Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Carlcare Is Here With You - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Is Here With You (90248 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by wahleyz(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hello carlcare, My Tecno Phantom 6 Plus is not using up to 30 minutes before it goes off after a full charge.i think it is the battery. Please how much can it be repair. It is more than a year have been using it..please reply ASAP. Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by wahleyz(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2018
Am still waiting
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by SegzStrings10(m): 11:17am On Mar 09, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @SegzStrings10 I'm sorry for the delay in response. A software update should resolve the issue, and if not the Panel will be replaced. Visit our office for assistance.

I've tried d software update but didn't work. how much will cost me to change d panel.... the phone is tecno w3
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello carlcare, please help me my infinix hot 4 pro is not ringing and it's not vibrating on incoming calls..
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2018
wahleyz:
Hello carlcare, My Tecno Phantom 6 Plus is not using up to 30 minutes before it goes off after a full charge.i think it is the battery. Please how much can it be repair. It is more than a year have been using it..please reply ASAP. Thanks
Hi @wahleyz Have you noticed any swelling in the battery? Does the Back cover look a bit mis-placed? That could tell.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by hardeycute(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @wahleyz Have you noticed any selling in the battery? Does the Back cover look a bit mis-placed? That could tell.
Hi,my infinix phone was stolen yesterday and i would like to render the phone useless/not useable.So,how do i go about it?do I need to send my IMEI no to you!
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
hardeycute:
Hi,my infinix phone was stolen yesterday and i would like to render the phone useless/not useable.So,how do i go about it?do I need to send my IMEI no to you!
Hi @hardeycute I'm sorry this happened to you. We don't track or block devices at Carlcare. Google - Find My Device -, login with your Gmail account & Erase all data on your device. The platform also has other options you may explore.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by cyeln(f): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2018
Please how much can I fixed my Tecno Camon cx air broken screen?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by SegzStrings10(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2018
SegzStrings10:

I've tried d software update but didn't work. how much will cost me to change d panel.... the phone is tecno w3

pls reply me nah
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tafat: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
SegzStrings10:

pls reply me nah
why didnt the software update work?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by SegzStrings10(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2018
tafat:

why didnt the software update work?

Anytime I load the software, it goes back to how it was as if nothing happened. I was told d emmc chip is faulty (emmc chip is d phone internal memory). It can't save d loaded software
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by kayspark27(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
hello,please can i swap my new infinix note 4 pro for a new infinix zero 5, i bought the note 4 pro from 3c hub early this month
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tgmservice: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
SegzStrings10:
Good Evening, u guys are doing a
very
nice job. keep it up and more grease to
ur
elbow.... pls I need help with my tecno
w3
device. it happened dat I had a low ba3
and d
phone just went off without shutting
down, I
later got a new ba3 but d problem now is
dat
anytime I want to run any application on
d
phone be it watsapp, operamini or even
open
music, d phone will just start to
misbehave, it
wil start telling me your google app has
stopped
unfortunately, or your calendar has
stopped
unfortunately and stuff like dat and after
sometimes it will just hang and go back
to tecno
logo and dat is it until I remove d ba3
again..
I've tried to do hard reset several times
but it
didn't work. I've taken it to d place they
flash
phone, they told me d phone can't be
flashed.
pls help me, I'm really frustrated ryt nw.
I can't
even make a call d phone ... so sorry for
d long
write up. I hope to hear from u soon.
Thanks..
lol
u too u fell prey to that useless phone exactly d same issue i had after just 8 months of usage found out it was a panel problem n i threw d trash away.

tecno needs to be sued for dat useless product
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dollarnaira: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
I need a working infinix note 2 Lte 2gig ram mother board(panel).How much will it cost pls?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by osigiepurr(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Good day people... My camon CM I bought last week suddenly develop power switch problem. Whenever the phone screen light goes off, I find it difficult to use the power switch button by the side to wake the phone. The button does not respond until I continuously press the button with several attempts. Please, help....
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tafat: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
SegzStrings10:

Anytime I load the software, it goes back to how it was as if nothing happened. I was told d emmc chip is faulty (emmc chip is d phone internal memory). It can't save d loaded software
try factory resetting your device.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Henrybright(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2018
My infinix note 4 minimizing button, back bitten and notification led light is no longer working, I just noticed it this morning.
Please what might be the fault and how can this be fixed??
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dollarnaira: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
dollarnaira:
I need a working infinix note 2 Lte 2gig ram mother board(panel).How much will it cost pls?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Mekanus(m): 8:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Carlcare my tecno l8 plus doesn't charge when it's on, it only charges when switched off. What could be the cause? Also the power button broke off, can it be replaced.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Alaska5000(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2018
My Tecno Camon Doesn't Charge when On but charges when off what's the problem and how can I resolve it??
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by chineseayo(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Mekanus:
Carlcare my tecno l8 plus doesn't charge when it's on, it only charges when switched off. What could be the cause? Also the power button broke off, can it be replaced.

same here o my tecno l8+ power button too removed o...can it be replaced
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by ogkreatives(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hi
My tecno k7+ fell in water sometime ago and the touch(screen) has been malfunctioning. Sometimes, it presses randomly.

How much to get it fixed please?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by slimjohn2k5: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
How much to replace samsung galaxy j7 prime panel
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by khuddyshine(f): 7:43am On Apr 16, 2018
how much will you fix infinix hot s pro touch pad
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by malkat: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2018
good morning carlcare,where in abuja can i replace my phantom 5 blank screen and please for hom much?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by africo13610(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
HOW MUCH DO U REPAIR TECNO DROIPAD 8D PANEL?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good evening, please I got my techno wx3 last week Wednesday, it was just a week old yesterday. on Tuesday this week I noticed and unusual attitude from the battery. like if I charged it to like 100% it would tell me two hours left and start to drain quicker than normal as though I use a phone with a battery of 1300mah capacity. I don't know if it is because of the latest update or the phone is not capable of the hios 3.0 version I updated it to. I have performed a factory reset on it already. Please if there is any solution I need it, please I need this phone to do my school project and I don't want to have to plug it in power while using as there is no light here please. thank you in advance.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by nuel2good: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @nuel2good What do you mean by Cycling problems?
My phone goes off at will and doesnt come on beyond the start-up image. I have tried doing the reset but it hasnt stopped.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by ogkreatives(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
ogkreatives:
Hi
My tecno k7+ fell in water sometime ago and the touch(screen) has been malfunctioning. Sometimes, it presses randomly.

How much to get it fixed please?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by me2me: 1:11am On Apr 22, 2018
Hello Carlcare,
My friend's camon cx has been acting up recently. It dosen't respond to commands at times, makes whatapp calls on its own, the keyboard dose not respond at times, the screen displays change at will...have tried hard reset severally and even dowloaded an update but the problem persists. What could be wrong and how much to fix it?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by sureinfo: 6:39am On Apr 23, 2018
me2me:
Hello Carlcare,
My friend's camon cx has been acting up recently. It dosen't respond to commands at times, makes whatapp calls on its own, the keyboard dose not respond at times, the screen displays change at will...have tried hard reset severally and even dowloaded an update but the problem persists. What could be wrong and how much to fix it?
take it to the nearest Carl care center to you, they'll get it fixed

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Ayooluwa223: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2018
The flex of my infinix hot 5 got damaged and it is still under warranty will it be fixed for free

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / My SpaceX Starlink Internet Experience In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.