Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home (1647 Views)

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend / Can U Marry Osu / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by sweetcoint(f): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2009
Can u marry a girl that doesn’t know how to cook or do domestics work at home?
do you prefer teaching her or break up with her or after marriage you sending her back to her parent,
for me the guys should seat her down and tach her, i think she will be happy to learn.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by mrperfect(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
How about if she doesn't want or like to learn?
I don't pray to have such girl as a wife, one of basics needs of a wife is to cook for a husband, here you are telling me to teach her.
For what?
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by KennyG6(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2009
i cant do "can't cook, won't cook women" and all that teaching her talk is nonsense as far as i'm concerned; a woman who spent 18yrs or more with her parents and never picked up any cooking skills na now she go come learn,
scheooooooooooo
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
i can

if she can't cook,i will cook,but only for myself grin grin
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
Who was cooking for the guy before? His mama abi? Perhaps he should go and marry his mother. Lazy mummy's boy.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by KennyG6(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
michelin89:

Who was cooking for the guy before? His mama abi? Perhaps he should go and marry his mother. Lazy mummy's boy.
typical female response,
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by neowelsh(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
i can if only she is ready to learn cry cry cry
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by sweetcoint(f): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
neo_welsh:

i can if only she is ready to learn cry cry cry

nice talk bro
michelin89:

tell them my dear.
for the girls what if your guy is not the way you want your ideal man to be as in financially, behaviour and other wise will u brake-up with him or give him ideas on how to run a business or how to make money, and tell him the way you want him to be?
plz i need your opinion thanks
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by posakosa(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
YES, thats why you have a house girl.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by posakosa(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
MrPrsdent:

i can

if she can't cook,i will cook,but only for myself grin grin

Nice one! tongue tongue
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by myhouse: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
shocked Oh my world! @posakosa you are fucking crazy,you have no job,you are just everywhere on this site,you had just 240 post last week i was here,you post up to 200 everyday,someone pls kick this guy out of this site
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
What business do i have with a woman who does not know how to cook or do domestics house work in the first place?even if na juju she use,e no go work.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by posakosa(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2009
myhouse:

shocked Oh my world! @posakosa you are fucking crazy,you have no job,you are just everywhere on this site,you had just 240 post last week i was here,you post up to 200 everyday,someone pls kick this guy out of this site

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

This is my old ID. It was restored.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by muffins(f): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
Both Men and Women should learn how to cook, what with the stereotyping? angry angry angry
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by sweetcoint(f): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2009
lol.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2009
As much as I love the idea of my husband helping out with the house chores sometimes. . .I still feel a woman should be able to cook and take good care of her home. . .

My husband doing the cooking/cleaning/living off fast foods/restaurant meals and takeaway every time just because of my inability and unwillingness to learn is simply unacceptable!
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by melissaMBA: 5:01am On Feb 03, 2010
im white knew nothing about african food african culture nothing before i met my husband been together 4 years and hes taught me everything in that time i can now cook beautiful food that even african men are licking their fingers for so theres nothing wrong in a guy teaching his woman how to cook, this way the woman learns to cook food the way her man loves his food to be with my own added magic tricks , and hes always coming back for more!!
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by chelseabmw(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2010
@poster   do not bother teaching her because she will not take it seriously
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2010
To the question, I can.

A wife is a life partner, not a maid. Her being able to cook isn't part of my criteria in marrying her.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by GL(f): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ poster,
i agree with you that if a guy loves a girl who can't cook he should teach her. it doesn't take much to teach, simply cooking together would go a long way. if she loves the guy she'll be motivated to learn.

Siena:

To the question, I can.

A wife is a life partner, not a maid. Her being able to cook isn't part of my criteria in marrying her.

posakosa:

YES, thats why you have a house girl.

thank God some people know there's a difference between a maid and a wife.

Kenny_G:

i cant do "can't cook, won't cook women" and all that teaching her talk is nonsense as far as i'm concerned; a woman who spent 18yrs or more with her parents and never picked up any cooking skills na now she go come learn,
scheooooooooooo

many girls only learn to cook after 18, and they cook well too. what about a girl from another tribe who cooks well but just not your tribal food?

sweetcoint:

for the girls what if your guy is not the way you want your ideal man to be as in financially, behaviour and other wise will u brake-up with him or give him ideas on how to run a business or how to make money, and tell him the way you want him to be?
plz i need your opinion thanks

i won't break up with a guy because he's not as financially strong as i'd like (but then i won't even date a guy who can't pay his bills). i'll advise him, seek help from friends/family and do anything i can to encourage. but if i see he won't accept help, or he's too lazy or proud, i'll leave him.

if the deficiency is in his behaviour, it would depend on what exactly the problem is, how far we've gone with each other & how much i love him. if it's something i can live with and i love him enough then i may stay with him, but if it's something that really pisses me off i might just leave him.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by samluv1: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2010
^^^ thats a good one
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by sexyLeamon(f): 4:20am On Feb 04, 2010
a woman is not all about cooking and doing house work tongue
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by chic2pimp(m): 4:37am On Feb 04, 2010
Ogini? Kilode? Wetin dey? Marry wetin? Mba ooooo, Lai Lai,
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by naijaswag1: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2010
If she is overly beautiful and pretty with a good heart,I will marry her.she may be one of those who are born into homes where there are abundance of house helps.Secondly I will send her on a one month cooking course at my sisters place in lag and onitsha to learn.I can as well teach her. or we will hire old maids to cook for us and then eat outside always.
Re: Guys Can U Marry A Girl That Don't Know How To Cook Or Do Domestics Work At Home by tunize(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2020
i can atleast these things are teachable and learnable if she is willing. but if she nor change xpecially for the domestic work at home, meaning she's dirty and i can't cope with a dirty woman

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Wow! Hmm How True Guys? / Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.