Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,042 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! (1970 Views)

Interprete Your Username / Why Do People Discourage Others? How To Avoid Being Discouraged From Your Dreams / Please Can Someone Help Me Interprete This Grammar By Edo Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by Seun(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2005
I've had some interesting dreams and I wonder if you'd like to help me interprete them. If you've also had some interesting and possibly recurring dreams, I'd like you to share them here - so the rest of us can try to figure out the meaning of each dream. This is for fun!

I have had several dreams along the lines of running away from something (lion, snake, etc) in the middle of a screaming crowd or small group of people also trying to escape. In the dreams I run, jump, dodge, elbow people away, and so on non-stop for hours, then I wake up something really terrible is just about to happen in the dream. For example, I may wake up when I'm about to fall down a cliff or get caught by the assailant.

I also have this recurring dream of going back to secondary school to study among young boys and girls who are much younger than my junior ones and being unable to pay attention on class and study. In such dreams, I tend to 'fail' the exams and then the teachers will be asking, "Seun, you're supposed to be brilliant. What has happened to you? What's wrong?"

I had a dream recently in which I was in a group of Igbos and Yorubas in a farmland dispute. They were moving from place to place arguing over landmarks and ownerships of various plots of land (e.g. "my grandfather planted this tree so this section of the land belongs to us!"wink. Eventually, they came to an agreement on where to divide the land. Majority of the men (28) were saying, "yes, this is where we should divide the land" and two were still complaining (which is natural).

Then a bunch of children came out from a mosque and started chanting. Westarted telling them, "don't worry, we have reached an agreement! Then another man came out of the mosque with a cutlass, and without saying a word walked up to a man in our group. Without saying a word, he raised his cutlass and amputated the man's hand. I woke up from the dream as the rest of us started running away from the man with the cutlass.

Are these dreams meaningful? Can you interprete them? What about your own dreams?
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by snazzydawn(f): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2005
I dreamt how I married 2face and he denied knowing ocho and de whole lot of them and then I was the 2 girls pregnant for him and we gad a boy and a girl and they were so cute and we lived happily ever after cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am sure it was a malaria dream cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by Seun(m): 5:16am On Dec 11, 2005
Oya, Nairalanders, don't you dream at all? What is wrong with this topic?
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 11, 2005
i dream alot but i cant remember , even when i remember theyre sooooo dumb.
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by IAH(f): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2005
I dream a lot too. Sometimes I forget and I try to remember but I can't. Sometimes I dream about the person I've been thinking of (you know wink). I dream about my past schools sometimes, it's quite funny because all the schools are usually linked in my dream. i.e the door of my JSS2 class might open into AUD I in Ife and the front of that might just be our playground in my nursery school.cheesy Sometimes I dream that one of my family members died, it has never happened,Thank God! cheesy Sometimes I dream that I'm eating rice and chicken or pounded yam with turkey. Sometimes my dreams do come true! But very very few times.

My most notable dream would be the one where I dreamt that I gave birth to a set of twin daughters. I love that because I really wish to have a set of twin daughters in future kiss kiss, I guess the dream was a result of what I was day-dreaming about before I slept off. smiley
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by icingbaby(f): 12:13am On Dec 12, 2005
i can't remember any of my dreams, but if i dream again i will tell you so you can interprete it. cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by cheekee(f): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2006
i dreamed that one of my brothers stabbed me twice on my back!!!!!and i didn't die but i underwent so much pain............then i woke up!!!
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by Free(f): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2006
i had a dream all i remember is it was shocking , i really dont remeber
so can you go pray to god to help you see and intepret my dream just as
daniel did for king nebucchadnezar grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by kodewrita(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2010
cheekee:

i dreamed that one of my brothers stabbed me twice on my back!!!!!and i didn't die but i underwent so much pain, then i woke up!!!

were you King Tshaka in your last life?lol

Where are all the dream-interpreters when you need them, hen?
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by Folusade(f): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2010
@ Seun

Did you have these dreams on days you had serious programing jobs?
Oh 2005, that was definitely after launching Nairaland! I hope say some people no try remote control you lipsrsealed

Ok, on a more serious note, dreams are dreams, dreams can be silly sometimes. But you see dreams do not determine your future, you do!

The bible shows that your life goes where your tongue goes! James 3:2-6, Mark 11:23-24

Whenever you have a dream, what you need to do is "cream" them. Pick out the nice things; confess that you will see them in your life in reality and for the bad ones, simply confess that they are null and void. However you not only confess that but also ACT it.

Dont let the devil delude you. You own the future. Speak your desire!
Im impressed with what you have done and is doing with Nairaland, my prayer for you is that you will fulfill the purpose for which you were born. God by His Spirit leads you in the way that you should go.
Ciao
N.B- Are you a Christian?
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by Tingles(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2010
Dreams are ways through which the subconscious mind communicates with the brain. Most times, it highlights our innermost desires and fears,

@Poster Your subconscious mind shows the unexplored part of your being, you can convert your disjointed dreams to a Nollywood script, it might not hold any spiritual significance.
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by iamoasa: 3:53am On Mar 10, 2013
Guys watch this video, it talked about some of the dreams people have posted here and their meaning .... Dreams of seeing oneself with old friends you havent seen for several years, dreams of old schools you attended many years back, your old houses or office are bad dreams, they signify spirit of backwardness ... watch the video plsssss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyKQ6kK3z14
Re: Share Your Dreams And Let's Interprete Them! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hehehe is this for free

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Tnk Of This Company. / Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland / Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.