Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Football Manager 2017 RELEASED !!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager 2017 RELEASED !!! (2552 Views)

Football Manager 2017 (mobile) Official Thread / Fifa 2017 And Football Manager 2017(PC Games) / Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Manager 2017 RELEASED !!! by ensign(m): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2016
Sports Interactive have produced the best version of the cult game in years. Football Manager allows players to lead their clubs to glory.As FM17 is released today November 4 2016. who are the easiest team to manage?

The top 10 best teams to start with:

Manchester United – It may seem an obvious choice, and some would say it's too easy, but maybe Jose Mourinho would disagree.

You've got big name new signings like Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic to integrate, a decent budget to spend, and huge expectations.

Can you deliver a first title in the post-Sir Alex Ferguson era, managing the egos and proving you, and not Pep Guardiola, are the top manager in Manchester?

Starting budget: £31.3m Sportsmail's difficulty rating: 1/10

Newcastle United – A relatively easy introduction into the game – you're a big fish in a small pond, with a squad that should bounce straight back up to the Premier League.

But can you do it first time – and when you do, will you have enough to stay there?

Long term, can you take the club back to the Champions League? The fanbase expects.

Starting budget: £5m Sportsmail's difficulty rating: 3/10

Juventus – You start life with a great squad, and should continue to dominate in Italy, but with the departure of Paul Pogba demonstrating that you aren't able to hold onto your very best.

Champions League glory is the aim, can you lift the big-eared trophy for the first time since 1996?

Starting budget: £20.6m Sportsmail's difficulty rating: 2/10

Rangers – It's been a while, but you're back in the big time. How long will it take you to topple Celtic and resume your rightful place at the summit of Scottish football?

And, once you've done that, can you establish yourself as a European power? A tough ask…

Starting budget: £1.2m Sportsmail's difficulty rating: 3/10

Guangzhou Evergrande – For the first time you can play in the Chinese Super League, and what better way to get to know the division than with the competition's best squad – and a decent budget to boot!

Starting budget: £23m Sportsmail's difficulty rating: 2/10

Boca Juniors – A big-name club, and some even bigger players, with Carlos Tevez and Fernando Gago in your squad, but after a disappointing season last year, can you turn things around?

Money is pretty tight, but there's talent in the first-team and the youth set-up.

Starting budget: £76k Sportsmail's difficulty rating: 4/10

PSG – Domestically, probably the easiest task in the game is to win the French league with PSG – as in real life, they should be dominant.

But, having the biggest budget on the game means expectations are higher. Can you be the first man to taste Champions League success with the Paris club?

Starting budget: £51.6m Sportsmail's difficulty rating: 1/10

Southampton – Not exactly an easy save, but a good introduction to the Premier League if you want to find your way around the game.

A talented squad, a brilliant academy, and a fair bit of money to spend – do you go with youth, or import success?

This is a building save, you won't win the title in the first season, but can you grow the club into a force?

Starting budget: £31m Sportsmail's difficulty rating: 3/10

Benfica – Domestic champions, an extraordinary talent factory and a strong squad, but Benfica haven't been at the summit of European football since 1962, and keep losing finals.

Can you lift the curse of Bela Guttman?

Starting budget: £13.8m Sportsmail's difficulty rating: 5/10

Belgium – After years of being dark horses Belgium finally arrived at Euro 2016 as one of the favourites… and flopped.

But the golden generation lives on – can you guide the most talented squad the country has ever known to glory?

You have two years to get it right, because you may never get a better chance than the 2018 World Cup.

Starting budget: N/A Sportsmail's difficulty rating: 5/10.(copied from sportsmail).

Have you been criticising top European team managers. Time to go critique yourself. Get on the train!!!

Re: Football Manager 2017 RELEASED !!! by abdulskulboy(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2016
i can win the EPL with southampton, the champion with PSG
Re: Football Manager 2017 RELEASED !!! by ensign(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
na so e dey easy to talk. when u start am now, u go see say ordinary legia warsaw na im go beat your psg 5-0 for champayne
Re: Football Manager 2017 RELEASED !!! by holuwatobhy(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2016
Link
Re: Football Manager 2017 RELEASED !!! by ensign(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2016
be calm brother, am trying to download it with my torrent. as soon as am through, i would send it to y'all for free
Re: Football Manager 2017 RELEASED !!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
ensign:
be calm brother, am trying to download it with my torrent. as soon as am through, i would send it to y'all for free
Boss! any luck on the game? Pls share link with me on whatsapp at 08131180056

I will really appreciate

Thanks
Re: Football Manager 2017 RELEASED !!! by VeecThorr(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2016
ensign:
You can't get a cracked version right now, except ofcourse you want to play with fake player names.

(1) (Reply)

Pc Football Game Needed / Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed / Prototype 2 Highly Compressed PC Game [26 Mb] Direct, No Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.