Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

All I NEED to KNOW About E-Commerce - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All I NEED to KNOW About E-Commerce (1930 Views)

E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. / Get Start With Your Own Google Checkout E-commerce Website / Doing E-Commerce from Nigeria (the 419 Stigma) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I NEED to KNOW About E-Commerce by rufaai(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2007
Dear Nairalander,

It has been quite long that I need to have peoples idea regarding E-commerce. How should I start, what do I need to know before starting an online marketting.

I need to now what category should I go into. Not neccessary the simplest or the easiest, I want a long term investment, somthing I could start online and be successfull with it.

Please let me know what you thing about E-Marketting,  You also enlighten me more about it,  Even though I've been on the net for quite long now, I know alot but I still need your people point of view.
Re: All I NEED to KNOW About E-Commerce by andrewdg(m): 6:45am On Jan 05, 2007
Join a medium where u can get ideas. This forum is wonderful but also join sucess digest leadership forum(sdlf). Its owned by a highly respected nign. Need more? Visit www.successdigest.com or call me on 08052051269 for further guide.
Re: All I NEED to KNOW About E-Commerce by akinalabi(m): 4:09am On Jan 06, 2007
Hi,

Akin Alabi here.

I've been answering people's questions regarding
how they can start and profit from their own internet
business.

-> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30965.0.html

Just follow that link. It takes you to the business segment
of this forum.

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=
Re: All I NEED to KNOW About E-Commerce by Shadowblaqq(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2012
@Rufaai, starting an online biz is not hard if you follow these tips:
1. Have something of value to offer. It could be a free ebook, software etc.
2. Use ur freebie to build a list of suscribers
3. Build relationship with your list
4. Market to your list
Attention: The money is in the list, look for ways to build a list!
Things needed:
1. Domain name
2.hosting
3. Autoresponder
4.squeeze page(download free template and customise using WYSIWYG editors)
I can help further if you so desire.
Treat it as a business
Shadowblaqq
Re: All I NEED to KNOW About E-Commerce by Xenisha: 9:46am On May 21, 2022
Hello, I want to tell you that today I received my telescope from My Tactical Promos and was completely satisfied. Since they kept their word to me, I am writing this review as my promise to them. If you think I'm some kind of front person for the company and not a real customer, you can come to Colorado and visit me and my tactical promos telescope any time you want. A person's word is their obligation, and this company and I have kept our word.

(1) (Reply)

Coldfusion Vs Php/asp / New Site That Wants To Pay You In Naira For Writing Articles / Discover How You Can Buy Cheap Product From CHINA.USA. LONDON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.