Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (67564 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Kolababe: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Famous Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, needs no introduction because she has already made a name for herself in her chosen choice of trade. The ace blogger who has diligently put in a decade of her lifetime into the now proliferated trade of blogging, recently decided to discuss the things she requires in a man she would love to marry, according to a report by Vanguard.

According to Linda, any man who would finally claim her heart and eventually take her to the altar must be dexterous and highly skillful at the things of the inner room. When asked if she has been getting proposals from suitors as well as what she requires in a man she would love to marry, she dropped some interesting points.

[b] “I’m getting quite a lot of proposals. You know people say when a woman is successful, men run away, it’s a lie, that is when they chase you the more. But unfortunately, I haven’t seen what I’m looking for. To be honest, I keep telling people, it’s not like men are scarce, it’s the type of man some of us are looking for that is scarce, if I want to marry next year I can, but he would not be the kind of man I want.

I want a man that I can look up to, someone that inspires me, someone that would push me, someone that would motivate me, somebody that has had some success in his own career path, then I can look up to him and be like “wow”, a man that teaches me and I can learn from. I’m inspired by successful people, someone like Tyler Perry, I can’t wait to meet him. I can’t marry a poor guy, I’m being honest about it, no I can’t, he doesn’t have to be very rich but let him be successful in his own way. You may come across some successful men but there is something wrong there, so the whole package is what I’m looking for.

When I was like 30-years old, my standards were very high, extremely high, but I wasn’t looking at marrying, I was just focused on work because I’ve always been so ambitious that I wasn’t focusing on marriage or kids. I felt like I should just do what I wanted to do. It was just recently that I began to think about marriage, and to be honest, my requirements are only three now.

He must be successful, he must be a good man, in the sense that he must be supportive of me, if he tries to stifle me then I’m out. Lastly, he has to be a man that likes sex and must be very good at it”, [/b] she stated

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/i-would-love-to-marry-man-who-likes-sex.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Kolababe: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hmm, but sincerely speaking she is aging into a sexy woman

CHECKOUT HER NEWLY RELEASED SEXY PICS» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/i-would-love-to-marry-man-who-likes-sex.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by collinometricx: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Almost ftc... U post u win FTC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Ondoboi12345678: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Okay
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Old mama grin

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by JerryLegend(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Tooooor
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by NemzySeries(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
madam kip selecting Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo, by d time frustration hit ur G-spottt ehnnnnnn, even derele or bobrisky corpse u no go see marry

267 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Eeya. See Wetin pride don do you. If to say u know the importance of not being choosy at early age, u for don born like 3 for matrimonial home by now

But I like ur courage sha, u will see one baba 70 soon with wonder energy on bed. In fact he can die on top u sef...lol.

At a stage of begging God to dash u one baba to be managing as 3rd wife, ure still doing yanga in ur choice.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by vicstar(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
ma'am can u go digging? I guess when you hit 6feet ya gunna find him undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by talktonase(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Fvck fvck everywhere . Wch kind nonsense be this

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Keep on selecting,while spiders build mansions in ur YEAST-INFECTED pussy

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
She go done reach menopause o.

Meanwhile,she go don test all the men wey dey propose to her for the other room but them no sweet reach cucumber.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sure say she fit make a guy condo raise again?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by amokeme(f): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2016
She is successful herself, so I actually see nothing wrong marrying an equally successful man.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Kobicove(m): 1:08am On Nov 06, 2016
I admire ladies that know what they want and are not afraid to say it... smiley

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by mrjojo: 5:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Goodluck in your search, we are waiting till you reduce the standard a little more grin grin

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Sammmypoko(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2016
This woman is still being selective even at the age of 40....I am so sure even when she gets married it won't last because she is nothing but a w****

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by slimthugchimee(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2016
dont worry...jesus is coming soon undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Clemsworld(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2016
Let us Pray!
Lord I want to make money so can marry linda Ikeji,
Father pls help us out for this is our destiny n age is not on her side ,
Thank u for providing other requirements. AMEn!

Copied.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by skywalker240(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
where is that e trending photo of lil wayne shouting ashi.....someone help me out undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
skywalker240:
where is that e trending photo of lil wayne shouting ashi.....someone help me out undecided

189 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by hungryboy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Girl were don make money go always talk say I can't marry a poor Man,
But Rich man no get any qualms about marrying a poor broke girl

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by jhydebaba(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
.... and gradually the standards are dropping. Hopefully, by the time auntie gets to 45, all the standard would have dropped and I will be a candidate worthy of consideration.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by sukkot: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
but that ya smelly puntang will decrease his sex drive na grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by wayne4loan: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Its official .... Linda is a nymphomaniac.

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Slymonster(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
wait for ever baby girl because that marriage wouldn't last,bad investment for any man that want to go there and hoping to grow old..just saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by sylvar02(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Perhaps you need me dear Linda.

Case you're seeing this

Come to Nero Cinema on Wednesday

Sangotedo

I'll get popcorn for you we could end up in the other room so I can show you what I'm made of. grin

Just stand close to my Porsche and I'll notice u grin

Anyways

[size=20pt]E kú rècéssìon èní ooo grin grin grin[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by TeamSimple(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun likes sex and his rich..so Linda what are your other reasons?

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
So Aunty Linda Sef Lyk Better Thinq...If U Like Marry A Billi. E No Consiqn Me...See As She Even Put Her Hand Ontop Her Breast!!..#HornyCucumberRapist..*Spits*

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Twins Osaso & Osato Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Dazzle At Gold Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.