Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? (58792 Views)

Are You A Wife Material: With #200, Which Food Can You Prepare For Your Partner? / Which Food Do You Eat When You Are Broke? / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by lovediehatelive(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
I know you will be surprised by this. Yes, i need foods, or a meal plan to get a bit fat... I am not that skinny, but still i'am slim.. I need what to eat or timetable to get a bit fat...

Why am I doing this? Yes, i owe nobody any explanation for how i look or what i do, but common, there are a few exceptions wink
Yea, my parents are the only ones i owe an explanation to. I want to impress my parents, especially my day.. They have yabbed me so much, saying that i m too thin, they don't know where all the money i am making is going to grin

so i want to surprise them this December...
I actually don't stay with them at the moment, i stay on my own tongue

Foodlanders, please help out

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by lovediehatelive(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by cnanu(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2016
lovediehatelive:
I know you will be surprised by this. Yes, i need foods, or a meal plan to get a bit fat... I am not that skinny, but still i'am slim.. I need what to eat or timetable to get a bit fat...

Why am I doing this? Yes, i owe nobody any explanation for how i look or what i do, but common, there are a few exceptions wink
Yea, my parents are the only ones i owe an explanation to. I want to impress my parents, especially my day.. They have yabbed me so much, saying that i m too thin, they don't know where all the money i am making is going to grin

so i want to surprise them this December...
I actually don't stay with them at the moment, i stay on my own tongue

Foodlanders, please help out

How to Gain Weight fast and safely with Nigerian foods is born out from my friends weight gain experience. Believe me, you don't need the full gist.Since this experience, have been searching on how one can gain weight safely with Nigerians meal and diets. Today have been able to achieve the compilation of Nigerian diets that can help you out. Check it out

http://cur.lv/13o7j6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2016
cnanu:

How to Gain Weight fast and safely with Nigerian foods is born out from my friends weight gain experience. Believe me, you don't need the full gist.Since this experience, have been searching on how one can gain weight safely with Nigerians meal and diets. Today have been able to achieve the compilation of Nigerian diets that can help you out. Check it out

http://cur.lv/13o7j6

Nice share bro...

From what you shared, i can see that calories are a major factor for weight gain...

Well, as it stands, i am on a diet of spaghetti, beans and plantain (cooked together) let's see how it goes cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
Eating late at night leads to weight gain too.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Omololu007(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2016
ferhyntorlah:
feyintola

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2016
Omololu007:
feyintola
Yes sir, how may I be of help to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by seizethaBae(f): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2016

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by seizethaBae(f): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
OP is a guy! my bad *coversface*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
go chop pork. rarada! undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by jliusadura(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Go and marry. I used to be like you but now I'm even being careful not to become overweight. Caution: Don't marry ''trouble'' o because peace of mind also helps you gain weight in addition to good food. Thank me later. PEACE

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by RealJaneDoe: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Why would you wanna get fat??

Learn to love or at least be okay with the way you look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by kullozone(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Just smoke igbo (weed) morning and night and you'll increase in a few days.
You go fat by force after you don buy food tire.... You yeh?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by jaymejate: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
For this recession?
Let's know the work you do first please.

You can't be eating and be carrying bricks and expect to be Fat.

Chop beans and drink beer, , at least some people de take beer only to start having belle
thank me later

8 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by registration(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Oh really..

In other News;

I really need working screen for these phones.

1. CLONE Samsung Note 5
2. Samsung S II (Lite/mini).

Please if you have any of these with perfectly working screen. Kindly check my signature and get back to me on whatsapp.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by omolola15(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Correct eba

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by IRobot7(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Aminat508(f): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sharwama And Holland yoghurt grin

10 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by toluine56(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:
Yipeeee!!! finally found my long lost twinee grin. I owe nobody any explanation too but i just wanna look a lil bit chubby. Namsayin'?.
See ehn,don't mind all ds people telling you; ''eat late,drink your food,add protein to your diet''e.t.c. Ko le werk! Some of us have high rate of metabolism hence if we like we shld eat like tomorrow no go come,it won't show!. U really need to see the rate at which i eat,i eat almost every 3,3 hours,and i eat all sorts. Infact,anytime am going to my sis place,i must call her ahead to overstock her kitchen. Yels,itz dat serious. I look perfectly healthy tho. cheesy

Just last week i went to a pharmacy store to get drugs for MP and i askd d pharmacist what i can use to look a lil bit chubby,he just started the usual sermon of 'babe,u look perfect,many pple are dying to be like you bla bla bla,nd i was like; wariz dis one saying undecided

Finally,he recommended a tablet-Mosegor-pisotifen (a lil bit expensive) and another multivit capsule(u can buy anyone). I started four days ago & im looking fleshy already. cool or maybe am seeing d flesh with my imaginary eyes,donno sef cry. You can google Mosegor(will try nd upload a pix). Doesn't make me dizzy at all.

You are welcome. grin
Hope no side effects or long term consequences

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
ferhyntorlah:
Really?. cheesy
I thought late meals results to pot belly.

13 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by figur8(f): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
your daily rountine should be:eat-watch movies-sleep-wake up-eat again.do these for a month you will be fat like me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by eleojo23: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
eledalo:

The pharmacist that sold that drug is something else. Mosegor Pizotifen is a drug to treat Migranes.
OP I beg of you, do not take the advice above. Just do a google search.

Mosegor (pizotifen) is used to treat migraine quiet alright. But it has the ability to increased appetite and weight gain (as a side effect).
It is used sometimes to stimulate appetite however since it is an antihistamine it can cause side effects such as drowsiness, dry mouth, headaches etc. So it is advisable not to drive after taking it.

There is also a syrup form of the drug for children.
There is a tendency to loose the weight gained when one stops taking Mosegor.

Another good product is Wateon emulsion. It basically contains B vitamins and some other vitamins. It can stimulate appetite.
I tried it once to see how it works and I almost finished all my money on food! That thing can cause hunger ehn grin
Don't try it if you don't have food at home!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by jmoore(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Some people, no matter what they eat won't add weight.

Ectomorph. High body metabolism..........................

CC: mira24 come and read for your solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Raheemzee(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Fat
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by fratermathy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Take Super Apéti, a drug sold in pharmacies, and see the magic work. This drug will make you eat and put on any amount of weight you want. It stimulates eating & sleep which are both recipes for weight gain. It is cheap and easy to get. It is not addictive. However, dont take it if you intend to do any serious work because it will make you sleepy.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by eledalo: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:
Yipeeee!!! finally found my long lost twinee grin. I owe nobody any explanation too but i just wanna look a lil bit chubby. Namsayin'?.
See ehn,don't mind all ds people telling you; ''eat late,drink your food,add protein to your diet''e.t.c. Ko le werk! Some of us have high rate of metabolism hence if we like we shld eat like tomorrow no go come,it won't show!. U really need to see the rate at which i eat,i eat almost every 3,3 hours,and i eat all sorts. Infact,anytime am going to my sis place,i must call her ahead to overstock her kitchen. Yels,itz dat serious. I look perfectly healthy tho. cheesy
Just last week i went to a pharmacy store to get drugs for MP and i askd d pharmacist what i can use to look a lil bit chubby,he just started the usual sermon of 'babe,u look perfect,many pple are dying to be like you bla bla bla,nd i was like; wariz dis one saying undecided
Finally,he recommended a tablet-Mosegor-pisotifen (a lil bit expensive) and another multivit capsule(u can buy anyone). I started four days ago & im looking fleshy already. cool or maybe am seeing d flesh with my imaginary eyes,donno sef cry. You can google Mosegor(will try nd upload a pix). Doesn't make me dizzy at all.
You are welcome. grin

The pharmacist that sold that drug is something else. Mosegor Pizotifen is a drug to treat Migranes.
OP I beg of you, do not take the advice above. Just do a google search.

5 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by seizethaBae(f): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
No side effect,just make sure you eat well.

toluine56:

Hope no side effects or long term consequences
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Just go junk bro trust me u will expand in no time

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by jeeqaa7(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
eat everything edible ... when you get to your desired fat level ... you then return to your current diet

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by ellalina(f): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eat beans everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by passionate88: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) / Boiled Yam And Nigerian Fish Sauce / What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.