Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:30 PM

God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo (59699 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Sibrah: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
SalomonKane:
Then tell me why these men of God crave wealth the way flies crave sh1t?

Don't you think something is missing? I mean, if God said that, then it will be very hard for Oyedepo and his likes to enter Heaven cos they're rich.
Ignorant

1 Like

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by VictorRomanov: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
This man and his bad mouth. He'll be claiming man of God. Nonsense.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by IVORY2009(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:
Believe me, you took this fom my mouth! grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by azezola(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Oledepo, oruko lonroni.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Themandator: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
Interesting! Questions for readers: Do you believe that God approved the fees? Do you believe the chronic mouth odor story? Why or why not?

What you believe or don't believe is of no consequence, either to him or his ministry. .... It is himself and his God ... Whatever God doesn't want he cancels .... They day you meet him is to give your life to God .
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by pressplay411(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
God approved or government approved? #dead #itisfinished #Nomorehopeformankind #Biggestscam #Startingmyownministry #comingsoon
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by EreluY(f): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
[size=18pt]The fact that this guy is successfully still playing on his gullible congregations' minds is an exemplification of the level of stupidity amongst Nigerian Christians.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by ZoneBslayer(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
I don't care about what oyedepo preaches in his congregation but I will NEVER criticize private school fees...Nigerians always want to eat their cakes and have it..tell most of them to come lecture in those schools for less or even for free and they will tell you that they have a family to provide for.. bloody hypocrites! your government rakes in money a hundred times more than these private schools and yet they owe teachers, go on strike and underfund their universities.. una no go hold them accountable....mcheww

4 Likes

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
I really have the intention to comment on this thread , but am afraid of mouth odour

2 Likes

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Ikpangi: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
........I no dey yan.Na man of GOD lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Stephandeswardt: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
This man should shut up....he is very annoying, pompous, and a greedy thief......
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by luminouz(m): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
eezeribe:
Lol...

Even my own blood brother who is a winners "pastor" also threatens with curses at the slightest criticism...

Now I know where he got it from...
Ur such a disgrace for this comment! U snitched on Ur own blood? shocked
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by DrayZee: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Some people are just too greedy. You want his school to become a charity foundation before you'll be happy with it.

2 Likes

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by DrayZee: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Look, whether this story is true or not, the truth of the matter is that most of you blindly criticize his schools without thinking how much it would cost him to even run them.

You will be surprised to find out that some of these church private universities do not make profit from their schools. You'll just be asking them to reduce it. So they reduce it to the point that dullards and people who are not serious with their education can attend and pull down the standards of their school.
Spend money and build school, then in the name of church members, you allow everything you struggled to build to be brought down to nothing.

They have scholarships for their church members and children, so those who are genuinely serious with their studies can get in.
Try to see things from their perspective,not just your own way all the time.

Do you even have any idea how much it would take to pay the salaries of the cleaners, window washers, teachers, maintenance officers, canteen workers, and security men in that school alone. And he doesn't owe them salaries,something our government has excelled in.

Even the electricity alone. I'm sure they receive almost 24 hours of electricity every single day, every day of the year which would power not only the hostels, but the entire school as well as it's equipments. You think he fetches fuel from a well? Or because he is a Pastor he can now convert water to fuel.

Not to talk of maintenance of all the equipments in that school.
He has decided to bring education to Nigeria which meets at least an average standard when compared with world class universities, and you people are complaining.
Your government has only succeeded in looting funds meant for your education, and some of you still defend them.

You would have also asked Cambridge, Harvard, MIT, and the likes to reduce their fees nah. Or because he is a Pastor, that gives you the right to pounce on him.

Be Considerate people, please.

3 Likes

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by ZoneBslayer(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
DrayZee:
Some people are just too greedy. You want his school to become a charity foundation before you'll be happy with it.
fret not...the dude derives orgasm in threads like this..pay his antics no heed.

1 Like

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by jonbellion(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
DrayZee:
Look, whether this story is true or not, the truth of the matter is that most of you blindly criticize his schools without thinking how much it would cost him to even run them.

You will be surprised to find out that some of these church private universities do not make profit from their schools. You'll just be asking them to reduce it. So they reduce it to the point that dullards and people who are not serious with their education can attend and pull down the standards of their school.
Spend money and build school, then in the name of church members, you allow everything you struggled to build to be brought down to nothing.

They have scholarships for their church members and children, so those who are genuinely serious with their studies can get in.
Try to see things from their perspective,not just your own way all the time.

Do you even have any idea how much it would take to pay the salaries of the cleaners, window washers, teachers, maintenance officers, canteen workers, and security men in that school alone. And he doesn't owe them salaries,something our government has excelled in.

Even the electricity alone. I'm sure they receive almost 24 hours of electricity every single day, every day of the year which would power not only the hostels, but the entire school as well as it's equipments. You think he fetches fuel from a well? Or because he is a Pastor he can now convert water to fuel.

Not to talk of maintenance of all the equipments in that school.
He has decided to bring education to Nigeria which meets at least an average standard when compared with world class universities, and you people are complaining.
Your government has only succeeded in looting funds meant for your education, and some of you still defend them.

You would have also asked Cambridge, Harvard, MIT, and the likes to reduce their fees nah. Or because he is a Pastor, that gives you the right to pounce on him.

Be Considerate people, please.
but most Harvard students are on scholarship.Harvard has basically made it so that anyone accepted to Harvard will be able to attend regardless of their financial situation. Any applicant who is accepted whose family earns less than 65,000 USD a year is automatically given a full need-based scholarship such that their families pays nothing out of pocket and they don't have to take out a student loan . This school isn't the case

6 Likes

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by DrayZee: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
but most Harvard students are on scholarship.Harvard has basically made it so that anyone accepted to Harvard will be able to attend regardless of their financial situation. Any applicant who is accepted whose family earns less than 65,000 USD a year is automatically given a full need-based scholarship such that their families pays nothing out of pocket and they don't have to take out a student loan . This school isn't the case
He gives his church members scholarships to his schools every year. What more do you want from him? To pack them all in there?

1 Like

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by buchibrand(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Why not start your own church, run it successfully, become as rich as Living Faith (Winners Chapel), start your own University of same standard with Covenant (you could call yours "Freedom" University) and take N15,000 as tuition to save yourself headache and heart attack. You have been criticising this man and other men of God since, yet they are waxing stronger while you are growing weaker.

You quote him In and Out of context, say even what he never dreamt of saying and all sort. Please help yourself before you go insane over a man God has blessed. Bad bele will only make you poor forever. No wonder the bible says that "the poor will not cease in the land".

1 Like

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Miles300: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lol , the God I know is not one that will make things expensive for his children serving him in truth and in spirit . He makes all things easy ... So his telling us that god told him make d school fees expensive that the ordinary member can't afford it ... It's easy to say we came up with the amount cos of cost and all of that , not using God to lie .. That's a big LIE .. God did not approve such!!
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by NairaMaster1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Maxymilliano:
Funny how they keep threatening people with GOD
wrath each time they are been exposed of their
greed and callousness .

They are not threatening people but those that support corrupt politicians but won't allow pastors breath. State government pay imam salary in the North and our wise Muslims are behind them but foolish Christians are always mindful of church money. Do they beg you for money? I love the Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by NairaMaster1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Topgainer:

I have a thread on this forum where I expressed my doubts and reservations on his kind of Christianity that thrives in threatening, intimidation and brandishing curses (Spell) on his followers to whip them into positions of endless seed sowing and collections. That is clearly a different kind of Jesus and a different Christianity from the one we know. It is end time already and we can't expect less

Anybody who has an independent mind will know for sure that God didn't command him to collect 500 thousand naira per head as school fees or
that anybody who disagrees with the school fees charged by way of criticism will be struck with mouth odour
Or perhaps be thrown into chambers of Hell, if his god still allowed him retain the Keys of Gate of Hell.

Sometimes, I wonder how the Oyedepo that wrote lovely Christian literatures years ago metamorphosed into what we see today.
When I look at things like this I tend to admit that Satan has powers and that God left him with enough powers of temptation , to actually take a pious man from the humble life of Jesus to a position where the person's mind is occupied with Businesses and cooperations to establish for profit among other things using Christianity as a Franchise, is no mean feat.
Are you afraid? How many Muslims abuse their leaders like you do?
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by ZoneBslayer(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
NairaMaster1:

They are not threatening people but those that support corrupt politicians but won't allow pastors breath. State government pay imam salary in the North and our wise Muslims are behind them but foolish Christians are always mindful of church money. Do they beg you for money? I love the Muslims.
kano government built and commissioned a mosque with taxpayer's monies nobody coughed..a church builds a university and all hell breaks loose..

1 Like

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by crown08(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Stemkay:

Many of u coming here to say rubbish, try n build a nursery school not even secondary school or university n give it out free before u come n start saying jargon.
HE USED POOR PEOPLE'S TITHES AND OFFERING TO BUILD THE SCHOOL AND U WANT HIM TO COLLECT FEES FROM THEM. WHAT KIND OF MAGA ARE U?
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Codes151(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Na wa o!! If I talk now they will say I said sth against man of God!!! Guy u don dey Bleep up o
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Codes151(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
EreluY:
[size=18pt]The fact that this guy is successfully still playing on his gullible congregations' minds is an exemplification of the level of stupidity amongst Nigerian Christians.[/size]
actually it's all about their hearts n their God individually!!! What your writing Pertains to those that throw all they have in a bit to please man unnecessarily
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by urahara(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
ikorodureporta:

Source: http://punchng.com/high-covenant-varsity-fees-stop-face-gods-wrath-oyedepo-tells-critics/

Religion.........

A tool used to control and force the masses to submission.

See how he uses the " wrath of god " phrase to force the masses to do his bidding

4 Likes

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
Interesting! Questions for readers: Do you believe that God approved the fees? Do you believe the chronic mouth odor story? Why or why not?

that is not even the main question. it should be why threaten people with God wrath when you are being criticised. nothing different from boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Annalise(f): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:

Of course not. As usual, it defies logic. There are far more pressing issues in the world happening right now that need God's approval. Why would God make school fees approval a global priority? There are children dying in the Syrian war and immigrants boats capsizing in the Mediterranean. There are deadly diseases like cancer that have no cure yet and God will now focus his attention on Covenant University school fees? The mouth odor story is even more ridiculous. Sounds like those folktales elders used to tell us those days. Oro rirun.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by ZoneBslayer(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
crown08:
HE USED POOR PEOPLE'S TITHES AND OFFERING TO BUILD THE SCHOOL AND U WANT HIM TO COLLECT FEES FROM THEM. WHAT KIND OF MAGA ARE U?
you're the maga..so na only poor people dey go church?? na people like you wey coin the degrading phrase "as poor as a church rat" who told you a church is a Haven of poverty? those Porsche cars you see on Sundays in the church na poor man dey drive them abi? again I am not speaking for oyedepo but I am speaking against the erroneous belief that only the poor are found in churches..wealthy men go to churches too!
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by bezimo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Gods servant has warned.The wise listens.Talk any how and receive spiritual discipline.
we in Winners chapel Worldwide are happy with the progress and advancement of the church on all fronts.
Sadducees and pharisee can voice their irrelevant opinion and criticise which is what they know how to do best.

God Bless Bishop oyedepo
God Bless Winners Chapel Worldwide
God Bless Nigeria
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
pressplay411:
God approved or government approved? #dead #itisfinished #Nomorehopeformankind #Biggestscam #Startingmyownministry #comingsoon

I sabi do account but no sabi preach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.