Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 AM

Anita Oyakhilome Rolls On The Floor As Her Husband Ministers (2004 Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Rolls On The Floor As Her Husband Ministers (2004 Video) (4703 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Absent From Sharon's Wedding? (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Rolls On The Floor As Her Husband Ministers (2004 Video) by UyiIredi(m): 1:04am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:
I fail to get the impression that the Holy Spirit is really turning her like a screwdriver.

LOL cheesy
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Rolls On The Floor As Her Husband Ministers (2004 Video) by Alhajipablo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
I need to know what skills these pastors have to work on people's psychology. I really need those skills out of this recession.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Rolls On The Floor As Her Husband Ministers (2004 Video) by Dokitadotun: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
That she is rolling is not necessarily means she is under the influence of the Holy Ghost. No! Sometimes in worship to God you just decide to roll before your maker. You will always see in the direction of what your mindset is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Rolls On The Floor As Her Husband Ministers (2004 Video) by kessel: 12:41am On Dec 12, 2016
Seun:
Youtube recommended this video to me this afternoon because I've been watching the Benny Hinn in Nigeria videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcB8IfgXmak
Anita is cute but she's not a very good actress. I fail to get the impression that the Holy Spirit is really turning her like a screwdriver.

Seun...you are about to have an encounter with God himself.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Rolls On The Floor As Her Husband Ministers (2004 Video) by homesteady(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2016
My problem with atheists is that they always feel like they are too smart!

Religion generally has a lot to do with emotions, and emotions can make you do crazy things!
*Why would a girl pour her fellow girl acid just because of a guy?
*Why do football fans behave crazy when their team scores or wins a trophy?
Or would you say they are acting?
There are many more cases of emotions making people do crazy stuff! If there was a goosebumps recording machine, it would give very high values when used to measure those people in the church!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Rolls On The Floor As Her Husband Ministers (2004 Video) by AbuMikey(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2016
thorpido:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vuo2mNJ5qw

Seun,I think you should see this too.There's just so much acting people can do.

Na wa for some people too grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idol Worship In Today's World / Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) / How Do You Feel When You Haven't Yet Prayed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.