Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. (3003 Views)

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Tired Of This Relationship / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by Jkcarz1: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
Anytime my girl is with me, i keep recycling the same questions. I seemed not to even know what to discuss with her if we talk for more than 10 minutes on phone. It's time i expanded what we chat on. Any clues on what to discuss ?
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by spikedcylinder: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
You two have little in common.

That's just a conspiracy theory anyway.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by oyinda3(f): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2009
why can't u meet her and do things together so you can have things to talk about  
otherwise you can talk about the type of  phones you have. since the phone seem to be the only thing you have in common.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by whitesturd(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2009
Typical 190.i am not surprised. poster maybe u guys are just not meant to be 4 each other.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
Watch more of home video and narrate it to her, i hope your problem is solve.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by 190: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
whitesturd:

Typical 190.i am not surprised. poster maybe u guys are just not meant to be 4 each other.

whats so typical abt me whiteshark~
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by whitesturd(f): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
190 degrees.na me u dey cal white shark.nway sha i feel do werrin sharks dey do and swallow u tiny 190.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by DrLorenz1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
Jk-carz:

Anytime my girl is with me, i keep recycling the same questions. I seemed not to even know what to discuss with her if we talk for more than 10 minutes on phone. It's time i expanded what we chat on. Any clues on what to discuss ?

It may be that you're not a very talkative person, else you wouldn't be having this ordeal in the first place. It may also be that you expect your girlfriend to always do most of the talking.

If that is the case, what if your girlfriend is not someone that talks much? What do you expect her to do? The issue of compatibility should not arise because relationships exists where one of the couples don't talk much and they still get on fine.

What i'll advise you to do is to look for a topic or topics that you both can discuss. I'm sure there are some. Very soon, you'd stop being tired of your relationship.

I personally don't talk much and sometimes i can seem a little boring, but just say some magic words, and you'll have to stop me from talking. . .

I hope this helps. . .
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by daduke2k(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
watch basket mouths nite of a thousand laugh then tell her the jokes
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
Find out more about her interest and hobbies, there's always common ground there and you guys should try doing fun stuffs like going out or watching movies together either at ur place or hers (FOR 9JA I KNOW SAY E HARD)
anyways, ask her abt her friends n who is driving her crazy, she'll talk forever, lol grin

hope i was helpful cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by coolier(f): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
Why not try with how you've both spent your time before the call, weather, food, politics, sports, gossips about people around you. Far too many things to talk about.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by iice(f): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
How come you guys don't have much to talk about? Shouldn't you have touched on this way way in the beginning? undecided Find out about topics that interests you both, even if you don't know much on the topic.  That way you can learn from each other.  Also, sometimes some people gain interest in something because their partner has interest in that thing

If that is the case, what if your girlfriend is not someone that talks much? What do you expect her to do? The issue of compatibility should not arise because relationships exists where one of the couples don't talk much and they still get on fine.

Still a compatibility issue.  Some couples who don't talk much are compatible precisely because they aren't talkers. Opposites don't always attract.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by Seun(m): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2009
You have no common interests, time to move on.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by Fiona0007: 12:21am On Oct 31, 2009
^^^ Don't be silly! You don't even know them, how can you tell if they are compatible or not?
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 31, 2009
so what are NLers expected to do here?

chat with your girlfriend for you?

and is it every single detail of their lives that people must post on the web?
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by spoilt(f): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2009
how about talking about recycling? grin
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 31, 2009
Haa I know a good topic---> Nigeria. Even two year olds would have a thing or two to say about the country.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
how about talking about the environment grin
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by Pharoh: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2009
stillwater:

Haa I know a good topic---> Nigeria. Even two year olds would have a thing or two to say about the country.

That should be the hottest topic in town right? grin

@Poster You can talk about Career, Hobbies, sports and Goals.

Try to tease her with questions about her character or what you think of her and try to exaggerate these questions sometimes. smiley
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by omega25red(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2009
Like someone already said you have to do things togetherr in order to develop memories based on the two of you. Besides it seems like you are dating this girl online which is why you have run out of things to say
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by muffins(f): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2009
Fiona0007:

^^^ Don't be silly! You don't even know them, how can you tell if they are compatible or not?

I hope you know you're talking to the administrator, consider yourself banned in a split second. grin grin grin
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by neowelsh(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2009
adminwatin?
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by ima1(f): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2009
that happens at the beginning of every relationship. i suggest you guys hang out more and do things together, cuz i think she is not yet comfortable with you, it happened to me when i first started dating my husband, but things changed after i felt comfortable opening up, to someone else other than my family.
Re: I'm Tired Of This Relationship. Nothing To Discuss When We Are Together. by Fiona0007: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2009
muffins:

I hope you know you're talking to the administrator, consider yourself banned in a split second. grin grin grin
EEEEEKKKKK!!!! tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

She Think Say I Be Mugu? / Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy / 10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.