Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

For Computer Science Students - Programming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / For Computer Science Students (55687 Views)

Is Programming Meant Only For Computer Science Students? / Free Project Topics, Cheap Program And Materials For Computer Science Students / SIWES For Computer Science Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Computer Science Students by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Azibit

Pls I'm a web developer and also a 400l engineering student, I am looking for a place(software company) in Lagos where I can do my IT

Can you be of help?

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2018
haymekus:
Azibit

Pls I'm a web developer and also a 400l engineering student, I am looking for a place(software company) in Lagos where I can do my IT

Can you be of help?

Hi, not based in Lagos so not really familiar with the terrain there. However, what you need to do is to start something and then approach any IT firm to come work with them. Most IT companies do not have the time to teach Interns but they have tasks that can always be assigned.

So start learning a certain language and then seek for an organization that can accept you. Sorry for the delay.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2018
Grow Your Thoughts and Grow Your Life
The human thought is the greatest asset of every human. Place a man in a cage, imprison him all his life, you can only do that to his body, but you can never imprison the thoughts of a man.

Human thoughts go far and wide, imagining what has not yet come to reality. This was greatly used by our great inventors who thought what no man had ever dared to think. As such, I say that every human has what it takes to achieve what he thinks, as all he needs to think can never be imprisoned by any man.

However, as much as we have the human thought, some of us still use it rather judiciously. Some of us have given control of our thoughts to our community, friends, and family and we thus simply carry the thoughts of others around with no thoughts of our own.

We simply become a vessel that carries other people’s thought and imagination. We leave our own thoughts in the backseat, hoping that we might pick it up later and we seldom pick it up. We move on and on until it is too late to move back. Then we give up and simply regret.

Take control of your thoughts today. Know that your actions are a product of your thought consciously or unconsciously. But we can take control and be in charge. We can begin to ask questions and not simply drift through life as we see it. We can begin to call forth our thoughts and begin to take the front seat in every conversation that we have.

This does not mean a drastic change in the way you behave. No, simply put your thoughts into what you do. When you work, put some thoughts into it, do not simply do it for the reward you would get, think about what you are doing and how it can affect many lives out there. Think of how you can make it better.

Nothing remains forever. Only GOD does remain forever. As such, for the things we do every day, seek to think about it and find ways to make them better. You have the thoughts to do that. You can do it.

Never let your thoughts take the back seat in everything you participate in today. Think very carefully about what you do and the impact it would have on the world at large and how you can make it better.

We are not to think of no challenges, but to always think of ways to solve our challenges. We can make it work. All you need is to change your thoughts. Grow your thoughts and you would grow your life.

Thanks and have a great day.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2018
azibit:

Hi, not based in Lagos so not really familiar with the terrain there. However, what you need to do is to start something and then approach any IT firm to come work with them. Most IT companies do not have the time to teach Interns but they have tasks that can always be assigned.

So start learning a certain language and then seek for an organization that can accept you. Sorry for the delay.

I know HTML5, CSS3, PHP, JavaScript, bootstrap and Mysql

I also have 2 web apps I built with on my laptop
Re: For Computer Science Students by Serspreader(m): 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
As a computer student that will like to further their learning in programming and core software engineering beyond the classrooms theory. Finding an online platform where they can learn programming should be the starting point. However, with the emergence of paid online programming courses, online platforms like [url]hackr.io[/url] had made it easier for individual who are interested to learn programming access online courses for free and even interact with tutors via the website.
grin grin

visit [url]hackr.io[/url] to sign up on their website and enroll to some of their courses.

Re: For Computer Science Students by sleekyjay(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Great computer science students ?!

Check my siggy tho..
God, bless us all.
Re: For Computer Science Students by mbz101(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
What Was It All For?
Barely slept for 2 hours, the cycle of a new day began for me today. I had to get up early to make sure our clients and customers get the service they wanted.

But now the day is over and I take a few moments to think about the whole day and my life generally if all my actions were really for a great cause. I ask myself what is it all for? So now I have tried my best in satisfying my clients, but is that all?

This thought did not stop only at my task for today. It made me take a long walk down the path I have come and to ask myself the question, what is it all for? Is it just for the passion, the financial benefits, satisfying clients? I really wish there is more. I wish there is more to everything I do every day. A greater cause.

Your condition might not be same as mine but I want you to take a few moments to ask yourself the same question, what is it all for? All our days on earth, our daily tasks, and actions, what are they all for? We need to begin to ask ourselves this question because, in the end, it is not about the activities, it is about their impact.

Do not confuse motion with progress, a line I picked up from a movie. We sometimes move so fast that we feel that we are achieving something great, but when we look back and analyze the situation gracefully, we realize our actions might not have been for the best cause.

So it matters that we everyday look back and reflect what our output to the world is. What effect do our actions have and how does it contribute positively to the development of ourselves and the people around us.

That is where meaningful growth and progress begins. Begin with the question and it would all make more sense in the end. Do not only focus on the task at hand but consider the impact of your actions.

Because in the end, the most important question to ask is what was it all for? That would make the ground for whether we would live with regret or live with happiness for the rest of our lives.

This question is normally asked at the end of life, but it would make more sense if you ask the question now. So start now and continue on that path. Keep asking yourself the question, what was it all for?

When you have a good answer, you can proceed. Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Say That You Love Me
As kids, we learn naturally that our parents love us from the care and protection they provide for us. They help us with food, clothing, and shelter and as such, we learn by default, that they love us. But hardly do parents or children say to one another that they love them.

We believe that the other person should be able to see and understand what the other person is doing and they should be grateful. In this case, we say actions speak louder than words. But I beg to disagree in this area, for love, words are louder than the actions.

The actions can be interpreted to mean different things, but when you say it, it reduces the room for ambiguity and both parties fully understand what the other person is saying. Well, it does not mean that everytime someone says that they love us, we simply accept.

No, what I mean is that even we show in actions that we love someone, it also makes sense to follow it up with words. These kind words are like adhesives that keep relationships longer.

It might sound simple to us and we expect the other person to simply understand especially when we do so much for the other person. But we need to take some time to really let it out. Say it to that one person, let them feel loved and appreciated.

Between a child and the parents, it goes both ways. When was the last time one of you said it that you love the other person? Between a wife and her husband, how many times do we get to say it? It matters that we do because the heart can easily fall off but a way to sustain it is to continuously appreciate what you have and saying it.

It matters that we continue to promote words of love and respect between one another. Between an employer and the employee, always seek to find time to appreciate one another, to really seek to find a way to verbally appreciate all that the other person has done and keeps doing for you.

It is a small but powerful step because in our words lie a great weapon that goes a long way to better help develop our relationships.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Know Thy Time
In life, the only thing we cannot get more of is time. Once gone, it cannot be recovered. It slowly passes by every moment. It is the only currency that makes life worth living because once exhausted, we cannot have it back.

However, some of us live every day as if we have all the time in the world. We do things with no single regard for time. We spend time as if it was something we could get back. Time passes by and we feel comfortable with that. No record of what the time was spent on.

Learn that life is short. But well, it might be longer depending on how you spend it. Let me ask you a simple question, can you tell me how you spent the last 24 hours? In details, please. Well, that would be difficult for a lot of us, but you can give me meticulous details of how you spent the last cash you had on you.

Imagine that. We pay more attention to what we can have more of and pay only a little attention to what we have only a limited supply of. How ironic. Life passes by every time. To make it count, you have to make every moment of your life count. Well, it is not like to have to go around with a stopwatch checking out every second you spend, but it is important that you are able to be able to track every single second you spend.

Well, in the beginning, you can go around with a stopwatch if you wish. But until you know exactly how you spend your time, you might not be able to know how to plan your life. You think you are doing something, but when you watch your time, you realize that you have been doing something completely different.

What you become is an impact of what you spend your time on. You spend your time consciously on what makes you grow, you grow, otherwise, you think you are growing but no, you are simply moving. Moving nowhere in particular. Life is as you spend your time, you spend it wisely, you enjoy it, you blow it away, life looks short and horrible.

The option is all yours. Think carefully what you spend your time on today and make a great note of how your time is spent. When you know how you spend your time, you can begin to cut out what does not matter, and with that, you can focus on what matters.

It is never too late to start. Take a few moments today and understand how you are spending your time. Then you can begin to understand whether you have been spending your time wisely or not.

Time waits for no one, but you can better manage your time by knowing how you spend it. Start now, start today. Time never waits.

God bless and have a great day.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2018
How To Get More Done Effectively
A lot of humans feel happy when under the busy umbrella, “You have a minute”, and the answer is NO, I am very busy. Well, it is important to be busy, but learn to be busy with the right thing.

Busy doing five things while doing each suboptimally is less effective than been busy on just one thing and doing it very well. I am very guilty of this, but I feel it is time we all looked into doing few things effectively than doing a lot of things sub-optimally.

I created my own definition of the word “effective”, which means to create an effect. How many things around you are you creating an effect on? Or are you just focused on the tasks to be completed and that is all. You need to also understand what your contributions are.

To fully understand your contributions, you would need to be fully focused on what you are doing. Well, a lot of us can do more tasks at a time than others, but it always pays off to take the time to completely exhaust one task and take it to a logical conclusion before moving onto the next task.

Understand that it matters that we work effectively. We are not simply some task crushers who focus more on completing tasks than what contributions we are making with each task completed.

To get more done, you would need to focus, focus on what is at hand. Complete it with all the skills and talents that you can, then move onto something else. Sometimes, we might need to do more than one task so that we have something to move to when bored with the first task, but we should remember to always focus on the contribution we are making, and not only on completing a task.

Task completion makes us feel cool. We feel all tired at the end and we feel the whole world needs to see how hardworking we are, but in this world and age, it is not about how much work you do, it is also about how you do it.

Take the better path and complete the task with energy to go for more rather than simply feel happy by exhausting all our energy. There are a lot more things we can do with our life and time and also make a greater contribution, rather than simply exhausting it while trying to do too many tasks at once.

The simple way to get there is by saying NO to a whole lot of other things. To a lot of other things, you might not be effective at, which would also then lead to reduced effectiveness of the things you can do well.

You can become better and do more effectively, you just need to understand that motion does not always mean progress. Do not confuse the two. Do have a great day and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
please can python be used for hacking(this is not off topic) grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2018
Focus on the Strengths
Many a time, we give feedback to people. Our colleagues, family, and friends. This feedback is not always the best words simply because all feedback cannot be sweet and flattering words. So sometimes, we need to say the bare truth.

However, in trying to state the bare truth, we should learn to focus on the strengths and hardly focus on the weaknesses. Weaknesses are in us to teach us that we are not perfect. That we can make mistakes. But once we have realized that, we should focus on what can make us great and better.

That is our strength. Strength is what compliments our weaknesses. So if there is something that compliments our weakness, then we should focus on that. Focusing on our strengths makes our weakness go away. Not go away forever, but at least go away for the time being.

Our strength is what is important in every task that we embark on. It is important to focus on the areas where we are good at and focus on how we can harness our strengths to achieve great success.

Imagine the great men who have lived. Do you think they were perfect men? Obviously NO. They had their weaknesses. But the world did not bother questioning them on their weakness, it focused on their strengths and was able to create the best version of themselves there could ever be.

When you learn about some of the great men and some of their weaknesses, sometimes you wonder how they were able to conquer the world and do so much. But well, they did. They focused less on what they could not do and focused more on what they could do. What they cannot do would be someone else’s strength, find that person and give him that task to handle.

If we would focus on the weakness of a fish as not being able to fly or focus on the strengths of a bird as not able to swim, then we would make very bad impressions of the weakness and greatness of these animals. Well, same is applicable to humans, focus on the strengths, do away with the weakness and continue on that path.

I used to follow the principle to find the right people for a job and it would go well. But then, I reconsidered and I thought, focus on the strengths of people and people would no longer see their tasks like work, they simply see it as something they simply just do and also enjoy doing. It is the job of everyone to focus majorly on what their strength is.

This does not mean to downtone your weakness. It means to be able at every point to understand what your strength can help achieve rather than what you weakness cannot achieve.

Take a moment today and begin to understand how you can better improve not only yourself but the world at large by focusing on what you can do and not only on what you cannot do. The whole world needs your strengths. Your weakness would only make us all weaker.

Start today and focus more on your strengths. The world needs it. Thanks and God bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2018
What Is This World Becoming?
In terms of technological advancement, the world is getting better. What was thought of as an impossible action 5 or 10 years ago now look seamless. Communicating with everyone from all over the world now seems like a no-brainer.

You can chat, see, and communicate with anyone and do so many more. Yeah, this is in the area of technological advancement. But in other areas, the world is really getting messed up. Messed up in a lot of ways but I want to focus on just one area.

It is in the area of getting married. Yes, getting married. I really want to ask this question as to what the world has made marriage become. The unnecessary traditions that have been imported into this glorious occasion.

Marriages now must start with prewedding pictures and these pictures must flood social media. This was supposed to be something like an option but with the number of people participating these days, it seems more like something we must all do before getting married.

As if that was not enough, marriages have now been converted to festivals. Yes, festivals. People spend days just to tell the world that two people are now legally allowed to spend the rest of their lives together. Wow, what an irony. People now make marriages a matter of competition.

How many people would be at my wedding than the last wedding? That is what people now contend for. The idea that marriage is supposed to be holy and an action that must be praised for the main reason has now been made to become something like a herculean task.

The world has made actions not speakable much easier than marriage. People can simply get sex where they want for a lesser price than getting married. Well then, what option do we leave for the world to choose? The easier option of course. People now no longer see value in marriage. They say, well, it is just to procreate, why then must I marry when I can procreate without having to go through all the hassle?

However, this is the fault of you and I. Yes, the fault of all of us that makes marriage more competitive. Mr A did this in this marriage, are you not going to do the same? We share prewedding pictures all around as if they were officially married. Wow, what a world we now live.

Immoral activities are now considered not too bad. Well, others also do it. Yes, but not so shamelessly publicly. You can be bad, but at least have the decency to be private about it and do not give others a reason to do what you did.

The world can be better and the world would be better, but we need to understand that morality must take its place in the world and what is bad should be seen for what it is, not because everyone now does it.

Marriages are now made much difficult for people who are willing and ready all in the name of the unnecessary traditions that have been added. Traditions that in no way add to the values of marriages. We must take action now and learn to know what is right from what is wrong.

Marriages should not be glorified as a one-day event, a lot more lies ahead. People now even take loans to feed people, people who really do not care about the marriage. Well, just a few might. And you can organize a simple event for those few.

The world is watching us and what we do would always serve in our favour or against us one day. Be careful.

Thanks and God Bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2018
Treat the Problem, Not the Symptom
My brother recently told me to write a piece on one of the current issues happening in my dear country Nigeria and how a solution can be found to the issue on ground.

I am very careful to not mix the world issue with the world problem. This is because sometimes we mix up both and take them for the same thing. I recently understood a subtle difference between the two.

Take, for example, you visit the doctor and you complain of a headache, stomach ache, and some other issues. The doctor does not treat each of these as a problem. What the doctor does is to find out the root problem causing all the issues and simply treats the problem rather than treat the symptoms.

But this is what we try to do every day. We treat symptoms without fully understanding what the major problem is. Imagine the doctor gave you different solutions for each of your issues, you might feel that is the best decision, but definitely not, you need a solution that fixes the problem and in the end, you are definitely going to be better. And all the issues you have complained of would have all gone.

This is the same way to handle our issues. Make sure you understand whether the solution you are trying to profer solves a problem or simply solves a symptom. We spend too much energy on solving symptoms and keep complaining why the problem never goes away.

It is like the case of lawlessness. Lawlessness cannot simply be handled by deploying policemen on the street. It requires understanding why people are lawless in the first place and that might provide a better clue as to how to solve the problem rather than just treating this as a problem.

It is important to treat the exact problem itself so that the problem is solved once and for all giving time to deal with more important issues than just symptoms. Know that a problem would always have a lot of symptoms and might even continue to develop more symptoms if we do not find the main cause and eradicate it.

To be able to discover the main problem means to be able to see further than the symptom, to be able to dig and continue digging until a pattern presents itself. At that point, you are likely to find a solution that solves all symptoms of that problem rather than to keep fighting each symptom as they appear.

Even in our own personal lives, our habits are the major problems in some aspects of our lives and their manifestations show in a lot of places. Kids from bad homes create too many issues than can be remedied and the best solution would simply to handle this from home rather than waiting for such issues to manifest in the society before taking actions.

It is important that we look closely today and understand whether the solution we are trying to provide is only a solution for a symptom and not the problem itself. Because if you are solving a symptom, then more would still come in the end.

Take your time today and understand which one of the paths you are following. Solving a major problem or simply solving a symptom.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Just Float
Yes, I swam yesterday for the first time in my life. Did not really swim per se since all the time, I was simply trying to just avoid sinking. It would do well to say I learnt how to not sink yesterday because let me say the truth, I did not really swim. Just going into and out of the water for lack of air.

While everyone around could quiet carry themselves and float on water, I simply looked with amazement at this water fond human beings who could swim. I wish I could swim like some of them, but then I just continued sinking and unsinking myself in the water.

I am not trying to explain my bad swimming experience but trying to relate it to a lot of the things that happen in our lives every day. Some of the things are simply easy for others, but for us, it takes a while. It takes a while for us to even understand what the basics are. But the only thing we should keep doing is to keep floating, one day you would swim.

I had to console myself that at least for the first time, I was able to take away all my fear and simply go for the pool, something I have never done. So this is progress, even if it is a tiny one. But then, success comes very late sometimes in the game, so you have to keep playing to be better and better.

So in whatever learning endeavour you currently are in now and it seems you are genetically modified to fail at it, give it time, you would float such as I want to badly float on water now. Your situation might be far greater than my swimming experience, but the concept is the same. Try, and try again, for even the greatest do face challenges.

And when you face challenges, you evaluate your striking method and see how you can make it better, learn from the mistakes of yesterday, enrich your knowledge base and give it another try today. It would definitely pay off one day.

Just as it takes a while for a bird to fully learn to fly, so does it take successful people time to fly or float. So give it time and just float. Just float on the surface, water would carry you. So said my mates at the swimming pool.

Until then, do not give up and have a great day. Thanks and God bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:19am On Apr 19, 2018
Consistency and Discipline
These two words hit me hard recently. As I look back at some of the plans I had when the year started and looking at where I am now, I knew I needed to do more. The year is about breaking into the first one third and some goals are yet to be achieved.

I wish I was consistent and disciplined with my goals from the beginning. The story would have been a different one by now. But no one succeeds my whining or complaining, you have to first agree that there is a problem and then move on to fix it. For me, there has been a problem, I have not been consistent and disciplined. The simple solution is to be consistent and disciplined.

To be consistent and disciplined, I asked myself the question “Consistent and disciplined in what?” Then I realized some of my goals have just been mere good intentions, Intentions that were never put into action. Put into action in the sense that there was no plan for its execution. When would that task be done daily and for how long? These are some questions I did not answer when I began thinking of achieving some goals.

So at this point, enough of the complains and the wishes. Plan and execute. The plan is to write down what I say I want to be consistent and disciplined at, set out the time to accomplish it every day and then measure from that. Measurement is the only way to determine if I am really achieving my goal. That is the only way I can be consistent and disciplined.

The plan might not go the way it was thought of, but then a lot of plans don’t. So that is not an excuse to not plan at all. So for me, this is the plan for now. Write it out, stick to the plan and see where that leads. This might not be the first time I am trying this, but I feel coming back to it means it might simply be the solution I have been trying to avoid all along.

For you reading this article, you also have goals, plans, and dreams that you want to accomplish. But thoughts without plans and execution is simply a good intention. Intentions don’t mold blocks.

You need to put in the work and effort to make sure something comes out of it. So get started, start now, start today. Create that plan and begin to execute it. This is the path to consistency and discipline.

Have a great day. Thanks and God Bless
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Keep Going
I wake up to a new day, hoping to become better at my writing skills and my skills as a developer. But some days, you just feel like things are not going as planned.

No idea comes to mind about what to write or how to solve a problem you have been thinking about for a few weeks. In the end, you feel like you need to switch careers and try something else.

But sometimes, the solution is to keep moving. When you feel no inspiration to write, put down something when you feel the code does not go as planned, look at it one more time.

Then break away from it, go do something else. Doing something else does not mean you have forgotten the task at hand, it means you want the process of thinking about the problem to run on the background, so you can come back later better at what you are doing.

Not every day would make sense. In those days when it does not make sense, give it a while and come back, the chaos would make sense in the end. It might not make sense now. All you need is to keep pushing forward.

Who knows, the day might finally end in your favor. So my message to you today is when everything does not seem to make sense, give it some time when you feel you cannot go on, give it time.

Everything in the end on this earth is ephemeral, it only lasts just for a while and in the end, something else takes over and that thing would in the end, also be ephemeral.

Take care and have a great day. God bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 8:10am On May 06, 2018
Take The Lessons of Life As A Healing Process
I recently had a minor dislocation. I was on the staircase when I fell. I got up and simply went my way. Later, I felt a little pain in my leg and I felt when I sleep and wake up, it would be long gone.

I forgot that problems sometimes do not just go away. We have to work at it, trying the best that we can to make the problem go away. The next day, the pain did not go away and in fact, I still feel the pain until this very moment.

But that is not the main story. The part of the story that I would like to share is what happens when I get someone to help me massage that part of my leg. When anyone tries to massage it, I feel so much pain, but I must endure the pain because it is in the pain that the the leg heals.

Remembering this, I compared the massage situation with the way things happen in other areas of our lives. I could decide to not let anyone massage my leg for the fear of the pain, but that would only lead to more pain, but when I endure the temporary pain, the healing I would have in the end is more important and definitely most fulfilling.

So in life, we are sometimes wounded and the actions and events that happen every day are sometimes trying to develop us into something much better, A healed and better version of ourselves and that sometimes is painful and takes time. So for me, when I fall into any situation, whether good or bad, I hope to be able to look back at this scenario and remember that sometimes, pain is meant to make us stronger, not weaker.

That in the end, it matters that we patiently live through life, accepting the challenges that happen every day, but never giving up because of the temporary pleasure we might gain.

This also happens in the way we communicate with our friends and colleagues. We sometimes do not want them to feel pain and we try to hide or take them away from some of their problems, but in the end, it matters that they face the issues now so that they do not have to worry about it in the future. Parents would do really great if they sometimes allow their kids to face their challenges head on so that they can really grow and become better.

So to every one of us out there who is currently going through a situation, whether good or bad, the situation is not really the best, the test is how you are able to cope and react to the situation. Even something that seems good might be a test. Attending a party where too much food and other things one should not consume is also a test. Well, it is a test for how you react when you have an abundant supply of something.

So take every day as it comes, taking the lessons of life as a healing method and a pathway to becoming a better person every day.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by mbz101(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money
Paxful.com trading account with 45+ feedbacks @50

VPN No logs $30 yr

Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: For Computer Science Students by mustang247: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2018
haymekus:
Azibit

Can you be of help?

I work at an i.t company called codetouch technologies, buzz me on 08167828256 on whqtapp , I can put in word for you.

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by ak22(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2018
faithogiga:
Skill up this new year. I got some stuff for programmers and designers. I am on the file and resource sharing side.

That's one way to grow.

http://vializer.com/BoAM - PHP and Mysql beyond the basics.

http://vializer.com/BnUD - PHP for beginners

http://activeation.com/4Cm1 - Graphic design videos

http://activeation.com/4Ciw - Graphic design books

http://activeation.com/3abJ - Photoshop duotone course.

Take anyone you like

Those link has be suspended you can give us another links . thanks
Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2018
Be Your Own Worst Critic
Sometimes, what people say about us or what we do can affect our productivity. So it is important that we try as much as we can to reduce the effect of what people say on our productivity and one of the best ways I know of doing that is to become your own worst critic.

In trying to complete a task at hand, ensure that you have given it your best and also checked out for areas where there might be some challenges. Ensure that you handle the challenges as much as you can so that in the end, no matter what anyone says, you know that you gave it your best.

There is a certain feeling that follows when people make comments and you know that you gave it your best shot. It does not mean that the best shot would result in the best solution, it only means that you did the best that you could do with the current resources and situation.

So no matter what anyone says, start first by criticizing what you have done. Remember, it does not have to work out well, it just has to be the best decision you can make at the given time. When circumstances change, your best decisions could probably be your worst. So it is important that we critically analyze any situation before we execute it.

Also, remember that inaction and indecision is not a virtue. As much as you want to critically analyze your every move, it is important to also know that you have to make a decision and once the results of the actions fall in, it is all on you whether it works or not.

Start today by critically analyzing your actions and ensuring that they are in accordance with the best possible standard. In the end, it matters that you never relented and all that you did was trying to make the best decision possible.

Making the best decision does not mean things would work out as planned, sometimes, the best decisions can seem like the worst decision, but in the end, the best decision always wins. Never let go of the best decision for anything less.

The world needs more people who can personally criticize their own actions and know that in the end, humans are fallible, but that they made the best decision possible.

So go out today and decide on what you want to achieve. Then critically analyze it and remove every cover of doubt in your mind. Then go for it. Always remember to seek God first.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: For Computer Science Students by mbz101(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2018

VPN No logs $30 yr

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: For Computer Science Students by VocalWalls: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Payoneer funds urgently needed at 350/$

Instant payment. Come with your legit escrow

https:///send?phone=2347033534153/

All volumes = Same rate
Re: For Computer Science Students by calculator123(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
azibit:
Be Your Own Worst Critic
Sometimes, what people say about us or what we do can affect our productivity. So it is important that we try as much as we can to reduce the effect of what people say on our productivity and one of the best ways I know of doing that is to become your own worst critic.

In trying to complete a task at hand, ensure that you have given it your best and also checked out for areas where there might be some challenges. Ensure that you handle the challenges as much as you can so that in the end, no matter what anyone says, you know that you gave it your best.

There is a certain feeling that follows when people make comments and you know that you gave it your best shot. It does not mean that the best shot would result in the best solution, it only means that you did the best that you could do with the current resources and situation.

So no matter what anyone says, start first by criticizing what you have done. Remember, it does not have to work out well, it just has to be the best decision you can make at the given time. When circumstances change, your best decisions could probably be your worst. So it is important that we critically analyze any situation before we execute it.

Also, remember that inaction and indecision is not a virtue. As much as you want to critically analyze your every move, it is important to also know that you have to make a decision and once the results of the actions fall in, it is all on you whether it works or not.

Start today by critically analyzing your actions and ensuring that they are in accordance with the best possible standard. In the end, it matters that you never relented and all that you did was trying to make the best decision possible.

Making the best decision does not mean things would work out as planned, sometimes, the best decisions can seem like the worst decision, but in the end, the best decision always wins. Never let go of the best decision for anything less.

The world needs more people who can personally criticize their own actions and know that in the end, humans are fallible, but that they made the best decision possible.

So go out today and decide on what you want to achieve. Then critically analyze it and remove every cover of doubt in your mind. Then go for it. Always remember to seek God first.

Thanks and God Bless.
Azibit do not allow this thread die please

1 Like

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:00am On Jun 25, 2018
How To Have A Good Day
At the end of the day, we look back at our day and realize how it went. Sometimes, we are happy about how it ended and sometimes, we wish we could go back and make the day a little better. In the end, we realize the day is gone and all we have is to reminisce on what happened, never to be able to change that day.

But the next day comes and we have another opportunity to make another day happen for us. When such day comes, we rely on the experience we had yesterday to guide us through the day. We make sure to not make the same mistakes we made yesterday so that today does not become like yesterday.

For me, our experience is like a snapshot in the past with no use but to guide our present decisions. As such, one of the best ways to decide on having a good day is to avoid the experience in the past that made your day bad and do more of the activities that made your day awesome. That would depend to a great extent on what your goals in life are. To be able to take this path, you have to be truthful and clear with yourself.

Decide what a good day and a bad day means to you. When you have decided what a good or a bad day is, all you have to do is to avoid the bad things as much as you can and do more of the good things as much as you can. At the end of the day, you can look back and determine how much good you did.

To have a good day means to do good things, and to have a bad day means to do some pretty bad things. These are based on your goals. For me, working a movie on a night when I am supposed to be working is a bad thing, but working a movie after a long day of work is a good thing. So decide carefully and look at what makes a good day for you.

That is the path you have to seek to have a great day. So in the end, it does not have to be one good thing, it can be a string of tiny good things that culminate to give that wonderful feeling at the end of the day.

However we try to do the good things, sometimes, we cannot prevent the bad things from happening. When they do, remember that we are not perfect and sometimes, we cannot get it all perfect. So when you do not meet your goal, never relent. Remember that tomorrow would come, all you have to do is to learn from the experience of today. You can always be a better version of yourself.

So go out today and do the best that you can to ensure that all you do today are things that make your day a great one. Call that friend, send that appreciation email, check in on a friend. We all need to do good to make the world a better place.

It begins with me and you. Thanks and God Bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Computer Science Students by azibit: 7:00am On Jun 25, 2018
calculator123:

Azibit do not allow this thread die please

Yes sir. Thanks very much for the encouragement sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Differences Between High & Low Level Languages? / Python Programming / Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.