers while recruiting their trainees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by BlackHummer(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2016
opidalo:

Well, ACs (Assessment Centers) are usually tailored to expose candidates to exercises the coy feels will best test them on key requirements for the job, both in the short and long term. They want to see if the candidate can perform at activities (or the likes of them) he/she will, on a daily basis encounter on the job. Therefore ACs generally would comprise of a number of activities such as group work (to test how you handle working with others), case study (how best you solve problems especially those typical of the organisation), presentation (obviously to test presentation skills), one-on-one interview (or panel, depending on the coy). These are just the common activities you can expect at a typical AC and usually takes the whole day. So for an engineering coy, they may decide to make their case study problem one that has to do with a typical operational issue for example or the group work designed for your team to build/construct something from basic materials supplied to you. The activities can take any shape really, it all depends on the qualities they are looking out for. As a consolation, employers usually (mostly) inform well ahead of time what the AC would entail and how you can prepare for it.

NB: This is not to mean it's the way FMN is going to take. There's no way of knowing for sure. It's only a guess since most coys these days use Assessment Centers while recruiting their trainees.

Thanks! see you at the top.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by karkinase(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2016
@ Opidalo, U on point.... The various AC's U listed out are what is obtained in industries. My best guess for FMN would be a group discussion AC, since they would love to access how efficient we can work in teams, creative thinking abilities n leadership qualities. Let's keep our fingers crossed n hope for the best. Merry Xmas Y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by jamrid: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2016
Got invited for computer based aptitude and competency based test for graduate training on 3rd of January 2017.I study electrical /electronic engineering..... Anybody with me on this

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Kasich(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2016
jamrid:
Got invited for computer based aptitude and competency based test for graduate training on 3rd of January 2017.I study electrical /electronic engineering..... Anybody with me on this

Yeah yeah... EEE thought they forgot about us. How are u gonna prepare for the test na considering the fact that this is a festive season.

If you have any materials to share kindly mention me xo I'll forward you my mail, as it stands now I left my laptop n materials in Niger state, well I'll find something to practice with

Wish you success bro, guess we'll see there

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by hamzeiy: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
helo guyz..got an invite from flour mill. i would like to know their pay for the graduate trainee program and what awaits us after comfirmation. i am currently working and would only want to move to a better place. considering the fact that i would be travelling from far north.onw has to be prudent in spending suring this recession . guys help me out pls with vital information about their pay and career structure plss
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by Amakyzuu: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test by karkinase(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2016
Amakyzuu:
The next stage will be oral interview.... questions about us, the coy and our different fields of study... I asked a friend who worked as a graduate trainee while i was doing my IT in FMN.

Wow, Never knew its an Oral interview straight afta test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (65) (Reply)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.