Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Carlcare Is Here With You - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Is Here With You (90448 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by lizzypro: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Carl care how will I know my phone is still under warranty.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by iphedee: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
I bought an Itel 1408 on May 23, i noticed the slow charging. But i thought it gonna stop but unfortunately i discover the problem isnt normal. Then i was out of lagos. I came back on 9 on june. So i went to carlcare Opebi. And i was advised to Replace the battery, got another for 2500 and same problem pesist. So i got angry and went to that of Ikeja Awolowo way. Then i was told to drop it for checks but i wanted a replacement, since its under warranty, not up to . Month and no physical damage cause i dont repair phones.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dmostcheerful(f): 1:02am On Jun 14, 2017
My zero 4 plus have charging issue, when plugged it shows the charging signal but it remains stagnant at same percent.
Please what could be the issue?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dotyoung(m): 1:23am On Jun 14, 2017
How do I turn off the camera shutter sounds on tecno l9 plus?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Coolwater24: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Coolwater24 Your device needs to be updated. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Update. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

Am in Port Harcourt. but this is not right why will tecno produce such an expensive phone and wont update it before taking it to the market
Does it mean we cant buy brand new phone and enjoy it?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:
Tecno camon c9 hotspot just suddenly refuses to stay on for even up to 10 seconds while Bluetooth refuses to come on at all
any quick fix abeg.
Hello @OHIsIManuEL Try this: Go to SETTINGS, scroll down & click on APPS; Tap the 3-dotted icon at the top - a pop up will appear. Now click on RESET APP PREFERENCES. Check for changes. If there's none, click on Hot-spot settings, then Reset OOB. Or Look for Font Manager or Babel Font & uninstall the updates. One of these should do it.
If the problem persists, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2017
lizzypro:
Carl care how will I know my phone is still under warranty.
Hi @lizzypro As long as the phone is without a physical damage [water, cracks, etc.], The phone is still within it's warranty period.
An INFINIX Phone's Warranty is for One year.
A TECNO Device's Warranty is for 13 months.
Please note.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2017
iphedee:
I bought an Itel 1408 on May 23, i noticed the slow charging. But i thought it gonna stop but unfortunately i discover the problem isnt normal. Then i was out of lagos. I came back on 9 on june. So i went to carlcare Opebi. And i was advised to Replace the battery, got another for 2500 and same problem pesist. So i got angry and went to that of Ikeja Awolowo way. Then i was told to drop it for checks but i wanted a replacement, since its under warranty, not up to . Month and no physical damage cause i dont repair phones.
Hello @iphedee Since you dropped it at our DS branch, they'll rectify the situation for you. Please exercise patience.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2017
dmostcheerful:
My zero 4 plus have charging issue, when plugged it shows the charging signal but it remains stagnant at same percent.
Please what could be the issue?
Hello @dmostcheerful The Sub-Board is faulty. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
dotyoung:
How do I turn off the camera shutter sounds on tecno l9 plus?
Hi @dotyoung Tap open your Camera & touch your Settings Gear at the left bottom. Once the Tabular Pop-up shows, click on the Camera icon- you'll see, "Zero Shutter Delay" - toggle it to the left. That would take the sound off.

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Coolwater24:

Am in Port Harcourt. but this is not right why will tecno produce such an expensive phone and wont update it before taking it to the market
Does it mean we cant buy brand new phone and enjoy it?

Updates are created to rectify minor issues & they come up frequently. See an address below @Coolwater24:
PORT HARCOURT [PH]
HOTLINE: 08181700046 / 08181700074
ADDRESS: 2ND FLOOR, NO.17 RUMUOBIKANI, TRANS-AMADI ROAD, PORT HARC, RIVERS TATE, NIGERIA.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Coolwater24: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Updates are created to rectify minor issues & they come up frequently. See an address below @Coolwater24:
PORT HARCOURT [PH]
ADDRESS: 2ND FLOOR, NO.17 RUMUOBIKANI, TRANS-AMADI ROAD, PORT HARC, RIVERS TATE, NIGERIA.

please is the shop not suppose to replace the phone for me with another one?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @OHIsIManuEL Try this: Go to SETTINGS, scroll down & click on APPS; Tap the 3-dotted icon at the top - a pop up will appear. Now click on RESET APP PREFERENCES. Check for changes. If there's none, click on Hot-spot settings, then Reset OOB. Or Look for Font Manager or Babel Font & uninstall the updates. One of these should do it.
If the problem persists, Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Thanks, already solved the issue by uninstalling update for babel fonts
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dotyoung(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello, please how do i move apps from phone memory to sd card on tecno l9 plus?
Also I want to change my whatsapp storage location from phone to sd card.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by iphedee: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @iphedee Since you dropped it at our DS branch, they'll rectify the situation for you. Please exercise patience.
i dropped the phone on monday and i was told to come back at 8 working days. Which is next week wednesday, but i have to get back to school on sunday. Can i go on friday mayb its ready. Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dotyoung(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @dotyoung Tap open your Camera & touch your Settings Gear at the left bottom. Once the Tabular Pop-up shows, click on the Camera icon- you'll see, "Zero Shutter Delay" - toggle it to the left. That would take the sound off.

I've tried it but the sound is still on.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2017
dotyoung:
Hello, please how do i move apps from phone memory to sd card on tecno l9 plus?
Also I want to change my whatsapp storage location from phone to sd card.
Hi @dotyoung This feature is no longer available on your device. You can however, move you files to the SD Card. Direct the path where you files save to from within Apps like Xender & Browsers.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2017
iphedee:
i dropped the phone on monday and i was told to come back at 8 working days. Which is next week wednesday, but i have to get back to school on sunday. Can i go on friday mayb its ready. Thanks
Contact the centre directly to know if your phone is ready for pick up. @iphedee
LAGOS – IKEJA
HOTLINE: 09036003533
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2017
dotyoung:

I've tried it but the sound is still on.
What's the current Build Number on your phone please? @dotyoung
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dotyoung(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by lizzypro: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
To change this for me it will take up to how many days.. And hope its for free cos am having hot S i hope its still under warranty. [color=#990000][/color]

CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @lizzypro The charging port & Board might need to be replaced. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for further assistance. See an address below:
ILORIN
HOTLINE: 09092961418
ADDRESS: 2ND FLOOR, OSTRICH BAKERY BUILDING 155 IBRAHIM TAIWO ROAD, ILORIN, KWARA STATE, NIGERIA
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Coolwater24: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=dotyoung post=57539545][/quote]

Tecno L9+ is just bleeped up please Tecno should should review all before sending them to market. i have spent alot on transport seeking solution for a brand new phone which is not suppose to be so.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Coolwater24: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

PORT HARCOURT [PH]

I have submitted the phone at the carlcare port harcourt and was asked to call tomorrow. i just hope they fix it ones and for all that it does not develop another fault thereafter because the cost of transport to the carlcare isn't funny for no fault of mine
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:05am On Jun 16, 2017
@carlcareopebi Can u pls drop a link for L9plus update download? Not all of us can be chanced to visit Carlcare outlets. I really need it as well
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Mayor46(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Pls how much is it if i want to change infinix hot 4 screen
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please how much would it cost me to change my Infinix Hot S screen?? Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by jackest1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls how much will it cost me to change my tecno w3 touchpad?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dotyoung(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

L9Plus-H8011A1-N-170411V289
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mayor46:
Pls how much is it if i want to change infinix hot 4 screen
Hi @Mayor46 It'll cost you N12,200.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
@carlcareopebi Can u pls drop a link for L9plus update download? Not all of us can be chanced to visit Carlcare outlets. I really need it as well
Hello @Olalekanbanky1 We're not authorised to do this.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
jackest1:
Pls how much will it cost me to change my tecno w3 touchpad?
Hello @jackest1 It'll cost you N1400.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
adebayooye:
Please how much would it cost me to change my Infinix Hot S screen?? Thanks
Hi @adebayooye It'll cost you N13,400.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply)

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.