Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (67569 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by valx2: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kolababe:
Famous Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, needs no introduction because she has already made a name for herself in her chosen choice of trade. The ace blogger who has diligently put in a decade of her lifetime into the now proliferated trade of blogging, recently decided to discuss the things she requires in a man she would love to marry, according to a report by Vanguard.

According to Linda, any man who would finally claim her heart and eventually take her to the altar must be dexterous and highly skillful at the things of the inner room. When asked if she has been getting proposals from suitors as well as what she requires in a man she would love to marry, she dropped some interesting points.

[b] “I’m getting quite a lot of proposals. You know people say when a woman is successful, men run away, it’s a lie, that is when they chase you the more. But unfortunately, I haven’t seen what I’m looking for. To be honest, I keep telling people, it’s not like men are scarce, it’s the type of man some of us are looking for that is scarce, if I want to marry next year I can, but he would not be the kind of man I want.

I want a man that I can look up to, someone that inspires me, someone that would push me, someone that would motivate me, somebody that has had some success in his own career path, then I can look up to him and be like “wow”, a man that teaches me and I can learn from. I’m inspired by successful people, someone like Tyler Perry, I can’t wait to meet him. I can’t marry a poor guy, I’m being honest about it, no I can’t, he doesn’t have to be very rich but let him be successful in his own way. You may come across some successful men but there is something wrong there, so the whole package is what I’m looking for.

When I was like 30-years old, my standards were very high, extremely high, but I wasn’t looking at marrying, I was just focused on work because I’ve always been so ambitious that I wasn’t focusing on marriage or kids. I felt like I should just do what I wanted to do. It was just recently that I began to think about marriage, and to be honest, my requirements are only three now.

He must be successful, he must be a good man, in the sense that he must be supportive of me, if he tries to stifle me then I’m out. Lastly, he has to be a man that likes sex and must be very good at it”, [/b] she stated

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/i-would-love-to-marry-man-who-likes-sex.html
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by winj: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Eeya. See Wetin pride don do you. If to say u know the importance of not being choosy at early age, u for don born like 3 for matrimonial home by now

But I like ur courage sha, u will see one baba 70 soon with wonder energy on bed. In fact he can die on top u sef...lol.

At a stage of begging God to dash u one baba to be managing as 3rd wife, ure still doing yanga in ur choice.

another backward Nigerian obsessed with lack of family planning and overpopulation.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by fortunechy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
menopause is calling.......i trust naija guys nah.they eat,squander ur money and divorce u.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Ab4all(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mehhhhhhhnnnnnnn!!!! grin grin. You are so hillarious.
NemzySeries:
madam kip selecting Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo, by d time frustration hit ur G-spottt ehnnnnnn, even derele or bobrisky corpse u no go see marry
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by 4nobody4every1: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
sukkot:
brah feminine wash cant handle that thang. she need to see a doctor, a nutritionist and an exorcist. grin
lol @ exorcist grin grin grin, Assorted fruits can make it clean and she has to maintain a high level of personal hygiene because of the toxic that emits from that part of the body, it can be cured medically if she wants to but l cant stand when the garden of Eden of a woman stinks, it is a big turn off, l love my girls garden to be natural and odorless so that Adam can eat the forbidden fruits.. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by kodine: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
amokeme:
She is successful herself, so I actually see nothing wrong marrying an equally successful man.
she wnt see.....and if she see one...it wnt last.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by sukkot: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
elfmann:

Trump put it at 35!
trump is 70 years old so it will be ridiculous for him to be chasing 20 year old women hence why he put it at 35. but if you are 50 year old like emir sanusi the age of the eligible woman is 18 wink

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by diva90: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Madam Linda you can't have it all in one man. That's where the word compromise comes in. You can also help me become what you want him to be on the long run. As for the successful part, I don't dispute it.... Its quite necessary.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Leader01(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Someone should tell Linda that marriage not is Blogging .

Her age mate already have children in secondary schools.

She should humble herself and put her achievement and pride aside, old age is gradually showing, life is not forever

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Kruzilano(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
smithsydny:
Fvck fvck everywhere . Wch kind nonsense be this
shocked[size=8pt][/size] hw ur matter na?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by sukkot: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
4nobody4every1:
lol @ exorcist grin grin grin, Assorted fruits can make it clean and she has to maintain a high level of personal hygiene because of the toxic that emits from that part of the body, it can be cured medically if she wants to but l cant stand when the garden of Eden of a woman stinks, it is a big turn off, l love my girls garden to be natural and odorless so that Adam can eat the forbidden fruits.. grin grin grin
yeah lets hope the fruit is not forbidden so that adam can eat it without plunging the whole world in darkness and chaos and pain and suffering tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by moshould(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Then make me rich, I love sex
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Arielle:

Why can't you grow the f^uck up? It's really getting old.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Choi!
I haff die
Loool abeg wake up o,work dey 2mao
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Mcweber(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
No mind d old woman jare,make she dey dere dey form.
no mind am... na there she go Dey till she go enter menopause
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by ArabMopol(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Aunty Linda abeg I dey available, I be sex freak...
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by doll912(f): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
I came to read the comments. I'm not surprised. Same stale gist.

Make una find new insult Na.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by doll912(f): 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Leader01:
Someone should tell Linda that marriage not is Blogging .

Her age mate already have children in secondary schools.

She should humble herself and put her achievement and pride aside, old age is gradually showing, life is not forever

She's not ready Na....abi... is it not her choice.... you heard her.... if she sees what she wants.... marriage is not by force.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by lebesgue(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
But why dis matter come pain my brothers like dis? The number of butt hurt comments on this thread is staggering.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by mattsvibes: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
all this money fame don't mean anything When you don't ave your own family Time don't wait for women if you think you will not aged then continue......
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by centboy123456(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
men,stop fooling yasef on linda.....she is a lesbian,simple

Hahahah who told you that my nigga
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
A new way to search for hubby
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by ccffwx: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Only boys are afraid of successful women. Grow up and stop spitting trash. You don't contribute anything to her life and she has decided what she wants in her life.Accept it or just ignore her. Being an uneducated "" person and jobless at the same time is a real calamity.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Obodo999(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Poor broke ladies don't want to marry poor broke men. And Rich ladies don't want to marry poor broke men. undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Seun(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Temysteve:
is seun tall as linda, is he black as linda, is he fine (ironicallly)as linda. When seun posses this quality lemme knw.
How tall is Linda? I was 5'11" last time I checked, but that was in my late teens. My face is fine enough; the rest can be covered up. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Heavance(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
I believe/fear when she meets or find her man, the union may not last. The media won't let her husband be, bloggers will watch all his moves, and you know how men love their freedom.
I love this lady, I hope she meets her life partner soon, for the happily ever after.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by andyanders: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
sukkot:
cheesy cheesy

but ermm yeah i think she feels like she is more than what she is. like why will a rich dude marry a 40 year old rich woman ? when he can marry a beautiful poor 20 year old girl who he can control ? like this is a no brainer. when you have money you dont want to be with an old bossy lady. why suffer to make all that money so you can be married to some arrogant old hor-ny woman ? makes absolutely no sense. there is a reason why rich men go and marry second wives who are 20 years old eg emir sanusi. its because nobody wanna be banging an old lady. after a certain age women become ' mother figures ' and not ' sex objects '. so she is close to that age of being a mother figure lolzzzzz.

The best answer to Linda's needs.

I cannot just want to go get married to a lady at that age, who already stated that she will be ready to walk out from the relationship, if she finds out that the man cannot meet up with her marriage.

I therefor advise her to just stay single as nobody can have her type, unless a man well over 80yrs old.

For the need for a partner who would wanna kill himself for her body at her age, must know that her bobies cannot be hanging again, unless she has done breast implant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Samson4luv(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
aunty Linda, I bliv dat no body aint perfect,so y ar u luking 4 perfect taste,
Whle waiting 4 mr. Right, also play wit mr. Wrong,bt becare ful,cus mr. Wrong might turn out to b mr. Right, bt if u stil want to select, den i tink mayb u shld meet pastor T.B Joshua 4 delevrance
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by histemple: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
amokeme:
She is successful herself, so I actually see nothing wrong marrying an equally successful man.

You are very correct, but I doubt if any successful single guy will want a lady like her. Such successful decent guys would prefer marrying a decent and most importantly, YOUNG lady too.

Linda is close to, if not over 40 and you can hardly find a successful single guy within that age, except a divorcee.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
... Anyway, Gulder ultimate search season 17 just begin. Goodluck to the contenders.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by amokeme(f): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
carmag:

you are right but difficult for a successful guy to marry a successful woman

it's easier for a successful guy to marry a lady from a wealthy family than to marry a self made and successful lady

a successful guy wants a woman he will come back and meet her at home with the kids even after doing some rubbish outside

a successful guy will not entertain competition in his house in the name of marriage

a successful guy will feel insecure by a successful wife

lastly, successful guys don't waste their energy trying to satisfy a woman in the other room
You just defined a weakling and not a successful guy to me.
And she didn't say he must be very rich. He should just be successful to an extent in his line of work. That's all. Linda's problem not getting married is her negative image (in my opinion). It has nothing to do with her wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Twins Osaso & Osato Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Dazzle At Gold Pool Party / Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.