Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions (89196 Views)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / Slay Queen Posts A Picture Of Herself But Something Went Wrong / Lady With The Largest Hips Goes Unclad For The Boyfriend Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Apparently dazed by love, this lady posted a picture of her boyfriend online, showering accolades on him. She didn't expect this sort of reaction from Nigerians. What's your opinion on this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4453942_cymera20161107205458_jpegb2d0228a9cb3f3cf9a46bcd17635ee80

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 06, 2016
See more

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by semasir: 5:42am On Nov 06, 2016
If you do not appreciate what you have, no one else will.....

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 06, 2016
I think the lady shouldn't have done this. Click like if you agree. Click share if you disagree.

175 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by slimthugchimee(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2016
chinenye okonkwo......common hide name you no fit do

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 06, 2016
I can only do this when I'm married to a guy. Who knows what will happen after some months. Guys are not predictable and you don't even know if you are the Side chic undecided
I have a girl like that on my fbk, it's like she changes bf every 6months.

Ladies shouldwise up. I just smh when I see what our fellow ladies are doing on fbk. SOCIAL MEDIA DON'T FORGET!!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by slimthugchimee(m): 5:59am On Nov 06, 2016
i already tracked your username down

PETER O....... hide the names in your thread very well next time
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by driveiwe(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2016
hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Berbierklaus(f): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2016
If it is of no mutual benefit,I seriously don't see why I will post a guy's picture on my Facebook

It's not even about chasing away other guys to me,it's about privacy.

Social media has rubbed some people of the required privacy they should have,more reason why, some people are stucked in a loveless,violent relationship,because of what people will say,after flaunting and making everyone think you got the best man/woman in the world. I want to be able to do away with a cheating/lying/stingy ass any time grin

Well IMO, she has a right to flaunt as many men as she wants,it's her page

PS:That man typing long story is just jealous,The jealousy is oozing from Facebook to Nairaland I can even feel it gringringrin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by sekundosekundo: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2016
If he love you, let him pay your....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 06, 2016
You post things people will comment ....some of the things you might not like so the short and narrow don't put things online if you don't want opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by BabaRamota1980: 6:09am On Nov 06, 2016
Both of them wowo. The egbere girl and the oponu boy. Awon were.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by pyyxxaro: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2016
Mmmmssshheewwww embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by dingbang(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2016
Awww, she's such a romantic girl.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by LoveDecay(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2016
Raine80:
You post things people will comment ....some of the things you might not like so the short and narrow don't put things online if you don't want opinions.

Thats the issue. Social media is more complex than you think.

It has made the world less private and more attention seeking. Every action on social media that has to do with intimate details or personal stuff is mostly attention seeking. This is why I have forced my self to have a light footprint on the internet.

All I need is your cellphone nos these days and I can find you social media account - from then onwards shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Justiyke4u: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2016
Most of the people that commented have already formed an opinion about the couple without actually knowing the extent of their relationship. People and their dirty minds in relationship issues

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Nigerians have issh... dafuq is their own??

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Teague4league(m): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Did they offend you? Easy on them

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by firstking01(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2016
She's enjoying it while it last.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by armadeo(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Chai.

One friend zoned dude spotted on her page. Nigga be talking about chasing away prospective suitors " himself" disappointed bla bla bla.

Dude was zoned by a playa. Lol.

That's what you call pained.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Yorobastard(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2016
semasir:
If you do not appreciate what you have, someone else will.....
Corrected

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by harffie(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Nigerians have issh... dafuq is their own??
aswear..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2016
undecided People don't keep stuffs like these private anymore .
What happened to keeping some issues secret ?
Whenever such issues are posted on the social media it's already a public issue
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by jiinxed: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
eh. I agree with the majority posters on her wall
That man has not committed anything ta her undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by chigoizie7(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is why u need to keep ur life completely off social networks.

They are bad influence.

Now tell me, what is the difference between a girl that is known all over the school as a particular guys GF and this very girl? None. To the best of my knowledge, their relationships are of public knowledge, the only difference is that people that got to know about the 1st, will simply admire them while keeping all their silly advices(negative) to themselves while the later will be dying of jealousy and @ the same time trying very well to mess the whole thing up or even poison the young girl mind.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by kloppzy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
to my own opinion, I think it does not make sense uploading ur boyfriend / girlfriend picture on your account, cause it create room for insult and unecessary topic's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
That lady that posted d picture of her boyfriend online is full of inferiority complex, she lack her self worth and she's an heartbroken lady.
Be assured that is 90% certain she just left a previous relationship to dabble into another just to make her ex-boyfriend on her Facebook friendlist be very jealous...or to advertise to her female friends she's dating a popular, rich guy who has a ride or bought her gift etc.

Sooner or later she will remove this pic and add another picture of another dude after d guy who only temporarily interested in her menstruating hole has started taking her for granted.

As a guy I will not like any lady to post my pics online If I perceived she likes d monetary and fame qualities I have dat she didn't give unto me or made me grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Erums(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
i just open this thread , saw the boy and started laffing ....weey no be ebuka be dat....baddest shooter,

your pattern they bring result,...she don love up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by antieverything(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nikita1:
I can only do this when I'm married to a guy. Who knows what will happen after some months. Guys are not predictable and you don't even know if you are the Side chic undecided
I have a girl like that on my fbk, it's like she changes bf every 6months.

Ladies shouldwise up. I just smh when I see what our fellow ladies are doing on fbk. SOCIAL MEDIA DON'T FORGET!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nigerians are naturally Mouthed
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Soleder4: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
angry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.