Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

How To Pay Online Without DOM Account - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Pay Online Without DOM Account (1106 Views)

NCDC Coronavirus Updates Brute, Efficient, Fast DOM Php Code / How Best Can I Read DOM Of External Pages? / How To Pay Online Without DOM Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay Online Without DOM Account by vicsrael: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2016
We all know that Nigerian government just ban our normal debit card from paying online so we that do online transaction with international vendor see that our normal debit card no longer work. So here is a solution to the problem. Visit b i /usdcards and register order a virtual card which cost $0.5 and fund it with bitcoin. if you don`t have bitcoin you can buy here localbitcoins.com no card needed. Then you use the virtual card to make your payment.
Re: How To Pay Online Without DOM Account by 2mNaira: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
vicsrael:
We all know that Nigerian government just ban our normal debit card from paying online so we that do online transaction with international vendor see that our normal debit card no longer work. So here is a solution to the problem. Visit b i t.l y /2fgYqqZ and register order a virtual card which cost $0.5 and fund it with bitcoin. if you don`t have bitcoin you can buy here localbitcoins.com no card needed. Then you use the virtual card to make your payment.

I don't where you people got all these.My own GTB debit card never stopped working for once.I really don't understand.
Re: How To Pay Online Without DOM Account by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
mnairaland:

I don't where you people got all these.My own GTB debit card never stopped working for once.I really don't understand.

Do u use a savings account or current?
Re: How To Pay Online Without DOM Account by 2mNaira: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Do u use a savings account or current?

Current.

The only thing I know is that there has been drastic reduction in spending limit.
Re: How To Pay Online Without DOM Account by vicsrael: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
mnairaland:

Are you paying on Nigeria website where they charge in naira if so that will work we are talking about international site e.g google
Re: How To Pay Online Without DOM Account by 2mNaira: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
vicsrael:

Are you paying on Nigeria website where they charge in naira if so that will work we are talking about international site e.g google

Athough I live in Nigeria, I have never attempted to buy anything on Nigerian website in my life.So I am definitely not talking about a Nigerian Website.I received a. email alert about such a transaction about 3 days or so ago.

So, I am not talking of Nigerian website.

Like I said,spending limit on the card has reduced drastically.I think is about $300 or so now.

GTB sends me notification about current spending limit in dollars.Why would they send me information about spending limit in dollars if they dont want me to spend dollars.Or can they be saying my naira spendung is now limited?

My friend your guess is as good as mine.

(1) (Reply)

Best Adsense Alternative / Mira Technologies school management Software / Oau Eportal Is Very Embarassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.