Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

BREAKING: Yaya Touré Issues Manchester City And Pep Guardiola Apology - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Yaya Touré Issues Manchester City And Pep Guardiola Apology (712 Views)

Outrageous! Yaya Touré: Messi DOESN'T Deserve Sixth Golden Ball!!! / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Yaya Touré Issues Manchester City And Pep Guardiola Apology by shaddoww: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2016
In a dramatic turn of events, Yaya Touré has
apologised to Manchester City and Pep
Guardiola.
Pep Guardiola has been insistent this year that
Yaya Touré will only play for Manchester City
again once he receives an apology from the
Ivorian’s entourage – and now the midfielder
has issued an apology on Facebook.
Yaya Touré’s full statement can be found
below:
“I wish to apologise – on behalf of myself and
those who represent me – to the management
team and all those working at the club for the
misunderstandings from the past.
“Those statements do not represent my views
on the club or the people who work there.
“I have nothing but respect for Manchester City
and only wish the best for the football club.
“I am immensely proud to have played a part in
the club’s history and want to help City
succeed further. I live to play football and
entertain the fans.
“On that note, I would like to thank all of the
fans for their messages through this difficult
period. This means a great deal to me and my
family.”

www.mcfcwatch.com/2016/11/04/breaking-yaya-toure-issues-manchester-city-and-pep-guardiola-apology/
Re: BREAKING: Yaya Touré Issues Manchester City And Pep Guardiola Apology by mercenary: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2016
Good one... Over to you pep
Re: BREAKING: Yaya Touré Issues Manchester City And Pep Guardiola Apology by dec0four: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2016
I think he she jus move on...his absence wasn't felt at all...
Re: BREAKING: Yaya Touré Issues Manchester City And Pep Guardiola Apology by AkProsper(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2016
A servant cannot go more than his master. Its a tough decision but a step in the right direction. Pep, its up to you now. .........

(1) (Reply)

Mikel, Others Participate In Eagles’ First Training Session / Match Details: Nigeria 1-0 South Africa / Peter Okoye Reaction To Nigeria Super Falcons Win.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.