Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) (13685 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / I Feel Sooo Beautiful, I Can't Believe He Did This / Im Somalian: I Know: Thanks Alot: Hey, Our Women Are Beautiful Cant Help It . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by Najapwinez: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
i;ve been with this guy for like 8 months, his soo perfect, looks money everything!
his family don;t like me since im not somalian. its very hard for somalians to marry outside his country he told me.
His mother likes me since we both black but his dad wont let him be with me.
what shall i do

i have been with naja boys, jamaican boys even white guys but this is the first time i have felt a connection like this.
i think this is the one but don;t know what im gonna do cry
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by wisecutie: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2009
You better dont mess yourself up.Marry from home.I have heard seen and [s]married been with[/s] people who married outside naija especially from Africa, infact somalia.Ask him to tell you the truth.Its so painful he slept with you this long and didnt tell you.Why?I have given my piece.Decide for yourself.Somalia? lipsrsealed
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by touchmeder: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2009
Ask him to tell you the truth.Its so painful he slept with you this long and didnt tell you.Why?I have given my piece.

u need to enlighten us what is the truth. what do you mean?
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by 190: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
abeg let us hear word
which one is somalia

that WAR TORN COUNTRY EVEN NIGER REPUBLIC BETTER PASS AM~
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by posakosa(m): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
Fast and Pray
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by omar22(m): 1:40am On Oct 30, 2009
Theirs a reason why their girls in England love Nigerian men sooooooooooo much, all of a sudden you fell for one of their men, good luck!!

Are you familiar with the phrase "honour killing"?

Thats if the family doesnt approve with a marriage that still went ahead!!!!
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by r231(m): 2:55am On Oct 30, 2009
omar22:

Theirs a reason why their girls in England love Nigerian men sooooooooooo much, all of a sudden you fell for one of their men, good luck!!

Thats if the family doesnt approve with a marriage that still went ahead!!!!

4real?
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 30, 2009
nigerian men seem to be the universal kool aid and panadol for all feminine headaches.

alabukun.
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 30, 2009
Lol, alabukun. grin grin grin grin

All other Africans are hotter than Nigerian men. grin grin grin grin
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by sjeezy8: 4:43am On Oct 30, 2009
yehhh since when did Somalian guys becomes soo hot?

lol
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 30, 2009
Since Naija men never became fine.

But seriously though, why?
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by sjeezy8: 4:52am On Oct 30, 2009
maybe since FL began carrying weight fo arm
Floridas number 1 line backer
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 30, 2009
Your attempt at a joke failed.
But I commend you for trying
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by sjeezy8: 4:54am On Oct 30, 2009
sharrap no be joke real talk
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by chic2pimp(m): 4:56am On Oct 30, 2009
stillwater:

And naija women are fine abi? undecided Okay ooo.

Najapwinez:

i;ve been with this guy for like 8 months, his soo perfect, looks money everything!
his family don;t like me since im not somalian. its very hard for somalians to marry outside his country he told me.
His mother likes me since we both black but his dad wont let him be with me.
what shall i do

i have been with naja boys, jamaican boys even white guys but this is the first time i have felt a connection like this.
No mind the papa jare. Nah jealousy dey worry am. Just give him time,he'll come around wink
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

sharrap no be joke real talk
Ok, still stale
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by sjeezy8: 5:01am On Oct 30, 2009
Najapwinez:

shocked shocked shocked lmfao youve been with alot of guys im sure you know exactly what to do lol
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:17am On Oct 30, 2009
maybe you should take omar22's advice
run for your life!!
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by missSexy: 5:34am On Oct 30, 2009
so what would b the difference between dating a somalian and a muslim nigerian
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by Pharoh: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2009
missSexy:

so what would b the difference between dating a somalian and a muslim nigerian

The difference is that there is only option involved in dating a Somali an muslim which someone has already pointed above but for a Nigerian Muslim grin

There are two things involved  grin it's either you date a southern Nigerian Muslim or a northern Nigerian Muslim. grin

If you date a southern Muslim you are safe but if you date a northern Muslim then there are two things involved  grin

Make i stop here now smiley

stillwater:

grin grin grin Still we are the most sought after black guys in the world  tongue
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by danfido(m): 6:21am On Oct 30, 2009
Sometimes, it beats me how stereotypes develop. Just this guy, and then you conclude they are ALL so hot or whateva. No beef pls, but it doesn't just add up. Deal with him as an individual and not a type in the pack. Whether Somalian, Nigerian or English, the guys are who they are. As for the issue at hand, why not work it through his mum, since you've got a friend in her. It might just take some time, but dear, it ain't impossible. All the best.
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 31, 2009
Pharoh:

grin grin grin Still we are the most sought after black guys in the world  tongue

I'm lost. Sought after in what? In terms of 419? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by OgidiBoy(m): 3:02am On Oct 31, 2009
All the somalian guys I know drive cabs why
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by wisecutie: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2009
@Poster
I dont think anyone has as much truth as your so-called somalian bf.I know the truth but he will tell better.BE CAREFUL with your life.Why do girls just date anything just because he is nice,caring,bla bla bla?Nigerian girls sha!
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by sylve11: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2009
tpia.:

nigerian men seem to be the universal kool aid and panadol for all feminine headaches.

alabukun.

grin cool
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by Pharoh: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2009
stillwater:

I'm lost. Sought after in what? In terms of 419? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

grin I did not say a yes to that question grin

You know with that we became number one in everything and that poster is hating out of her frustration in landing a real 19 Guy  wink grin

Was your room pimped by $19 Ltd cheesy tongue
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by yme1(f): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2009
do what your heart tells you to do
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by martin1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2009
forget d east . . .i don't want 2 talk too much.
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by mevisbleek: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2009
@najapwinez, na wah, i have never seen a fine somalian guy, naija guys are better even somalian girls are fine but they look like owl.
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ poster
run for your life!
you better hope he isnt a mama's boy.
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by whiteroses(f): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
err wrong title, anyway if you think hes the one just stay with him and 4get what his mom thinks at the end of the day its the guy you loving whu cares if his mom dont like yuu or not as long as she dint abuse you just chill
Re: Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma) by Xoriyo(f): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2009
God, isn't funny how people love to generalize about about a whole nation and it's people and then they turn around and protest when the generalizations are aimed at THEM.

Somalis do not practice honor killings, It's not necessary a Muslim thing. Hindus do it, Sikhs do it. It's most common in the Indian subcontinent and it's cultures

Yes, some parts of Somalia and in particular the south of Somalia are not doing well, but the rest of Somalia is doing good in the circumstances.
And war is something that most societies go through and it it's simply our turn and Insh'Allah we will overcome it. You would think by the disdainful note of some of the posters that the war in Somalia and the power struggle is something new in this peaceful continent of ours undecided.

Also, for those who mock Somalis for the state that Somalia is in, tell me, why are Nigerians running from Nigeria although Nigeria is not at war? Why is there so much corruption in Nigeria? Why are the crime statistics in Nigeria so high? I can go on and on with the ills that face Nigeria but I have my own country to think about.
My advice for them would be to look at their own backyard. Nigeria and Nigerians have their own problems to deal with before they can mock or look down on others.

And to najabwinez, some parents, regardless of nationality struggle, with their child marrying into a different culture. However, I'm sure that if you both stay strong they will give in. I wish you the best of luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? / Do You Want To Marry A Rich Man? Think Again. / Discussing Your Relationship With Third Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.