Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: (7736 Views)

Island Sales And Let List... Irresistable..call 08127698103 / Write Your Needs And Wants Here. / What Do You Need To Buy Or To Let,list Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by omoonile2: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2007
PLEASE LIST THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE PROPERTIES YOU NEED, SO THAT FELLOW ESTATE AGENT NAIRALANDERS MAY HELP,
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by rafcrown(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2007
shop needed around ikotun ,iyana ipaja,iyana ejigbo e t c
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by gbengaijot(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2007
need a flat to rent (2 or 3 bedroom) in Ilesa Osun State.

Need a plot of land to buy in Ilesa Osun state. Cash ready, to pay

Email me at gbenga@naijabrains.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by ROBEN(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2007
I need a plot of land with good title around Festac town or satellite town region. You can contact me through my yahoo ID; dublinbenson@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by beavers007(m): 10:37am On Jan 13, 2007
I need a two room office space in ajah area.Reasonably priced with one year rent option.Please send me an email on wenses799@yahoo.com. If you have in other good areas of LAGOS ,YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME .
Thanks
Beavers.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by beavers007(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2007
I need a two room office space in ajah area.Reasonably priced with one year rent option.Please send me an email on wenses799@yahoo.com. If you have in other good areas of LAGOS ,YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME .
Thanks
Beavers.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by la1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2007
hi pls i need a building on the island preferably one storey or duplex off any main street,at a reasonable rental rate am very ready.reach me on femishotade@yahoo.com, thanx
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by musbaunow(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2007
I NEED A 2 BEDROOM FLAT AROUND EGBEDA,ALIMOSHO,IPAJA ESTATE OR ALIMOSHO WITH TOTAL PACKEGE NOT MORE THAN 250K. mail me here mfamuyiwa@enownow.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by Appearance(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2007
I'm badly in need of a miniflat (One bedroom flat) anywhere around Akoka/Yaba. Budget is for two years. Contact me on 0806 270 6651 or appearanceojox@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by shinystar(m): 12:40am On Feb 03, 2007
I need a 3-bedroom apartment somewhere in Oko-oba or Abule for lease. Kindly contact me at suntolaontop@yahoo.com.

I equally need a good plot of land at Ikorodu or Mowe.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by Ejovwokeme(m): 6:18am On Mar 23, 2007
I urgently need a room self contain (BQ) in Surulere. I have got cash for one year rent. my email is ejovwokeme@yahoo.com 08023881912
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by Tampico(f): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2007
I need a 2 to 3 bedroom flat of considerable amount around ikeja,oregun(especially),opebi, or allen. The place must be safe, have water, good location,clean, and suitable for 3 females.Thank u.
contact
jiggywit_tam@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by ahf(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2007
Good day,

Need neat 2 or 3 bedroom in

- Gbagada
- Ogudu
- Magodo
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by reka(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2007
pls, i need an office space (a big building alone with a compound) should be around Yaba area (Yaba environs precisely). pls, i need it fast. call me on 08033309720.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by shaq32: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2007
Hi i need a one room self contain or two bedroom flat in surulere or yaba. must have water running in house. you can contact me on 08077765400 or olatokunbo2001@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by possessor(m): 4:27am On Oct 12, 2007
i need a 2 bdroom , 2 bathroom flat ,reasonably priced with running water around ikeja area with one year rent option.
tanx
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by 2340(f): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2007
i need  3 bedroom apartment and 3/4 bedroom duplex located in the lekki axis. anywhere from the 1st roundabout to VGC.
i want to pay one (1) year rent in advance. pls contact me on ifyosakwe@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by iceman75(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2007
please all, i need a 3 bed room flat in either Ajao Estate, Anthony Village or Gbagada phase II, any idea how much it might be? u can contact me on coolwaters4all@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by busygal(f): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2007
i need a 3 bedroom apartment, well serviced @ victoria island
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by carpenter(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2007
I need a one room self contain or two bedroom flat in Lekki, Ikoyi, V/I or VGC. Would love a one year or one and half year option.
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by carpenter(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2007
please
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by Pk001(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2007
I need a a self contain Or one bedroom Flat Surulere, Ebute metta
pmmakanto@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by juv1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2007
Hey bro, please i need a property on the island, precisely on akin adesola/kofo abayomi/bishop oluwole/sanusi fafunwa. please i need a property as fast as possible on any of these locations. my email is juv169@yahoo.com.

val
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by seyi01: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2007
Hello,

I need a 2 bedroom apartment in
Ogudu
Gbagada
Ikeja
Ilupeju

Please send me an email on virtue123@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by Shinatu: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2007
I need secured property in Lekki and Abuja
Contact-dolapee2000@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by koko777(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2007
A room self contain pls in mainland anywhere from alagomeji-yaba to jibowu will be fine. my budget is 70k/annum. can only afford to pay for two years. Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by koko777(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2007
sorry, you can reach me on 08028472020 or mail kokoumar@yahoo.com A room self contain in descent compound with water facilities. Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by yemibabe4(f): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2007
i need a house 4 rent in ore urgently.pls mail me on yemibabe4@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by lekywhite(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2007
I need a two bedrooms flat for office use at an area that has a high human traffic within Ikeja, Egbeda, Dopemu, Agege, Ogba, if such is available please mail me palove002@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by Shinatu: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2007
I need a miniflat/BQ in Apapa very urgently.
Contact dolapee2000@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by ademiife(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2007
quite interesting!

everyone needs this, each one needs that; no response to quench the needs. what's happening? am i not going to add my voice to clarion calls for accommodation?

dear omo onile,
my accommodation need is this:

a 2-bedroom flat@olusosun, oregun, ogba or ogudu, clean environs, with water facility; not costing more than 130k per annum - two years.

or,

a self-contained 1-room apartment@olusosun, oregun, ogba, or ogudu, clean environs, with water facility; not costing more than 70k per annum -two years.

in all fairness and readiness, if and that's a big if, if the fee i stated seems ridiculous please lemme know the actual accommodation fee, everything involved. thank you for your efforts.

please note that the locations are listed in order of importance! i'll mostly prefer somewhere in olusosun. thank you once again!

i hope some hopeful replies will come in satisfactorily,
Re: Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: by tupix(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2007
Please, I need a mini-flat (one bedroom flat) around Ogba, grammar school, Akiode area.

Must be very decent with water running in the apartment.

There must be privacy

Please contact me as soon as possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Part 2: How To Calculate The Price Of A Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself / Land For Sale In Rose Court Estate, Galadimawa, Abuja. Mortgage Available / Brand New Korean Perkins Soundproof 10KVA To 500KVA Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.