Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo (59782 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Synzu(m): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
The idiot Synzu who left a contract to campaign for miss Nairaland then turned out to be a serial beggar can't even afford to buy megabyte.

He begs and claims what he's not. The twisted self servicing baboon hates men who are better than his entire lineage.

Synzu the loser. The glorified plagiarist. Be damned and be free form the curse of senselessness.

Bastardo.

https://www.nairaland.com/3448382/husband-smells-panties-anytime-come/3#50802621
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2016
not even bothered about it but whats funny yo me is the statement God approves the fees!
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by true2god: 7:58am On Nov 06, 2016
Generalyemi:
afonja pastors
Who are the afonja pastors?
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Gkemz: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2016
What a misconception. I don't expect such comment from a real man of God ordained to serve people. Jesus Christ as a mark of humility washed the feet of his disciples contrary to what our pastors exhibit today whereby they take all glory to themselves, tax their congregation to the very last kobo in the name of doing it for God when in actual sense they are enriching themselves. If God had monetized the free breathe of life just like our pastors had monetized their messages and blessings, maybe many of us wouldn't have been opportune to live. Our pastors should borrow a leaf from Christ's life.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by divineappo(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2016
ikorodureporta:

Source: http://punchng.com/high-covenant-varsity-fees-stop-face-gods-wrath-oyedepo-tells-critics/
honestly speaking, pastor oyedepo is a thief, he is not a man of God

I cant believe he said God approved his school fees!
Haba ,oyedepo na scammer

1 Like

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by unmask: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2016
So what of those that criticise but already have mouth odour.....do they get double mouth odour?

Just thinking
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by CentaurXV(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Bandeco:

Utter twattle.. This is the most idiotic comment I have seen for a very long time. Absolute gibberish from a sheep coming home to bleat

Excuse me, what are you?undecided
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Obipat(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

I was in Pre-Shilo service this morning. The wrath of God was never mentioned once. He didnt even warn any Critic. chai lairs everywhere.

what will you gain by telling these kind of lies?
oledepo's zombie spotted
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by phada2006: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2016
He is also a human and might fall into sin like me. but the truth is that he is answerable to GOD not you, your concerned should be how to fashion a life pat that would lead you to heaven
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by shotster50(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2016
The day Nigerians realise that so called men of god the cherish are nothing but thieving, greedy , grasping, egomaniac charlatans will be the day of revolution.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Peacefullove: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
saintmark88:

Mayb u were sleeping or talking to d opposite sex wen he said tht and u missed it... Punch cnt fabricate stories

Lol
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by ayolanrewaju(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh please cry! I've long since criticised the abhorent school fees of Covenant University and my breath is still fresh.

So? The Bishop should shut tha fuck_ up and collect tithes and continue deceiving the foolish ones.
Watch your utterance, He is God's anointed, don't
say what will end u in regrets.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by SalomonKane: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
ayolanrewaju:

Watch your utterance, He is God's anointed, don't
say what will end u in regrets.
Abeg make I hear word.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Peacefullove: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

Have you even tried finding out the truth before you begin the blacklisting? He never said any of that. i was in church. Well let liars continue, they never prosper.

Punch lied ?

But he said God approve the school Fees (which the masses who attend his church can't afford ) ? Yes or No
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by analice107: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Peacefullove:

Punch lied ?

But he said God approve the school Fees (which the masses who attend his church can't afford ) ? Yes or No

He didn't say that. My God, what do u stand to gain from lying like this? Anyways, Goodluck. whatsoever a man sows he shall reap.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by analice107: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
Obipat:
oledepo's zombie spotted
So you'd choose to believe unfounded lies? No worries, You shall grow up, God shall prosper you, and men shall tell damning lies against you. May you do well to enjoy it. Seeds are bound to bear fruits someday.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by analice107: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
ever811:
oga go seat down abeg....its your type that keeping this people in business..
Lol. So i shd join u and lie?
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Peacefullove: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
analice107:

He didn't say that. My God, what do u stand to gain from lying like this? Anyways, Goodluck. whatsoever a man sows he shall reap.

you are too emotional !! be rational for Once , I was asking a question and I expect you to answer just to verify.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Debaw(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
No body asked you to go to covenant if you don't have the money. And let me tell all ye blasphemers that you should be very careful with the way you try to criticize any Man of God. Whether any is fake or not, it is not for you to judge. Ask yourself if you are truly going to make heaven and not been busy criticizing any preacher. Mind your business !!! Christianity is your personal race which dosnt affect your preacher.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by ayolanrewaju(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Topgainer:

I have a thread on this forum where I expressed my doubts and reservations on his kind of Christianity that thrives in threatening, intimidation and brandishing curses (Spell) on his followers to whip them into positions of endless seed sowing and collections. That is clearly a different kind of Jesus and a different Christianity from the one we know. It is end time already and we can't expect less

Anybody who has an independent mind will know for sure that God didn't command him to collect 500 thousand naira per head as school fees or
that anybody who disagrees with the school fees charged by way of criticism will be struck with mouth odour
Or perhaps be thrown into chambers of Hell, if his god still allowed him retain the Keys of Gate of Hell.

Sometimes, I wonder how the Oyedepo that wrote lovely Christian literatures years ago metamorphosed into what we see today.
When I look at things like this I tend to admit that Satan has powers and that God left him with enough powers of temptation , to actually take a pious man from the humble life of Jesus to a position where the person's mind is occupied with Businesses and cooperations to establish for profit among other things using Christianity as a Franchise, is no mean feat.
Why not live this man alone, and face your life. Please get busy with your life.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Debaw(m): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
No body asked you to go to covenant if you don't have the money. And let me tell all ye blasphemers that you should be very careful with the way you try to criticize any Man of God. Whether any is fake or not, it is not for you to judge. Ask yourself if you are truly going to make heaven and not been busy criticizing any preacher. Mind your business !!! Christianity is your personal race which dosnt affect your preacher.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by phada2006: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
your concern should be how to give your life to christ
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by apatheticme(f): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by analice107: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
saintmark88:

Then u must have been talking with d opposite sex n u lost track of wht was going on
Are you telling us what you do in church?
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by analice107: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
but u were quick to criticise some state govt that built universities with high tuition fees because they built universities with tax payers' money....whas d different btw those ones and winners that built a university with tithe payers' money??

Fyi,i wont even to to dat demonic school
Pls post where i criticised state owned universities.

lol, this guy. no be your type dey go there. find your level.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by analice107: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
Peacefullove:

you are too emotional !! be rational for Once , I was asking a question and I expect you to answer just to verify.
Am human so shd be emotional. I said he didn't say that. And am done talking about this matter.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Debaw(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
I will repeat this again
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by analice107: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Peacefullove:

Ask Ikorudureporter to post u a video of the service. Its on tape.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Topgainer: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
ayolanrewaju:

Why not live this man alone, and face your life. Please get busy with your life.
Looool
Why not leave me alone and face the man you are worshipping, and his version of Christianity, which like I said, I have my reservations.
Please get busy managing a branch of the Enterprise.
Keep threatening, intimidating, cursing and assaulting (slapping) people using the name of God
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Roy52793: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Origin(f): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
The day you know God as God and man as man is the day you will have peace of mind.

Someone will be talking to you anyhow over your own money.
Anyway it cannot concern me as my money no join.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Last Days Prophets, funny enough I don't call anybody man of God, because only God knows his real men. Plz tell your oyedipo that the God of Abraham, jacob and david is not man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / It's So Hard Practising Envagelism As A Single Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.