Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Else Can I Contact Godaddy Apart From Thir Live Chart? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Else Can I Contact Godaddy Apart From Thir Live Chart? (976 Views)

Continuous Deployment On Godaddy, Ionos Etc / Godaddy Deluxe Host Account For Sale / How Do I Contact Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Else Can I Contact Godaddy Apart From Thir Live Chart? by Raypawer(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2016
I bought a domain with host-goodies, some with whogohost and with godaddy, uploaded my files and added godaddy name server to all the domain, lucky enough, 4 out of the 5 domains were pointed to the hosting service provides except one, and when last i had a chat with godaddy's online support, he told me it takes 24 to 48 hours, but today will make it up to 48 hrs yet, the domain is not pointed to the their server, funny enough, the apps that hv hosted on the domain that is pointed is throwing errors like

This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator...

after throwing error like security exception, which lead me to all full trust (windows hosting)

i don't know what to do, i have like 2 ready apps to upload this weekend? i don't know how else to contact their support, no email

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Customize And Widget Area Is Not Displaying In Wordpress / I Need An Android Developer To Develop A Browser Application For Me / If You Can Build This Website-then Call Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.