Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy (14278 Views)

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Seun(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5BtNwRQIiQ

[0:0] I've always been mesmerized by Benny Hinn's singing. He sings as if he really means what he's saying and that gets one into a certain state of mind. So when I started watching this video, it brought back memories of participating in worship services. His voice is now old and frail which only adds to the illusion of sincerity. "Glorify Thy Name", "To Thee We Ascribe Glory", "There's Something About That Name".

[6:57] Benny scolds a "young man" sitting near the front: "You can sit down only if you've got no legs. I demand reverence for the Holy Ghost".

[7:13] The crowd cheers as Benny Hinn declares, "Lift your hands and ask for anything you want. He is here!" Their expectation is impressive.

[9:54]Benny Hinn feels the need for a little stunt to assure the Lagos crowd that power is here:
"Are these the pastors? Are you all the pastors at the front? How many Pastors here, put your hands up high. Pastors, quickly, join hands together and receive. There's coming an anointing upon the pastors for visions and revelations."

(Why was he so particular about the Pastors? Well, junior pastors in anointing churches tend to fall easily to show that they are spiritually sensitive. Why did he ask them to hold hands? So that the stubborn ones who refuse to fall will be pulled down by the others who are falling)

He waves his hand towards them and shouts "TOUCH!!" and they all fall. "That's the power of God Almighty", he says, triumphantly. This is new to me; he used to wave his coat and shout "fire" when he wanted to make the people in the front row seats fall down. Progress! Now he's urging the crowd to ask for big things. "Don't limit him!" He certainly wants to generate big miracle testimonies tonight!

[18:28] He starts singing a very touching song in his lovely old man voice. "He is here right now. You don't need to wait. You don't need to beg. He is passing out gifts for you to receive. Just praise, just praise, just praise his name!" He brings in Sinach to support him (he really likes her) but instead of singing it in a straight and touching way she keeps adding effizy which ruins it. He tries to guide her but she doesn't follow.

[24:14] Sinach leads the praise session. I don't know what people see in her music, but Benny clearly values her sway over the audience.

[33:38] "I feel fire in my soul!! My God I'm feeling it in this house!!" It's important for people to believe that power is here.

Preaching begins. Boring for me.

[1:44:30] "Many of you feel tremendous fire on your bodies. Many of you feel heat all over your body. Some of you feel tremendous electricity rushing through you! Some feel like a vibration in your body. That is the power of God healing you!" This is crucial.

[1:47:08] Now he invites "everyone of you that felt that heat; everyone that felt that vibration; that electricity go through your body. And you know, like that woman with the issue of blood, ... if you know God has healed you" to come to the front "quickly" and testify of their healing.

[1:48:23] Another great song: "rise and be healed in the name of Jesus. In the mighty name of Jesus. He will touch you ... make you whole!"

In short: music + 'proof' of power + message + music = goosebumps and adrenaline + interpretation = testimonies (I believe I've been healed)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Seun(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Testimonies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5BtNwRQIiQ?t=1h49m30s

[1:49:30]Pastor Tom Amenkhienan introduces a woman who "fell in her bathtub 3 years ago and fell on her ribs. she's been having pain in her ribs and been on medication ... has not been able to lift her right hand. the power of God came upon her there" Pastor Hinn slaps her under the chin and she falls into the arms of the ushers. "She hasn't been able to lift her right hand because of the severe pain in her ribs," says Pastor Tom. The ushers lift her and he waves his arms in front of her to make her fall down again. I'm wincing because I think she's still in pain.

[1:50:28] Pastor Chris decides to stand behind Benny Hinn so that his sheep won't forget that he's their master. Spiritual photobombing! Benny Hinn is satisfied with the number of people who have come out to testify of their 'healings', so he asks the audience to sit down. Benny seems to realise that the 'healed' woman is still in a lot of pain, so he asks them to let her go without demonstrating her healing. Thank God.

[1:51:00] Sinach introduces us to the next miracle candidate. "She is 23 right now but when she was 13 she noticed that her right leg was shorter than usual. But now, as you were praying, she feels that the leg has grown out and is growing out. She said as she's walking down, it keeps coming out, coming out, that she knows she has been healed. Praise the Lord!". I can see why he likes Sinach; she's competent. Benny Hinn pushes the girl's chest and she walks back several steps but doesn't fall down. Benny asks, "is your leg growing still?" "Yes sir," she answers. He waves his hand as he moves towards her saying "every bit of it..." and she staggers back on her uneven legs. Even when he shouts "GOES!" she staggers back a few more steps as the ushers keep her steady but she refuses to fall; because of her short skirt??

[1:52:10] There's some commotion in the audience. Someone is carrying a wheelchair towards the pulpit. Pastor Hinn says, "oh my God; he could not walk?". A boy staggers towards the pulpit in a very awkward way. His legs are bent, his feet are turned 90 degrees inward and he looks as if he would fall down at any moment. The ushers help him to climb the steps. The crowd is really excited. Benny Hinn prays for God to make him whole in Jesus name and makes him fall, which is easy because he can barely stand. Benny speaks with his mother, who is not as ecstatic as you would expect, but he doesn't give her the microphone. He asks her to keep him walking to perfect the 'healing'. Heh.

[1:54:34] Pastor Tom introduces testifier #4 "She has brain tumor for 3 years. She couldn't stand by herself for 5 minutes. The power of God came upon her; she's been standing there all the while. She couldn't stand for 5 minutes". Benny breathes on her and she falls easily, which is to be expected; she probably needed to rest anyway. She testifies to her healing which amounts to feeling strongly touched by God and being able to stand longer than usual, which can be explained in one word: adrenaline. Pastor Benny tries to make her fall a second time by touching her chin but she doesn't go down, and he moves on. I feel sorry for her. Pastor Chris is still looming ominously behind Benny, by the way.

[1:56:17] A man comes up. Sinach: "Pastor, he had diabetes for 23 years, and he had a sharp pain at his back," Benny pushes the middle-aged man in native attire in the chin and he steps back, but he doesn't fall. "...but as we were praying, he got healed by the power of God", she concludes. Benny pushes him again but he just won't fall. Benny asks if the pain is gone but he's whisked away after bending forward twice.

[1:56:55] Pastor Tom introduces a young lady, "she had cervical spandulozi spondylosis for four years! She had that collar on her neck; she just took it off now! For four years, she could not turn her neck! The power of God came upon her and she took off her collar" Benny pushes her very gently, careful not to aggravate the neck problem. She falls down gently on her ass, which is convenient. He does it 3 more times and then they lay her gently on the floor. I hope she doesn't injure her neck further before putting the neck brace back on. He watches her as she lays on the floor and asks her what she's feeling. She cries and says "fire". They lift her up and he slays her again. Hard to watch.

[1:59:03] Sinach introduces a tall lady: "For over 9 years she's had her sinuses .. her nostrils have been blocked. But tonight, as you were praying, she felt a chill and then her nostrils opened up. She's healed by the power of God. Praise the Lord". Sinach knows this business. I doubt that the girl had been breathing through her mouth for 9 years. It's likely that her condition comes and goes and just happened to go during the service. Pastor Hinn tries to touch her chin but like miracle girl #3 she staggers backwards but refuses to fall. She also happens to have a very short skirt on. Benny asks her what she feels and she says she feels her clothes on fire. Benny waves his hands at the ushers behind her and they all fall. This reassures us that the power is still there despite the people who refused to fall down. Now Benny waves his hands at the lady but she still doesn't go down. If only they remembered to bring sheets to cover the legs of women in short skirts.

[2:00:11] Benny steps down the pulpit to wave his hands at the people waiting to testify. Most of them fall down but some remain standing.
Benny Hinn actually says, "I'm feeling it now". He tries to do it a second time, but this time, only the ushers are affected by the waving. I guess the anointing is more effective at tripping people when they don't see it coming. One of the people who fell the first time, a robust Asian girl, is helped unto the pulpit. Pastor Tom says she fell down while playing football and injured her leg, and was constantly in pain. "Now she can kneel with it; the power of God came upon her. (long pause) Now the pains are gone." Benny Hinn slays her easily. He says, "don't touch her guys"; the black usher unwisely steps away but the white one saves her from aggravating her injury with the fall.

This is as far as I can go. What's your verdict? Personally, I'm disappointed. Benny can barely make Nigerians fall, not to mention healing them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by cana882(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Front page loading...

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Dejiih001(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hmnmmm
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by felixomor: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
If music can produce adrenaline I dont think pharmacists need to still be producing for doctors to use. Considering the amount and volume of songs we have on itunes and the web.

Well, atheism seems to be turning some people into jack of all trades.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by MuttleyLaff: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Seun:
h t tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5BtNwRQIiQ
[size=5pt][0:0] I've always been mesmerized by Benny Hinn's singing. He sings as if he really means what he's saying and that gets one into a certain state of mind. So when I started watching this video, it brought back memories of participating in worship services. His voice is now old and frail which only adds to the illusion of sincerity. "Glorify Thy Name", "To Thee We Ascribe Glory", "There's Something About That Name".

[6:57] Benny scolds a "young man" sitting near the front: "You can sit down only if you've got no legs. I demand reverence for the Holy Ghost".

[7:13] The crowd cheers as Benny Hinn declares, "Lift your hands and ask for anything you want. He is here!" Their expectation is impressive.

[9:54]Benny Hinn feels the need for a little stunt to assure the Lagos crowd that power is here:
"Are these the pastors? Are you all the pastors at the front? How many Pastors here, put your hands up high. Pastors, quickly, join hands together and receive. There's coming an anointing upon the pastors for visions and revelations."

(Why was he so particular about the Pastors? Well, junior pastors in anointing churches tend to fall easily to show that they are spiritually sensitive. Why did he ask them to hold hands? So that the stubborn ones who refuse to fall will be pulled down by the others who are falling)

He waves his hand towards them and shouts "TOUCH!!" and they all fall. "That's the power of God Almighty", he says, triumphantly. This is new to me; he used to wave his coat and shout "fire" when he wanted to make the people in the front row seats fall down. Progress! Now he's urging the crowd to ask for big things. "Don't limit him!" He certainly wants to generate big miracle testimonies tonight!

[18:28] He starts singing a very touching song in his lovely old man voice. "He is here right now. You don't need to wait. You don't need to beg. He is passing out gifts for you to receive. Just praise, just praise, just praise his name!" He brings in Sinach to support him (he really likes her) but instead of singing it in a straight and touching way she keeps adding effizy which ruins it. He tries to guide her but she doesn't follow.

[24:14] Sinach leads the praise session. I don't know what people see in her music, but Benny clearly values her sway over the audience.

[33:38] "I feel fire in my soul!! My God I'm feeling it in this house!!" It's important for people to believe that power is here.

Preaching begins. Boring for me.

[1:44:30] "Many of you feel tremendous fire on your bodies. Many of you feel heat all over your body. Some of you feel tremendous electricity rushing through you! Some feel like a vibration in your body. That is the power of God healing you!" This is crucial.

[1:47:08] Now he invites "everyone of you that felt that heat; everyone that felt that vibration; that electricity go through your body. And you know, like that woman with the issue of blood, ... if you know God has healed you" to come to the front "quickly" and testify of their healing.

[1:48:23] Another great song: "rise and be healed in the name of Jesus. In the mighty name of Jesus. He will touch you ... make you whole!"

In short: music + 'proof' of power + message + music = goosebumps and adrenaline + interpretation = testimonies (I believe I've been healed)[/size]
very good observation my dear friend

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by baba4dgirls: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nobody is forcing anyone to become a christian, everyone has a freedom to religion/belief. if you truly believe being an atheist is best why not let the Christians be.

Some people sha,
check my signature for top fiverr gigs you can offer without skill/experience

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by robosky02(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
@ seun

there are places you don't just joke

angry

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by HIScraziness(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Seun and confusion sha undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by raphieMontella: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
benny hinn the charlatan!

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
felixomor:
If music can produce adrenaline I dont think pharmacists need to still be producing for doctors to use. Considering the amount and volume of songs we have on itunes and the web.

Bro, this seun is turning himself into a shameless commodity.

It is a pity.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
robosky02:
@ seun
there are places you don't just joke
angry
As for me, the guy is just loosing his respect.
It is so shameful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Seun, so you actually watched the twothree-hour long video just to give this commentary grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Seun, I don't just know how your senses work, that you just started a thread so dumb as this.

Bro, are you saying that he is getting people in an emotional and psychological way via adrenaline?

Then back your thread with PRACTICAL Facts!

I will post another video here were music weren't played, yet people fall under the anointing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20OoguQVet4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gvgHAR9pE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIPq8RW26o4

If all these are emotional, why has no scientist or atheist able to do this and disprove our claims?

You thread lacks proof and as such is based on your INDIVIDUALISTIC opinion. Please how many atheistic scientists have tested this with your so-called emotional and psychological means and still got the same result?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
raphieMontella:
benny hinn the charlatan!
I can sense benny hinn giving you nightmares!

5 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oga Seun... You are an atheist. Leave us with our Christianity.

Don't try to convert us with Nairaland. Mark is also an atheist but he doesn't push it down our throats through his Facebook.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Recently in a church I saw a guy fall straight backwards under the anointing hitting the back of his head on bare floor (I heard the sound) as the ushers were late.
He simply got up unhurt.

If you say you are atheist or sceptic, try it. Only make sure that you have an ambulance standby.

An Indian turned to Christ when he saw people fall backwards en mass that way. He told Rev. Chris that he believed because he knew it is not possible to fall backwards that way and live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by pitbully: 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
....got me laughing hard cheesy cheesy Seun sha....c analysis smiley
I would consider myself a religious sceptic buh I think there's more to life than just the physical

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
pitbully:
....got me laughing hard cheesy cheesy Seun sha....c analysis smiley
I would consider myself a religious sceptic buh I think there's more to life than just the physical
the bolded is undeniable!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
See as everybody is commenting reasonably because is seun thread...

How can one really know a fake church. to stop this?
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Weselion:
Oga Seun... You are an atheist. Leave us with our Christianity.

Don't try to convert us with Nairaland. Mark is also an atheist but he doesn't push it down our throats through his Facebook.

Bro , don't be bothered come on .

Trying to be skeptical about miracles =! Disproving God's existence . He is just trying to argue against the existence of a Personal God not the Supreme Being . The problem with the atheists is that they don't see beyond their puerile jeremiads against religious beliefs or practices . To them , disproving miracles means disproving God - such jejune way of reasoning .

Anyway , trying to disprove a supernatural occurrence through mere observation with the physical eye is a good way to circumvent boredom .

Opinions/Perceptions don't change reality wink

11 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro , don't be bothered come on .

Trying to be skeptical about miracles =! Disproving God's existence . He is just trying to argue against the existence of a Personal God not the Supreme Being . The problem with the atheists is that they don't see beyond their puerile jeremiads against religious beliefs or practices . To them , disproving miracles means disproving God - such jejune way of reasoning .

Anyway , trying to disprove a supernatural occurrence through mere observation with the physical eye is a good way to circumvent boredom .

Opinions/Perceptions don't change reality wink

that's the delusion i see seun riding on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
promise10:

that's the delusion i see seun riding on!

grin grin

cool
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by hahn(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Seun, don't tell me that you are encouraging people in this recession to watch those nonsense videos undecided
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
hahn:
Seun, don't tell me that you are encouraging people in this recession to watch those nonsense videos undecided

please guys can take this video gift!

benny hinn miracle video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6uj1KYTlrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUIqKJyD0Q

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

i tayaooooo

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by LeJeun3: 12:09am On Nov 05, 2016

Surprisingly, Seun is so idle..............

What you are doing is like sitting on the roadside and picking your nose!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Viktor1983(m): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2016
Nice observation Seun.
These clowns keeps entertaining , Good for them and their followers

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 12:32am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
[s]Testimonies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5BtNwRQIiQ?t=1h49m30s

[1:49:30]Pastor Tom Amenkhienan introduces a woman who "fell in her bathtub 3 years ago and fell on her ribs. she's been having pain in her ribs and been on medication ... has not been able to lift her right hand. the power of God came upon her there" Pastor Hinn slaps her under the chin and she falls into the arms of the ushers. "She hasn't been able to lift her right hand because of the severe pain in her ribs," says Pastor Tom. The ushers lift her and he waves his arms in front of her to make her fall down again. I'm wincing because I think she's still be in pain.

[1:50:28] Pastor Chris decides to stand behind Benny Hinn so that his sheep won't forget that he's their shepherd. Spiritual photobombing! Benny Hinn is satisfied with the number of people who have come out to testify of their 'healings', so he asks the audience to sit down. Benny seems to realise that the 'healed' woman is still in a lot of pain, so he asks them to let her go without demonstrating her healing. Thank God.

[1:51:00] Sinach introduces us to the next miracle candidate. "She is 23 right now but when she was 13 she noticed that her right leg was shorter than usual. But now, as you were praying, she feels that the leg has grown out and is growing out. She said as she's walking down, it keeps coming out, coming out, that she knows she has been healed. Praise the Lord!". I can see why he likes Sinach; she's competent. Benny Hinn pushes the girl's chest and she walks back several steps but doesn't fall down. Benny asks, "is your leg growing still?" "Yes sir," she answers. He waves his hand as he moves towards her saying "every bit of it..." and she staggers back on her uneven legs. Even when he shouts "GOES!" he staggers back a few more steps as the ushers keep her steady but she refuses to fall; because of her short skirt??

[1:52:10] There's some commotion in the audience. Someone is carrying a wheelchair towards the pulpit. Pastor Hinn says, "oh my God; he could not walk?". A boy staggers towards the pulpit in a very awkward way. His legs are bent, his feet are turned 90 degrees inward and he looks as if he would fall down at any moment. The ushers help him to climb the steps. The crowd is really excited. Benny Hinn prays for God to make him whole in Jesus name and makes him fall, which is easy because he can barely stand. Benny speaks with his mother, who is not as ecstatic as you would expect, but he doesn't give her the microphone. He asks her to keep him walking to perfect the 'healing'. Heh.

[1:54:34] Pastor Tom introduces testifier #4 "She has brain tumor for 3 years. She couldn't stand by herself for 5 minutes. The power of God came upon her; she's been standing there all the while. She couldn't stand for 5 minutes". Benny breathes on her and she falls easily, which is to be expected; she probably needed to rest anyway. She testifies to her healing which amounts to feeling strongly touched by God and being able to stand longer than usual, which can be explained in one word: adrenaline. Pastor Benny tries to make her fall a second time by touching her chin but she doesn't go down, and he moves on. I feel sorry for her. Pastor Chris is still looming ominously behind Benny, by the way.

[1:56:17] A man comes up. Sinach: "Pastor, he had diabetes for 23 years, and he had a sharp pain at his back," Benny pushes the middle-aged man in native attire in the chin and he steps back, but he doesn't fall. "...but as we were praying, he got healed by the power of God", she concludes. Benny pushes him again but he just won't fall. Benny asks if the pain is gone but he's whisked away after bending forward twice.

[s][1:56:55] Pastor Tom introduces a young lady, "she had cervical spandulozi spondylosis for four years! She had that collar on her neck; she just took it off now! For four years, she could not turn her neck! The power of God came upon her and she took off her collar" Benny pushes her very gently, careful not to aggravate the neck problem. She falls down gently on her ass, which is convenient. He does it 3 more times and then they lay her gently on the floor. I hope she doesn't injure her neck further before putting the neck brace back on. He watches her as she lays on the floor and asks her what she's feeling. She cries and says "fire". They lift her up and he slays her again. Hard to watch.

[1:59:03] Sinach introduces a tall lady: "For over 9 years she's had her sinuses .. her nostrils have been blocked. But tonight, as you were praying, she felt a chill and then her nostrils opened up. She's healed by the power of God. Praise the Lord". Sinach knows this business. I doubt that the girl had been breathing through her mouth for 9 years. It's likely that her condition comes and goes and just happened to go during the service. Pastor Hinn tries to touch her chin but like miracle girl #3 she staggers backwards but refuses to fall. She also happens to have a very short skirt on. Benny asks her what she feels and she says she feels her clothes on fire. Benny waves his hands at the ushers behind her and they all fall. This reassures us that the power is still there despite the people who refused to fall down. Now Benny waves his hands at the lady but she still doesn't go down. If only they remembered to bring sheets to cover the legs of women in short skirts.

[2:00:11] Benny steps down the pulpit to wave his hands at the people waiting to testify. Most of them fall down but some remain standing.
Benny Hinn actually says, "I'm feeling it now". He tries to do it a second time, but this time, only the ushers are affected by the waving. One of the people who fell the first time, a robust Asian girl, is helped unto the pulpit. Pastor Tom says she fell down while playing football and injured her leg, and was constantly in pain. "Now she can kneel with it; the power of God came upon her. (long pause) Now the pains are gone." Benny Hinn slays her easily. He says, "don't touch her guys"; the black usher unwisely steps away but the white one saves her from injury.

I remember him asking a lady to point at ushers after praying for her: the ushers fell down as she pointed at them. This is as far as I can go.
[/s][/s]
What's your verdict? Personally, I'm disappointed.

seun i am highly disappointed in you! you know why? you worth more than this!

The other day, i posted some miracle videos and asked for your opinion. you boasted to disprove them again, but you shamefully hid at the end of the day.

The next thing i discovered was that YOU TOOK IT DOWN! And my question is; is that how you attack oppositions?

You said you are disappointed, but then i have to ask; WHO DISAPPOINTED YOU??

A non-existent God??

Bro i repeat, you worth more than this, don't just act like kids!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Seun(m): 12:34am On Nov 05, 2016
hahn:
I hope that exposing them to this stuff in the right way will immunize them from further deception.

felixomor:
Adrenaline can make you feel stronger and less sensitive to pain for a short time, but when it wears off, your situation remains the same.

donnie:
Recently in a church I saw a guy fall straight backwards under the anointing hitting the back of his head on bare floor (I heard the sound) as the ushers were late. He simply got up unhurt.
You don't know that it was his head; maybe his back landed first. You don't know that he was unhurt either. He might have had a concussion. If the person was an usher or a pastor, he may have developed a way to fall that looks and sounds bad but is actually harmless.

promise10:
You said you are disappointed, but then i have to ask; WHO DISAPPOINTED YOU?? A non-existent God??
Benny Hinn. I thought he would have reached a level where he wouldn't be struggling to make people fall down, but it doesn't work like that.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. / The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.