Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (23795 Views)

Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by malaria(f): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
Sayin sory is diff.frm been sory,i prefer 2 show am sory dan sayn am sory witout meaning it.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by cindybrown(f): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2012
Make he/she to feel d same way again and again and again. Dis will make conversation alot easier
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by LaParisienne(f): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2012
^^^Huh
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
^^^Sie machen mich krank.
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by nellybiyon(f): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
at times if u talk 2 dem dy still feel pompous
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by Mysteriousworld: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
How are you going to have a marriage with someone like that?!? You cant, its impossible.
I can not deal with a partner like that. you either change or i leave.

Leave?, i tot you once preached against divorce... Or are there different "by nobody"?
Re: Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry by Mysteriousworld: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
olalekan1:
But what about the one that keep saying sorry all the time. Committing the same offence from time to time and will not stop saying sorry. How will you feel and what will you do?

Ita a different thing to say sorry... Its different to be sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Conducts Mass Wedding For 1,500 Couples / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.