Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) (22250 Views)

Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now / Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) / Water Fountain Caused By Flood In Benin As Man Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:08am On Nov 04, 2016
A young man Kingsley Anayo Ojimadu has accused the Kwale divisional police of killing his younger brother Chinedu Joseph Ojimadu. In a facebook post, Kingsley said his brother died in a ghastly motor accident on October 6, as a result of the reckless driving of the Kwale police along Ibusa/Warri express road. He wrote;

'I'm in serious pain. My heart is heavy. I don't know a day like this will come. My lovely younger brother died in a ghastly motor accident yesterday caused by police reckless driving, Kwale division precisely, by Ibusa/Asaba express road. The painful part of it all is that some policemen who came to the scene only rescued their men living my brother to die in the burning vehicle. Chinedu Joseph Ojimadu, so your bros will not see you again? Uwa'

'My kid brother Joseph Chinedu Ojimadu was laid to rest two days ago, being on the 29th of October, 2016. He died in a ghastly motor accident caused by reckless driving of Kwale divissional police, along Ibusa/Warri express way on the 6th of October. From the 6th to 29th of October the police killed him, the head of Kwale divissional police, CSP Emmanuel Ogbuanya and company did not visit the deseased family. The last time the President of Ndigbo in Kwale visited him to inquire their quietness towards the young man's life they took untimely, CSP Emmaouel Ogbuanya said that the matter wasn't in his jury, except at Ibusa where the accident occured, meanwhile he was the person who sent his men an errand to Area Command at Asaba before the sorry story. Can i ever be proud of Nigeria? There's no hope for Nigeria'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/man-accuses-police-of-killing-his.html

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:09am On Nov 04, 2016

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:09am On Nov 04, 2016
ebosie11:
More
more

1 Share

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by sarrki(m): 5:11am On Nov 04, 2016
ebosie11:
more

Op

Morning
Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by sarrki(m): 5:11am On Nov 04, 2016
ebosie11:
more

Why are you quoting selfie?
Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Collenshy2020(m): 5:12am On Nov 04, 2016
Nigeria police instead of to protect life and property,they are destroying.
Rip to the lad, may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss of Michael.

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Badgers14: 5:24am On Nov 04, 2016
After now they will say police is your friend angry angry

Police have killed more people in Nigeria than Ebola angry

"Maybe "they should blacklist the Nigerian police as a terrorist group since they kill at will

RIP to the dead

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by IecheM(m): 5:24am On Nov 04, 2016
RIP
Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Davash222(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Rip to the dead

Pls let us take out time to applaud this man

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Naija police don't deserve any pity. They're heartless

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Sad
Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Tunami(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2016
In eedris abdulkareem's voice, Nigeria jagajaga.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2016
i said it time without number, Nigeria police are rogues and cold hearted people... POLICE is your worst Enemy don't hesitate to defend ur self again them if u have means
Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2016
I don't fucck with the Nigerian police

They will cause a major accident that will leave 20 people dead just because of 50 naira

I don't talk to anyone of them pigs

*Spits

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2016
sad sad sad sad
Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by omanifrank(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2016
oh
Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by tjpetrr(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Police is your friend

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by thonyrule(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2016
I'm lost for words cryRip to him

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Debaddest(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2016
wapmingle:
funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nQuxt_LadM
so so sad.

u need to be banned for a month, there's nothing funny on this thread @ all

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2016
wapmingle:
funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nQuxt_LadM

so so sad.

Hi

Zombie

Can you stop posting those unfunny pictures

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by domopps(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Rip....
Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by taurus21: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2016
Rest in peace

Nigerian Police aka Grim Reapers

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2016
lofty900:
Naija police don't deserve any pity. They're heartless
I'll drink to that

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
I don't fucck with the Nigerian police

They will cause a major accident that will leave 20 people dead just because of 50 naira

I don't talk to anyone of them pigs

*Spits

you are not alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by sexilia: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2016
All nigerian police do is cause people pain, the worst part is dat the came and rescued their colleague n left the guy burnt to death. May the same fate befall them! Rip to d dead.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2016
ArabMopol:
i said it time without number, Nigeria police are rogues and cold hearted people... POLICE is your worst Enemy don't hesitate to defend ur self again them if u have means
agreed.... always pretend you don't know your rights until you are in a safe environment

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Badgers14:
After now they will say police is your friend angry angry

Police have killed more people in Nigeria than Ebola angry

"Maybe "they should blacklist the Nigerian police as a terrorist group since they kill at will

RIP to the dead
they rank with boko haram in the number of casualties if not more

1 Like

Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2016
NgcoboP:

agreed.... always pretend you don't know your rights until you are in a safe environment
how I wish the citizens has right to carry firearms...
Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Linnone: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2016
May Almighty GOD JEHOVAH comfort you and your bereaved family.

There is no rest for the wicked.
The wicked will not go unpunished.
For Almighty God JEHOVAH will overthrow the wicked.
Re: Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2016
ArabMopol:
how I wish the citizens has right to carry firearms...
gbam balance of terror

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boeing To Lay Off Staff After $641M First-Quarter Loss / Mob Attacks Nigerian In Hyderabad India / Protesters Disrupt Flights At Port Harcourt International Airport (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.