Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / * (25053 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help To Confirm The Authenticity Of This Email / Taxify Drivers Protest In Lagos: "We Are Not Rapists, We Need Respect" (Photos) / Check The Status Of Ur National ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: * by kuntash: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
I urge Nigerians to resist this and reject this broad day stealing.

Not doing anything about this rubbish is too bad

Only with an MTN line

Each SMS cost N50 ..

Just for injury ..

Terrible !
Re: * by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
kuntash:
I urge Nigerians to resist this and reject this broad day stealing.

Not doing anything about this rubbish is too bad

Only with an MTN line

Each SMS cost N50 ..

Just for injury ..

Terrible !
I just edited the write up. The service is now applicable to all networks but faster with MTN - maybe because they started with MTN...you tend to get response faster when it is through an MTN line. However, they still charge N50 for the text message.
Re: * by Olaolufred(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2017
how soon do they reply?
Re: * by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Olaolufred:
how soon do they reply?
From my experience, most of the time, the reply is fast - it does not take more than a day to get a response and sometimes, it's almost instantly, especially if you sent the message through an MTN line. In fact, we noticed that it is still a lot faster and more efficient when you send through an MTN line - maybe because they started with only MTN before other networks became applicable. However, sometimes, there are delays in getting response from them.
Re: * by shinethelight(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
I only have an application number. I did a renewal? How do i get liscence number to add to the code?
Re: * by ceeerock(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
shinethelight:
I only have an application number. I did a renewal? How do i get liscence number to add to the code?
Visit https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/dlApplication/trackStatus
To track your drivers license application. You will be asked for your application ID
Re: * by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
ceeerock:

Visit https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/dlApplication/trackStatus
To track your drivers license application. You will be asked for your application ID
Nice one.

Thanks for the info and for helping him out.

You're a great guy. *smiles*
Re: * by Seal123123123: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Hello,
i did a renewal, how do i get an "application number"?
Re: * by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Seal123123123:
Hello,

i did a renewal, how do i get an "application number"?

If your application for renewal was done online, you should certainly have seen your app ID at the top.
In any case, if it's renewal, I don't even know if you need application ID. But I would advise that you visit FRSC's website to make inquiries.
Re: * by beautyuche: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hello Boss,
I have tracked my renewal and see it is approved. what next do i wait for a text message or do i need to go to their office for the document to be stamped?
Re: * by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 22, 2019
beautyuche:
Hello Boss,
I have tracked my renewal and see it is approved. what next do i wait for a text message or do i need to go to their office for the document to be stamped?

What I know is that you're supposed to receive a text message that it is ready, so you can then go to their office to collect it - sometimes when you get there, they do ask you if you received the message and even tell you to show them the message, so that they won't waste their time searching fir it.
Re: * by CallmeMVP(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hi,
Is anyone still available here
Re: * by CallmeMVP(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please is this method still working?, I've tried several times but the below is what I always get

(1) (Reply)

Bus Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (pic) / Who Is Your Birthday Mate On Nairaland? / Another Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard (2.0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.