Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience (10938 Views)

Make Money With Me2u Donations / Me2u.online Has Crashed / Me2u.online The Best Platform For Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by amila20042001: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
She provided help of one hundred thousand naira to someone on 26th of oct 2016,when she wanted to upload d receipt she found that she has been matched again to pay d same woman the sum of N4,000. Now she couldn't upload d N100,000 which she paid earlier and now nothing is showing on her dashboard. She is due to get help because she is on 15days plan. she signed up on the 19th of October 2016. Now admin/support is not responding to her. Pls share your experience.
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by barapistis(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
amila20042001:
She provided help of one hundred thousand naira to someone on 26th of oct 2016,when she wanted to upload d receipt she found that she has been matched again to pay d same woman the sum of N4,000. Now she couldn't upload d N100,000 which she paid earlier and now nothing is showing on her dashboard. She is due to get help because she is on 15days plan. she signed up on the 19th of October 2016. Now admin/support is not responding to her. Pls share your experience.

i no wan laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Stick to MMM, una no gree.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by cuwadi: 6:26am On Nov 06, 2016
naaa for now i see no scam in in. the system is still new and its being upgraded on daily and weekly basis. i have benefited many times there.
all she needs to do is send a mail and keep following up on the admin support.
the emails are:
'admin@me2u.online'; 'support@me2u.online'; me2uafrica@gmail.com

in the beginning i had alot of issues which was resolved in a week.
still have some minor ones which am still following up..
MMM in in its infancy was same...just tell her to keep pumping mails to admin/support.
guess they are overwelmed on the influx[color=#000099][/color]
wink wink wink wink
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by cuwadi: 6:29am On Nov 06, 2016
polymathic:
Stick to MMM, una no gree.....

MMM had big issues if u are a pioneer user.
it will stabilize i believe.
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2016
u guys gat ta careful with those oo
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by amila20042001: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
cuwadi:
naaa for now i see no scam in in. the system is still new and its being upgraded on daily and weekly basis. i have benefited many times there.
all she needs to do is send a mail and keep following up on the admin support.
the emails are:
'admin@me2u.online'; 'support@me2u.online'; me2uafrica@gmail.com

in the beginning i had alot of issues which was resolved in a week.
still have some minor ones which am still following up..
MMM in in its infancy was same...just tell her to keep pumping mails to admin/support.
guess they are overwelmed on the influx[color=#000099][/color]
wink wink wink wink
kk , but she has been sending e-mails and no one is responding

1 Like

Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by terrigold: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2016
IS ME2u.online for real? how does it work?

1 Like

Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by aezenkwu(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
bro that platform is very newly and it pays ... u dont know what u dont know what u are talking about..ask ur sister whats happened to
amila20042001:
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by aezenkwu(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
its fine bro..im earning ...there call me of whatsapp me on 07037890136
terrigold:
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by aezenkwu(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
terrigold:
IS ONE OF BEST PLATFORM NOW ,,,, CALLL ME 07037890136
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by Cooleasy(m): 12:52am On Nov 13, 2016
amila20042001:
She should have first of all tried the system with a small amount to see how the system works. Apparently, she has been scammed and she should take heart.

Let me use this opportunity to warn people about a program called 'Wealth Link or Wealth Creation Group' run by one Larry and Garba Luqman. The program no longer pays and now, the admin no longer post any message to members in the Whatsapp group; the only thing he does is to occasionally come to remove members who talk about any other topic and those who disagree with him. If you make any complaint, he would also remove you. The only thing he does now is to come and remove people. So, please my people, beware of Wealth Link or Wealth Creation group, because their website is till online. May you never fall victim.
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by Dalton141: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
I have heard of this me2u stuff too. Although a new platform. But do not even know the founder. Also, the the website design is not mature too.

I believe the platform is real because I have some guru in helping hand that are participating now- although haven't confirmed if it has paid them.
Just as expressed by some persons here, write to support with a follow up.
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by aezenkwu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
she should write to support they will sort things well for her,,,the support replies messages in 5 mins and i have been earning from this site too its not a scam, just that its new and people have not even understood the site and how it really run and recommitment has been disabled .This is just new platform that just came into this country newly and some people have benefitted from then and the reason why someone like me likes this platform is this . no hacking of bitcoin wallet. they send you money to your account and you confirm it like other platforms. and the registration and other things are secured ,just exactly like mmm . they have plans from 100% 50% 45% and 30% . all trade are been made on cash. call me or chat me for more .07037890136
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by aezenkwu(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
This is how it works
Whats me2u all about?
Me2u just like MMM as most of us are familiar with works by crowd funding (same with d banks) I.e. pple come into d system and provide funds for each other by calculated person to person freewill donation.Its like a turn by turn, u help somebody that needs wen u ve a certain amount and someone else helps u later within a specific time wen u need a certain amount too. Thats d cycle.
Me2u is about 3months old and has hit over 300 thousand participants and Im sure enough that more persons are to explore d system, so d earlier d better like those who joined MMM at 1st are now guiders and earn far more. U can find out more on the site @ http://www.me2u.online
Whats d difference here compared with MMM?
Me2u offers a more flexible plan and also offers more within a shorter time frame than MMM. Observe more below;
Me2u OFFERS;
1. Me2u participants become MANAGERS/guiders Automatically when they have 50 direct or indirect referrals and no longer 500 referrals.
2. To PROVIDE HELP(PH) with our wonderful payment plan which is :
50% growth in 15days from (100,000 to 4,000,000)Naira
30% growth in 30days from (1,000 to 500,000) Naria
100% growth in 30days from (200,000 to 4,000,000) naira
50% growth in 30days from (100,000 to 5,000,000) Naira
30% growth in 15days from (50,000 to 6,000,000) Naira
45% growth in 45days from (10,000 to 500,000) Naira
You can now choose your preferred plan of (30, 45, 50 or 100)% and enjoy payment in (15, 30 or 45) days. This is Awesome !!!
Abuchi advice's to choose either 50% in 15days(100k to 4m) or 100% in 30days(200k to 4m) or 30% in 15days (50k to 6m)
There is also registration bonus;
-10k 15 k 5k and the one of 20k
recommitment is not active
REFERRAL BONUS
U get10% on each referral that registers with u sponsor/username
3. At the time duration when your donation completes it's cycle the System Automatically Get Help for you ( Withdraw) and match you immediately to be paid.
4. We operate with Sensitive Scam Security alert (SSS) check during payment to Beneficiaries and receipt offered to sender for Authentication of transactions.
5. Money Account display growth, which shows the speedy 4% additional growth income on daily basis, not Thursdays and Tuesdays only but 7days in a week ( the view is very ADDICTIVE trust me). Depends on your plan.
6. Participants must upload profile information before they continue Transactions which include a portrait photograph and also fill in Bank details.
7. Provide Help and Get Merged in 5 or 10 working days ( Yes it's that fast).
Please Note: Me2u.online advice after you provide help, always log in daily to see if u have been matched to avoid been blocked in 48hrs

REGISTRATION PROCEDURES;
STEP 1
use this link to access the site.
www.me2u.online

STEP 2
Click on REGISTER or Go to become a trader
Fill that form
Use ur upline username as sponsor name of your invite ( Lawry)
STEP 3
After registering, Click on log into my account
Scroll down and Fill the bank account details......
For your *bank sort code*, just google for e.g "Access bank sort code" or check 4 urs from d bank sort codes I will send here/ or your first 3 dgits of account number
STEP 4
After u 're done putting in your bank details, click on *SUBMIT*
After that, click on *PROFILE* on your dashboard.

Information to put in;
1)Change the country to *Nigeria*
2)put in your date of birth
3)Upload a profile pix
That's all!
*LASTLY*
CLICK ON THE *PROVIDE HELP* BUTTON TO MAKE A PLEDGE......
CHOOSE FROM THE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES B4 U PLEDGE!
IF u have any challenges do well to let me know!
Call 07037890136 for more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by millhouse: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
the site na dead site ..fiddles when u log on ..will just flip you to another page while viewing it ...and money is meant to change hand through that?
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
GET HELP WORLDWIDE IS THE SAFEST BET

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR DETAILS

2 Likes

Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by Philistine(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Citep:

Yep, u are right!

1 Like

Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by Jamez122: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Click below
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by aezenkwu(m): 6:07am On Nov 27, 2016
millhouse:
the site na dead site ..fiddles when u log on ..will just flip you to another page while viewing it ...and money is meant to change hand through that?
na you get ur mouth oh.. I have been earning from this site . with no complains . Nigerians people will be making their cool cash and other group will keep on talking . here is my evidence

Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by Tinyemeka(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
aezenkwu:
na you get ur mouth oh.. I have been earning from this site . with no complains . Nigerians people will be making their cool cash and other group will keep on talking . here is my evidence

Hello Abuchi.

Have you been able to access the site recently?
What mobile browser do you use?
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by checkoutdr(m): 6:06am On Dec 04, 2016
For a week now, the site have been inaccessible, mailed support, got no reply, what could be wrong?
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by millhouse: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2016
dog wey wan loss no go hear him owner voice! oya log into your me.2u website na ....when i wan spelling it out that that site looks like what was done under the bridge u were quick to rise to their defence ...even their support email is a "@gmail.com" address . they cant even host a full website showing that they were just a fly by night organisation. How are we not sure u are not even part owner of the whole sheme. Not all that glitters is always gold ....
aezenkwu:
aezenkwu:
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by aezenkwu(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Hello Abuchi.
Have you been able to access the site recently? What mobile browser do you use?
check this weekend they r upgrading
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by aezenkwu(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
News reaching us is that me2u.online has changed to www.me2uafrica.com Work is seriously ongoing and we have being advice to login and verify if all accounts are active. Please friends, do not perform any transaction yet, do not panic if you see zeros on your dashboard.

When complete work is done, everything will be fine. God bless me2u.... atleast we will sleep better tonight.

1 Like

Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by aezenkwu(m): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2016
millhouse:
dog wey wan loss no go hear him owner voice! oya log into your me.2u website na ....when i wan spelling it out that that site looks like what was done under the bridge u were quick to rise to their defence ...even their support email is a "@gmail.com" address . they cant even host a full website showing that they were just a fly by night organisation. How are we not sure u are not even part owner of the whole sheme. Not all that glitters is always gold ....
bro na still get ur mouth . this site went for upgrades and came back with another domain me2uafrica.com this is to tell u that they are out for business not all these useless sites.
The Site was Officially Lunched so u all can believe that when they Say ninth they mean Ninth. They are not done transferring the database into the system. When they are done they will restore all Participants GH and PH ORDER. This is an evidence that me2u will last longer. While it Last remain still when all data base are fully transferred we will all glorify God,but in the main time let no one either PH or Register anyone, kindly wait until we are all adviced to do so. Just do two things

1. Visit the site and admire a Site prepared for ( 10,000, 000 Capacity)
2. Login and observe your account.

Don't do Otherwise and

Advice: sometimes when a site gives feed back to Participants, communicate to Participant or appear and disappear in intervals,know they are on upgrade and when an Upgrade is ongoing don't panic but rather smile because it's for the good of the platform and not a definition of crash site. Long Live our Esteemed Participant's, long Live the leaders of Me2u platform making it better and long Live Me2u Africa.

visit www.me2uafrica.com ....... See a small site now bigger...... And tell me if there is nothing impossible for God to handle.
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by emiabideen(m): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2016
aezenkwu:

bro na still get ur mouth . this site went for upgrades and came back with another domain me2uafrica.com this is to tell u that they are out for business not all these useless sites.
The Site was Officially Lunched so u all can believe that when they Say ninth they mean Ninth. They are not done transferring the database into the system. When they are done they will restore all Participants GH and PH ORDER. This is an evidence that me2u will last longer. While it Last remain still when all data base are fully transferred we will all glorify God,but in the main time let no one either PH or Register anyone, kindly wait until we are all adviced to do so. Just do two things

1. Visit the site and admire a Site prepared for ( 10,000, 000s Capacity)
2. Login and observe your account.

Don't do Otherwise and

Advice: sometimes when a site gives feed back to Participants, communicate to Participant or appear and disappear in intervals,know they are on upgrade and when an Upgrade is ongoing don't panic but rather smile because it's for the good of the platform and not a definition of crash site. Long Live our Esteemed Participant's, neck neckong Live the leaders of Me2u platform making it better and long Live Me2u Africa.

visit www.me2uafrica.com ....... See a small site now bigger...... And tell me if there is nothing impossible for God to handle.

neck

When is the new website becoming active for use? Nothing seems to be forthcoming since it was developed
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by aezenkwu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
check it back on 20th of January
emiabideen:
neck

When is the new website becoming active for use? Nothing seems to be forthcoming since it was developed
Re: Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience by yemkaf(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Citep:

Citep pls I need or contact, help me drop it here.
Or u add me 09077942047 to or GHW whatsapp group.
It's yemkaf. I had issues with my former line

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Flour To Float Shares At N15 Per Share / What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? / What Investors Want To See In Your Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.