Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Auction - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296003 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
next update dropping in an hour ................
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lleigh:

Aiit
We are waiting as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lleigh=51464713:

Guess I'll be sleeping late today grin grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by billynoni(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Madam Leigh,an hour abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chapter 14

His last statement had shocked Linda to the very core of her being, if his name wasn't Charles who in the hell was he?

How had she been so blind not to pick up on the fact that the man was crazy?

He had been sitting with Chinu’s at the party so she had automatically assumed they knew each other. The obvious fact that he had lived abroad had only added to his allure. When she had bumped into him the day he had bought her the handbag.

Maybe he was just saying that to confuse her, she thought.

Linda was feeling very confused right now, Charles had messed her up big time.

She wanted to go home, back her flat in Isolo, to be on her own bed would feel like heaven right now.

Tunde had bought her the latest memory foam mattress available in Nigeria, after she had moaned that she could not sleep properly on the 150K mattress he had initially bought her when she had moved into the flat.

The new spring queen mattress, hadn't been too bad, but she had just wanted to assert the power she had over him.

To ensure that her charms physical and spiritual were still waxing and not waning. Her memory foam mattress was soo soft and comfortable, that you were guaranteed a perfect night’s sleep. If you had problems sleeping once you laid your body on the bed, sleep was never a problem it was blissful sleep and sweet dreams. It was as if you were actually sleeping on the clouds.

Instead of that, here she was lying on a cold wet tiled floor that was stained and smelt of urine that had been directed at her Linda, as tears pricked her eyes.

Linda turned her attention back to the man she had thought she would be spending a lot of time with, even live with.

Charles, who had put her in such a disgusting and degrading predicament, he had been soo charming soo attentive, that she hadn’t seen or picked up any signs that the man she was dealing with was dangerous and deranged.

Chai I am in big trouble o, she thought.

The man had to be mad or just wicked, but why?

How was she going to get out of this place?

Please God please help me o, please. Please God, please help me, she started praying fervently.

She watched him as he walked over to one of his rose bushes and inhaled the scent of a very stunning black rose. The deep black petals against the bright green foliage, created a beautiful picture with menacing undertones. The bush seemed to preen at the attention it was receiving, she watched mesmerised as he stroked the petals.

The croaks of the frogs in the background added to the strangeness of the room and the situation Linda was in.

‘Mmm, sublime’ he said, as he sniffed the petals.

‘Don’t you just love the smell of roses?’

They are so intense and evocative’ he said, as he closed his eyes while he sniffed the petals again.

‘Do you know what black roses signify Linda?’ As he stroked the petals and turned to stare at her, his voice low and soft.

Linda’s brain was trying to process his question, black rose.

‘Do you like roses Linda?’ he said.

Linda stared back at him blankly, she didn't answer.

Is this man crazy, she was tied to a chain and naked on the floor and the man was asking her if she liked roses?

The whoosh of the cat o nine, helped in getting her thinking processes in gear, the second whoosh had her blurt out a sobbing ‘yes’ hoping it was the answer he wanted.

‘Yes, yes, I like roses’ she said, while sobbing loudly.

This time he had targeted her lower back, she screamed in pain.

‘Please stop, please Charles’ she sobbed loudly.

The intense pain making her call out a name she knew wasn’t right.

She got her reprieve, as he walked away to pick up the remote for the TV.

Linda watched him as he switched the television on, it was situated on the opposite wall from where she was lying on the floor, in pain, sobbing and still undressed.

The screen came to life, Linda watched in horror and dread as the details of the previous evening’s events were relayed and played back to her in superb high definition quality and finish.

Every blemish on her body was highlighted to perfection, every moan accentuated by the high definition Bang and Olufsen speakers in the room.

‘Look at you Linda, this scene here with Malik and Stephan simultaneously ramming you from behind while you were gazing lovingly at Abdul as if, what you had in your mouth was the best piece of chicken leg you ever had’ as he grinned at her.

‘You must be extremely flexible Linda, this bit with Abdul in front was just poetry in motion, don’t you think?’ he said, as he continued analysing the recording.

Linda’s heart sank, she felt her bowels were about to open as a result of what she was watching. Tears started falling down her cheeks, the pain on her back temporarily forgotten as she realised something sinister was unfolding before her eyes.

‘You really seemed to be enjoying what they were doing there weren’t you’ he said.

‘I could tell from the way you were looking up to the person in front of you, that you were enjoying it’ that earnest look was back on his face.

Linda watched in horror as the men had their way with her, Charles had not participated in the whole proceedings, other than to rain his cat-o-nine on her, when she had been slowing down or when she put up a determined fight regarding what was happening to her.

She actually wished she had been drugged, then it would have shown up on her face as abject boredom or a drug high spaced out look, instead of the pain that could be interpreted as pleasure.

‘Now this part is my favourite Linda‘. He said.

‘I know for a fact that you fake it with your men, don’t you? He asked, staring at her.

‘Tunde must really think he is a stud’ he continued.

Linda felt a jolt of fear run down her spine, who was this guy, how did he know that?
How did he know soo much about her?

Sh!!tt …. The devil has come to me o, she thought. Please god, please get me out of here.

The sound of the whoosh, alerted her to another oncoming assault this time it hit her on her tummy and her legs.

‘Answer me Linda’ he said, as he his eyes went back to the television screen.

Linda screamed in pain, her sobs filling the room.

‘Yes’ she whispered. Fear clawing her insides.

‘Yes what?’ He asked.

‘Yes, I always fake it’ she said, as she, sniffled through her tears.

‘Just look up here, you were spectacular, especially in this next scene.’ He said, pointing to the television screen.

After the third round of changes by the men, Charles had come over with another implement for their entertainment.

By that time she had been in soo much pain, anything to stop it would have been welcome. He had put it between her legs and she had welcomed the feeling of pleasure that came along with it.

Now she was watching in High Definition on the 60 inch screen her reaction to it, she saw herself writhing on the floor in what looked like ecstasy to the untrained eye.

She started crying uncontrollably, the implications of what she was watching was dawning on her.

‘Now this is the part I like best Linda.’ He said, as he stared at the television intently.

‘Since I couldn’t afford my customers’

‘Oh yes I forgot to tell you they paid for your services’ he continued as if he hadn’t just delivered a bombshell.

‘Ah where was I? Yes, since I could not afford for my customers to contract whatever is breeding between those legs of yours. Trust me I know there is some horrible stuff lurking in there’ he shook his head.

‘They had to improvise, they ensured the shower was at that right angle just like a shower head with the right amount of pressure’ as he winked at her

‘And look you went off again. Spectacular, you came soo hard, that they couldn’t stop after that.’ He laughed in glee.

‘Why do you think I gave them soo much beer and lowered the air conditioning? He said, as he laughed.

Witnessing the last thing that had happened scared and nauseated Linda to the core of her being, causing her to heave up the remnants of her dinner from the night before.

It finally dawned on her for the first time that she was in a lot of trouble.

God, please please help me, she thought to herself.

‘As I said before Linda, there is no need to call on Him yet.’

‘What will you say when this goes on YouTube and my pay per view website?’ he asked her, with a raised brow.

It was the way he delivered that sentence, there was something there, something sinister, menacing and something evil.
Fear was churning through her, making it hard for her to control her bowels, as she listened to his words.

This man was evil, how did he know she had been calling to god?

He walked over to the knob on the wall and switched on the sprinklers once again.

‘Now hurry up and clean up that mess of yours. I don’t want your vomit polluting my roses.’

'I do wonder how Tunde will feel when he sees you servicing three guys and screaming for more after their lovely shower’ he said.

‘I am not willing to bet, but I will hedge my bets both ways and come back and tell you what the outcome was’ he said as he went to sit on a chair by the television away from the smell of vomit.

‘Please Charles’, she sobbed.

'Please don’t send it to anyone' she begged.

‘I will do anything you want please’

‘If it was his wife that sent you, please I am sorry I made a mistake’ as she continued sobbing.

‘His wife? A look of real surprise was on his face.

‘Why would she send me?’ he asked.

‘Oh yes’ as he put a hand to his forehead.

‘Hmm, I wasn’t sent by her. Why would she do anything like that? He asked.

He moved away from the knob and went to sit on a chair that was close enough for him to use his cat on her again.

‘So Linda, pray tell me. What did you do to the baby that you had for that man who brought you to Lagos’

‘Hmm, let me try and remember his name…. ah yes… Dotun Ogunyemi?

That was when Linda’s bowels open onto the floor.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
billynoni:
Madam Leigh,an hour abi?

billynoni.... it has been updated
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
cc swann, Adesina12, Raykeyheart, omamush, elyna, sod09, efjaysharon, Tbrak, remiseyi, Jagugu88li

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
I always knew Enitan was innocent... Linda's past sins has finally caught up with her...

Lleigh more Earl grey to your cup...

Jagugu88li come and read ooh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by billynoni(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lleigh:
billynoni.... it has been updated
thanks ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Linda deserves everything Charles meted out of her silly body
It really serves her right
More ink to your pen Lleigh
Thanks and good night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Adesina12:
Linda deserves everything Charles meted out of her silly body
It really serves her right
More ink to your pen Lleigh
Thanks and good night

goodnight to you too Adesina12.

see you at the club tomorrow..... smiley

Thank you for all your support
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=swann post=51466741]I always knew Enitan was innocent... Linda's past sins has finally caught up with her...

swann thank you as always for reading and commenting.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by chara019: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dam !girl you are good, gosh....this story is dope.
chai
E don be for Linda,pls let her pay Dearly for her fyck ups.....hehehehe,her own don finish o.
But try pity am small .
Good job girl,loving every bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lleigh I got your e-mail.

Linda , your past is pitch black and thats an understatement.

Only God knows what horrible things , Charles knows abt her.

Nice update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Creeza:
Lleigh I got your e-mail.

Linda , your past is pitch black and thats an understatement.

Only God knows what horrible things , Charles knows abt her.

Nice update.

Hi Creeza.... goodluck for wednesday, hope all you want to do goes well and right.

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
chara019:
Dam !girl you are good, gosh....this story is dope.
chai
E don be for Linda,pls let her pay Dearly for her fyck ups.....hehehehe,her own don finish o.
But try pity am small .
Good job girl,loving every bit.

thank you chara019, I hope you stay for the ride.

Thank you for reading and commenting
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wow.. Just wow for Linda, what is the link between charles and the auction man tho?

Congrats on FP, lleigh wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Wow.. Just wow for Linda, what is the link between charles and the auction man tho?

Congrats on FP, lleigh wink

Lawlahdey long time. ...
Thank you. ..

Wait and see grin
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Lleigh:

Lawlahdey long time. ...
Thank you. ..

Wait and see grin
Long time oh, my phone had issh oh but i caught up with the story already wink

Lemme nuh wait for too long oh wink

1 Like

Re: The Auction by DaddySLY(m): 12:48am On Nov 29, 2016
oh my... just stumbled on tis... lemme read...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by ashatoda: 6:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Jesus Christ. This a real example of one chance. The hunter becoming the hunted. Will Linda survive this? I dont know. Only Leigh can say. Oya Leigh fire on i am hungry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by omamush(f): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2016
thanks for the mention Leigh

poor Linda..although it serves her right

but I just feel for her

cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2016
DaddySLY:
oh my... just stumbled on tis... lemme read...

Hope you enjoy and stay for the ride

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by sod09(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
One word.....
Nemesis
Once u caught up wit ur past, no way out
Nice one lleigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Great read! Nicely written!

Still fascinating, a story.

Great work, Lleigh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
swann:
I always knew Enitan was innocent... Linda's past sins has finally caught up with her...

I'm here cheesy

Ehn!, this silly girl can pray, 12 times in a minute

Charles is a long time area big boy... I just love this guy

The Auction!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
jagugu88li:
I'm here cheesy

The Auction!!

Funny grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:10am On Nov 30, 2016
ashatoda:
Jesus Christ. This a real example of one chance. The hunter becoming the hunted. Will Linda survive this? I dont know. Only Leigh can say. Oya Leigh fire on i am hungry

thank you for stopping by and reading this.... smiley
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2016
jagugu88li:
I'm here cheesy

The Auction!!

haha nice one jagugu88li

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by xamster(m): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Linda got served by karma. All this while she thought the world revolves around her waist.
No no no, she was so wrong cuz the harvest of evil is calamity and regrets.
I hope enitan finds another life, in such situation you either fight or drift away from the scene. Definitely her husband tunde is sure gonna have his slice of pain.

You doing a gr8 job Lleigh, everything all going smooth from the punctuations, use of words and contents, paragraphing and grammatical expression. However I do wanna be seeing a lengthy update, though it ain't easy but it'll sure give u an edge. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
xamster:
Linda got served by karma. All this while she thought the world revolves around her waist.
No no no, she was so wrong cuz the harvest of evil is calamity and regrets.
I hope enitan finds another life, in such situation you either fight or drift away from the scene. Definitely her husband tunde is sure gonna have his slice of pain.

You doing a gr8 job Lleigh, everything all going smooth from the punctuations, use of words and contents, paragraphing and grammatical expression. However I do wanna be seeing a lengthy update, though it ain't easy but it'll sure give u an edge. cheesy

Hi xamster thanks for stopping by thanks for your comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by stardomberry: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
presently I am working on d street reading dis awesome novel!!!! i

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.