Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy (14282 Views)

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by felixomor: 12:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
I hope that exposing them to this stuff in the right way will immunize them from further deception.

Adrenaline can make you feel stronger and less sensitive to pain for a short time, but when it wears off, your situation remains the same.

You don't know that it was his head; maybe his back landed first. You don't know that he was unhurt either. He might have had a concussion. If the person was an usher or a pastor, he may have developed a way to fall that looks and sounds bad but is actually very harmless.

The bolded statement of urs Still doesnt change the fact that atheism is making a quack doctor out of u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 12:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
I hope that exposing them to this stuff in the right way will immunize them from further deception.

Adrenaline can make you feel stronger and less sensitive to pain for a short time, but when it wears off, your situation remains the same.

You don't know that it was his head; maybe his back landed first. You don't know that he was unhurt either. He might have had a concussion. If the person was an usher or a pastor, he may have developed a way to fall that looks and sounds bad but is actually very harmless.

Benny Hinn. I thought he would have reached a level where he wouldn't be struggling to make people fall down, but it doesn't work like that.
just like the way he did here right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUIqKJyD0Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6uj1KYTlrg

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by hahn(m): 12:43am On Nov 05, 2016
promise10:

please guys can take this video gift!

benny hinn miracle video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6uj1KYTlrg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUIqKJyD0Q

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 12:44am On Nov 05, 2016
hahn:

oh don't pee yet!

can somebody help this baby boy?

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Seun(m): 12:56am On Nov 05, 2016
promise10:
I will post another video here were music weren't played, yet people fall under the anointing.
Andres Bisonni clips are edited to make it seem as if people fall whenever he raises his hands, but he has to push people in the full videos. And yes, there's music in the full videos too. I like the guy because he has a humble demeanor like Pastor Adeboye, but he's not healing anyone.
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by subnormal: 12:57am On Nov 05, 2016
You don't believe in God, yet you spend a lot of time watching and discussing programmes related to the same non-existent God. Why can't you atheists just let the Christians be.... I was at the said service and was greatly blessed by Benny's ministration and sermon. A lady was healed of HIV at the previous day's service and had the test result with her as proof. What do you say to that?

5 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 12:59am On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

The bolded statement of urs Still doesnt change the fact that atheism is making a quack doctor out of u.

Atheists always love twisting sciences to suit with their faith!!

Yet, they keep on failing and declining. i wonder!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 1:03am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

Andres Bisonni clips [b]are edited to make it seem as if people fall whenever he raises his hands, but he has to push people in the full videos.[/b]
what are your proofs that the bolded is true??

i am so speechless over how dumb your claim sounds here!

oh my...., i was expecting your default response; which is "he staged it!" or "he geared their adrenaline with music"!

5 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 1:07am On Nov 05, 2016
subnormal:
You don't believe in God, yet you spend a lot of time watching and discussing programmes related to the same non-existent God. Why can't you atheists just let the Christians be.... I was at the said service and was greatly blessed by Benny's ministration and sermon. A lady was healed of HIV at the previous day's service and had the test result with her as proof. What do you say to that?

bro, you are still kidding with seun!

he would rather take this comment down, than to believe. Even if you present all the proofs, he finds no difficulty in saying "they staged it!", that's their default response when some views doesn't align with theirs.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 1:11am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

Andres Bisonni clips are edited to make it seem as if people fall whenever he raises his hands, but he has to push people in the full videos.

you should have just continued with your "he staged it", "hynoptic music" or "adrenaline" delusion, than sound this dumb with this comment!

7 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by robosky02(m): 1:18am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

Andres Bisonni clips are edited to make it seem as if people fall whenever he raises his hands, but he has to push people in the full videos.

seun
this path you have taken, check history and read their end.... I will advise give your life to Christ and be save no jokes

here is some few atheist who didn't believe in God and their end

Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

Thomas Payne [/b]the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

[b]Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist: "I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness."wink

Robert Ingersoll: "O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way: "Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!"wink

David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest: "I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”

Sir Francis Newport, the head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: "You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in His presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell! …Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by robosky02(m): 1:21am On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 1:30am On Nov 05, 2016
robosky02:
last words of some atheist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXTY11QFCPU
i doubt this will help them!

expect these few response from them:
1) They were hallucinating while dying!
2) They were deceived!
3) THEY ARE ALL LIES, NOT A SINGLE ONE IS TRUE(they must say this for sure!)
4) There last words were as a result of their state of mind
5) THEY WERE NEVER ATHEISTS!!!!!!!(for militant atheists).

just watch out as they respond!

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Zellie: 1:46am On Nov 05, 2016
you have alot of time on your hands
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 2:14am On Nov 05, 2016
seun
this path you have taken, check history and read their end.... I will advise give your life to Christ and be save no jokes
This guy has heard this more than you think, he is aware! just that he refused it and he is fighting against it. But for sure, within the next 100yrs, he will have the personal experience of Mr. death.

here is some few atheist who didn't believe in God and their end
Bring more! i will address them as an average NL atheist.

Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."
why are you UNPREPARED TO DIE?! what are you preparing for? where in atheism, life and death doesn't matter. okay, what if life is another form of death? grin grin grin grin what if life and death is an illusion?? grin grin grin For you to say this, it means you were afraid and as such not a strong believer of atheism. smiley

Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."
oh shit, Thomas is kidding me! Oh no Thomas you can't do this! "....to take a leap into the dark?" Thomas, you are a slowpoke grin, who was never an atheist! dark? Thomas there is no scientific evidence for this dark! okay, maybe science will discover it one day! grin

Thomas Payne [/b]the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."
......,the leading atheistic writer in American colonies? hey Thomas Payne, are you for real? okay, okay, okay.......i can now remember! The guy was hallucinating, maybe these deluded theists deceived him into this shit!

Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."
who Sir Thomas Scott epp? abeg join the [b]morons!! you were never an atheist!

Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist: "I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness."wink
come on guys, don't you see this scam?? oh my....., and his nurse sounds like a theist. ALL THEISTS(generic) can't stop lying for jesus!!

Robert Ingersoll: "O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way: "Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!"wink
Yeah, he is right! "....., if there be a God....." This guy would have made himself look like a slowpoke, just that he switched to agnostic! But bro remember, God is a delusion(thanks to bishop/highpriest dawrkins)!

David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".
Yeah, he may say this, but i think he was kidding! Remember, this could mean many things!!

Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest: "I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”
oh, he brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest?? Anyway, it doesn't matter.
That's survival of the fittest!! it shapes our ecosystem!!
Napoleon, i respect your wilsl and actions, but WTF do you mean by time??!!! This guy must be kidding me! there is nothing like time! it is an illusion! it doesn't matter!! whether you die through an amazing abortion, you still don't really die grin grin grin, because you are still given back to the earth.

Sir Francis Newport, the head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: "You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in His presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell! …Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”
Theistic scam again!! LIARS FOR JESUS. These theists can just fool the world, anyway we can jump he scam!!!

COME ON GUYS, CHEERS!!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 2:18am On Nov 05, 2016
AND THE FOOLISHNESS CONTINUES......
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 2:20am On Nov 05, 2016
Zellie:
you have alot of time on your hands
Bro, that's his job......
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Seun(m): 2:23am On Nov 05, 2016
subnormal:
I was at the said service and was greatly blessed by Benny's ministration and sermon.
I was blessed by the music too. It was touching. Music is powerful.

A lady was healed of HIV at the previous day's service and had the test result with her as proof. What do you say to that?
I actually thought it was staged, because the timing was so convenient. Is it normal to get HIV test results on the same day?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Seun(m): 2:27am On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:
Is it wrong?
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 2:27am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

Music is powerful

I actually thought it was staged

That's your default response, remember? grin grin grin

bro, you never disappoint!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Seun(m): 2:35am On Nov 05, 2016
promise10:
That's your default response, remember? grin grin grin bro, you never disappoint!
I don't want to believe that Benny Hinn would need to stage stuff. How long does it take to get the result of a HIV test? Is it a same day thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:45am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

I don't want to believe that Benny Hinn would need to stage stuff. How long does it take to get the result of a HIV test? Is it a same day thing?

Yup , its called Rapid Hiv Testing - takes 15 to 20 minutes . Though not 100 percent accurate . I think that's what she did . But she has to return to the lab for RNA testing - this takes up to one week for results to be released .

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 2:49am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

from this site: http://i-base.info/guides/testing/how-long-do-results-take-and-how-are-they-reported

How long do results take?

Rapid HIV tests can give results in 15—60 minutes, or on the same day.

‘Rapid’ refers for the time taken for the results and not the time since exposure that a test can be used.

If samples are being sent to another lab, results can take a few days or a few weeks.

Rapid blood tests put a pin-prick of blood on a testing strip. This test takes about 15-20 minutes so you can get the results [size=20pt]whilst you wait[/size].

Some rapid tests also work on oral samples rather than blood. Although they are sometimes called saliva tests this is not accurate. Oral samples collect cells from the surface of the gums and not saliva. These cells contain HIV antibodies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 2:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

READ MORE: http://www.medicinenet.com/hiv_testing/page3.htm

How long does it take to get results back from an HIV test?

Results from antibody tests that are sent to a laboratory usually take one to three days to return. If the test is positive, results may be delayed while the laboratory does a Western blot to be sure that HIV antibody is present. Western blot tests take only one day to perform, but some laboratories may not run the test every day. Results from rapid tests done in the doctor's office or at other points of care are usually available in [size=20pt][b]15-20 minutes[/size]. If the rapid test is positive, it is still necessary to send blood to a laboratory for a Western blot to be sure the rapid test result is correct. [/b]Home tests are mailed to a laboratory, and results return in one to two weeks. RNA testing results usually take a few days to a week, depending on the lab.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 2:55am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

Now, you can do back to your default response; "They staged it!!".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
...Is it normal to get HIV test results on the same day?
Yes. Same day test and result.
You are not an atheist, you only need reason to believe. Seek righteousness God will find you.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Seun(m): 2:58am On Nov 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Yup , its called Rapid Hiv Testing - takes 15 to 20 minutes . Though not 100 percent accurate . I think that's what she did . But she has to return to the lab for RNA testing - this takes up to one week for results to be released .
Ok. Apart from the bolded, I'd like to see her prior result and the result after she felt she was healed. I'd like to know if she's been taking meds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 3:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

Ok. Apart from the bolded, I'd like to see her prior result and the result after she felt she was healed. I'd like to know if she's been taking meds.

Don't just think you will surprise anybody today!

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by Seun(m): 3:13am On Nov 05, 2016
promise10:
I'd like to know if she's been taking meds.
Don't just think you will surprise anybody today!
I think I once read that antiretroviral drugs can reduce the HIV in your blood below detectable levels even though they won't fully cure you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by felixomor: 3:24am On Nov 05, 2016
promise10:

Atheists always love twisting sciences to suit with their faith!!

Yet, they keep on failing and declining. i wonder!!

Its what Richard dawkins has taught them.

Little wonder even his fellow scientists are beginning to dislike him.

He has given them a wrong view that science disproves God and the supernatural. When it doesnt.

What u now see is people who had no business with science in the first place promoting a false religion using roughly researched data as backup.

Its a shame.
Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by promise10: 3:54am On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

Its what Richard dawkins has taught them.

Little wonder even his fellow scientists are beginning to dislike him.

What u now see is people who had no business with science in the first place promoting a false religion using roughly researched data as backup.

Its a shame.
A very big shame!

The first bolded is increasingly alarming! Didn't even you would notice it. Darwkins killed his image and respect by himself. I think seun must be his no1 NL fan.

He has given them a wrong view that science disproves God and supernatuaral. When it doesnt.
i wonder how sensible human beings would believe this. i just wonder!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn's Miracle & Impartation Service At Christ Embassy by DuchessLily(f): 4:01am On Nov 05, 2016
Seun , U so believe in God, because if u didn't, u wouldn't be spending this much time on this... Who cares what u think anyways?? Abeg stop deceiving urself bro

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 4) / Nigeria Builds Its First Ka'abah?!!!! / Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.