Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Need For Reform In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Need For Reform In Islam (577 Views)

Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya / Palm Wine In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Need For Reform In Islam by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Terrorism is caused by perceived economic, political, social injustice /discrimination and religious indoctrination.
The govt shud take measures to educate it populace lik the step the previous govt took, by incorporating almajiri system of edu with western type, and making std of living favourable to its citizens, rather than pushing them to the walls, which will trigger them to resort to crimes and other social vices.
Islam shud reform some of their teachings about Jihad, they shud win soul based on the five pillars of Islam, (5x prayer,pilgrimage, salat, zakat, And declaring that it z only Allah that z d true God), bc being a Mujahid, killing others in the name that u re fighting for God, or fighting for a reward of whatsoever is arrant nonsense, Allah is a Supreme being, don't fight on his behalf, He hv angels of war if there is a need for battle, Moslems re always quick to say Boko Harams re not Moslems but who re they? pagans? Christians? or Hindus? They are following the hadiths and the Quran, and the prophet is their role model, when they say Islam is a religion of peace, it prompts me to ask why are there so many wars/terrorism in Middle East, the home of Islam, probably supposed to be the home of peace.
I am not trying to slight d prophet of Islam or their secret book, but they should reform the part of the Quran and Hadiths that makes it difficult for them to live at peace with one another(sunni, shia, qudriyya, tijaniyya ,etc) and also with others(xtians, Hindus, pagans).For what happened with Sunnis and the Shiites is nothing but politics on who to take over from the prophet after his death, the cousin,Ali, also was a son~inlaw to the prophet and Abubakar, a close associate, same happened in Xtianity when Rome claimed superiority and ownership of the Christian church, that triggered others to protest and finally broke away and they are now called Protestants and they still live in peace despite the differences in their ideologies and doctrines. Even in Christianity, some of the Old Testament laws re like Sharia law, but Christ deemed it imperfect and came up with the New Testament.
God z not rigid, he can change his mind if u plead with him, same way Moses (Musa) pleaded with Him on behalf of the Hebrews when they(hebrews) angered Him (God) when they were coming out of Egypt.
Even ur five x prayer was previously about 70 ~50 or so b4 it was reduced to the current 5x.
I yearn for a world free of religious sentiments, where one will be allowed to follow his/her conscious /conscience as far as it does not interfere with the civil rights of others.
Thanks for ur understanding.
Re: The Need For Reform In Islam by sheffyUTD(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
You jumped fence to Islam section and you are not.

First, Islam needs no reform Mr oga, it is individuals that should check their self. . . . Today I have perfected your religion . . . says Allah. And Prophet Muhammed (SAW) said, there shall be three sets of Muslims towards the end, first, those with lackluster attitudes to their religion, second, those upholding the virtue of true Muslims and lastly, those with excesses. It is Islam of 'yesteryears' and it will be the religion of all times.

Second, your assertions on the issue of Middle East shows you a bad student of history. It is not bad to learn on history, international relation, politics and economy of the region. It will help you a lot.

Third, you goofed by alluring the attraction of terrorism to foundation laid by Prophet, Quran and Hadith, that is pure blasphemy. Saying Muslims can not, is not and couldn't live in peace shows you are only relying on common sense of events around and conjecture.

You also said Jesus came up with New Testament because the laws in Old Testament were imperfect. Kai, who taught you that

No matter what your intentions are, you obviously do not understand the religion. Stop living on perception and media world, seek knowledge for your ignorance.
Re: The Need For Reform In Islam by sheffyUTD(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
You want to understand politics of Middle East and Arab World Start here
https://www.nairaland.com/3448620/us-elections-wikileaks-founder-julian
Re: The Need For Reform In Islam by najib632(m): 5:49am On Nov 22, 2016
zeribe4real:
Terrorism is caused by perceived economic, political, social injustice /discrimination and religious indoctrination.
The govt shud take measures to educate it populace lik the step the previous govt took, by incorporating almajiri system of edu with western type, and making std of living favourable to its citizens, rather than pushing them to the walls, which will trigger them to resort to crimes and other social vices.
Islam shud reform some of their teachings about Jihad, they shud win soul based on the five pillars of Islam, (5x prayer,pilgrimage, salat, zakat, And declaring that it z only Allah that z d true God), bc being a Mujahid, killing others in the name that u re fighting for God, or fighting for a reward of whatsoever is arrant nonsense, Allah is a Supreme being, don't fight on his behalf, He hv angels of war if there is a need for battle, Moslems re always quick to say Boko Harams re not Moslems but who re they? pagans? Christians? or Hindus? They are following the hadiths and the Quran, and the prophet is their role model, when they say Islam is a religion of peace, it prompts me to ask why are there so many wars/terrorism in Middle East, the home of Islam, probably supposed to be the home of peace.
I am not trying to slight d prophet of Islam or their secret book, but they should reform the part of the Quran and Hadiths that makes it difficult for them to live at peace with one another(sunni, shia, qudriyya, tijaniyya ,etc) and also with others(xtians, Hindus, pagans).For what happened with Sunnis and the Shiites is nothing but politics on who to take over from the prophet after his death, the cousin,Ali, also was a son~inlaw to the prophet and Abubakar, a close associate, same happened in Xtianity when Rome claimed superiority and ownership of the Christian church, that triggered others to protest and finally broke away and they are now called Protestants and they still live in peace despite the differences in their ideologies and doctrines. Even in Christianity, some of the Old Testament laws re like Sharia law, but Christ deemed it imperfect and came up with the New Testament.
God z not rigid, he can change his mind if u plead with him, same way Moses (Musa) pleaded with Him on behalf of the Hebrews when they(hebrews) angered Him (God) when they were coming out of Egypt.
Even ur five x prayer was previously about 70 ~50 or so b4 it was reduced to the current 5x.
I yearn for a world free of religious sentiments, where one will be allowed to follow his/her conscious /conscience as far as it does not interfere with the civil rights of others.
Thanks for ur understanding.
Don't think because terrorist read Arabic texts means they're reciting Qur'an if Islam teaches violence i swear no body will be on the planet except muslims... Are trying to tell me that human that believe in God cannot deal with humans that rebel against him? it seams you don't understand what jihad means den let me use crusade instead since you'll understand better
Re: The Need For Reform In Islam by quickly: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
najib632:
Don't think because terrorist read Arabic texts means they're reciting Qur'an if Islam teaches violence i swear no body will be on the planet except muslims... Are trying to tell me that human that believe in God cannot deal with humans that rebel against him? it seams you don't understand what jihad means den let me use crusade instead since you'll understand better

Stop lying .. terrorists get there inspiration from Quran and Islam has itself to blame. look at what is going on in the North of Nigeria. That region export beggers and suicide bombers.

And also make no mistake only Russia can destroy the whole islam with one Nuclear bomb centered in Saudi Arabia, kabba. The whole of middle east will vanish in an hour

1 Like

Re: The Need For Reform In Islam by najib632(m): 1:44am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=quickly post=51271325]

Stop lying .. terrorists get there inspiration from Quran and Islam has itself to blame. look at what is going on in the North of Nigeria. That region export beggers and suicide bombers.

And also make no mistake only Russia can destroy the whole islam with one Nuclear bomb centered in Saudi Arabia, kabba. The whole of middle east will vanish in an hour [/quote ]Why was there no terrorism until the Mujahideen that were sponsored by the USA had defeated the soviets? why did US betray their own creation I bet you don't even know this probably you'll say it's a lie. Your masters the satanists and free masons know that a threat to even destroy the kaaba will lead to their demise. And it seems like you argue to win not to learn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Muslim Go Back To Their Old Ways Immediately After D Ramadan Fast. / MCAN Enugu / Historical Discrepancies From The "All-knowing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.