Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Www.. Wos Wos Wobi Mental Slavery - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Www.. Wos Wos Wobi Mental Slavery (777 Views)

7 Ways To Free Yourself From Mental Slavery / School Is All About MENTAL SLAVERY / Facts We Really Need To Know About Slavery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Www.. Wos Wos Wobi Mental Slavery by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Social media has given youths nowadays the freedom of saying trash online.My colleagues happens to know his Lil brother's id here on nairaland. He commented on a thread and lo and behold his Lil one came after him. With serious tongue lashing that the guy began to wonder if this is who his kid brother really is.person wey he collect over 15 years from o. anyways he went home and called the young lad (though the dude didn't know that his brother was the lash victim on NL) and posed the same comment to the young man. his Lil bro's answer was entirely the same as his? so what went wrong? I'll tell u what went wrong...... Internet Freedom for the timid. Gone were those days where I tell u to ur face say u dey madt. Nowadays one olodo will calmly tell u bye bye and instantly go on social to start a war!! Nowadays babies screen grab chats and post them online....Una dey mental? where are your balls If the likes of our heroes past like Nnamdi Azikwe and Tafawa Balewa did all their struggles behind a curtain then we wouldn't be enjoying what we are today. This is the same reason these senathieves and house of thieves will keep showing us pepper. Cos they know that these so called youths can only bark....and they've given y'all the ultimate bone.The internet. Mental Slavery. I've said my part. wake up guys!!!
Re: The Www.. Wos Wos Wobi Mental Slavery by Mobsync(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Those who give a Bleep are not online. Two months and not a single comment. It just shows how useless and pathetic you are.
Re: The Www.. Wos Wos Wobi Mental Slavery by VictorRomanov: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2017
Mobsync:
Those who give a Bleep are not online. Two months and not a single comment. It just shows how useless and pathetic you are.

I honestly believe u can't tell him that to his face. But the internet has given dutch courage. U judge how useful a person is by the number of commentors on his post and not by the sense he's making abi?
Re: The Www.. Wos Wos Wobi Mental Slavery by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2017
There is nothing correlating to mental slavery in your writeup undecidedundecided

And besides, from whose hands did your "lil brother" learn the art of bashing? Was it not from fellow "Adult" NL'ers whose age and maturity did not progress on the same scale undecided

The internet has simply afforded many adolescent youth the ability to learn the vices of Nigerian Adults.

It ain't their fault if they apply it.
Re: The Www.. Wos Wos Wobi Mental Slavery by Mobsync(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2017
VictorRomanov: I honestly believe u can't tell him that to his face. But the internet has given dutch courage. U judge how useful a person is by the number of commentors on his post and not by the sense he's making abi?

Why? Because he is a soldier?

He'll eat more than what is up there and even you yourself would eat the rest if you refuse to learn to mind your business.

Useless set of miscreants in uniform.
Re: The Www.. Wos Wos Wobi Mental Slavery by VictorRomanov: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2017
Mobsync:

Why? Because he is a soldier?

He'll eat more than what is up there and even you yourself would eat the rest if you refuse to learn to mind your business.

Useless set of miscreants in uniform.

My friend go and do ur cds. When fed. govt is done feeding you, we can now talk. Nonsense.
Re: The Www.. Wos Wos Wobi Mental Slavery by Mobsync(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
VictorRomanov:

My friend go and do ur cds. When govt fed is done feeding you, we can now talk. Nonsense.

It is not only CDS, it is condom.

I am through with NYSC. I finished last year October. Ignore the profile picture.

Mr Condom.

(1) (Reply)

Oau Students' Comrades Attcked By Cult Like Persons / 100 Free CIMA Student Membership Registration Up for Grabs (Undergraduates Only) / Reasons Women Make Better Leaders Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.