Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Carlcare Is Here With You - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Is Here With You (90260 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
finest0007:
Good day. Got my itel 1516 plus a month ago and its always been slow to charge. The original charger was stolen after a week. Been charging from 9:30 to 12:31(this very moment) and my phone has only moved from 0-28%.

Please are there any recommended chargers or could there be an issue with the phone cos even the original charger doesn't charge as fast as one will expect. Thanks
Hi @finest0007 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a proper diagnosis. It's most likely a charging port issue, but the Mainboard may also be a culprit. For a more efficient repair process Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let me know your location so that we can forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
omotayos01:
How much is tecno L8 charger and tempered glass?
Hi @omotayos01 We have the L8 chargers. The price range is between N2,500 & N3,500.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dukeokafor(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @dukeokafor Your CX screen can be fixed at Carlcare Service Centre; You're right about the Free Replacement Policy. Come by with your Receipt of Purchase [we have two Centres within Ikeja, one at Apapa & another one at Victoria Island]. It's true that you can customize your device, but only at our Opebi Centre for N500. We also have a Screen Insurance offer that'll run for a year; The cost is 8% of the Phone's current price [e.g. CX =70k*8%= N5,600]. The screen will be fixed free once if it breaks within the one year period. You can also purchase the insurance at our Opebi Centre.
Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a Reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you.

Follow us on Twitter @CarlcareNigeria .

Thank You soo much. That was extremely helpful
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by finest0007(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @finest0007 Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a proper diagnosis. It's most likely a charging port issue, but the Mainboard may also be a culprit. For a more efficient repair process Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let me know your location so that we can forward one to you.

Okay. A office in benin, Edo state or Ikeja, Lagos would be great
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by omotayos01(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @omotayos01 We have the L8 chargers. The price range is between N2,500 & N3,500.
What about it tampered glass abi na screen guard una dey call am? Do u av it.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi.
The screen of my Infinix Hot4 got damaged recently, the ink is clearly visible on the screen. I would like to ask how much it would cost to fix it.

PS - The phone has never been opened before.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Hardheolar(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
finest0007:
Good day. Got my itel 1516 plus a month ago and its always been slow to charge. The original charger was stolen after a week. Been charging from 9:30 to 12:31(this very moment) and my phone has only moved from 0-28%.

Please are there any recommended chargers or could there be an issue with the phone cos even the original charger doesn't charge as fast as one will expect. Thanks
that's the way the phone was made. My charger was stolen three days after I bought the phone. You cab make use of that blackberry with two pins mouth that has a long cord. It will increase the charging rate. But will still have to spend 4-5 hrs before it fully charges

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by darsmarth(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Plz i have issues with my hot 4lite. Sometimes it just reboots or just hangs. Might be playing music and it goes into loop and reboot. It came up with this new shit..strange black,white,red,blue,green lines like d screen is damaged. Then it hangs nd reboot. Plz help me..
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:03am On Apr 27, 2017
finest0007:

Okay. A office in benin, Edo state or Ikeja, Lagos would be great
Hi @finest0007 See some addresses below:
LAGOS – HQ
HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
LAGOS – IKEJA
HOTLINE: 09036003533
ADDRESS: DIGITAL SQUARE, 2ND FLOOR, NO. 20, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
LAGOS – VICTORIA ISLAND
HOTLINE: 08066153123, 09039209279
ADDRESS: NO. 125, AHMODU OJIKUTU STREET, OFF BISHOP OLUWOLE STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
LAGOS – APAPA
HOTLINE: 08091339530
ADDRESS: NO. 55, KOFO ABAYOMI AVENUE, APAPA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
BENIN
HOTLINE: 08172951002
ADDRESS: NO. 5-7 ISEKHERE STREET OFF IBEWE RD., RING RD., BENIN CITY, EDO STATE
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2017
Gaara101:

Hi.
The screen of my Infinix Hot4 got damaged recently, the ink is clearly visible on the screen. I would like to ask how much it would cost to fix it.

PS - The phone has never been opened before.
Hi @Gaara101 It'll cost you N12,900. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2017
darsmarth:
Plz i have issues with my hot 4lite. Sometimes it just reboots or just hangs. Might be playing music and it goes into loop and reboot. It came up with this new shit..strange black,white,red,blue,green lines like d screen is damaged. Then it hangs nd reboot. Plz help me..
Hi @darsmarth First of all, the phone's software needs to be updated; What's the current Build number showing on the phone? The screen will be replaced free, if your phone's still under warranty & without any physical damage. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2017
omotayos01:

What about it tampered glass abi na screen guard una dey call am? Do u av it.
It's currently unavailable. @omotayo01
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by darsmarth(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @darsmarth First of all, the phone's software needs to be updated; What's the current Build number showing on the phone? The screen will be replaced free, if your phone's still under warranty & without any physical damage. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
You just said free...oo I no want story ooo..warrant still dea oo..

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by darsmarth(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2017
darsmarth:

You just said free...oo I no want story ooo..warrant still dea oo..
I can't find receipt tho. Abeg. Ooo
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by princefemo01(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello, please is it possible for ones phone to be fixed before the stipulated date given by calcare centre... because I dropped my phone on Tuesday and they said I should come back next week Thursday but, I might not be chanced that day..can I go on Wednesday
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by emeraldknytt(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
@CarlcareOpebi, I have this four-month old tecno w4. Up until 26th of this month, my phone's been working well. The problem started last week wednesday (26/04) around 5pm ~ 6pm when i tried to charge it. Once the charger is plugged in, it starts charging and few seconds later, it stops and generates a lot of heat at the camera region. On the same day, my phone went off and won't power on till date.

NB:*i charged my phone from 6% till 75% on the same 26th (wednesday) from 5am till 7am..

*if the issue was software related, how do i convey the specifics of the issue to CC's customer service agents?

*my phone isnt rooted/ hasnt been unscrewed before.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Rozan10: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hello @CarlcareOpebi I have two faulty infinix hot 2 (x510, 2gb and 1gb ram variant).

The 2GB one has a cracked screen/faulty touchpad and sometimes just trips off and won't come back on no matter what's done to it. whats your diagnosis on d power problem and how much to fix the issues.

The 1GB own is screen/touch pad issue. how much for this too.

Is there also a way to calibrate the batteries? if yes, how much. cos they don't act normal again from 15% to 50% wen u turn it on or off.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Rozan10: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
@CarlcareOpebi, My sis tecno L5 sleeps on boot screen almost all day and when it comes on and its about to to be put to heavy use (instagram or games) it hangs, goes off , reboot itself and stay on bootloop again till whenever... it also wiped off all the info on two sd cards I put in it now it doesn't recognize sd cards... Diagnosis please and how much to fix. (nb: factory reset didn't work)
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by olusola2bello: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hello.....I have an infinix joypad 8s and want to change the screen and battery. Any ideas of d cost?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by ernesterioo(f): 8:06am On May 01, 2017
Hello, my Tecno y2 takes year to charge, bin charging for like 3days now, yet it not full.. Tried various chargers. At times when am charging n am pressing it, it discharges
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by lovewins: 9:26am On May 01, 2017
Hello. Good morning.

I got my techno Droidpad 8D less than a year ago. I got it basically​to serve as hotspot cause of the 4g network. But for over a month now my hotspot has not been working. I tried several options all to no avail. What can be done?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by bakinswo: 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
Hello good day, I just got the it1516 plus but the phone is not recognizing my SD card. How can you assist with this issue. Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:27pm On May 02, 2017
princefemo01:
Hello, please is it possible for ones phone to be fixed before the stipulated date given by calcare centre... because I dropped my phone on Tuesday and they said I should come back next week Thursday but, I might not be chanced that day..can I go on Wednesday
Hi @princefemo01 It's possible for phones to be fixed earlier than what was stipulated. What centre did you visit? Put a call through to our Hotline to verify if your device is ready for collection.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:36pm On May 02, 2017
emeraldknytt:
@CarlcareOpebi, I have this four-month old tecno w4. Up until 26th of this month, my phone's been working well. The problem started last week wednesday (26/04) around 5pm ~ 6pm when i tried to charge it. Once the charger is plugged in, it starts charging and few seconds later, it stops and generates a lot of heat at the camera region. On the same day, my phone went off and won't power on till date.

NB:*i charged my phone from 6% till 75% on the same 26th (wednesday) from 5am till 7am..

*if the issue was software related, how do i convey the specifics of the issue to CC's customer service agents?

*my phone isnt rooted/ hasnt been unscrewed before.
Hi @emeraldknytt This is a hardware problem; the phone's sub-board will be replaced - this will resolve the charging issue. The phone will be repaired free if it's without a physical damage. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance; simply let me know your location so that I forward an address to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:44pm On May 02, 2017
Rozan10:
Hello @CarlcareOpebi I have two faulty infinix hot 2 (x510, 2gb and 1gb ram variant).

The 2GB one has a cracked screen/faulty touchpad and sometimes just trips off and won't come back on no matter what's done to it. whats your diagnosis on d power problem and how much to fix the issues.

The 1GB own is screen/touch pad issue. how much for this too.

Is there also a way to calibrate the batteries? if yes, how much. cos they don't act normal again from 15% to 50% wen u turn it on or off.
Hello @Rozan10 For the power problem, the MainBoard is most likely the culprit. The screen[replacement] costs is N13,700, while the Board costs N16,400. You may also need to change the batteries. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:46pm On May 02, 2017
Rozan10:
@CarlcareOpebi, A tecno L5 sleeps on boot screen almost all day and when it comes on and its about to to be put to heavy use (instagram or games) it hangs, goes off , reboot itself and stay on bootloop again till whenever... it also wiped off all the info on two sd cards I put in it now it doesn't recognize sd cards... Diagnosis please and how much to fix. (nb: factory reset didn't work)
Hi @Rozan10 The phone's Mainboard is faulty & needs to be replaced [N15,000]. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for repairs. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:59pm On May 02, 2017
olusola2bello:
Hello.....I have an infinix joypad 8s and want to change the screen and battery. Any ideas of d cost?
Hi @olusola2bello No, we don't have the accessory to fix your device.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:04pm On May 02, 2017
ernesterioo:
Hello, my Tecno y2 takes year to charge, bin charging for like 3days now, yet it not full.. Tried various chargers. At times when am charging n am pressing it, it discharges
Hi @ernesterioo Are you using the device Original Charger. Try to get one; Otherwise, your phone's Mainboard will have to be replaced.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:08pm On May 02, 2017
lovewins:
Hello. Good morning.

I got my techno Droidpad 8D less than a year ago. I got it basically​to serve as hotspot cause of the 4g network. But for over a month now my hotspot has not been working. I tried several options all to no avail. What can be done?
Hi @lovewins The issue is hardware related. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for repairs. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:13pm On May 02, 2017
bakinswo:
Hello good day, I just got the it1516 plus but the phone is not recognizing my SD card. How can you assist with this issue. Thanks
Hi @bakinswo Try using a different SD Card to test, as the one you're using may be corrupted already. You may also purchase an Original SD card from any Carlcare or 3CHUB outlets. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance if the problem persists. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by finest0007(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2017
Hardheolar:
that's the way the phone was made. My charger was stolen three days after I bought the phone. You cab make use of that blackberry with two pins mouth that has a long cord. It will increase the charging rate. But will still have to spend 4-5 hrs before it fully charges

Exactly the same thing I'm facing. Guess I'll manage it like that. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply)

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / My SpaceX Starlink Internet Experience In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.