Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:12 PM

Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? (58793 Views)

Are You A Wife Material: With #200, Which Food Can You Prepare For Your Partner? / Which Food Do You Eat When You Are Broke? / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by foody(f): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
just begin to eat the skin of chicken and Turkey. that all.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by kokomilala(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
You have an overactive thyroid:hyperthyroidism.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by StupidYorubaFool: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
jahsson:

Careful of side effects... Drugs always leave residual deposits that the body cannot completely burn... So be careful in trying to add a lil flesh.. #saynotodrugs

http://patientsville.com/medication/mosegor_side_effects.htm
I want to take dexarcoten and wate on with a white rice and tomato egg stew diet.
am I good to go??
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Samjr(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
lovediehatelive:
I know you will be surprised by this. Yes, i need foods, or a meal plan to get a bit fat... I am not that skinny, but still i'am slim.. I need what to eat or timetable to get a bit fat...

Why am I doing this? Yes, i owe nobody any explanation for how i look or what i do, but common, there are a few exceptions wink
Yea, my parents are the only ones i owe an explanation to. I want to impress my parents, especially my day.. They have yabbed me so much, saying that i m too thin, they don't know where all the money i am making is going to grin

so i want to surprise them this December...
I actually don't stay with them at the moment, i stay on my own tongue

Foodlanders, please help out

Lol I was really surprised okay to add up just enjoy eating junk food lik burger,pizza etc grin
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:
Yipeeee!!! finally found my long lost twinee grin. I owe nobody any explanation too but i just wanna look a lil bit chubby. Namsayin'?.
See ehn,don't mind all ds people telling you; ''eat late,drink your food,add protein to your diet''e.t.c. Ko le werk! Some of us have high rate of metabolism hence if we like we shld eat like tomorrow no go come,it won't show!. U really need to see the rate at which i eat,i eat almost every 3,3 hours,and i eat all sorts. Infact,anytime am going to my sis place,i must call her ahead to overstock her kitchen. Yels,itz dat serious. I look perfectly healthy tho. cheesy

Just last week i went to a pharmacy store to get drugs for MP and i askd d pharmacist what i can use to look a lil bit chubby,he just started the usual sermon of 'babe,u look perfect,many pple are dying to be like you bla bla bla,nd i was like; wariz dis one saying undecided

Finally,he recommended a tablet-Mosegor-pisotifen (a lil bit expensive) and another multivit capsule(u can buy anyone). I started four days ago & im looking fleshy already. cool or maybe am seeing d flesh with my imaginary eyes,donno sef cry. You can google Mosegor(will try nd upload a pix). Doesn't make me dizzy at all.

You are welcome. grin
Mosegor is a very effect medicine. Makes you eat every now and then.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by LieDetector(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:
Yipeeee!!! finally found my long lost twinee grin. I owe nobody any explanation too but i just wanna look a lil bit chubby. Namsayin'?.
See ehn,don't mind all ds people telling you; ''eat late,drink your food,add protein to your diet''e.t.c. Ko le werk! Some of us have high rate of metabolism hence if we like we shld eat like tomorrow no go come,it won't show!. U really need to see the rate at which i eat,i eat almost every 3,3 hours,and i eat all sorts. Infact,anytime am going to my sis place,i must call her ahead to overstock her kitchen. Yels,itz dat serious. I look perfectly healthy tho. cheesy

Just last week i went to a pharmacy store to get drugs for MP and i askd d pharmacist what i can use to look a lil bit chubby,he just started the usual sermon of 'babe,u look perfect,many pple are dying to be like you bla bla bla,nd i was like; wariz dis one saying undecided

Finally,he recommended a tablet-Mosegor-pisotifen (a lil bit expensive) and another multivit capsule(u can buy anyone). I started four days ago & im looking fleshy already. cool or maybe am seeing d flesh with my imaginary eyes,donno sef cry. You can google Mosegor(will try nd upload a pix). Doesn't make me dizzy at all.

You are welcome. grin
my long lost twin grin. Please how much is that drug?

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Justiceleague1: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Op moi moi will do it sharp sharp. Mix the ground beans with about 6 raw eggs b4 boiling. Then make sure u rest alot.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by femi4: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
What is MP? Music Player?
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by StupidYorubaFool: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
how much is the mosegor and did it take long before your health showed up and does it have any side effects?

anticipating your soonest reply pls
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by donfemo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Getting fat depends sometimes depends on your body structure, genes etc. What makes Paul fat may not make Peter fat so you should first discover yourself first.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by walosky(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
lovediehatelive:
I know you will be surprised by this. Yes, i need foods, or a meal plan to get a bit fat... I am not that skinny, but still i'am slim.. I need what to eat or timetable to get a bit fat...

Why am I doing this? Yes, i owe nobody any explanation for how i look or what i do, but common, there are a few exceptions wink
Yea, my parents are the only ones i owe an explanation to. I want to impress my parents, especially my day.. They have yabbed me so much, saying that i m too thin, they don't know where all the money i am making is going to grin

so i want to surprise them this December...
I actually don't stay with them at the moment, i stay on my own tongue

Foodlanders, please help out
Bro junk up with whatever u can lay ur hands/teeth on, take whey protein, exercise by hitting d gym n enogh rest...u definitely will amass some musvle/flesh. it goes like this:EAT, TRAIN, SLEEP AND REPEAT

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by femi4: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
join the afonjahs to eat amala and ewedu and you'll gain weight but be careful cos such tribal foods has side effects like intoxicating you to commit crime.
cc Godprotectigbos
Afonjahstinks
This nightmare will soon kill you....Alakori oni skoi skoi

6 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by AlphaT1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=eledalo post=50957314]

The pharmacist that sold that drug is something else. Mosegor Pizotifen is a drug to treat Migranes.
OP I beg of you, do not take the advice above. Just do a google search
Though it's a drug for migraine, it causes increased appetite and weight gain.... However, it's still a misuse.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by seizethaBae(f): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
ask your gf grin grin
femi4:
What is MP? Music Player?
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by honeyjoyce(f): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Take Beans and custard with lots of milk like thrice a week,u will thank me later cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
I used to have this thought before but I later realise that I would rather increase in weight naturally because all these drugs have side effect.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Dabss(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
the bad news is, you wont stop adding weight.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by kayDooo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
one of d side effects of dis drugs is weight gain, d drug is mainly used for worse headache. So pple plz don't use d drugs is not meant for normal person oooh.

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by kinibigdeal(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
ferhyntorlah:
Eating late at night leads to weight gain too.
shocked
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by amuijiji: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eat Akpu in the morning
Eba at noon
Pounded yam at night
Finally drink a 50cl bottle of Pepsi before bed.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
You can gain weight by eating more calories than you burn per day you can calculate how much calories you burn online.and also stop exercising and doing any stressful work and if you want to have that hulk like shape you need to start eating lots and lots of junk food but dnt come here to start looking for how to lose weight cos you got what youre looking for.shalom

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by SpicyMimi(f): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
I am slim too...but I love my body o! I'd never alter it for any thing biko. I have a very nice shape...I just need a Lil fresh, I'll wait upon the Lord for that.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by seizethaBae(f): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Well,not too expensive; N1,200 PER SATCHET(10 in a satchet),one will last you for 5days,and you have to use it for close to 3mths. You can do d calculation. Remember to buy good blood capsule (in addition to mosegor) and stock the whole house with foodstuffs. Finally,be ready to eat on the move(real food bro). grin

StupidYorubaFool:
how much is the mosegor and did it take long before your health showed up and does it have any side effects?

anticipating your soonest reply pls
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by toluine56(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
fineyemi:
Yeah!!! 1s a student of yabatech
I know u naw. Hollywood hostelite and u no slim reach me sef.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
iluvweed:
Smoke a very high grade LOUD(medical marijuana), for starters just 2 puffs is enough, chill for 20mins and see the natural wonders of God.... grin

Thank me later and pls don't abuse!.... wink
where Can I Get Loud To Buy N I Hrd It Is Expensive
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Fantastic2m(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by StupidYorubaFool: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:
Well,not too expensive; N1,200 PER SATCHET(10 in a satchet),one will last you for 5days,and you have to use it for close to 3mths. You can do d calculation. Remember to buy good blood capsule (in addition to mosegor) and stock the whole house with foodstuffs. Finally,be ready to eat on the move(real food bro). grin

for this recession era
ya I do pile up my store room with foods like carton of super pack and engage in white Rice and tomato stew diet.
but I used to take dexacorten and it made me chubby but it's side effects made me abandon it.

hmmm 1,200 per satchet will it add flesh to my dry sunken cheeks?
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by BIDOO(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
Men like it fatgrin, ain't that the reason you want to looks chubby?
But am exceptional i like them thiny so that i can Grab them do anything my brain command.
Obese is a no going any area.
Stop that medicine now before i press the button[b]HATRED[/b]
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by wadetaw202: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin

Pls be very careful about drugs. They overload and overwork the liver and can lead to liver cirrhosis, (liver disease, which can make the liver pack up). I'm sure you don't want that.

please, always keep in mind that ALL DRUGS ARE POISONS! They may seem to have initial benefits, but their long term toxic effects are never palatable.

You seem to love taking drugs sha shocked. You even take drug for MP? shocked. What happens to all the natural treatments for MP.

Abeg sis, kindly thread softly.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by fineyemi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2016
toluine56:
I know u naw. Hollywood hostelite and u no slim reach me sef.
lol!!! upload ur pics. make I see
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Festy4u(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
honeyjoyce:
Take Beans and custard with lots of milk like thrice a week,u will thank me later cheesy cheesy

Woo!.......she right here gat the remedy to your plight. I could remember back then in school, this meal keeps me looking chubby after each semester exams! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Made Cooks Food With The Rat He Caught (photos) / Boiled Yam And Nigerian Fish Sauce / What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.