Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? (24347 Views)

Get Over 50k Views On Your Page Or Product / What Are Your Views On This Pls / Homosexuality In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2009
By far one of the (if not THE) highest ranking sickest sexual perversions of all time. It is a crime against humanity. A choice to be a sick freak.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
rasputinn:

Sodomy is anti natural,anti God and anti reason,it's condemned by God and I condemn it completely

interesting, how is homosexual anti natural and anti-God

what God are u talking about by the way? the muslim one, the hindu one or sango.

C2H5OH:

By far one of the (if not THE) highest ranking sickest sexual perversions of all time. It is a crime against humanity. A choice to be a sick freak.

definitely, even more perverted than rape or bestiality. A crime against humanity up there with the holocaust.

oh the horror.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

good to know that two consenting adults having sex is worse then a grown man raping a 3 month old baby to you
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2009
abhosts:

This thread is pretty informative. Noticed that many that belong to Nairaland's "Christ/Christian Haters Club" are mostly Gay or Sympathetic to their pitiable lifestyle.

That actually is the crux of the matter.  The link between personal loss or lack of faith in God and the attempt by to redefine public morality, by elements in the pro-homosexuality lobby is so glaring.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by txxxed(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
Why do we always allow emotions to kill our reasoning capability. Life is very simple. God created the heavens and the earth, and created creatures among whom are humans. Of all of God's creatures, he chose to give "MAN" the "FREEWILL" to chose between good and evil.
If you chose to Bleep women, good for you, and if others chose to Bleep their likes, then good for them too.
Look people, i chose to Bleep women and as long as a nigga don't come to my face that he wants to Bleep me, i don't have any problems with them.
They chose to be what they are, its their choice.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2009
agathamari:

good to know that two consenting adults having sex is worse then a grown man raping a 3 month old baby to you
Look dude, I'm not a child so don't alter my written words.  A grown ass man can still rape a 3 month old baby boy, and that is still a form of homosexual perversion - homosexual child molestation, homosexual rape;  which goes on to validate my point that it is a sick fetish for sick people.  Thanks for adding to my ammo.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by kabedudu(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2009
How on earth can people of the same sex be attracted to each other?? its more of a psychological problem and has to do majorly with upbringing and and a morally bankrupt society,i actually have a female friend that is very much into girls and actually has a ''boyfriend",i can live with it though as long as its a choice made of their own volition[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by AfroCynic: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2009
tensor777:

You say that. But what you are doing by adopting that attitude is rather disingenuously attempting to establish a moral equivalence between natural male to female relationship and that which is contrary to nature.

No! I have seen too many unhappy people leading lives that I would not wish on my enemy(ies). I will be honest with you, my uncle was gay, he died at the age of 50. I was a child in Lagos and I knew there was something odd about him but I could not figure it out. I came to England an I figured out what it was about uncle W that was so odd. He was made to get married or face being excommunicated by the family. He had a child (though the paternity of the child is in dispute). He was found hanging three years ago.  It hurts me that someone I was close to took his own life, it hurts me that we are still so blinded by our prejudices, some use the bible or quran but remember those same books were used to justify the enslavement of Africans.

My biggest aim in is to see people the way God intended, it is hard but I try. I do not care if someone is gay or bi, I am bothered about their attitude. After all, there so many ways man judges man.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
tensor777:

That actually is the crux of the matter.  The link between personal loss or lack of faith in God and the attempt by to redefine public morality, by elements in the pro-homosexuality lobby is so glaring.
how if people are tolerant of others make them christ haters?  how does people who are not christians mean they lack a faith in god?  didnt jesus preach tolerance?  is christianity the only religion in the world that prays to "god" in one form or another?  why is it that christian extremest want everyone to tolerate them and there constant judgements about other people and thier lives whether it be thier clothing. friends, sexual partners, tv shows they watch and everything else but they refuse to tolerate others?
C2H5OH:

Look dude, I'm not a child so don't alter my written words.  A grown ass man can still rape a 3 month old baby boy, and that is still a form of homosexual perversion - homosexual child molestation, homosexual rape;  which goes on to validate my point that it is a sick fetish for sick people.  Thanks for adding to my ammo.
im not a dude and where did i alter your words?  you said it is one of if not the worst sexual perversion.  yes or no?  the worset as in worse then anything else as in worse then the example i gave.  and when did i say what gender the baby was?  now who is altering words?  and the ones who rape babies dont do it because they love to Bleep babies but because some "priest" told them it would cure AIDS
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by hotteju(f): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
Of cos they are not normal people
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2009
txxxed:

Why do we always allow emotions to kill our reasoning capability. Life is very simple. God created the heavens and the earth, and created creatures among whom are humans. Of all of God's creatures, he chose to give "MAN" the "FREEWILL" to chose between good and evil.
If you chose to mess women, good for you, and if others chose to mess their likes, then good for them too.
Look people, i chose to mess women and as long as a nigga don't come to my face that he wants to mess me, i don't have any problems with them.

I have a few questions.

Did your God allow you to have pre-marital sex with a woman?

Did your God allow you to have sex with MULTIPLE women?

how do you know God exists?  How do you God created an heaven?

who told you life is simple.  This world is basically chaos with man trying to understand the chaos.
tensor777:

There are theists who aren't opposed to homosexuality.  The unitarian church has homosexuals among it's congregation. try again.

C2H5OH:

Are you trying to say there is a direct correlation between homosexuality and child molestation/rape.

got any stats to back this up sir?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2009
bawomolo:

definitely, even more perverted than rape or bestiality.
I'm glad we agree that it is just as perverted and disgusting.

A crime against humanity up there with the holocaust.
We don't want it to rank up there with the holocaust. That's why we are working hard to take those preventative measures now. Our nation must be quarantined from this sick disease. Lives have been lost and are still being lost at an alarming rate everyday as a result of homosexuality and its relationship with HIV/AIDS.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
IF HOMOSEXUALITY IS OKAY, then beastiality and pedophilia are both okay.
afterall they are all deviant sexual behavior.
Wrong!!! Homosexuality is between 2 consenting adults, beastiality and paedophilia aren't. I don't have any problem with gay people and if my child turns out to be gay, I hope he/she will be open about it rather than be unhappy. Nigerians and hypocrisy sha I tire o
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2009
txxxed:

If you chose to mess women, good for you, and if others chose to mess their likes, then good for them too.
Look people, i chose to mess women and as long as a nigga don't come to my face that he wants to mess me, i don't have any problems with them.

I'm disappointed in your attempt to slander God's name to tender your support for the homosexual congregation.
I, too, am a christian and I am both repulsed and offended by your post.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

We don't want it to rank up there with the holocaust.  That's why we are working hard to take those preventative measures now.  Our nation must be quarantined from this sick disease.  Lives have been lost and are still being lost at an alarming rate everyday as a result of homosexuality and its relationship with HIV/AIDS.

I agree, the HIV/AIDS rate among sub-Saharan Africans and African Americans is so high because of homosexuals. oh wait

i hope you see how silly you are sounding now.

naijababe:

Wrong!!! Homosexuality is between 2 consenting adults, beastiality and paedophilia aren't. I don't have any problem with gay people and if my child turns out to be gay, I hope he/she will be open about it rather than be unhappy. Nigerians and hypocrisy sha I tire o

I agree.  If a child of mine is gay, i hope he doesn't keep it closet
C2H5OH:

I'm disappointed in your attempt to slander God's name to tender your support for the homosexual congregation.
I, too, am a christian and I am both repulsed and offended by your post.

the Unitarian church is fine with Gay people. Not all Christians have to be extremists.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2009
naijababe:

How does consent between two people serve as the scope of justification of anything amoral and abnormal?
Consent is not enough.
Do I have the right to take a man's life on the basis of consent between me and him?

Even Bawo agrees.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

We don't want it to rank up there with the holocaust. That's why we are working hard to take those preventative measures now. Our nation must be quarantined from this sick disease. Lives have been lost and are still being lost at an alarming rate everyday as a result of homosexuality and its relationship with HIV/AIDS.
 quararentine yourselves agaist a sick disease.  sounds an awful lot like when hitler called for the jews to be "quarentined" (seperated from the rest of the population) right before he started killing them.  

gays = hiv/aids  what is this 1985?  you know educated people stoped believing hiv was a gay disease like 15 years ago, try and catch up
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
Honestly I am finding the use of the bible to be homophobic rather tiring. The same bible gave a long list of what not to eat, drink and wear yet I don't know many xtians who do not eat shellfish, pork and wear gold ornaments. Please spare me the bible says it's wrong line.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2009
bawomolo:

the Unitarian church is fine with Gay people. Not all Christians have to be extremists.

I don't know what you are on about here. You are either a christian or not a christian. A christian that rejects homosexuality is just being true to his faith.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2009
agathamari:

im not a dude and where did i alter your words?  you said it is one of if not the worst sexual perversion.  yes or no?  the worset as in worse then anything else as in worse then the example i gave.  and when did i say what gender the baby was?  now who is altering words?  and the ones who rape babies dont do it because they love to mess babies but because some "priest" told them it would cure AIDS
The problem with your high schoolish arguing tactic is that you try to tackle too many issues at a time while arguing and you end up shooting yourself in the foot.  Try to stick to one point before moving on to the next, else you might end up confusing yourself.

Point is, it doesn't matter what gender the baby was.  What's significant is the correlation that I mentioned between rape and homosexuality.  A homosexual man can rape a baby boy because he feels the urge to satisfy his sickly homosexual fetish.  Homosexual rape is still a form of rape.

What's with your strawman about baby-rapists only raping babies because a priest commanded them to do so?  Where is your proof?  You obviously have an agenda against religious zealots, and that kind of propaganda of yours is not needed in a discussion of this kind, unless you have some proof.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2009
bawomolo:

Are you trying to say there is a direct correlation between homosexuality and child molestation/rape.

got any stats to back this up sir?
There is always an analogy or a plausible correlation between one thing of some sort and another thing, even if they seem entirely different. Heck there are people who find ways to use cars to explain the sex drive of the male species. People analogize between abortion and the holocaust, lynching, genocide, etc.

I alraedy gave that dude agathamoses an example of that correlation. Check out that post.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
naijababe:

Honestly I am finding the use of the bible to be homophobic rather tiring. The same bible gave a long list of what not to eat, drink and wear yet I don't know many xtians who do not eat shellfish, pork and wear gold ornaments. Please spare me the bible says it's wrong line.
thank you
C2H5OH:

The problem with your high schoolish arguing tactic is that you try to tackle too many issues at a time while arguing and you end up shooting yourself in the foot.  Try to stick to one point before moving on to the next, else you might end up confusing yourself.

Point is, it doesn't matter what gender the baby was.  What's significant is the correlation that I mentioned between rape and homosexuality.  A homosexual man can rape a baby boy because he feels the urge to satisfy his sickly homosexual fetish.  Homosexual rape is still a form of rape.

What's with your strawman about baby-rapists only raping babies because a priest commanded them to do so?  Where is your proof?  You obviously have an agenda against religious zealots, and that kind of propaganda of yours is not needed in a discussion of this kind, unless you have some proof.
so what is a heterosexual man raping a woman then?  what fetish is he trying to satisfy acording to your closed belief system?  as far as raping babies to cure aids i sugest you read a newspaper.  and no i dont mean the "evil wester news media trying to bla bla bla bla bla, "even your local newspapers publish those stories including one only a few weeks ago about a nigerian man though the practice if far more comon in sothern regions of africa.  there was even a rcent post on here about it as well.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
agathamari:

quararentine yourselves agaist a sick disease.  sounds an awful lot like when hitler called for the jews to be "quarentined" (seperated from the rest of the population) right before he started killing them.  

gays = hiv/aids  what is this 1985?  you know educated people stoped believing hiv was a gay disease like 15 years ago, try and catch up

It is already happening. For instance sodomites are not allowed to donate blood in the UK because of the risk of spreading haemophillia. This is contacted by gays as a direct consequence of their lifestyle.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2009
agathamari:

Wow!  You didn't need to be insultive.  You are a very sneaky and irritating individual.  Is that necessary?  
Are you now labeling those who disagree with homosexuality "HITLERS" and "JEW MURDERERS" because we choose to disagree with a choice of lifestyle we consider unethical?

You are in fact the HITLER.  You are an extremist.  In your frame of mind, extermination is the only way to cure people from homosexuality.  Repenting or adopting a change in lifestyle is not possible in your opinion, unless they are somehow "killed" .
It sucks to see that you are full of hate.

The world doesn't revolve around your point of view, I hope you know that.  If you can't tolerate people's right to disagree, you are not much of a tolerant individual yourself.  There's no need for you to propagate your hate onto those who disagree with the way you think.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2009
tensor777:

I don't know what you are on about here. You are either a christian or not a christian. A christian that rejects homosexuality is just being true to his faith.

lol how do you know this?  are you saying Unitarians aren't Christians.  here comes the elitist attitude from the so-called welcoming christians.

C2H5OH:

There is always an analogy or a plausible correlation between one thing of some sort and another thing, even if they seem entirely different.  Heck there are people who find ways to use cars to explain the sex drive of the male species.  People  analogize between abortion and the holocaust, lynching, genocide, etc.

I alraedy gave that dude agathamoses an example of that correlation.  Check out that post.

you didn't answer the question, what's the correlation.   Is an homosexual more likely to rape compared to an heterosexual?

you are grasping for straws here.  do you support your heterosexual fetish by raping people?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
Point is, it doesn't matter what gender the baby was.  What's significant is the correlation that I mentioned between rape and homosexuality.  A homosexual man can rape a baby boy because he feels the urge to satisfy his sickly homosexual fetish
The same way a heterosexual man can rape a child. Rape is not synonymous to homosexuality
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2009
agathamari:

thank you so what is a heterosexual man raping a woman then?  
Stop asking me bogus, thoughtless, questions with obvious answers.  It is rape.  Rape is wrong, and I have a right to choose to believe that homosexuality is also repugnant.

what fetish is he trying to satisfy acording to your closed belief system?  as far as raping babies to cure aids i sugest you read a newspaper.  news media trying to bla bla bla bla bla, "even your local newspapers publish those stories including one only a few weeks ago about a nigerian man though the practice if far more comon in sothern regions of africa.  there was even a rcent post on here about it as well.
You are very slow.  I don't need to read a newspaper on a subject I'm not interested in.  You injected your unncessary issue of babies being raped to cure aids, to make whatever unrelated point  that I don't even understand.  What's that got to do with the topic of homosexuality being discussed here?
Unlesss you mean to inform me that homosexual men are raping male babies because they believe it will cure them from aids.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
Do I have the right to take a man's life on the basis of consent between me and him?

Yes you can in some countries (Switzerland for example). It's called assisted suicide
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2009
That sounds like murder to me.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
naijababe:

The same way a heterosexual man can rape a child. Rape is not synonymous to homosexuality
Comparable does not mean equivalent.  Homosexuality rape is also a form of rape is the point I made, and that is an irrefutable fact. Period.
I made the point that rape and homosexuality are forms of sexual perversion, and that point still stands.  I don't know why we are here digressing from THIS topic of homosexuality.  Seems you all are up in arms because I made a valid comparison between your beloved homosexuality and rape.  Find a way to deal with it.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
ok ok, so since we are supposed to be reduced to what works for us sexually simply becos we are adults, pple that have sex with their goats and dogs have rights too!! no judging them too. the man is adult, the dog is adult. and tghe dog shows his approval by setting his arse properly and howling in pure bliss!!!!

U ARE ALL CRAZY, gays AND gay APOLOGISTS!!!!!

i wonder what one of these assholes will do, thats assuming they straight anyway, when a gay walks up to him and says, hey baby, u so fine, u wanna come clubbing then home with me? then when u say no sorry i dnt swing that way, the gay says awww, he's playing hard to get, i will get his phone number and start calling him and toasting!!

very soon to walk the streets will be a problem for men simply cos of crazy fcuks like u pple,.gay come across to toast me? i would lead him on while trying not to puke to a dark corner then kill the bastard!

i see u have started manufacturing materials that animals are gay too!! gawd, PLS SOMEBODY SHOULD RAISE HIS HAND AND TELL ME WHEN IN ALL THE YEARS HE OR SHE HAS BEEN ALIVE HE HAS SEEN A MALE DOG, U KNW BINGO INCLUSIVE GO AFTER THE ASS OF A FELLOW BINGO? OR UR NEIGHBOURS COCKREL GOING AFTER ANOTHER COCKREL|

ori yin o pe rara.

may all your offsprings be afflicted with the curse of homosexuality! abi u kuku dont mind? sono problem, to every homosexual apologist reading this, may the curse of homosexuality be upon all your children, when u see that, we shall see whether u truly dont mind.

our people say that the madman is a great spectacle to watch at the market place, but not when the madman is a member of your family!! abi no be so? u tolerate all the nice gays u see, lets see whether u can when it is rightin your bedroom.

this america wey una go wey don make una brain turn to palmwine!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
tensor777:

That sounds like murder to me.
grin  grin  grin it doesn't just "sound" like murder, it IS murder.

I dare her to try it.  In broad day light, she can have a letter signed and sealed from her friend authorizing naijababe to blow her brains out.  grin

Abeg no try am o if you don't want to face the firing squad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.