Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute (4534 Views)

Naked Picture Of Edo State PDP Chairman (dan Orbih) Taken By Prostitute / Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Wins Pro-Sheriff Edo PDP Governorship Primary / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nude photos of Edo PDP Chairman 'Dan Orbih'
leaked by alleged prostitute
On Wednesday, nude photos of Edo state
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chairman, Dan
Orbiha, was leaked by a woman believed to be a
prostitute, on Facebook.
The photos were uploaded to a Facebook page,
Corruption Concern. They were allegedly taken
when the PDP chairman fell asleep after refusing
to pay the prostitute.
”See what our so called leaders become in the
hands of prostitutes. This is a lesson to all of
us.This is the PDP Chairman in Edo State They
said he refused to pay the lady and she waited
for him to snore and took this picture in the
hotel and ran away Good for the fool. All the
money they’ve stolen makes them feel they can
get away with anything,” the Facebook post
recounted.

www.nigerianeye.com/2016/11/nude-photos-of-edo-pdp-chairman-dan.html?m=1

Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by collinometricx: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
All these politiciAns are a bunch of unscrupulous hags. The prostitute was smart. More of this girls. Lastime it was house of reps members who went to USA behaving like sex starved he-goats. Now this! Shameless bunch of money bags.
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by keme12345(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
wow......... maybe we will ear that it is Photoshop work... god bless nigeria
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by thesicilian: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
I don't know the whole story sha, but I doubt someone who's refusing to pay a prostitute will calmly fall asleep naked and run the risk of his property being taken in revenge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by iambijo(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2016
gringringringringrin hehehehehehe he's sleeping like a 2yrs old pikin, buh this isn't proper i can't embarrass someone like this, it's totally unfair gaskia

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Though this pic has been around for a while now

My opinion

So nobody is making a big deal outta this case cos the person involved is a guy.
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Ifa hear say he no pay her.She just wan blackmail the man.
Meanwhile,the polithiefcian Belle be like a corpse wey don dey swollen for bush for months.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by alezzy13: 1:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Stale jist

Pic is over 2 years old.

4 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Nude photos of Edo PDP Chairman 'Dan Orbih'
leaked by alleged prostitute
On Wednesday, nude photos of Edo state
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chairman, Dan
Orbiha, was leaked by a woman believed to be a
prostitute, on Facebook.
The photos were uploaded to a Facebook page,
Corruption Concern. They were allegedly taken
when the PDP chairman fell asleep after refusing
to pay the prostitute.
”See what our so called leaders become in the
hands of prostitutes. This is a lesson to all of
us.This is the PDP Chairman in Edo State They
said he refused to pay the lady and she waited
for him to snore and took this picture in the
hotel and ran away Good for the fool. All the
money they’ve stolen makes them feel they can
get away with anything,” the Facebook post
recounted.

www.nigerianeye.com/2016/11/nude-photos-of-edo-pdp-chairman-dan.html?m=1
get a life stop posting nonsense... just because he slept with your wife or sister ....it takes two to tango....
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by olasmith10(m): 5:47am On Nov 06, 2016
see belle like community pot....

4 Likes

Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2016
NgcoboP:

get a life stop posting nonsense... just because he slept with your wife or sister ....it takes two to tango....
The truth is the old fAt pig can't even come an inch close to sleeping with my dog.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2016
ULSHERLAN:
Though this pic has been around for a while now

My opinion

So nobody is making a big deal outta this case cos the person involved is a guy.
That's jus how sadly hypocritical humans re. If its about cucumber issue now u wud see jus how petty they re.
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by ajepako(f): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Chai.....see belleful again...

What is this? beached whale?

Nigerian politicians will not kill person with laughter

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by Izonpikin: 7:20am On Nov 06, 2016
Useless men....see as belle big...they nothing but to steal. ?.
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
That's jus how sadly hypocritical humans re. If its about cucumber issue now u wud see jus how petty they re.

So sad nobody is making a big deal out of it
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by pointblank247(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2016
obulu ogwu ole
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by Fedayeen02: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
All these politiciAns are a bunch of unscrupulous hags. The prostitute was smart. More of this girls. Lastime it was house of reps members who went to USA behaving like sex starved he-goats. Now this! Shameless bunch of money bags.
You are a muslim but you enjoy peddling lies and false information.

If the Sultan of Sokoto was Photoshop like that what will youu say?
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by Fedayeen02: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The truth is the old fAt pig can't even come an inch close to sleeping with my dog.
Another lie from a Muslim Sunni wahabbi
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by chat2deen(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2016
Na dis kind people talk say POI must be our Governor! Tufiakwa! See hin 5months old baby bump.
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Fedayeen02:
You are a muslim but you enjoy peddling lies and false information.

If the Sultan of Sokoto was Photoshop like that what will youu say?

Could u pls point out the lie here. Though I'm very proud to be a Muslim but what has religion got to do wih this? If the Sultan is caught in this kind of shameful act I ll be the 1st to call for his head.
Now u run along and stop stalkin me.
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by tpapi: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2017
hello
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
tpapi:
pls dont b annoyed, i just wanted to ask if u v any akwa ibom freind that u can introduce to me dat wil b interested in a serious relationship dat wil lead to marriage

Are you female or female?
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by tpapi: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

Are you female or female?
am a male
Re: Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute by thundafire: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
ajepako:
Chai.....see belleful again...

What is this? beached whale?

Nigerian politicians will not kill person with laughter

grin grin grin grin grin grin
but na gals 4ck politicians pass

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Looms In Enugu APGA Over Certificates Of Return / NIN Enrollment Center: How To Become An Agent / Is This ESN Or UGM Bodyguard Wearing Slippers With Peter Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.