Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Carlcare Is Here With You - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Is Here With You (90453 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
johnstar:

Yes, wr can I get it fixed, I'm in egbeda nw, do I need to fix it in slot?
Hi @johnstar Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; See some below:
LAGOS – HQ
HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
LAGOS – IKEJA
HOTLINE: 09036003533
ADDRESS: DIGITAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, NO. 20, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Simeony007:
Can I get my infinix zero 2 power flex fixed
Hi @Simeony007 We currently don't have that accessory.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
richymain:
How do I move my installed apps to SD card on my camon cx as my internal memory is already insufficient after installation of some apps.
Hi @richymain the build of Camon CX does not allow this function. You can however direct your downloads & other files to save on the SD Card within the Applications used to get them.

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by omotayos01(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
How much will it cost me to replace tecno l8 volume and power button and how much is infinix hot 2 battery? The 3000mah own
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
chrisseun:

U mean its GPS has to be on?
Yes. @chrisseun
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
omotayos01:
How much will it cost me to replace tecno l8 volume and power button and how much is infinix hot 2 battery? The 3000mah own
Hello @omotayos01 Replacing the Volume Key & Power button will cost you N1,500. The Hot 2 battery is not available.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Simeony007(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Simeony007 We currently don't have that accessory.
but can't you guys get it later or order
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Simeony007:
but can't you guys get it later or order
When it's available I'll let you know.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by SupaBoy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
hello i need mi tribe a500 replacement screen
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tolexy007(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
my Zero2 always off itself and it will take so much struggle b4 I could get it On, Sometimes it will bcom so hot from inside, then hang from there it will switch off, it may take 4hrs b4 I could manage to On it bk. pls how much will it cost me to repair it..thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by chrisseun(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Yes. @chrisseun
dang, then I'm f'd up
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Simeony007(m): 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

When it's available I'll let you know.
ok thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Olayemi244(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=CarlcareOpebi post=55740305]
Hi @Olayemi244 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Update. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you![/ okay, I'm gonna do that @ my leisure time. Thanks ]
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by djmask(m): 1:18am On Apr 21, 2017
DokitaDave:
Thank you for the response.

I was at the CarlCare office in Ibadan this morning to complain. The lady that attended to me told me that she could have replaced it save for the little dent on top of the phone (the phone dropped on my shoe during the weekend). But that wasn't why it acted up initially.

So, she took the phone from me and told me to wait for half an hour. I was called back in less than 20 minutes and my phone responded normally again. When I asked her what was wrong, she told me the touch pad is having issues but their engineer did "something" to bring it up again. I don't know the something and I didn't bother to ask.

I asked if my phone will continue to work normally now, but she said I may need to replace the touch pad. She told me that if I want to replace the touch pad, I will have to pay about N21,000. Imagine? A new phone that is barely 5 days old. I can't still understand how a new phone can have touch pad issue. It's discouraging of the brand to be honest with you.

Is there anything I can still do about it please.
Sorry to hear about your L9 plus, but pls, how much did you get it? And where
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by abimbawealth(f): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2017
DokitaDave:
Hmmmm... It is really sad. So sorry about that and I hope you take it back there and it is fixed for you at no extra cost.

I haven't had a good experience with Tecno too. The touch pad of my phone acted up again last Friday after it was supposedly 'fixed' at CarlCare in Ibadan. I was advised to change the touch pad which I had to do eventually. Imagine spending N21,900 to replace the touch pad of a phone that is less than two weeks old. It's so sad for me. But once I am done with this current phone, I will say bye to all these MTK phones (especially Tecno).
Thanks, the screen was changed...at no cost tho, but i'm done with them
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CellTabRepairs: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2017
Hey dude or babe. What's good? 4 whole months gone! 4 months!!! If you can, why not? If I told U each 5 mins, U have the potential to pick at least N5000 ($15) from a walk-in customer for that smartphone or tablet fix, will U still be home idle? Very common and true with this business! Learn today. Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. Sure bet!

View, and Get it immediately. Click My Signature
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by SupaBoy(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2017
nobody reply my message
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Jascon4: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Iamtosignno Everything you mentioned will cost N11,000 (as at today). Please note that Prices are not fixed. Thank you.

Please can I get an original Infinix X507 battery at Carlcare?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
SupaBoy:
hello i need mi tribe a500 replacement screen
Hi @SupaBoy Please visit the Tribe Service Centre closest to you. Carlcare Service Centre repairs only TECNO/INFINIX/ITEL products.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by DokitaDave(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
abimbawealth:

Thanks, the screen was changed...at no cost tho, but i'm done with them
Wow... Congratulations and I hope it continues to work fine.

As for me, Tecno has made me see hell in the last two weeks. I have never been this frustrated in my entire life (no exaggeration). The new touch pad that was put on my phone stopped responding that same evening (Tuesday). I have been there all working days of this week; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and today, Friday. Each time I go, their engineer do something on it but in less than 12 hours, it goes bad. I am a student, with several tests lined up for the coming week but yet, CarlCare continues to act 'smart' towards me despite the fact the company is at complete fault.

I requested for a swap but CarlCare keeps playing me around, maybe because I have been keeping a cool face. By next week, God willing, CarlCare will definitely hear from me in the only manner these companies (thinking Nigerians are fools) understand. I know it is going to be 'fun' here next week.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Jascon4:

Please can I get an original Infinix X507 battery at Carlcare?
Hi @Jascon4 We do not have that accessory for now.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Dahveydson(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Dahveydson We have the charger. Visit ASAP to make a purchase.

Thanks, got it yesterday.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dahveydson:

Thanks, got it yesterday.
You're welcome. @Dahveydson
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Jascon4: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Jascon4 We do not have that accessory for now.

Can you tell how long before you have it?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Annibiteye: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
DokitaDave:
Wow... Congratulations and I hope it continues to work fine.

As for me, Tecno has made me see hell in the last two weeks. I have never been this frustrated in my entire life (no exaggeration). The new touch pad that was put on my phone stopped responding that same evening (Tuesday). I have been there all working days of this week; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and today, Friday. Each time I go, their engineer do something on it but in less than 12 hours, it goes bad. I am a student, with several tests lined up for the coming week but yet, CarlCare continues to act 'smart' towards me despite the fact the company is at complete fault.

I requested for a swap but CarlCare keeps playing me around, maybe because I have been keeping a cool face. By next week, God willing, CarlCare will definitely hear from me in the only manner these companies (thinking Nigerians are fools) understand. I know it is going to be 'fun' here next week.

Do take it easy with them o...
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by omotayos01(m): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2017
How much is tecno L8 charger and tempered glass?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dukeokafor(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello Carlcare. Good Afternoon. I bought my Tecno Camon CX on the 13th of April. And my screen got spoilt by 22nd of April. According to phone box. It stated that I got a one time warranty for a free screen change as far as it has not exceeded 3 months that I got the phone. I need to change my screen please. How do I go about this? I have the warranty card and everything.

I also that my name could be inscribe on my phone? true?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by finest0007(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Good day. Got my itel 1516 plus a month ago and its always been slow to charge. The original charger was stolen after a week. Been charging from 9:30 to 12:31(this very moment) and my phone has only moved from 0-28%.

Please are there any recommended chargers or could there be an issue with the phone cos even the original charger doesn't charge as fast as one will expect. Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Sholyzee: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good day calcare. i Got my infinix hotnote (x551) few days ago (fairly used tho) and its slow to charge. i have tested it with several chargers but its stil slow in charching. it takes about 2hours to complete a 50% charge.

Please could it be that the chargers are not compatible except the follow come or is it the battery that is weak?
though the battery is a very strong one. it takes time to drop buh to charge na wahala

pls safe a soul.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
dukeokafor:
Hello Carlcare. Good Afternoon. I bought my Tecno Camon CX on the 13th of April. And my screen got spoilt by 22nd of April. According to phone box. It stated that I got a one time warranty for a free screen change as far as it has not exceeded 3 months that I got the phone. I need to change my screen please. How do I go about this? I have the warranty card and everything.

I also that my name could be inscribe on my phone? true?

Hi @dukeokafor Your CX screen can be fixed at Carlcare Service Centre; You're right about the Free Replacement Policy. Come by with your Receipt of Purchase [we have two Centres within Ikeja, one at Apapa & another one at Victoria Island]. It's true that you can customize your device, but only at our Opebi Centre for N500. We also have a Screen Insurance offer that'll run for a year; The cost is 8% of the Phone's current price [e.g. CX =70k*8%= N5,600]. The screen will be fixed free once if it breaks within the one year period. You can also purchase the insurance at our Opebi Centre.
Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a Reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you.

Follow us on Twitter @CarlcareNigeria .
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sholyzee:
Good day calcare. i Got my infinix hotnote (x551) few days ago (fairly used tho) and its slow to charge. i have tested it with several chargers but its stil slow in charching. it takes about 2hours to complete a 50% charge.

Please could it be that the chargers are not compatible except the follow come or is it the battery that is weak?
though the battery is a very strong one. it takes time to drop buh to charge na wahala

pls safe a soul.
Hello @Sholyzee An Infinix original fast charger will work best with your device. From your explanation, the phone's Sub-board needs to be replaced. It'll cost you less than N2000, (as long as it's without any physical damage). Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply)

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.