Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) (53571 Views)

Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
rotimage:

REALLY ?

Really!
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by joenor(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Are you serious, I don't know of his last message... is it on youtube or something?
naijadeyhia:

'
My brother we still miss him till today. I remember one of his last messages in Benin before he died, "THE BENEFIT OF DEATH"

He poured out his heart in that message but nobody knew that would be his last. His last words before he slept in the Lord was when he asked the question "Is it possible for a man to be on earth and in heaven at the same time"?

Papa is missed big time bro.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jide219(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
franugo:

revival to edo state? Funny how edo hasn't changed one bit, still a shithole like most nigerian states...na 4 edo some sharp guy remove my lil sis new phone from inside her back pack

how did he deliver u?
m talking about spiritual deliverance
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by franugo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
jide219:
m talking about spiritual deliverance

u said n i quote 'revival to EDO state',..tell us how exactly he did so.

Secondly, what were u delivered from? Hope its not sth like masturbation u dey call deliverance
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Seun(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Would telling you the "full story" suddenly make it a physical experience for you or turn you into the doctor or his family? I said clearly that stories are not what you should be looking for.
So you won't tell us the story? Not even to glorify God? Are you afraid that we'll be able to debunk your story without any physical stress?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Gift101(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seenyo:
A close friend lost his mother at bonke's crusade! He could not raise her.

His mother must be a witch.

I've witnessed when a pastor told a lady(a first timer) that her mother is using their destiny to enrich herself. He told her that whatever she and her sisters want, they'll get it from their mother because they can't survive on their own, they have no money, and they depend on their mother for surviver. The lady confirmed it that it is true, but she doubt the idea that her mother is the witch behind their unsuccessfulness. The pastor told her that her elder sister has been finding it hard to give birth since she's been having miracarriage for about six years. The lady confirmed that it is true; then the pastor told her mother is the one that is using her elder sister's children to enrich herself. The lady doubt the saying of the pastor because she so much believed in her mother. Then the pastor told the lady that "right now your elder sister is about to put to...
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by wealthyhenry(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
He spent hours searching for dead people yet no one directed him to a mortuary which would've had lots of medically-certified dead people.
Bro. u err cos you know neither the scriptures nor the power of God...
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Gift101(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
"... birth because the pregnancy is already nine months old". The lady confirmed that it was true. Then the pastor told her that God said he should tell her to choose between her sister's baby life and her mother's life who should live. She said "well i don't really know who to choose because both are precious to me but, my elder sister has suffered alot because of childlessness and i will really like her to have children of her own in order to bring happiness to her marriage". Then the pastor said "as you've choosen, so shall it be in Jesus name" the congregation shouted "Amen". To the lady it was asif nothing was going to happen because she doesn't believe that her mother was a witch and that her mother will trap them from being successful in order for her to be rich. Few hours before the closing of the Al-night, she received a call, behold she started crying and shouting "Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!!" which attracted the crowd. Then the workers began to ask her why she was shouting and what happened; she...
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
PDBonline:
Do you know why you believed that article? Because you want to. Suddenly, an anti-church website became a credible source of information about church to you, while news media and actual video recording is not true.
Many of you atheists or anti-miracle people are just too dishonest to yourselves and you think everyone is as dishonest as you are.

If a normal human being hear about miraculous healing of sicknesses- healing is a positive event- what normal people who never thought that could happen will do is find out what it takes to experience that. People blinded by dishonesty and pride, unwilling to believe the truth will start giving their criteria of what should be the way for miracles should happen e.g. "Why didn't Reinhard Bonke raise the people who died in his crusade. His he God? If God used him or others to raise one person that has a relative who dares to believe in Him, how is what happened to others supposed to Reinhard Bonke's responsibility?

The most foolish set of people I have seen are those who insist there is no God yet they only have theories and propositions- no proofs- of how everything began. And they are never ready to accept any evidence from other people's point of view. If it is not what they believe an evidence should look like, it is not an evidence although they were not there when everything began. Very foolish way to live.
Hello there,

I thank you for your analysis. However, I do not engage a debate with someone with preconceived ideas about who I am, and what he thinks I believe -or do not believe.

Have a great day.

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by CashVessel(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
Archbishop Benson Idahosa was one of the most widely respected men of God in the country. He pioneered the flamboyant, screaming style of prosperity preaching that's practiced effectively by Bishop David Oyedepo and many other faith preachers today.

Decades ago, Benspeak at his church, the Orlando Christian Center in the US. During the message, Archbishop Idahosa described how he raised the dead as a young evangelist after his pastor said, "I've never done it, but you can do it". He claimed to have raised 8 people from the dead including two accounts that he described eloquently and convincingly during the sermon. Jump to the 14m mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO7475LJ1zM?t=14m Do you believe him? Why or why not?

The question stipid sha... Seems you are a youngster who was born recently. Next time Think before asking. Your question should be thus: "Did it really happen?" NOT "do we believe it'. The truth if you must know is it happened in Benin City and i dont just believe it, but I know it.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Gift101(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
... that one of her mother's house servants just called her and told her that her mother is dead; immediately after she said that, her phone rang, then she answered the call, it was her sister's number, but she was hearing the voice of her sister's husband. She told him that she has already gotten the news, that right now she doesn't know what to do. Then the man said to her "how come you already know already know that your elder sister just gave birth to a Boy. Immediately she heard that she began shouting "Thank you Jesus!!!", she began praising God and the congregation began to rejoice with her.
Since then, things began to work well for her and the rest of her simblings.

It was like a dream to her, but after then she began to come closer to God and began to serve him in spirit and in truth.

Believe in God and you'll overcome all your troubles and hardship in life. GLORY BE TO GOD
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by PDBonline: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
LoJ:

Hello there,

I thank you for your analysis. However, I do not engage a debate with someone with preconceived ideas about who I am, and what he thinks I believe -or do not believe.

Have a great day.

Greetings.
Majority of my statement is not to you as a person otherwise I will direct it to you and use personal pronouns. I expressed a complete thought in one place rather than open another reply.

I also did not intend a debate with you.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
PDBonline:

Majority of my statement is not to you as a person otherwise I will direct it to you and use personal pronouns. I expressed a complete thought in one place rather than open another reply.

I also did not intend a debate with you.

"The most foolish set of people I have seen are those who insist there is no God yet they only have theories and propositions- no proofs- of how everything began. And they are never ready to accept any evidence from other people's point of view. If it is not what they believe an evidence should look like, it is not an evidence although they were not there when everything began. Very foolish way to live."

How exactly do you think everything began, tell us in detail please and show us your wiseness
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by PDBonline: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
LightandDarkness:

"The most foolish set of people I have seen are those who insist there is no God yet they only have theories and propositions- no proofs- of how everything began. And they are never ready to accept any evidence from other people's point of view. If it is not what they believe an evidence should look like, it is not an evidence although they were not there when everything began. Very foolish way to live."

How exactly do you think everything began, tell us in detail please and show us your wiseness

Maybe those emphasis will help you understand my point. I know the use of "the most foolish" could spark emotions which clouds reasoning. That wasn't my intention.

What I have said simply put is that it is foolishness to insist that God doesn't exist without proof, yet refusing to accept any evidence as true because they don't match what you think God should be or His evidence should be. If you already know, why bother anyone.

If you already have a preconceived idea of how God is supposed to be when you claim He doesn't exist and you also have a preconceived idea of what the evidence of his existence is, then you are actually saying that you believe God exists- just not the one that has been presented to you but the idea in your own mind.

By the w
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
PDBonline:

Maybe those emphasis will help you understand my point. I know the use of "the most foolish" could spark emotions which clouds reasoning. That wasn't my intention.

What I have said simply put is that it is foolishness to insist that God doesn't exist without proof, yet refusing to accept any evidence as true because they don't match what you think God should be or His evidence should be. If you already know, why bother anyone.

If you already have a preconceived idea of how God is supposed to be when you claim He doesn't exist and you also have a preconceived idea of what the evidence of his existence is, then you are actually saying that you believe God exists- just not the one that has been presented to you but the idea in your own mind.

By the w

Isn't also foolishness to accept that a god infact exists without any proof? By the W my reasoning is not clouded.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by aalangel(f): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:
Archbishop Benson Idahosa was one of the most widely respected men of God in the country. He pioneered the flamboyant, screaming style of prosperity preaching that's practiced effectively by Bishop David Oyedepo and many other faith preachers today.

Decades ago, Benny Hinn invited him to speak at his church, the Orlando Christian Center in the US. During the message, Archbishop Idahosa described how he raised the dead as a young evangelist after his pastor said, "I've never done it, but you can do it". He claimed to have raised 8 people from the dead including two accounts that he described eloquently and convincingly during the sermon. Jump to the 14m mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO7475LJ1zM?t=14m Do you believe him? Why or why not?

Boring Seun is at it again. You will preach Jesus one day, just like Saul/Paul.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by raphieMontella: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lennycool:

You need a lesson in science seriously. Your ignorance is appalling. You can see Venus in the night sky with your ordinary eyes, even the Egyptians and Greeks noticed it. You can see almost every planet with the aid of a simple telescope. So we have verifiable evidence. Not to mention satellite imagery from space.
It is not faith
you should know...some persons have no iota of reasoning...

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by PDBonline: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Isn't also foolishness to accept that a god infact exists without any proof? By the W my reasoning is not clouded.
The proof is everywhere- including your existence and the complex DESIGN observed all through nature and the existence of laws/principles and systems. That someone doesn't accept proofs as proofs doesn't negate the existence of proofs. Which is exactly my previous point.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by oake(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gift101:
... that one of her mother's house servants just called her and told her that her mother is dead; immediately after she said that, her phone rang, then she answered the call, it was her sister's number, but she was hearing the voice of her sister's husband. She told him that she has already gotten the news, that right now she doesn't know what to do. Then the man said to her "how come you already know already know that your elder sister just gave birth to a Boy. Immediately she heard that she began shouting "Thank you Jesus!!!", she began praising God and the congregation began to rejoice with her.
Since then, things began to work well for her and the rest of her simblings.

It was like a dream to her, but after then she began to come closer to God and began to serve him in spirit and in truth.

Believe in God and you'll overcome all your troubles and hardship in life. GLORY BE TO GOD

Abeg. Na wetin be the name of this nollywood drama?
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
PDBonline:

The proof is everywhere- including your existence and the complex DESIGN observed all through nature and the existence of laws/principles and systems. That someone doesn't accept proofs as proofs doesn't negate the existence of proofs. Which is exactly my previous point.

And your belief that our existence suggests a creator doesn't make it valid, neither does perceived complexity. I guess simply agree to disagree.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by PDBonline: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seun:

So you won't tell us the story? Not even to glorify God? Are you afraid that we'll be able to debunk your story without any physical stress?
You can debunk ANY story without physical stress... in your worldview.

Suddenly you now believe in storytelling ahead of evidence! Painfully, you are already thinking you will debunk it.
All atheists not open to knowledge are unscientific in their approach and the very fact that you already believe there is no God on the basis of not having the capacity to find Him yourself is already unscientific.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by PDBonline: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
LightandDarkness:

And your belief that our existence suggests a creator doesn't make it valid, neither does perceived complexity. I guess simply agree to disagree.
Is there a proof in nature that something ever comes from nothing? Any proof that functional designs suddenly exist without intelligence?

By the way, if the complexities of nature are only my perception like u suggested, how come people get nobel prizes in science for such discoveries. It's real complexity resulting in simple functions dear. That tells anyone there is intelligence behind existence and coexistence or systems like ecosystem
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Gift101(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
oake:

Abeg. Na wetin be the name of this nollywood drama?
It's called Reality.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Capital NO! She's one of the most righteous soul i ever met & a prayer warrior for that matter!...now, let's even assume she's one, does God want the death of a witch or her repentance?....kiss the truth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by natedalo: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
For those looking for proof of miracles let them know that spiritual things are spiritually discerned and that without faith it is impossible to please God. This means God does not allow physical evidence for miracles because it would no longer be faith and you would have tested God.

I admonish all people who doubt the power of God to read the bible to understand how God works. When the pharisees asked for a sign jesus refused to give them because they wanted to test God and did not have faith. God still works today but never in the lives of people without faith.

Now we can get faith and see the power of God in our lives by studying the bible because it says faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. When you study the word of God and develop faith then you'll see the power of God in your life.

Once again i admonish all who doubt to read the word of God to know the true nature of God.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by notoriousbabe: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bullshiiiiiit. Why him no wake himself or parents? Oniro osi
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by natedalo: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
I admonish all christains who get into arguments with people who do not believe in the power of God to follow 1 peter 2:23 that says when they hurled their insults at him he did not retaliate, when he suffered he made no threats instead he entrusted himself to him who judges justly.

This is the only way we can share the message of the kingdom successfully. Remember the devil is the author of strife.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
PDBonline:

Is there a proof in nature that something ever comes from nothing? Any proof that functional designs suddenly exist without intelligence?

By the way, if the complexities of nature are only my perception like u suggested, how come people get nobel prizes in science for such discoveries. It's real complexity resulting in simple functions dear. That tells anyone there is intelligence behind existence and coexistence or systems like ecosystem

First off in reality there is no such thing as nothing, nothing always leads to something. The big bang theory doesnt suggest something came from nothing, thats a misconception.

Yes designs can exist without intelligence, look at the Grand canyon. Its a geological feature produced by a combination of natural events, it can be considered as complex but yet has no creator. Similarly planets and stars CAN exist without being created.

Having ecosystems with order doesnt suggest a creator. Ecosystems contain species which interact with each other and find their places and roles nothing more to it than that. Nobel prizes in science are won for discoveries that revolutionize their relevant field, has nothing to do with the complexity of the discovery.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gift101:

His mother must be a witch.

I've witnessed when a pastor told a lady(a first timer) that her mother is using their destiny to enrich herself. He told her that whatever she and her sisters want, they'll get it from their mother because they can't survive on their own, they have no money, and they depend on their mother for surviver. The lady confirmed it that it is true, but she doubt the idea that her mother is the witch behind their unsuccessfulness. The pastor told her that her elder sister has been finding it hard to give birth since she's been having miracarriage for about six years. The lady confirmed that it is true; then the pastor told her mother is the one that is using her elder sister's children to enrich herself. The lady doubt the saying of the pastor because she so much believed in her mother. Then the pastor told the lady that "right now your elder sister is about to put to...

Very sensitive of you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / Do Money Rituals Actually Work? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.