Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos (53375 Views)

Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
A Nigerian lady "Pretty Billionaire" has been trending for days now after a photo of her serving FREE meal to some residents in Lagos -went viral. According to her, someone asked her why she was giving free food in this recession period and her reply was "In heaven , nothing like recession". And of course, this has won her praises from online users. See more details below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/lady-becomes-online-sensation-after.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
blessed heart

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
very good of her

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Even though there is hunger in the land, this is uncalled for. she might end up putting herself in trouble if any one dies as a result of food poisoning. people are dying in kogi for eating mere amala and this ignorant lady is looking for cheap fame. smh

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by APCHaram: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
EFCC will soon come probe you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Slikbae: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by femolacqua(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
God bless you.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by seguno2: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
femolacqua:
God bless you.

Amen.
God bless her real good, indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by maxism2: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Free food? what!!! What if she washed her private part and used the water to cook it?
what if she used mortuary water?
What if it's for ritual or witchcraft?

So many questions.

She may have good intentions though. But, this is no for me.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
When you read the comments you see that you can't please every body so don't even try.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
When you read the comments you see how true this philosophy is, "you can't please everyone." So stop trying to.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by edoyad(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Abeg what part of lagos do you serve the free food, man needs to update his nutrition ASAP ? Nice one though cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by wristbangle: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though there is hunger in the land, this is uncalled for. she might end up putting herself in trouble if any one dies as a result of food poisoning. people are dying in kogi for eating mere amala and this ignorant lady is looking for cheap fame. smh

Was there any report about people complaining of food poisoning after eating her meal? For God sake, why can't you appreciate her kind gesture before throwing unnecessary tantrum.

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by edoyad(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
wristbangle:

Was there any report about people complaining of food poisoning after eating her meal? For God sake, why can't you appreciate her kind gesture before throwing unnecessary tantrum.

There's an old saying, "you cant please everyone". Just do what you feel is right

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Ejanla07: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/lady-becomes-online-sensation-after.html

I see the afonja on yellow.. The afonjas don turn almajiri

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by demolinka(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
What is the meaning of this nonsense? Who begged her for food? Abeg carry your Mrs nice comot for here jare.

Sorry...abeg who sabi where dem dey serve this food or who get d girl number I dey ask for person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by omenka(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
I don't understand why our elite don't have the heart for charity. I mean, there are a billion and one things one could do, very little things, that could touch lives in profound ways and make you happier than any gift to you could ever make you.

The feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment when you render such help to people is simply out of this world, can only be likened to your first ever conscious cum..

I know first hand because I've done some of this myself.. Just awesome. smiley

God bless the young lady and replenish her trough of possessions a billion folds, amen.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Siberia101: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Cheap fame?

Brb lemme get my whip

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Siberia101: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
demolinka:
What is the meaning of this nonsense? Who begged her for food? Abeg carry your Mrs nice comot for here jare.

Sorry...abeg who sabi where dem dey serve this food or who get d girl number I dey ask for person

Who begged her? Do you know many Nigerians stroll throughout a whole day with empty stomachs?

Brb lemme get my whip

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by omenka(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ejanla07:

I see the afonja on yellow.. The afonjas don turn almajiri
Nobody from their side is gonna caution him for this utterly reprehensible comment, but when Modath or Omenka claps back, you see them sumasault into our mentions like monkeys on steroids, bleeting endlessly about how people hate them.

I hope you get the likes you seek from the trash you just typed.

48 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Siberia101: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
omenka:
I don't understand why our elite don't have the heart for charity. I mean, these are a billion and one things one could do, very little things, that could touch lives in profound ways and make you happier than any gift to you could ever make you.

The feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment when you render such help to people is simply out of this world, can only be likened to your first ever conscious cum..

I know first hand because I've done some of this myself.. Just awesome. smiley

God bless the young lady and replenish her trough of possessions a billion folds, amen.

Exactly Our leaders should do more....

Babachir Lawal's 270million Naira to clear grasses can feed a Local government in Nigeria for two weeks grin with small stout self to push the food down

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Siberia101: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
edoyad:
Abeg what part of lagos do you serve the free food, man needs to update his nutrition ASAP ? Nice one though cheesy

Arowojobe, Oshodi tongue tongue
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by TruthisGOD: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Pls leave that lady alone, my heart warms for such goodness. She isn't doing it for fame but out of love for people that are hungry and so many are. She is Godly, imagine that statement: "in haven nothing like recession". Godbless her.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Uncalled for?.. ..cheap fame?.. ....be like make I close your eye with better slap! undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by emmyid(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Too much haters and sadists on nairaland e.g Patriotic9jaboy who claims she is looking for cheap fame! Wtf is wrong with some people, sombody doing her thing out of cheer benevolency and love, she didn't ask nairaland or other sites to post it, she posted it on her twitter account atleast so others with such heart cud follow suit, U here spilling giberish saying she is looking for cheap fame. The thunder that will fire U eh, is undergoing fortification!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Vaxt(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Really
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
maxism2:
Free food? what!!! What if she washed her private part and used the water to cook it?
what if she used mortuary water?
What if it's for ritual or witchcraft?

So many questions.

She may have good intentions though. But, this is no for me.

The warped thinking of the average Nigerian, always suspicious of any good deed.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by tdemo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
please bring your generosity to my hood.... we like pepe soup here atleast with One bottle of Oringin ish......#Badagry#
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Ijaya123: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
I have a feeling a church is behind this stunt.
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Deeypeey(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
If I start to talk.....all the things wey dey my mind,from all the comments and opinions ve read...omo,e no go end.
Well sha....Lemme say a few....
I pray God rewards this lady according to her intentions.She looks to be doing good,,really(even to me)...buh my brother,the heart of man is very wicked.So m noh going to be part of those already judging her(either praising/criticising her)...I can only say the earlier said prayer.
Meanwhile,someone said she s just looking for cheap fame...*smiles* ,no insults to whoever said that,buh I think that assertion is a product of a very shallow thinking...u might be right tho when u said she needs to be careful and prayerful cos evil ppl(awon aye) might actually use that as a means of getting to her(prolly turning her good intentions into catastrophic results or any other means)...we are nigerians,so we know there s a possibility of this happening, esp if she comes from certain parts of the country(I no go mention names).....buh is it just a cheap publicity stunt?..capital NO if u ask me.
Hence my humble submission.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crocodile Barbeque Served Somewhere In Abuja! (vid) / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.