Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Auction - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (295739 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lleigh:

Welcome back jagugu88li...
No answers from me
A haff suffer, issokay

Girlhaley lawladey Swann adesina12 oya nau. Lets brainstor....wait a minute, I cant afford making this mistake. If I mention Girlhaley first she automatically assume she's group leader and lead us into temptation, again.

Okay, nau let's brainstorm about this Lucifer one. Throw suggestions guys. Who is this guy? I need something concrete, I've never been this lost.

....and Girlhaley lipsrsealed [s]Make you no say I follow you, you know yourself...Miss Lecturer [/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by SimpleBea(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
whew!!!. I think i got entangled in the web of the characters. Charles and Lucifer. Hmm!!… Lleigh, it is only you that can unravel the mystery.
HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR!

1 Like

Re: The Auction by chii8(f): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hapi new yr leig...u r good jare,i was waoooo...dele n eni episode is so ....descriptn so on point,u wl go places,jst keep writing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by KunkeAkinola(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hello writer.

Wia d hell r u?? U can't just stop dere na.. Its unfair.. Kip it rolling ooo if u no won go jail.

#uvgotatalent h

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by rachealfst(f): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Please Lleigh do something about Linda's case o.. I no get mind at all. That's why i don't watch crime/horror movies. I can't believe that Charles has fans here, you guys get mind o. Abeg free her, this is new year.
Keep up the good work, God bless you. Happy new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by harameede99(f): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Adesina12:

This harameede na something else....abi Lleigh wink

Can you please join me at the club in room 3?

I wanna have a private discussion wif u.

Popcorn dey with cold drinks for relaxation.
ah ha shey he wants me to marry im ni......buh wait oo y is only leigh u r calling wah abt me m a vip too

1 Like

Re: The Auction by harameede99(f): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lleigh:

Room 3 shocked

Harameede99 you better answer o.

What happens in Room 3...
oya lemme ansa u see wah apens in rum3 is for adults lyk me,u,adeshina,creeza nd sm odas*whispers*i will tell u completely in camera

2 Likes

Re: The Auction by AndyAustin(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Suspense wan kill me here. Happy new year Lleign, pls come post something here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by mrsuccessful(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
rachealfst:
Please Lleigh do something about Linda's case o.. I no get mind at all. That's why i don't watch crime/horror movies. I can't believe that Charles has fans here, you guys get mind o. Abeg free her, this is new year.

My dear....i swear people get mind, I wonder how some people are enjoying the kind of torture Linda is going through....
The s.ex part go well sha grin

1 Like

Re: The Auction by KaBabs1: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hi Lleigh, what a wonderful piece this story is. I just started reading this today and am hooked. Would you like me to pay you to write a short story for me? If you're interested, contact me
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 6:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Good morning readers of the Auction.

The next update will be Saturday. I am sorry please bear with me.

A very busy week ahead I'm afraid.

Same goes for The River and The Club.

Thank you everyone.

Lleigh

@jagugu88li I hope you will continue the debate grin
Re: The Auction by JMK9600(f): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Your story is waoh, waoh and waoh. Am so short of words. Have a little pity on Linda. Biko. She don suffer past her trouble sef. And this Charles and Lucien's character is very scary. Your description of his actions sef is out of this world. Girl, your imagination is really wild. More ink to your pen and compliments of the season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2017
harameede99:
......buh wait oo y is only leigh u r calling wah abt me m a vip too

Please join my table at the club

I have called you now....

I have reserved popcorn for your entertainment with cold Guinness
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2017
jagugu88li:
A haff suffer, issokay

Girlhaley lawladey Swann adesina12 oya nau. Lets brainstor....wait a minute, I cant afford making this mistake. If I mention Girlhaley first she automatically assume she's group leader and lead us into temptation, again.

Okay, nau let's brainstorm about this Lucifer one. Throw suggestions guys. Who is this guy? I need something concrete, I've never been this lost.

....and Girlhaley lipsrsealed [s]Make you no say I follow you, you know yourself...Miss Lecturer [/s]

I can't really decode the Character called Lucien...Lucifer

I have been trying to ex-ray and anatomise who he actually is

Though Lleigh is yet to reveal whom the character is but he can be assumed to be:

1. A relative or surveillance agent of Linda baby father;

2. A surveillance agent of baba ijebu ...remember she would have revealed her past to baba

3. A private and interested personal individual

Let's hear from others while I go back to re-read the write up about charles called Lucien..Lucifer

Plenty popcorn for us while brainstorming....no alcoholic drink for better and swift reasoning
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2017
Lleigh:
Chapter 26

Dedicated to all readers and commenters of 'The Auction'. Happy new year in advance.

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, sammyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy,

Linda opened her eyes and looked around, as she tried to remember where she was. The dull ache on her br3asts reminded her swiftly of where she was.

Her piercings below were not as painful, they must have been healing already, as she gingerly touched herself there. She realised that her wall was up and standing in the gap was Charles.

Not the light skinned Lucifer, but the dark skinned and scarred Charles.

She was confused.

Standing in front of her, was the guy she had met in what seemed like ages ago. The guy who had charmed her with his shy and gentleman ways.

She moved into the wall behind her, as if it would shield her from whatever was about to come her way next.

‘Hi Linda', he said as he moved closer to her.

'I am about to go out and I thought you might as well make the acquaintance of the he that you have twinned yourself to or with. I don’t know the right word to use myself.’ He said, watching her closely.

‘Remember the stuff you took from my car and house, before you ran off to meet your Baba ijebu? You took it thinking that it was my stuff and that you could use it to create a charm that would work on me, didn’t you?' he said, staring at her.

'Do you remember the look on the Baba Ijebu’s face when you handed the objects over to him? He told you that he didn’t want to do it, that you had enough going on already.'

'He actually asked you why?'

'Yes why?', Charles paused. 'Why were you looking to hook another man?

'At my last count you had four men in your charm collection including Tunde, but you didn’t listen to him. Or did you?'

'I certainly don’t want to be near you when the repercussions of those charms start unravelling.'

'The Ijebu man vehemently warned you, but you thought he was being difficult. He even refused the money you offered him. But you had a tantrum as usual, so you went to his arch rival which you thought would rile the Baba Ijebu.'

'Linda, oh Linda why?'

'You went behind his back to someone else, who readily took your money and I must say he made a very potent charm for you. Unfortunately for you, it wasn’t my stuff you took to your new Baba lawo.' he paused again.

‘That ‘He’, who the stuff belonged to, has been waiting patiently to make your acquaintance, so that the two of you can be together forever. Who am I to interfere in the affairs of the heart, I want you two to meet and be together.’ The laugh sounded so evil and menacing that Linda shivered on the bed.

‘Come on, get up and let’s go meet with him.’

Linda looked at him in fear, wondering how she should have listened to the Ijebu man, but had refused to.

Why didn't she, she thought to herself.

Her mind was telling her that something awful was about to happen to her.

‘Yes Linda, why didn’t you listen to him?’ Charles asked, reading her mind.

‘Someone must have cursed you with the spirit of not listening to advice.’

'Or maybe your past sins are catching up with you Linda.' He said watching her.

'There is an old English saying, 'Old sins have long shadows.’

The more Charles talked the more fearful Linda became.

‘As I said earlier a lot of people’s ancestors are after you Linda. You did cut quite a few lives life short, didn’t you?’

‘If we decide to go into it, we would be here all day and night. And, I am not in the mood for playing "Father Confessor" at the moment.’ He said as he paused to look at her.

Linda’s heart hammered in fear.
In her quest for money and status, she had gone and done some unspeakable things; very unspeakable.

She looked down at her legs, both her feet were in ankle cuffs, as there was now a chain between her legs. When had he done that? Had she slept that deeply that she did not realise what had transpired?

Her legs were also shiny as if someone had moisturised them. She put her hands on her thigh and rubbed the oil as she tried sniffing it, only to discover it odourless.

She was more than confused. What was happening?

He pulled her up and led her out of the orangery and into the passageway, pausing at a door on the left in the passageway.

‘Do you know what became of your son's fate Linda? The baby you threw over that bridge...' He asked her, the melancholy obvious in his voice and face.

Linda looked at his face; sad and heartbroken, it was that obvious to her.

‘Do you know?' He whispered sadly, with his right hand on the handle of the door.

She stared at him, her heart hammering rapidly in her chest.

‘He was used as human sacrifice as part of a ritual. He was cut up in pieces and offered... Linda, like an animal that is slaughtered during religious festivals here in Nigeria. Unfortunately for you, his ancestral lineage is one that would be difficult for you to comprehend. You made a very, very grave mistake.
Tragically for you, his ancestors are...’ As he turned the handle on the door and pushed her into the room and locked the door behind her.

She looked around the room and screamed.

‘Ple-ase NO-O-O-O-O!’

‘Please, please!' she screamed.

‘Please in the name of God, no!'

‘Oh God, what have I done to myself.’

‘Yeipa!' She screamed, as she put her hands on her head.

‘Please, oh my God please, get me out of here', she screamed, banging the door, rather desperately.

‘Charles, Lucifer, whoever you are, I am sorry.' She pleaded.

‘Oh God please, please have pity on me.’

‘Charles, Lucifer, I will confess to you.’

‘I will confess to you about all the people I have killed.'

'Please, please don’t do this to me.’ She begged, as she banged the door again, hysterically.

######

He walked away and went back to the orangery, immediately turning up the speakers. He was deep in thought as he walked over to his rose bushes and picked up two roses; one black and the other red.

Death and sacrifice, he thought to himself. As he inhaled the scent, he walked over to her bed and scattered the petals on it.

He went back to his chair and closed his eyes as he listened to the fate of Linda in the room.

Her pleas gradually become whimpers and were replaced by sobbing, as the reality of the situation she was in, most probably dawned on her.

There was a scream of pain that turned to moans of pleasure, which went on for twenty minutes and increased in tempo, before starting all over again.

This time, there were no moans of pain; just long moans of pleasure.

He tapped a number into his phone; it rang twice.

‘Hello’ a male voice said.

‘Hi it’s me’, Charles said into the phone.

‘I have a lot which I want to place in your next auction. The starting price will be $250,000.' he continued.

'Interesting, what have you got for us this time?' the man on the phone asked.

'You will have to wait and see, send me the details' Charles said.

He ended the call and went out to get ready for the party he was going to be hosting shortly.

Let us read this chapter again and try to comprehend the identity of the character....

.....I am here enjoying my popcorn.....jagugu o ya join me
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Adesina12:

Let us read this chapter again and try to comprehend the identity of the character....

.....I am here enjoying my popcorn.....jagugu o ya join me
Let me go and look for that Baba Ijebu' last visit chapter...........Page 3.

Linda's meeting with Charles could have been a coincidence. The dude yes is in this business but had no targeted lady yet. The sister's bag story was to lure Linda, gauge her greed. Lets say Charles is into human trafficking.

Charles's business partner maybe is the stingy man from campus's son, a would be brother to the Linda's sacrificed son. Say stingy man was married and cheating with a very young girl. Lets say Mr. Stingy man was the baba's best customer even got his family's wealth via baba's medicine. Bad luck starts claiming his wealth, consults baba, who in turn reveals that the bad luck is due to his sacrificed son. Say the son was sacrificed by the rival baba wanting to gain more customers. Stingy man dies without finding Linda but narrates to his son. Whatever he stole from the car to use at babalawo helped reveal linda's true identity as the long wanted mother of the sacrificed son. Say the baba could not carryout the job because he saw deep into the identity of the soon to be jazzed person, saw a link between him and Linda. Anyway, baba knew Charles's business partner even before Linda, he also uses his medicine (Father's referral).

Then Charles strikes, obviously on his partners behalf. lets say I feel like being an editor. Adesina12 oya.........come and say yua own......say.. Lleigh come and say, ashley87

3 Likes

Re: The Auction by harameede99(f): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Adesina12:

Please join my table at the club

I have called you now....

I have reserved popcorn for your entertainment with cold Guinness
wow wow wow....tnx hope d popcorn has enuf butter?m on my way already buh cn u pls change dah guiness to smirnoff ice..tnx dear 3 pecks for u

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Nmaglit: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is getting interesting. Weldone Lleigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by orluuchi(f): 4:21am On Jan 06, 2017
pls who is Charles or Lucien? Lleigh where are you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:40am On Jan 07, 2017
hello everyone, sorry for the radio silence. I have been ill.

@jagugu88li thank you for asking after me, separate table for you.

Feeling better update will be in the morning.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
kinah i sight you

Happy New Year to you
Re: The Auction by nastynic(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
He has come again!
He has come again!
Lleigh he has come again
better go nd bring pop cornnice update oooo!

But stop spoiling this kids na...
The rest of y'all,
better stop masturbating,
congi catch u??
Tell lleigh make she give u one of her friends or better still money to go carry ashawogrin
nd no dream say u masturbate to jagugu,lleigh,swann nd their crew
cause if i catch u....

Cleans gun nd sings
*sooner very soon
u re goin to meet Jesusgrin*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chapter 28

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, sammyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunleAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11,

Tunde retrieved his phone from his pocket, unlocked it and went through the notifications on his screen, hoping against hope that one of them would be a message from Linda. Like a gamer searching for that particular score, that was needed to unlock the next level of the game. He went through his text and WhatsApp messages there were no messages from her.

Deep inside his mind he knew that he would not get any messages from her, he was just hoping that the past couple of weeks had been a dream.

He sighed and brought his mind back to the reason why he was sitting in the reception area of St Nicholas Hospital.

The day before, he had gone home for a quick change of clothes for an early evening meeting he had at his club. He sat on the sofa and was flipping through channels on the TV when his eyes started closing and he had drifted off to sleep. He had woken up suddenly two hours later, slightly refreshed but still tired. He got up from the sofa, picked up his phone from the table to call his driver that he was ready, when he noticed the voice-mail icon on his phone.

The Doctor had called while he had been asleep and had left a message for him that his results were in; he needed to come and see him as soon as possible.

Tunde looked around the waiting room, the white walls were decorated with Nigerian art, hoping to project a positive upbeat atmosphere where serenity and hope ruled supreme. Where sadness and death were banished away for ever. He watched the other people sitting with him on the chairs waiting to be called; here sitting like this waiting, they were all on the same level waiting for news, about themselves or loved ones.

He looked at the other people and wandered what their stories were.

Would they get good news and go on their merry way, safe in the knowledge that all was well in their world. Or would they collapse in the Doctor’s room after they were given an unwanted diagnosis and wonder why they had been singled out for the unfortunate news.

Hospital waiting rooms were the hardest place to be, your fate was in someone else’s hands. You never knew what the Doctor or Nurse was thinking about when they called you in to give you the news they had for you. Did they pity you or were you just another person they had to speak to, to help get through their day?

He watched as the nurse came out and called out a name; a man who was sitting next to him got up and followed the Nurse. The man who looked to be in his early to middle fifties looked affluent and arrogant; he had irritated a lot of people in the room with his phone calls.

Would his demeanour change when they gave him the news? The man had looked pensive and worried even before the nurse came out to beckon the man into the Doctor’s room.

I wonder what kind of news he is going to get, Tunde thought to himself.

He was here to find out the results of the tests he had asked the Doctor to run.
When he had gone to Owerri he had noticed that his fatigue was getting more pronounced, he had slept most of the way there. Before they left for the trip he noted that he was tired most of the time and was forgetting things; some very simple things. Which was why he had put a reminder in his phone to go and see the Doctor.

When Enitan had been around she had ensured that the food she kept indoors was healthy and nutritious, she had always banged on that his eating habits were unhealthy. But he had always dismissed and belittled her opinions, after a while she had stopped offering him any advice.

Since she had left he had been eating a lot of crap, his belly had expanded and if he were to be honest he looked like a pregnant woman. It didn’t bother him that much, Linda had liked the way he looked, she had not tried to change his diet or make him eat other things he did not like.

His tiredness must have come from the rubbish food he had been eating recently, he thought to himself.

The house was also in a mess, this time Enitan wasn’t there to clean up the mess he intentionally created just to rile her. There was no one to tidy up his mess, their housemaid had gone when Enitan had left him, Enitan must have paid her off.

He was still annoyed that Enitan had had the audacity to divorce him, she hadn’t even thought about his well-being. He had been used to getting home and finding a wide array of dishes either on the stove or in the fridge ready for him to microwave if she wasn’t in.

She had made a big mistake he thought to himself, no one was going to look at her twice. She would end up just being another single Mum. Who would go for an after two like her, when there were nice fresh young nubile girls readily available?

Like Linda he thought, but he had started thinking that going after Linda had been a mistake.

He watched the phone talking man follow the nurse into the Doctor’s office.

He thought back to the trip he had made to Owerri, he had found it hard to comprehend that Linda had not been there with her sick Father. He had spoken to her every day, she had told him what had been going on with her Father.

A few times she had sent messages to him, she had sounded so sad over the phone about her Dad.

If he had not spoken to her, who the hell had he been speaking to?

Even Linda’s Mum had been confused, she too had said that she had spoken to Linda as well and as far as she was concerned she had no reason to believe that she had been speaking to someone else.

He had left Owerri a very confused man, which was why he had thought he would find answers in the flat he had secured for her. The impetus for her moving into the flat, had been the fact that her friend who she had been living with, was moving away and Linda had been desperate to find another place to stay. If Enitan ever found out that Linda had been living at their flat she would have blown a fuse.

When he and his driver had arrived back in Lagos, Tunde had gone back to the flat hoping to find clues about what was going on with Linda. Finding the stuff at the back of her wardrobe had shocked him to the core, he had not wanted to believe it.

He still did not believe it.

He had heard some of his friends warn each other about the lengths certain women went to, but he had always thought that they were exaggerating.

No one in their right mind would go to that length would they?

He thought back to how he had met Linda.

Throughout the tenure of his marriage to Enitan, he had always had another woman on the side.

It was just the way it was for him, it had been normal to him. His Father had done it, so as far as he was concerned that was how things were done.

Why change the habit of a lifetime.

To him it had been a normal state of affairs; he had always suspected that Enitan knew that he was up to no good but she had never been able to prove it.
She had made life difficult for him a couple of times, but he had always been arrogant and dismissive of her allegations. He had always made her out to be delusional and neurotic when she had gone on about what he was doing.

No one had got under his skin like Linda, yes he had opened the door for her to come into his life. He had no one to blame about that.

He had met through one of his friends at the club. Ike, his friend, had introduced her as a caterer at the club. The food had been nice so he had believed him; when he had bumped into her outside his office a few days later, one thing had led to another and they had started seeing each other.

Now when he thought about it, Ike’s name was on a jar in her bedroom. She must have been seeing the two of them. He did not want to think about the other three jars he had seen in the alcove in her bedroom.

Maybe he had been seeing things, he thought to himself. But the stuff he had seen in the jars had been very real; it looked like sémen.

How could she have been so wicked?

He had gone back to the flat with one of his friends who had confirmed his initial suspicions; Linda had been using juju on him. His friend had categorically told him that Linda had performed a ritual on him, they had both come to the same conclusion that whoever the Charles was, must be the man she was currently with.
Since the beads and amulet, which were present on all the other jars were missing from the Charles one.

His friend had told him to get rid of all of her stuff and get the house cleansed by someone from a powerful church and someone from his village; according to his friend what she had done was very powerful stuff.

He had refused to believe him, he wanted Linda to come back and explain to him what those things were. He did not want to believe that his Linda, would be such a wicked girl.

Maybe Enitan had found out about where Linda was staying and had planted the stuff there, he would not put it past her.
His cast his mind back to the video he had received a while back from an anonymous source, it had been a video of Linda pleasuring three men at the same time.

His own shy and pure Linda, she had only had one boyfriend before she met him, when he had started sleeping with her.

He had felt rage and utter contempt towards Enitan, he had been so sure that Enitan had been behind that video. He had not been ready to believe that Linda would or could do such a thing. Which was why he had thought that Enitan had doctored the video; he had heard of women who had done that in the past to spite their husbands.

He sighed heavily, he was still confused about the whole thing. Well it did not matter anymore, Enitan was out of his life, all that mattered now was finding Linda.

He folded his legs for the umpteenth time, waiting for the Nurse to come and get him he hated waiting.

He had other things to do than sit down here and wait for the Doctor, he thought to himself.

He was scrolling through his emails, when the Doctor came out and walked towards Tunde.

‘Good afternoon Mr Oyelowo, sorry to keep you waiting, let’s go into my office’ the Doctor said.

Tunde stood up and followed the Doctor into his office, alarm bells were going off in his head. Why hadn’t the Nurse been out to get him, like the other man?

Why had it been the Doctor?

The questions churned through Tunde’s mind.

‘Please take a seat Mr Oyelowo’ the Doctor said, as he went to sit on his chair on the other side of the desk.

The Doctor waited for Tunde to be seated.

‘It’s bad news I’m afraid’ the Doctor said.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
jagugu88li:
A haff suffer, issokay

hi jagugu88li I hope your mates helped you brainstorm well well o, during my absence smiley
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
SimpleBea:
whew!!!.
I think i got entangled in the web of the characters.
Charles and Lucifer.
Hmm!!…
Lleigh, it is only you that can unravel the mystery.

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR!

Hi SimpleBea same to you. Hope all is well
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
chii8:
Hapi new yr leig...u r good jare,i was waoooo...dele n eni episode is so ....descriptn so on point,u wl go places,jst keep writing.

chii8

Happy new year to you too chii8.

Thank you for the kind words much appreciated wink

nice to know you like it... grin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
KunkeAkinola:
Hello writer.

Wia d hell r u?? U can't just stop dere na.. Its unfair.. Kip it rolling ooo if u no won go jail.

#uvgotatalent h

Hello KunkeAkinola
Happy New Year to you.

I have just posted another update, sorry for the delay. I was ill, better now grin

thank you for reading this story
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
rachealfst:

rachealfst Happy New Year to you too.

Thank you for adding my story to your massive reading list grin do you sleep!!
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
AndyAustin:
Suspense wan kill me here. Happy new year Lleign, pls come post something here.

Happy New Year AndyAustin

Sorry for the delay, I have been under the weather for the last couple of days.

I have updated, hope you enjoy it thank you
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
JMK9600:
Your story is waoh, waoh and waoh. Am so short of words. Have a little pity on Linda. Biko. She don suffer past her trouble sef. And this Charles and Lucien's character is very scary. Your description of his actions sef is out of this world. Girl, your imagination is really wild. More ink to your pen and compliments of the season.

Happy New Year JMK9600.

grin let us see grin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nmaglit:
This is getting interesting. Weldone Lleigh

Thank you Nmaglit grin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
orluuchi:
pls who is Charles or Lucien? Lleigh where are you

orluuchi just posted an update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.