Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (80280 Views)

"Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Banky W Responds To Critics Of His Big Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by kachris: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3Z4n4Xf9kyA/WB4nQz1T8jI/AAAAAAAAOzQ/uUaYp4GpChYO0hez6Ti2pvNQf3GmDeKFwCLcB/s1600/freeze.PNG[/img]

The controversial OAP shared the photo above and said;

"Dear Pastor,
Please show me where in the bible God spoke of school fees, let alone ordained or 'approved' the price.....

----------------------

Dear Nigerian sheep, follow the shepherd, not the butcher..... FRZ"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMcEA_bA7go/?hl=en

Source... [url=http://ngtag..co.id/2016/11/oap-freeze-reacts-to-pastor-oyedepos.html?m=1[/url]

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by kachris: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
but he's right,,, see other stories here [url=http://ngtag..co.id/2016/11/oap-freeze-reacts-to-pastor-oyedepos.html?m=1[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Papiikush: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Oyedepo no be pastor Abeg. Na business man. The university is just another branch of his business.

I guess my mouth odor is loading. 70%. . . grin

199 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Adaowerri111: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
the school is classy, not for everyone....if you can't afford it, just look around for cheaper schools

166 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
I'm a Christian and the church has lost it these days. We are in the end time. Is it bad if scholarships are given to poor church member's children into these schools?

If you are admitting 2000 students, and you give 800 students from the church scholarships, no on would complain that the rest are paying 500k.

But when members cannot afford the school fees, I wonder who is fooling who.

275 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by mazimee(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
He could have easily look for other excuse like maintenance like the guy in the comment rightly said.
Why is he trying very hard to join the school fees with God. As if God is the one taking the school fees.
They just keep manipulating ignorant and gullible Nigerians knowing how religiously stupid we are as a people.
Some will even beat up their mother if you tell them that God said so.

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
In fela's voice,Yahoo Boyz in Suit!!!

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by CecyAdrian(f): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
As a Christian am speechless!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by lielbree: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
I stand with him

Church schools must be FREE! or govt should impose heavy tax on them!

Mods someone posted Indecency Rick.... something. Please ban him asap.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by nigconnect(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Very interesting....
seriously running a university can be expensive, From staff payment to provision of campus facilities, research, If you know the budget of public universities you"ll understand better......
but his way of explaining things is too offensive. And for those that are saying he doesn't give scholarships, do your research well....

I am not trying to support him but I'm just taking things from a clear perspective not blindly under religious stuff, saying he should make the tuition free...

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ephemm(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
God does not lie...

It's either...
1. God does not want children of civil servants to go to the church's school or

2. God wants civil servant to steal money (be corrupt) to add to their salaries so that they can send their children to the school or

3. This guy-man just dey lie for God head

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by martineverest(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
the way redeem and winners churches lust after money dis days.......

Church is becoming hard to go nowadays

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by BEENUEL(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
[size=15pt]Who can guess why this get to FP in just TWO Minutes of Creation[/size] grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:
As a Christian am speechless!!
Speechless on what o.cecybaby! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by lielbree: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Adaowerri111:
the school is classy, not for everyone....if you can't afford it, just look around for cheaper schools
But he used tithe and offering to build it angry

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by kayc0(f): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ALAYORMII: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Freeze
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Sibrah: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
J
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by ThatIgboBoy: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Oyedepo thinks like an igbo man. Everything is business tio him. He is not a pastor at all. We need to verify his roots and check if there is an igbo gene in him

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Blessograo(f): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mist pastors in winners chapel are business people. A friend told me his ordeal when he used to attend winners saying that, the pastor told people to buy the book he had just launched but my friend couldn't buy it. So the next Sunday the pastor asked for the book and he and other members were sent out and insulted for not buying the book, while some lent money to buy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Sibrah: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
lielbree:
But he used tithe and offering to build it angry
can u prove this?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by PayBoyXclusives(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Most pastors are treasure hunters and coming for their members like

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Ekakamba: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
It's high time to tax such churches. [size=20pt]Fake churches will only preach about prosperity not salvation. God help us. cry cry cry[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Sibrah: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Blessograo:
Mist pastors in winners chapel are business people. A friend told me his ordeal when he used to attend winners saying that, the pastor told people to buy the book he had just launched but my friend couldn't buy it. So the next Sunday the pastor asked for the book and he and other members were sent out and insulted for not buying the book, while some lent money to buy.
lies . . .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by pacino26(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Can anyone tell me what's going on

Baba in heaven approving Sch fees, starting when? Then there must be some sort of heavenly NUC to accredit courses too.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by midehi2(f): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
they are all thieves even Redeem don join

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
I thought I was the only one who took offense to thrash Oyedepo was spewing and using god's name to threaten the people who criticizes his school tuition fee. That should be dead give away sign for smart people that god is not real, if he was real, he wouldn't even approve of no school as no school ever recorded in the bible. Oyedepo God of capitalism.

May Oyedepo's wife next period comes out of his mouth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by Abbeyme: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by yomibelle(f): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
END-TIME IS HERE. ppl nowadays now use God's name to back up their doings.
i once heard a man threatening to put a holy curse on someone.
years ago, a man who helped ma dad in supervising building of our house without any prior contract agreement suddenly woke up one day and said the holy spirit instructed him to collect 150k from ma dad buh he was gonna collect 50k. my dad was like "so u want to disobey the holy spirit abi'

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by lielbree: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
can u prove this?
Yes. Where did he get the money from? Please don't say God gave it to him angry

He got it from the church!

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee by raphieMontella: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Oyedapo the charlatan..
A con -artist Phd holder..

as freeze called them----Yahoo Boiz in suits..

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ozo And Nengi Arrive At Brighto's 30th Birthday Party Together / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.