Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Auction - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296011 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wane2:
Ah finally she's back, I almost gave up on this story, but I never unfollowed it. I hope you will see it through to the end this time? cheesy

Wane2 thank you for not unfollowing the story. I appreciate it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wow

so she came back shocked shocked shocked shocked

good to have you back...........and hopefully u'd stay till you at least finish all 3 stories

looking forward to some make up updates grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lleigh:

Wane2 thank you for not unfollowing the story. I appreciate it

Welcome back dear
Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Welcome back, Lleigh.

I hope you won't take another sabbatical.

I missed this Tunde of a guy...

Nice update.

Back and following...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2017
soleski01:
Welcome back, Lleigh.

I hope you won't take another sabbatical.

I missed this Tunde of a guy...

Nice update.

Back and following...

Thank you soleski01. No more sabbaticals
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Adesina12:

Welcome back dear

Thank you Adesina12
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:45am On Jun 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Wow

so she came back shocked shocked shocked shocked

good to have you back...........and hopefully u'd stay till you at least finish all 3 stories
looking forward to some make up updates grin grin

Hello samyfreshsmooth .

Thank you
I will stay smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Julietogbo(f): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2017
thank God u are back I was so worried. karma is a real biiitch

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Smooth278(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Welcome back Lleigh, missed your writing ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2017
okay . the quuen is back. Lemme take a seat here , never unfollowed , though I was not mentioned

It's really good to see The Queen of descriptions back smiley Lleigh welcome home to Literature land
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Creeza:
okay . the quuen is back. Lemme take a seat here , never unfollowed , though I was not mentioned

It's really good to see The Queen of descriptions back smiley Lleigh welcome home to Literature land

Creeza please forgive me. You not being mentioned was an oversight. Not intentional, please take your seat.

Hope you have been well smiley

It's good to be back.

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Lleigh:

Creeza please forgive me. You not being mentioned was an oversight. Not intentional, please take your seat.

Hope you have been well smiley

It's good to be back.
Sure
Re: The Auction by harunablezin(f): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
welcome back my lady....and continue d gud work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Oyindawealth(f): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Weldone ma...was thinking u're a male cos ur name sounds so masculine..nice story....... patiently waiting 4 more updates,hurry!!! Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
harunablezin:
welcome back my lady....and continue d gud work

thank you harunablezin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindawealth:
Weldone ma...was thinking u're a male cos ur name sounds so masculine..nice story....... patiently waiting 4 more updates,hurry!!! Thanks

Hi Oyindawealth thank you for reading and staying on, will do my best with the updates
Re: The Auction by PamelB(f): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
welcome back ma'am. more grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
PamelB:
welcome back ma'am. more grace

Thank you PamelB
Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Not that i'd like to pressure you or make you rush ur work but just to let you know,
am still waiting for the next update like............................

Hope we'd get one soon wink wink

1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Not that i'd like to pressure you or make you rush ur work but just to let you know,
am still waiting for the next update like............................

Hey samyfreshsmooth working on it.

Hope we'd get one soon wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by EpBerezi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
So first things first. LLEIGH MENTIONED ME!!!!!! Literally over the moon. OK now I'm calm. Welcome back Lleigh. Glad you're back with us. Thanks for the update but you know us. We need more. Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
EpBerezi:
So first things first. LLEIGH MENTIONED ME!!!!!! Literally over the moon. OK now I'm calm. Welcome back Lleigh. Glad you're back with us. Thanks for the update but you know us. We need more. Thanks in advance

Hi EpBerezi I am working on it smiley
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lleigh please don't return Enitan to Tunde

Let's read about Linda too.

Welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Adesina12:
Lleigh please don't return Enitan to Tunde

Let's read about Linda too.

Welcome

Hey Adesina12 how is the popcorn?

I thought you were team Tunde smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lleigh:

Hey Adesina12 how is the popcorn?

I thought you were team Tunde smiley

You forget so soon abi?
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
Adesina12:

You forget so soon abi?

I know whose side you are on grin dele
Re: The Auction by JMK9600(f): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Welcome back ma'am. And thanks for the mention. I hope we will be having steady updates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
JMK9600:
Welcome back ma'am. And thanks for the mention. I hope we will be having steady updates?

Yes you will thanks for still following the story
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Chapter 33

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Creeza, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava, segunjowo, harrygold, estie92, clitx, tusinsola, yusufibrahim, nikz, Oyindawealth, harunablezin, EpBerezi, chade,

Dele sat back in his chair and surreptitiously checked his phone for the umpteenth time; the text message icon had no bubbles with numbers over it, neither did the WhatsApp icon or even the missed call icon, there was nothing there and nothing from Enitan.

He put his phone back on the table.

Where was she?

He knew her interview had gone well; it must have been a very challenging experience, but he had hoped she would call him to talk to him about it.

He sighed and turned his attention back to the people in the room. The meeting he was currently in was mind bogglingly boring.

So boring that his mind kept on going back to the weekend he had spent with Enitan and it made him involuntarily harden every time. When he remembered how she had taken him in her mouth, licked him from base to tip, her lips ever so soft and firm at the same time.

Sh1t, he was really getting hot under the collar and elsewhere, he shifted slightly on his chair hoping to readjust himself without making it obvious what he was doing. He needed to do that to help refocused his mind on the meeting at hand, it helped dispel the blood cells elsewhere and away from the focal point between his legs.

Three of the managers in the company were discussing what the name of the new tracker fund they wanted to present to investors would be.

Their latest computer program could guarantee some very good returns but they were not ready to commit themselves as to the precise percentage of what those returns would be.
The markets were too volatile at the moment, only a fortune teller could predict how well or awry things would go.

He checked his phone once again, nothing from Enitan.

Why hadn’t she contacted him?

However an expected email had arrived in his inbox.

Candidate update – the header stated on the notification screen of his phone.

He clicked on the link and it took him to the email.

Hi Dele,
We might have found the right person for the job; no previous experience, but the candidate displayed enthusiasm and grit. It was a unanimous decision, hopefully our offer will be accepted.
Once we get confirmation regarding the acceptance I will get back to you.

‘What do you think about the name Orbital Dele?’ A pair of blue eyes stared back at him from wire framed glasses, a questioning look on blue eyed face.

Thinking on his feet was one of Dele’s strengths, he had not been listening to their wrangling to be honest; his mind had been elsewhere.

‘What are we trying to sell?’ He asked the blue eyed Manager.

‘A global fund, made up of the top 100 companies in the world,’ blue eyes replied.

‘So why not call it ‘The Global 100’?’

The room went silent, three pair of eyes stared back at him in consternation.

He held up his hands, ‘we have always tried to keep things simple.’

‘Why change now?’ Dele asked.

The words finally dawned on them and their faces changed in agreement and wonder; most probably thinking why they had not come up with the name in the first place.

A knock on the door interrupted their sentences mid flow.

Ella put her head through the door, ‘Dele you need to be in your next meeting, the rest of the team are waiting for you in the board room’ she said. Holding the door open for Dele, his cue and nudge that he should get up and leave the room for his next meeting.

Dele got up, ‘right guys write it up and we will get it formally approved by the board’, he said as he left the room.

He followed Ella down the corridor and checked his phone once again.

Enitan still hadn’t called.

He remembered she was working at Roberto’s that day from 3-7 maybe he would pop in for a coffee later after this meeting. He decided that he would, he wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with her.

An hour later the meeting having finished earlier than expected, Dele went back to his office. He answered a few emails and made some calls.

Enitan still hadn’t called or communicated with him. At 5pm Dele decided he could not wait any longer and decided to go to Roberto’s for a coffee.

He promised himself he would not get angry at Enitan if she was there. He could talk to her about that later.

He got to Roberto’s five minutes later, instead of Enitan behind the counter it was Roberto.

‘Is everything ok with Enitan? Roberto asked, a look of genuine worry on his face as Dele approached the counter.

Dele was caught off guard, ‘what do you mean?’ he asked Roberto.

‘She was meant to work today, but she came in here in such a state, I told her to go home.’

‘She said she had a family emergency.’

‘She was really shaken,’ Roberto continued. ‘You didn’t do anything to upset her did you?’ Roberto asked, looking at him sharply.

‘No,’ Dele replied, ‘I saw her yesterday and she was ok.’ He replied, as he took out his phone to see if anything had come in from Enitan.

What kind of emergency had happened for her not to even call him to tell him how the interview had gone?

Could something have happened to the kids?

It couldn’t be Tunde could it?

He knew when the divorce had come through.

What was happening?

He paid for his coffee and called Ella to cancel all other meetings he had, he was going to Enitan’s house.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Chapter 34

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Creeza, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava, segunjowo, harrygold, estie92, clitx, tusinsola, yusufibrahim, nikz, Oyindawealth, harunablezin, EpBerezi, chade, bentube, Divepen1, kimkardashain, JeffreyJamez, boffinjay, chukslawrence, rachealfst, ishilove, Akposb, yewande1234, princesa, iamloyalty, Ikdbabie, dimeji877,

He watched as Linda as she processed what Omar had just told her about the shock setting on the silver di1d0, it was interesting to watch as she contemplated what she was going to have to do.

She would do it he knew that, it would just be interesting to see how much resistance she put up against doing it.

The men sitting in front of her were not strangers to her, she was aware of the various strange sexual habits the men had. They had not forced her to do anything she had not consented to, when she had gone to them.

But as far as he was concerned one man’s strange s£x was another man’s normal S£x.

He was still contemplating this when his phone vibrated in his pocket.

He put his fork down on his plate and he pulled his phone out of his pocket, the continuous vibration signalled that is was a phone call coming through.

He checked the caller id, it was the auctioneer, he pressed the green button and walked to the other side of the room where he would be out of the earshot of his guests.

‘Hi,’ he said

‘I know you are the person to turn to regarding procuring the impossible, I have a request from a customer. I thought I would run it past you first to see if you could help.’ The man on the other end of the phone asked.

They never called each other names on the phone, it was an unwritten rule that neither one of them had actually implemented, it had just happened.

‘Sure go on I am listening,‘ he replied.

He turned his back half way towards the men on the dining table, he wanted to keep an eye on what was going on.

He listened intently to the request, his sharp intake of breath and the clenching of his fist, the only outward sign that he was affected by what the person on the phone was asking him to procure.

‘I am sorry, I can’t help you with that request, but thanks for asking me first.’ He said, in reply to the question.

The people he dealt with were not people to be trifled with. Saying no, sometimes could have serious consequences.

‘Why don’t I take 50k off the starting price for the merchandise I am bring over?’ he asked.

‘That’s appreciated, no hard feelings man. That gesture is appreciated.’ The man on the phone responded.

‘Do you know anyone who could help?’ the voice on the phone asked.

‘Unfortunately no, you know I always source my stuff myself’ he replied. Plus he sourced them based on certain criteria, known only to him.

A sigh came through the phone, ‘I know, that’s why I thought I would ask you. Anyway thanks and that price drop helps’ there was a click and the caller was gone.

The price drop didn’t make a difference to him, this particular piece of stock he would have given away for free, but he had to recoup his out lay he thought to himself.

Plus the sale and preparation that had gone into enhancing this particular piece of stock was personal.

He looked over to Linda, even though she might think he was a sadist, he would never cross the line where children were concerned.

TBC

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Auction by sod09(m): 5:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Nice update

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.