Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding (66902 Views)

Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh / Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by HardMirror(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
addizzle:
...dont tell me u r a member of Jehovah witness dah believe Hell doesn't exist.. .my brother Hell n Heaven is real. Happy Sunday
pls my dear, enlighten me. I honestly don't think hell exists and I am not a JW.
Thanks I will be expecting your answer.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by HardMirror(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
raphieMontella:

do you ever read your bible?
Genesis 20:12---thats your holier than thou god blessing abraham for marrying his sister

see you..moses is the product of an incestuous marriage sef
wait..how did noah's family populate the earth after the flood ?

how does what two adults do consensually in their bedroom affect your survival?

1)not necessarily a ''reason''.the reason ----deformed kids...the kids would suffer as a result of such process...
2)Incestuous connections lead to an overlap of
family relationships and social roles and thus to
a disturbance of a family bereft of [clear]
assignments i.eit destroys the family unit and structure

3)Incest most times are/involves abusive cases and underage sex
4)The two things are distinct..it is inappropriate to compare them..its just like saying..if heterosexualism is right..then rape or incest should be right...----''apples to oranges'' get it?
5)im indifferent..two consenting adults who dont want to give birth?
Hey,,What do i care?..i'm not in support of laws of prosecution for such humans

Christians don't real their bibles
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by mcvion(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Imagine going to a filling station to buy fuel. And you tell the Filling Station Attendant to fill you exhuse with fuel. Does it feels right? I think your answer will be a capital "NO" because it's not the right hole. Right? The Manufacturer didn't built the car to be fueled from the exhuse. But from the fuel tank. If you try it. You will explode like a Suicide Bomber. Lol

Why then would U say gay marriage is right. Imagine if your parents are gay. Would they have given birth to you? Even the Devil is not Gay, if not he would gone to meet Adam instead of Eve. Even the Bible recorded that the Sons of God saw the daughters of men, and came down to marry them. Which eventually give birth to giants in those days. Even Angels are not gay.

God created Adam and EVE. And not Adam and StEVE. I am yet to see a Man Cock that is gay. Or a He-Goat that is gay. That is when I will accept that been gay is the norms.

I pity all those that said gays were born that way. Who gave birth to them? Is it a Man? If our parent were gays, do you think you will come into this world? Even the bible says that A Man shall leave his father and cleave to his wife (A Woman) and not a Man.

Tomorrow you will see them adopting a child. probably a female as their child. A child that came from a woman.

#IStandWithBeenStraight

You don't put a square peg in a round hole. It just don't fit.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Austin234(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
May God have mercy on their mortal souls
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by kachi19: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Well I really don't.
Lol I piri u #Smh well there must be a place of punishment for the wicked people of this world. Even pegans worshippers believe in a hell
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Elparaiso(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Scene from my mind.

We catch two gay guys kissing in the street. We parade them and begin to molest them.
While this is going on, the politician that stole millions passes by. We stop and salute.
The pastor that demands ridiculous amounts of money every week passes by, we shout hallelujah.
Our girlfriends with whom we have just fornicated with are cooking for us. We are getting hungry.
The Yahoo boy who stole from an American Cancer patient passes by, we greet him.

Yet we continue beating two gay guys.
What sin have they committed against us?
"Oh, not against us", you say, but against God.
Okay then, the thieves and fornicators around us, why are we not beating them too. In fact, Jesus says if you look at a woman lustfully, we have fornicated. I think we should start beating ourselves now. We have all sinned against God. But nobody wants to harm themselves. "Their sin is greater", we think. But ours (stealing, lying, fornicating) were mentioned in the 10 commandments. Even when the first tablets broke, God sent another because of the gravities. "God said we should kill them", we reply ourselves. Same God said we shouldn't touch pigs, but we love soccer. God said we shouldn't wear dresses with different fabrics too. We start cleaning our Jean and polo surreptitiously. Don't keep malice, but we have AFONJAS and YEEBOS.
"It's disgusting", we say. "The butt brings shiiit," we argue. Oh, but the vajina doesn't bring blood during menstruation? That's not disgusting? The pooorn we watch daily was recommended by God?

My problem is I can't finish the thought.
Do we go ahead and IGNORE our OWN SINS just because we want to beat human beings.
Or do we get sensible and leave them alone.
What they do does not concern us, because what we do does not concern them.

"Animals don't do it", we say. Do animals prostitute? Do they commit fraud? Animals do not even get married {not a bad thing, but animals do not do it). Humans do it, don't they? Animals do not have Galaxies and iPhones too. So stop comparing yourselves to them.

Funny thing is there are animals that practise homosexuality too. Don't believe me? Check Google.

Before you call me gay, just know I love the vajayjay. In fact, I need to call my girlfriend, bye.

CC: mcvion 2dugged moffymichael eezomatic Lawlahdey raphieMontella akshow ceejay80s ayoguy tayoalone Misterdhee1 Estharfabian

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by beezyblaze(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Man United
I got this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by pizzylee(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
raphieMontella:
@the bolded..Good..so pls dont cry racism when a white man closes his nose and leaves the cab he was in because you boarded it or calls you a monkey or gives you racist remarks..okay?
dz z no racism talk dude,u think cos u said dz shit,a white man won't call u a monkey too? n u r mistaking me for sm1 who cares wat a white,brown or green man calls me
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Austin4lif: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:
none taken. But What ignorant momfos like you don't know is that. Discriminating against this people only make them live fake lives. They marry unsuspecting women just to remain in the closet. This explanation is necessary because your faaaadaaaa might be gay. Ur bro, cousin, friend, in law, pastors, uncles, sisters, aunt, mooooooodaaaaaa etc might be gay. cheesy
u sound unhappy and frustrated
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by raphieMontella: 12:12am On Nov 07, 2016
moffymichael:

Homosexualisms does not exist among the lower animals like goat, dogs, fowl etc. So, its an abominable and abnormal act that violates the law and the order of nature. Desist from it cos its abnormal
what is wrong with you guys?
Where did he say he was gay?
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by raphieMontella: 12:17am On Nov 07, 2016
An0nimus:

Are people born Transgender?
Like a woman born with a dick?
yes...intersex babies..
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by femesua(m): 1:38am On Nov 07, 2016
No just come NAIJA again o if not EWON DE
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Akshow:
Happy married life. To all the ignorant homophobics holier than thou Nigerians who are shouting Gay marriage is a sin. I bet you didnt know its been legal in 117 countries. The same countries you would gladly run to if you were given the opportunity.
Gay marriage is a sin. Did you know it was legalised in Argentina since 1887? Has God destroyed that country yet?
Gay marriage is a sin. Isn't corruption a sin too? Isn't that what is destroying us?
Gay marriage is a sin. How about fornication? How about envy, mockery, backstabbing and the other truckloads of dirty stuff you so called Christians and Muslims do both in hiding and in the open every damn day!
Gay marriage is a sin. And it was allowed in God's own country? How about you petition God instead?

Your leaders (church and state) are milking you dry, but you like that don't you? Police men are jumping on top of cars. Cultist are on the loose. You very much like all of that. You just don't like gays. As if it affects you in any way. What should affect you is totally ignored.

And wait sef, who said homosexuality is a Western thing? Just so you know, like slave ownership, its been in Africa for a long time, you had better start making life better for all around you and stop this rubbish. If I vent too much now they will say I am gay. Morons! They read one part of the bible then come out and act religious. If we are to follow the bible then I hope you know we should be stoning women who didn't marry as virgins? I hope ur wife, mothers and sisters are virgins. Nonsense.
if u want to rant,come to naija,go to d media house and talk make dem catch u.
If u read ur bible,u wuld learn d story of lut
i ant imagine two males poking each other.its scary and disgusting.shikena
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=Elparaiso post=50825926]Scene from my mind.

We catch two gay guys kissing in the street. We parade them and begin to molest them.
While this is going on, the politician that stole millions passes by. We stop and salute.
The pastor that demands ridiculous amounts of money every week passes by, we shout hallelujah.
Our girlfriends with whom we have just fornicated with are cooking for us. We are getting hungry.
The Yahoo boy who stole from an American Cancer patient passes by, we greet him.

Yet we continue beating two gay guys.
What sin have they committed against us?
"Oh, not against us", you say, but against God.
Okay then, the thieves and fornicators around us, why are we not beating them too. In fact, Jesus says if you look at a woman lustfully, we have fornicated. I think we should start beating ourselves now. We have all sinned against God. But nobody wants to harm themselves. "Their sin is greater", we think. But ours (stealing, lying, fornicating) were mentioned in the 10 commandments. Even when the first tablets broke, God sent another because of the gravities. "God said we should kill them", we reply ourselves. Same God said we shouldn't touch pigs, but we love soccer. God said we shouldn't wear dresses with different fabrics too. We start cleaning our Jean and polo surreptitiously. Don't keep malice, but we have AFONJAS and YEEBOS.
"It's disgusting", we say. "The butt brings shiiit," we argue. Oh, but the vajina doesn't bring blood during menstruation? That's not disgusting? The pooorn we watch daily was recommended by God?

My problem is I can't finish the thought.
Do we go ahead and IGNORE our OWN SINS just because we want to beat human beings.
Or do we get sensible and leave them alone.
What they do does not concern us, because what we do does not concern them.

"Animals don't do it", we say. Do animals prostitute? Do they commit fraud? Animals do not even get married {not a bad thing, but animals do not do it). Humans do it, don't they? Animals do not have Galaxies and iPhones too. So stop comparing yourselves to them.

Funny thing is there are animals that practise homosexuality too. Don't believe me? Check Google.

Before you call me gay, just know I love the vajayjay. In fact, I need to call my girlfriend, bye.

CC: mcvion 2dugged moffymichael eezomatic Lawlahdey raphieMontella akshow ceejay80s ayoguy tayoalone Misterdhee1 Estharfabian [/quote
]
there are sins and there are SINS.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by calcal: 6:29am On Nov 07, 2016
Let there be happiness!
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2016
harffie:
Hey you?
hii lawvie
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2016
Audray:
Saint Lolade.

Lol.. I ain't a saint ma smiley

By the way, is this Audray timms? shocked
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2016
naijacentric:
are u better dan him fornicator!
Lol.. Don't take it personal nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Audray(f): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lol.. I ain't a saint ma smiley

By the way, is this Audray timms? shocked
Nope. Not Audray timms
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2016
Audray:
Nope. Not Audray timms
Okay dear smiley
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by ShaqFu: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2016
Audray:
Nope. Not Audray timms
But Aud to the Ray. Lol.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Jidibia(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2016
Audray:
god god god god god god god god god god god god god god god.
Oya come and flog me.
Infact order ur god to strike me with thunder for not capitalizing the first letter of his title.
Here's a list of things I d rather capitalize
Genghis Khan
Gay
Gmail
Game
Google
Girl
ETC
Both you and those liking your post are maniacs.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Jidibia(m): 9:22am On Nov 07, 2016
buffalowings:

god god god god god
Meh my caps lock ain't working angry
M U M U that's what you are.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Jidibia(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2016
aprokomania:
does writing it in small letters diminish his powers?
Go ask your fagbor
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Audray(f): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2016
Jidibia:

Both you and those liking your post are maniacs.
Whatever.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Elparaiso(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Gbemishile1:

sins and SINS?

Really? So could you give me a comprehensive list of sins I can commit, please?

Since you are an authoritative source for sins.
Nonsense. Better cleanse yourself before you insult gays.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Elparaiso:

Really? So could you give me a comprehensive list of sins I can commit, please?

Since you are an authoritative source for sins.
Nonsense. Better cleanse yourself before you insult gays.
yeah.i got a truck load of sins but being gay aint one of thm.i cant imagine getting a hard on for another man
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Elparaiso(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Gbemishile1:

yeah.i got a truck load of sins but being gay aint one of thm.i cant imagine getting a hard on for another man

Sme way they have their own truckload of sins. Doesn't concern you, just like yours does not concern them.
Now mind your business.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Elparaiso:

Sme way they have their own truckload of sins. Doesn't concern you, just like yours does not concern them.
Now mind your business.
well am not d one to put on adult diapers later in life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. / Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.