Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? (24346 Views)

Get Over 50k Views On Your Page Or Product / What Are Your Views On This Pls / Homosexuality In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by TmeD0(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
denony:

ITS AN ABORMINATION
A TABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CANT EVEN SIT ON THE SAME SEAT WITH THEM
I HATE THEM TO THE FULLEST, AND CAN'T ASSOCIATE WITH THEM.

I SEE IT AS EVIL, TABOO (ARU) grin

CHAI UWA EMEBIELA   embarassed

GOD PLEASE DONT LET your ANGER BEFAHALF THE WORLD

ouch! don't you think that's a rather strong, harsh word to use?

remember they're humans just like you and i but are just misguided imho.  

and the last time i checked sir, this same God you're calling upon never said you can hate your fellow human being if they're engaged in a lifestyle contrary to his words o.  

think about that for a sec before using that word again.  Peace!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by TmeD0(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
RichyBlacK:

What disgusts me is when some of those homosexuals want redefine everything in their own terms. For example:

1. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Homos should not redefine this simple term.

2. They should not teach my kids in school that a same-sex couple with adopted kids is normal.

As long as they do their thing and not start trying to change the whole world because of their choice, its all dandy! grin

RichyBlack, you share the same views as millions of traditionalists like myself share. 

their quest to redefine the term marriage, which is between a man and a woman, just like you is what infuriates me.

god make adam and eve not adam and steve now. . . ahn ahn, na wetin!   grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2009
there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, i repeat nothing is wrong with homosexuality

if you want to be a booty pirate or carpet muncher , go ahead.

they have the right to a state sanctioned marriage, adoption and civil rights assigned to heterosexual couples. this includes insurance benefits, inheritance rights and the likes.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2009
bawomolo:

there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, i repeat nothing is wrong with homosexuality

if you want to be a booty pirate or carpet muncher , go ahead.

they have the right to a state sanctioned marriage, adoption and civil rights assigned to heterosexual couples. this includes insurance benefits, inheritance rights and the likes.

there is nothing wrong with rape, i repeat nothing is wrong with sexual child abuse
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by obi123: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
for one , i think ,personally  its wrong but what do u do when u have gay friends or family and they are better friends than ur heterosexual friends/family , do u hate them? do u cast them asunder? doesnt that make u judgmental? what ever happened to love ur neighbors as urself  .

Honestly i hate to think about it atimes cos, on one hand u know its wrong at least the bible says its wrong on the other hand u dont want to loose family or friends just cos of their sexuality , u dont want to be the one to judge them, who gives us the right to anyway
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
davidylan:

there is nothing wrong with rape, i repeat nothing is wrong with sexual child abuse

yeah because the acts of two consenting adults is the equivalence of rape and child abuse.

Dirty & disgusting,,i cant even imgine my fellow man fscking my "anus" & i sucking his "deek",,,i dont blame people doing it,i fscking blame democrazy for this bullshit.

i find it strange that heterosexual men seems to be interested in homosexual sex.  just strange
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by SEFAGO(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2009

leap of logic.  Extrapolations should always be parallel and not squiggly lines
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2009
SEFAGO:

leap of logic.  Extrapolations should always be parallel and not squiggly lines

Actually it wouldnt have been a leap of logic 30 yrs ago. The problem is the minute we begin to shift the goalposts it would be a question of when and not if pedophilia will become legal between a "consenting" child and an adult.

What's to stop us from legalising bestiality soon? Afterall your dog is a "consenting" participant no?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by MrCrackles(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
Homosexuality is bleeped up! cool
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2009
davidylan:

. The problem is the minute we begin to shift the goalposts it would be a question of when and not if pedophilia will become legal between a "consenting" child and an adult.

that's an argument that is actually raging on.  What should be the age of consent?  

some states say 16, some say 18.   I believe it's even 14 in some countries.  

The question is whether an old man/woman should be lusting after a teenage even if it's legally fine.   As per bestiality, that's not comparable to homosexuality.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
Our minds are the mirrors through which we view both ourselves and the wider world. So if the mind of a person is diseased then it should be no surprise that this would result in the person carrying out peverted actions.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
tensor777:

Our minds are the mirrors through which we view both ourselves and the wider world. So if the mind of a person is diseased then it should be no surprise that this would result in the person carrying out peverted actions.

there is no proof homosexuality is a disease. this theory has being discarded by the APA.

spikey - don't let these yeye people silence you
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by AfroCynic: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
I feel that people deserve to be happy, if two (or more) consenting adults want to be together, then who am I to judge. This life is too short, one must try to make the best of it. This is my view.

P.s, a lot of people have told me that there are no gay people in Naija, lol! The pictures I have been seeing on Facebook tell me different.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2009
bawomolo:

that's an argument that is actually raging on.  What should be the age of consent?  

some states say 16, some say 18.   I believe it's even 14 in some countries.  

The question is whether an old man/woman should be lusting after a teenage even if it's legally fine.   As per bestiality, that's not comparable to homosexuality.  

lol how absurd. How long ago was the age of consent 21? Its dropped to 18, some want it lowered to 14 . . . soon it will be cancelled alltogether to allow fathers the right to have sex with their "consenting" 10 yr old daughters.

To say bestiality is not comparable to homosexuality is to fool urself . . . very soon it will become mainstream. Homosexuality did not start today . . . neither will the fight for sexual equality among pedos, polygamists, polyandrists, bigamists and bestials. Its all a matter of time. Continue your false crusade of "tolerance".
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
AfroCynic:

I feel that people deserve to be happy, if two (or more) consenting adults want to be together, then who am I to judge. This life is too short, one must try to make the best of it. This is my view.

I dont understand this airy statement. Hmm what if i'm happiest with your 5 yr old daughter? Surely if she's consenting to sex you would not judge no?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
AfroCynic:

P.s, a lot of people have told me that there are no gay people in Naija, lol! The pictures I have been seeing on Facebook tell me different.

You say that. But what you are doing by adopting that attitude is rather disingenuously attempting to establish a moral equivalence between natural male to female relationship and that which is contrary to nature.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
davidylan:

lol how absurd. How long ago was the age of consent 21? Its dropped to 18, some want it lowered to 14 . . . soon it will be cancelled alltogether to allow fathers the right to have sex with their "consenting" 10 yr old daughters.

you are becoming extremist here. stop with the scare tactics.   from homosexuality to pedophilia to incest.   take it easy dude. consenting 10 year old daughter? huh.

Homosexuality did not start today . . . neither will the fight for sexual equality among pedos, polygamists, polyandrists, bigamists and bestials. Its all a matter of time. Continue your false crusade of "tolerance".

nothing is wrong with polygamists, polyandry or bigamy.   All fine with me .

except among peta folks, bestiality isn't going mainstream anytime soon.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by SEFAGO(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
ome states say 16, some say 18.   I believe it's even 14 in some countries.  

it is 12 in nigeria  undecided
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2009
SEFAGO:

it is 12 in nigeria  undecided

no wonder those alhaji's have child brides left and right shocked shocked
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2009
bawomolo:

you are becoming extremist here. stop with the scare tactics.   from homosexuality to pedophilia to incest.   take it easy dude. consenting 10 year old daughter? huh.

this is absurd . . . anything that doesnt agree with your liberal slant = extremism?  undecided
Sorry dude but there ARE 8 yr olds who will consent to sex at the drop of a hat. Should we legalise sex between them and their dads now since we just want them all to be "happy"?

bawomolo:

nothing is wrong with polygamists, polyandry or bigamy.   All fine with me .

and bestials too? Surely you want me to be happy with my female dog no?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
bawomolo:

no wonder those alhaji's have child brides left and right shocked shocked

now that's judging!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by SEFAGO(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
lol how absurd. How long ago was the age of consent 21? Its dropped to 18, some want it lowered to 14 . . . soon it will be canceled alltogether to allow fathers the right to have sex with their "consenting" 10 yr old daughters.

you are kidding right. Man the same ppl at nairaland again.

Did you know that the Hausa's marry out their daughters at a significantly young age of around 14. Arabs, Africans, Asian- before contact with the evil west  grin, married out their daughters at the age of 12-15. In European countries in the middle ages where the life expectancy was very low, marriages usually occurred for girls around 16-18. The age of consent was introduced by Europeans- and I am sure unlike most of you debating this issue without facts, europeans would be doing research on the sexual development of human's. They are not dropping the age randomly though, and it is usually done with significant votes.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by SEFAGO(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2009
no wonder those alhaji's have child brides left and right

man u beat me to it
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
davidylan:

Sorry dude but there ARE 8 yr olds who will consent to sex at the drop of a hat. Should we legalise sex between them and their dads now since we just want them all to be "happy"?

Why do you want to legalize marriage between a father and his under-aged daughter?  a parent is seen as a guardian and not marriage partner.  I don't see many 8 yr olds who would consent to sex with their father.  It's different when teens are having sex with each other.

and bestials too? Surely you want me to be happy with my female dog no?

if you can proof you and your adult pitbull love each other. go ahead.

we would hold that ceremony at PETA headquarters  grin

the dog has to sign the marriage certificate too grin
davidylan:

now that's judging!

age of consent at 12? now that's drastic.  16 is as far as I would go.

also don't forget the risk of VVF
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by SeanT21(f): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2009
Do I think its wrong?? YES

Do I despise them? NO
!!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by olinco: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2009
can any protagonist of homosexuality pray that God should give them gays and lesbians as children. someone said woman-to-woman is sexy. if i may ask, as he practised it b4? can he/she his/her daughter to practicse it? someone said he supported it bt for operations an make-ups that make them look like ladies only irritate him. no, u for like am all through!!!. My Prayer is that, GOD SHOULD GIVE SUPPORTES OF HOMOSEXUALITY GAY/LESBIANS FRO CHILDREN. am sure they'll say, God forbid. Homosexuality is BAAAD, it's condemnable. they should be done away with; tehy are habitually corrupt.
personally i dont need any religious scripture to tutor me on d issue of Homosexuality. am sorry o. ENI AIJIRI NI WON. KO DAA, KO DAA RARA. OHUN TI O DAA O DAA. simple
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by dkings101(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2009
papabaks (m)
they are demons :-x

I agree with ur comment,
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
T@meD0:

so, are you implying that since some scientists postulated these "findings" from other species other than humans, we should accept the behavior as a natural occurrence?  please!  have you stopped to ask yourself what could be the motive of these progressive scientists with these claims to reshape people's thinking about what's natural and not? well, since you do a lot of research, i'd suggest you do a research on that and trust me you'd be amazed at what you might find. i know the western world try to preach the "gospel of tolerance" but must we discard our morals and values just to fit in with the rest of the world?  
Peace!

prostulated scince?  intresting i didnt relize that farmers, ranchers, school children, tourist on safari/cruises/nature walks are all part of this massive consiracy you have in your head.  let me get this straight here in nigeria you are free to discriminate agaist someone because yur "values" say its ok but when a non black-african discriminates agaist someone because of thier "values" they are evil bastards.  love the hipacracy.

SEFAGO:

you are kidding right. Man the same ppl at nairaland again. Did you know that the Hausa's marry out their daughters at a significantly young age of around 14. Arabs, Africans, Asian- before contact with the evil west  grin, married out their daughters at the age of 12-15. In European countries in the middle ages where the life expectancy was very low, marriages usually occurred for girls around 16-18. The age of consent was introduced by Europeans- and I am sure unlike most of you debating this issue without facts, europeans would be doing research on the sexual development of human's. They are not dropping the age randomly though, and it is usually done with significant votes.
age of consent falls when a woman is considered safe to bear children and mentaly maur enough to make the decision on when to marry and to whom
evil west?  nice thanx alot yes i know we all deserve to die yadda yadda yadda
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
It is nothing to do with a conspiracy. It is about the lengths to which gays and their apologists will go to present evidence,no matter how tenuous, that homosexuality is natural.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by abhosts(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
This thread is pretty informative. Noticed that many that belong to Nairaland's "Christ/Christian Haters Club" are mostly Gay or Sympathetic to their pitiable lifestyle.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by rasputinn(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
Sodomy is anti nature,anti God and anti reason,it's the worst kind of perversion on earth,only people who are lost and sickin their minds engage therein,it's condemned by God and I condemn it completely
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by JJay1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
My views are as follows:

1. Leviticus 18:22  You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination

2. Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Finito

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.